Dad Traps Darkie Flasher Inside Walk-In Cooler

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

http://www.nbc10.com/news/2995986/detail.html

Dad Traps Alleged Flasher Inside Walk-In Cooler
Man Accused Of Exposing Himself To Father, Daughter

POSTED: 11:31 am EDT April 12, 2004

Police in Wilmington, Del., have arrested a city man after he exposed himself to a father and daughter at a store.

Police said Jalal Karim-Bey, 29, was arrested at a liquor store on Delaware Avenue Saturday night after he dropped his pants in front of a 34-year-old man and his 5-year-old daughter.

The incident happened inside the store's walk-in cooler. The father locked the suspect inside and held th
door shut until police arrived.

Bey was arrested and charged with first-degree indecent exposure.

What a stupid 'boon (that may be redundant)
What did he hope to gain from dropping his pants!? I suppose one can't expect much from walking fudgesicle with an IQ of 75, can one? :blink:

Jalal Karim-Bey, 29, was arrested at a liquor store on Delaware Avenue Saturday night after he dropped his pants in front of a 34-year-old man and his 5-year-old daughter.

Is that the best flashing target the poor negro could find? -A man and his 5 year old girl?

Originally posted by Rick Dean@Apr 12 2004, 02:18 PM
What a stupid 'boon (that may be redundant)
What did he hope to gain from dropping his pants!? I suppose one can't expect much from walking fudgesicle with an IQ of 75, can one? :blink:

Jalal Karim-Bey, 29, was arrested at a liquor store on Delaware Avenue Saturday night a
ter he dropped his pants in front of a 34-year-old man and his 5-year-old daughter.

Is that the best flashing target the poor negro could find? -A man and his 5 year old girl?
Don't call him a fudgesicle, call him what he is, a poopsicle! He looks and smells like poop, he has a poop personality and would gladly violate a 5 year old girl if he could!

I could understand it if he was hittin' on the 5 year old with a rap. I have often seen this...a White women WITH her husband, and the moon cricket will warble- "Hey baby, you lookin' fiiiiine today." Maybe that's what he was chanting to the 5 year old, only the edit writer was trying to soften the tale a bit.

Anyway, I didn't know n-ggers were going for these older (i.e. 5 year old) females so much these days. I thought that the cutting edge type n-ggers prefer sticking it into male toddlers or- even better- male newborns. I guess this particular orangutan was 'ole skool' afreakin'.

I'm wondering how many 40-ouncers that upright t*rd consumed in the cooler while waiting for da pole-lease to show up.

Back