Coon's picture posted on Internet results in deadly Greek owner's restaurant stabbing in Boca Raton

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-p...in-suburban-boca-raton-flown-to-trauma-center

Picture posted on Internet results in deadly restaurant stabbing in Boca Raton, affidavit says
8:34 PM, Mar 13, 2014

Jimmy_the_Greek_restaurant_owner_stabbed_1417400000_3442470_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

WPTV-Tilus-Lebrun_1394809531896_3435067_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

SUBURBAN BOCA RATON, Fla. - A suburban Boca Raton restaurant owner was stabbed to death Thursday night after he posted an employee's picture on the Internet, according to a probable cause affidavit from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office.

The incident occurred at Jimmy the Greek Taverna Restaurant, located in the 8200 block of Glades Road, around 8 p.m.

"For the owner to get killed like that it's terrible. It's heartbreaking when you hear that," said Ira Rosenberg, who frequently ate at Jimmy The Greek. "I just can't believe it, I'm in a state of shock. I didn't know Jimmy was the one that died."

The employee suspected of the stabbing, Tilus Lebrun, 42, is charged with first-degree murder. Leburn said he killed the restaurant owner, Dimitrios Karaloukas, 61, "because he took my photograph on March 2 and posted it on the Internet."

Another employee of the restaurant was also severely stabbed and is hospitalized in critical condition.

According to the probable cause affidavit, deputies say that they received a call that a man dressed in a black apron, holding a large knife, fled the restaurant after the stabbing.

Deputies caught up with Lebrun nearby.

Investigators say that Lebrun told them through an interpreter that Karaloukas had taken a picture of him and posted it on the internet.

Deputies said that Lebrun told them that he was upset about the photograph and, “They need to learn how to respect people; I have three kids in Haiti. I know they will suffer but they will survive."

Lebrun is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bond on first degree murder and attempted murder charges.

Hmmm...it would seem that hiring a nigger to work at your business is opening up yourself to robbery or murder. I wonder if it occured to the Haitian savage to request the owner to take it's photo off the internet...or....just murder him and oh yeah, stab another employee too!! Who knows what it takes to set off a fatal chimpout in a negro? All I know is that it takes damn little!! Oh yeah, gotta love the boon's retarded statement, "they need to learn how to respect people". Yeah, that makes sense ! So you stab to death the guy that gave you a job and then talk about respecting someone. Man, I hate niggers so much!!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/fourth-candidate-surfaces-in-crowded-judicial-race/nfCxp/

stabbing_1.jpg

Dimitrios_Karaloukas_1.jpg

Gave a Haitian nigger a job, paid for it with his life

Tilus-Lebrun_1.jpg

"yall needs to learn how to respect me noamsaying"

Popular Boca Raton restaurant owner stabbed to death by employee, authorities say

BOCA RATON —

Jimmy the Greek helped everyone he knew, even the man who allegedly stabbed him to death.

Sarantis Monemvasitis, a server at Jimmy the Greek Taverna, recalled walking into Dimitrios Karaloukas’s restaurant in Boca Raton five years ago asking for a job. Karaloukas, known as “Jimmy,” gave him a job on the spot.

Three months ago, Jimmy did the same for Tilus Lebrun, even though they didn’t have any openings. But authorities say Lebrun stabbed his boss several times Thursday night with what Monemvasitis called “the longest knife” in the kitchen.

Lebrun, 42, faces charges of first-degree murder and first-degree attempted murder. At a first appearance hearing Friday, Judge Caroline Shepherd ordered Lebrun be held without bail at the Palm Beach County Jail.

Karaloukas, 62, died from his injuries at Delray Medical Center less than an hour after the attack. Another unidentified employee in the kitchen was also stabbed and taken to the hospital but “is expected to pull through,” a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson said.

Lebrun, of Pompano Beach, told deputies he stabbed his boss in the restaurant because his boss took a photo of him and posted it on the Internet, according the arrest report.

About a dozen employees and friends were consoling each other outside Friday morning of the restaurant, on Glades Road west of Florida’s Turnpike and the city limits, where a handwritten sign was taped to the front door that read: “Jimmy the Greek closed temporarily due to a family emergency.”

A few of those mourning spoke with The Palm Beach Post and gave a timeline of the night’s events

Just before 8 p.m. Thursday, employees say Lebrun was in the kitchen with another dishwasher when they heard screaming.

An unidentified Spanish male who works at the restaurant was stabbed and later taken to Delray Medical Center. According to the arrest report, he had life-saving surgery and remained in critical condition that night.

It is unknown why he was allegedly stabbed by Lebrun.

The next thing employees knew, Lebrun rushed out of the kitchen into the dining area of the restaurant where Jimmy was sitting among other employees and customers. With an hour left until they would close, the restaurant was full, according to employees there that night.

According to the arrest report, Lebrun stabbed Karaloukas with a large knife three times in his side and once in the back.

Karaloukas then got up and rushed outside like others in shock.

“He didn’t know what hit him,” Monemvasitis said. “He never had a chance to protect himself.”

Deputies found Lebrun across the street from the Piccadilly Square shopping plaza the restaurant calls home, still in his black apron with the knife in hand.

None of the employees that spoke with the Post knew why the dishwasher went after their boss. Monemvasitis said Lebrun had worked at the restaurant for about three months.

Lebrun told deputies Karaloukas took a photo of him March 2 and posted it on the Internet. Details about the offending photo were not immediately available, but according to the arrest report, Lebrun said his coworkers need to “learn how to respect people.”

Connie Thomas, who works next door to the restaurant at Jonathan Edwards Salon, said Karaloukas was a “jolly” guy. She said she she saw him the night he was killed and the two made plans to have coffee later.

“He was the nicest man. You could just talk with him and kid with him,” she said.

Monemvasitis said Karaloukas leaves behind a wife, two stepdaughters and grandchildren.

Lebrun has no criminal history in Florida other than a handful of traffic violations. He told Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputies he has three children in Haiti and knows they will suffer because of what he has done.

“But they will survive,” he said.

Back