College nig QB nets 120 DAYS in sodomy of girl, 8

Brewski

Registered
Meanwhile, in Mississippi, Edgar Killen is sentenced to 60 years on manslaughter charges 40 years old. :angry: :angry:

Ex-high school football star gets 120 days for sex abuse

Child sodomizer, Darrell Jackson
jack0624.jpg

The parents, siblings and friends of the victim - an 8-year
-old girl when the sexual abuse began in 2000
- gathered Thursday on one side of the courtroom of St. Louis County Circuit Judge Larry L. Kendrick.

Darrell Jackson's mother, other relatives and friends of the defendant, who is a former Webster Groves High School football star, took the right side of the judge's courtroom.

One side, in letters they had written to the judge, urged stiff punishment for the five co
unts of statutory sodomy to which Jackson pleaded guilty in April. They were disappointed when they left the courthouse two hours later.

The other side, also in letters sent to the judge, asked for leniency for a 19-year-old now remorseful for his crimes. They were later elated when Kendrick made his ruling.

The judge sentenced Jackson to 120 days of shock jail time to begin July 7, and put him on five years of probation with several conditions. He is to be monitored electronically at nigh
t after his jail time; he can't take part in college athletics during probation; he has to pay for any future counseling for the victim; he must register as a sex offender; and he must complete 200 hours of community service.

Kendrick's choices were limited. Under Missouri law, he could either put Jackson on probation with a maximum of 120 days in jail or he could sentence the defendant to a minimum of 10 years in prison, with a maximum of 150 years. There was n
o in-between, for example, no sentences of one or three or five or seven years.

Why in the world would there need to be an "in-between" sentence for this child-sodomizing bluegum? What chutzpah on the part of the jewsmedia.. why this poor judge HAD NO OTHER CHOICE!

In a letter to the judge, the victim's father described that day, April 5, 2004, "as the Death of Innocence, the date that my daughter revealed to my wife the abuse
perpetrated by Jackson." He urged a long sentence. He wrote: "If sexual predators can continue to live their lives without consequences, they will continue and continue and continue to prey on the innocence of children."

Jackson, too, wrote the judge. In a letter dated Monday, he said: "I have on my shoulders the burden of estranging a great relationship with a family that took me in as their own as well as altering the thought and perspective of many people who thought highly of me and those who looked up to me with my selfish, immature act
s."

Aww, I can see which letter was bound to touch the judge's liberal heart. Just chock full of contextually-misplaced big words and everything. :angry:

Both Jackson and his mother apologized in court Thursday. Neither the apolog
y nor Kendrick's sentence sat well with St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch, who said he respected Kendrick but found the sentence outrageous, that Jackson "could walk out a free man with virtually no consequences for his conduct."

Jackson's high school football coach felt differently. Cliff Ice wrote that the staff at Webster "is supportive of Darrell and hope he comes out of this situation a better person."

Jackson was a star quarterback and was twice named Post-Dispatch high school football player of the year before he was recruited by the University of Missouri. He dropped out of college last August after the allegations against him surfaced and prosecutors petitioned a judge to certify him as an adult.

Now you know why people form l-ynch mobs.

Back