Boon counselor rapes girl

Gman

News Editor

Group Home Worker Accused Of Abusing Teen

5110135_240X180.jpg

Police: Man Threatened Teen After Incident

POSTED: 7:12 pm EDT October 17, 2005
UPDATED: 7:49 pm EDT October 17, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A home for troubled youth is heading into troubled waters Monday, after a worker is accused of abusing one of the teens in his care.

Darren Gettis

Police said the alleged sexual assault did not take place at the group home on the city's northeast side, but at the suspect's home.

Darren Gettis, 26, had only been working at the group home for four months when he was arrested and charged with sexual battery, NBC 4's Nancy Burton reported.

Watch The Report
SLI

DESHOW: Images Of Suspect, Home

According to a search warrant, Gettis was allegedly driving a 17-year-old girl to various appointments
when he suggested they go to his house instead.

The girl told police they had sex for 30 minutes on the couch in Gettis' basement. Afterward, Gettis allegedly told the girl, "If you tell, I swear I'll shoot you. I'm serious. I'll lose my job."
Investigators said when Gettis threatened the girl, she told her probation officer, who then told police.

According to the director of the Viaquest-owned group home, Gettis was placed on administrative leave without pay as soon as the allegations arose.

Viaquest officials said they are cooperating with state investigators and local police.

Smart move to let a nigger drive around with a "troubled" girl. Boons will rape anything that moves, especially if an opportunity presents itself. This b
reed
sho
uld be exterminated soon...

Gman

My first thought is . . . I hope the girl is not white.

"Troubled" youths huh?

So, they hire "troubled" niggers to get the "troubled" youths "untroubled?"

Back