cRappers Odd Future banned from New Zealand after being deemed a threat

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...banned-from-entering-new-zealand-after-being/

Rappers Odd Future banned from New Zealand after being deemed a threat
Published February 13, 2014

odd%20future%20660%20ap.jpg

New Zealand immigration authorities Thursday banned Los Angeles rappers Odd Future from entering the country after deciding they pose a threat to public order.

The group was due to play an open-air concert with headline act Eminem on Saturday in Auckland.

Border Operations Manager Karen Urwin said authorities decided to decline visas to six group members after becoming aware of a 2011 incident in Boston in which some witnesses claimed group members incited fans to attack police officers.

"It's not a decision we take lightly and not one that happens often," Urwin said.

Group member Tyler, The Creator vented his frustration on Twitter on Thursday.

"They said we were 'terrorist threats and bad for the society' or whatever. Sick," he wrote. He later tweeted, "I love NZ tho."

The hip-hop group, which is also known as Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, is known for its anarchic style and lyrics that canvas drugs, killing and rape.

Urwin said the six rappers had intended to stay in New Zealand just a few days before leaving for Australia.

She said it was rare to ban musicians under rules that cover character concerns. She said those provisions in the past have been used to stop people like white supremacist group leaders and high-profile Holocaust deniers.

She said some people wrongly assumed authorities considered the group's lyrics in imposing the ban.

"If we banned people who used swear words, we wouldn't have many people left in New Zealand," she said.

However, our Jewish prime minister is upset.

The Prime Minister is criticising Immigration New Zealand's last-minute decision to cancel visas for rap group Odd Future.

John Key says fans will be frustrated by the timing of the visa decision.
"Immigration New Zealand they assess all these things, they do it at arms length, I'm sure they had their reasons. It's good if they can communicate that early so that fans know about these things, that's all."​

However, our Jewish prime minister is upset.

The Prime Minister is criticising Immigration New Zealand's last-minute decision to cancel visas for rap group Odd Future.

John Key says fans will be frustrated by the timing of the visa decision.
"Immigration New Zealand they assess all these things, they do it at arms length, I'm sure they had their reasons. It's good if they can communicate that early so that fans know about these things, that's all."​

Jews are in most of the politics of the world, William. Obongo is half jew via his mammy and Joe Biden is a jew as well. Almost all gun grabbing politicians are jews as well and they want us disarmed while promoting miscegany and worse on the Body Politic of Amerikwa and the rest of the still-civilized world. I'm glad the cRappers were not allowed into New Zealand since they promote rape and violence. :NW:

Back