Chattanigga mammy chimps out at skewl

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Judge Says Brainerd High Parent Was "Out Of Control"

General Sessions Court Judge Mike Carter found a Brainerd High School parent guilty of assault and disorderly conduct, saying she was "out of control" during an incident at the school on April 27.

But he said there was not testimony to back up an allegation in the affidavit that she had threatened to blow the school up.

Judge Carter sentenced Tinishia Collier to 30 days in jail. She has been in jail four days and has been held without bond.

School officials testified that Ms. Collier came to the school yelling and cursing after she was called and told her son was being suspended.

<

b>Robert Sharpe, assistant principal, said, "She came into my office shouting obscenities and waving her arms. She was acting in a
very loud threatening manner."[/b]

He said Ms. Collier continued to make a scene as she went out into a lobby and as principal Frank Jones walked up. He said, "She was shouting and screaming and saying she wanted to hit a teacher."

He said Ms. Collier advanced toward him and said she "was going to slap my face." He said he stepped back, but was still "sprayed with spit."

Coach Darrell Dallas and principal Jones both said Ms. Collier was "very irate." Mr. Jones said it went on for about 20 minutes before she finally calmed down and he was able to talk with her.

He said the school resource officer was away at the time, but several police officers arrived.

Ms. Collier said she was the one who called the officers, saying her
son
told her he had been punched in the face by Coach Dallas.

Ms. Collier denied making the statement about blowing up the school and said she had not meant to threaten anyone. She said, "My kids are in the building. Why would I blow it up?"

She said sh
e has two children at the school, and the charges were brought after she went back May 10 with her daughter.

Judge Carter said he wondered why school officials did not bring the charges initially.

But he said Ms. Collier must stay away from the campus when she gets out of jail.

He said, "Conduct like this simply can't be tolerated. Do you think you've got the right to accost these people who are trying to educate your son?"

Ms. Collier said she got three years probation after pleading guilty nine years ago to involuntary manslaughter.

Memo to Tinishia Collier: You go gu
rl!
Everytime one of you nigger mammys act like a nigger it makes white people hate you more.

T.N.B.

Back