Crash blamed on tantrum when (CRAZY BLACK) S.C. man wasn’t allowed to hold gun

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter

Crash blamed on tantrum when S.C. man wasn’t allowed to hold gun

JEBKQPXY4BGC3NAIUOEZSTFA7Y.jpg

Zymario Je’Zon Moton (WRDW)
By Staff

Updated: Jun. 9, 2021 at 12:21 PM UTC
BERKELEY COUNTY, S.C. (WCSC) - A man caused a head-on collision with another vehicle after he was refused access to a gun in Berkeley County, according to deputies.
The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office arrested 21-year-old Zymario Je’Zon Moton who is charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature. According to a report, the incident started when a man refused to let Moton hold his gun, which then resulted in Moton following the man and his girlfriend in a car.
Moton then got past the victim’s car, turned around and crashed head-on into the victim’s vehicle, deputies reported.
The investigation began on Saturday when deputies were told that someone had intentionally struck another vehicle during a disturbance which happened in the area of Highway 45 near Ranger Drive.
A witness, identified as the female passenger of the victim’s car, said the incident started when her boyfriend refused to let Moton hold his rifle. According to the witness, she and her boyfriend left in their car in an effort do deescalate the situation. A report states that Moton then got into his car and followed them down Highway 45.
Authorities said while on Highway 45 near Ranger Drive, Moton passed the victims’ vehicle, turned around and struck the victims’ vehicle head-on. The victims were transported to the hospital.
Another witness said Moton pulled up next to the victims and said, “I’ll kill you and her and me. I don’t care. "
Moton was found at a separate location and was taken into custody. Deputies found an unloaded rifle in the victim’s back seat, and a long machete-style knife in the suspect’s front passenger seat.
Copyright 2021 WCSC. All rights reserved.

Back