Boon rapist on the loose in Houston

Gman

News Editor

Officials Need Help Finding Repeat Rapist On Run

4480616_200X150.jpg

RAPING NEGRO SCUM
Witnesses Describe Similar Assaults, Attacker

POSTED: 10:08 am CDT May 12, 2005

HOUSTON -- Officials need help finding a rapist on the run targeting women at a northwest Harris County apartment complex, Local 2 reported Wednesday.

Investigators Think Rapist Will Strike Again

Harris County Sheriff's Department investigators said a man 25 to 30 years old, about 6 feet tall with a thin build recently broke into two apartments along Timber Creek Place Drive off Highway 6, covered the female victims' mouths and attacked.

"Both of (the victims) had the same description o

f the suspect," Lt. Reuben Diaz said. "He's already attacked two women and one, who we know that he did sexually assault. The oth
er one was able to fight him off before he was able to complete the sexual assault."

Officials believe the attacker will strike again.

Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at (713) 222-TIPS.

More guns equals less crime (less niggers!!)

Gman

You can say what you will about Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Detroit, or my nominee for "most nigfuxtuatued city in the Midwest", Des Moines -- Houston has to take the cake nationally for sheer brazen evil negritude.

Originally posted by Brewski@May 16 2005, 09:55 AM
You can say what you will about Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Detroit, or my nominee for "most nigfuxtuatued city in the Midwest", Des Moines -- Houston has to take the cake nationally for sheer brazen evil negritude.
Hi Brewski,

I would probably vote either New Orleans or Apelanta or maybe detroit as the most niggerfuxted city in the US. Of course, anywhere there are niggers, you have some degree of negritude going on. These dark skinned cretins are a curse to be around!!

Gman

Back