Bones Found of 5-year-old white girl Emily Rimel raped & murdered by black demon

Gman

News Editor

Reward Offered For Missing 5-Year-Old

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- There is another plea from a Franklin County family to help find a missing 5-year-old girl, NBC 4 reported.

Emily Rimel disappeared from her Madison Township apartment in the early morning hours of Dec. 7.

Dispite a widespread search effort, she has not been seen or heard from since.

Police arrested Lindsey Bruce, 23, and charged him with raping the girl.

There is a $12,000 reward for information that leads to Emily's whereabouts.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to call crime stoppers at (614) 645-TIPS.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.

Give me five minutes with the nigger and I will get you the info you need to find the body. I don't even want the 12 grand. Give m

e that nigger~!!!!!!

Gman

Gman, this rotten, murderous, lying negro has probably masturbated himself so often in the last 28 days that he's forgotten about the whole thing by now.

It is incredibly frustrating to read that a truly demonic being like this smug, heinous negro can simply "clam up" about the whereabouts of this poor little white girl's corpse. It's just as frustrating that the emasculated authorities have "no recourse" in this case but to shrug their shoulders and attempt to use monetary rewards in their pathetic attempt to gather information that could just as easily be beaten or tortured out of this negro's wooly head.

If this negro acted alone, which we should assume he did, the chances are miniscule that his bestial acts were witnessed. As we've all seen, however, for every negro perp there's always the "TNB" factor, which might be

the wild card here.

Stay on this one, Gman! Hopefully this negros "jungle nature" will eventually lead to his undoing.

She can join kevin shifflett in hate crime heaven where the great white children are told you were not a WORTHY DEATH on earth!They were sacrificed on earth for a P.C.,tolerant,diverse,sensative world,and if there names are byrd and shepard you get books and movies made about your life.Even Jewmerica spits on your grave little angel !This negro hate creature will avoid death just like The Feces Carr Brothers!

Originally posted by $W.M.D.$@Apr 14 2005, 10:38 PM
She can join kevin shifflett in hate crime heaven where the great white children are told you were not a WORTHY DEATH on earth!They were sacrificed on earth for a P.C.,tolerant,diverse,sensative world,and if there names are byrd and shepard you get books and movies made about your life.Even Jewmerica spits on your grave little angel !This negro hate creature will avoid death just like The Feces Carr Brothers!
Yes!! Sad but true.

Gman

Statements Thrown Out In Bruce Case
April 18, 2005, 02:51 PM Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

96198_G.jpg

Lindsey Bruce

96058_G.jpg

Emily Rimel

Statements to police are out, and DNA evidence could be next.

A judge ruled statements Lindsey Bruce made to police will not be heard by the jury, and will now decide whether DNA evidence will be allowed.

Bruce is accused of raping 5-year-old Emily Rimel, who is still missing after vanishing last December.

Bruce's attorneys are arguing there was no evidence of a rape before DNA was taken from Bruce's body, and should not be allowed in the trial.

Prisoner Testimony Allowed

96195_G.jpg

Fellow jail inmates will be testifying against Lindsey Bruce at his trial in June.

Bruce's attorney wanted the alleged jailhouse confessions thrown out. He thought police had planted the other inmates to get information from Bruce, but now says he was wrong.

Bruce is charged with raping 5-year-old Emily Rimel. The child has been missing since December.

In an exclusive interview, cellmate John Tomlinson told 10TV that Bruce confessed to Emily's murder while being held at the Franklin County Jail.

I will be following this trial for it will surely receive little or no national news coverage. May this evil rapist murdering coon get swi

ft and deadly justice!! This primate demon still has not revealed where he buried the young girl's body.
No doubt at the advice of his filthy defense lawyer he is saving that info tidbit for later plea deals.

Gman

Inmate: Rape Suspect Cried, Told 'Whole Thing'

4349930_200X150.jpg

3977988.jpg

4005598.jpg

Bruce Suspected Of Raping Emily Rimel

POSTED: 5:14 pm EDT May 16, 2005
UPDATED: 7:46 pm EDT May 16, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- One of four inmates at the Franklin County Jail who will testify against a rape suspect said he tried to convince the suspect to tell him everything that happened in the case of a missing 5-year-old girl, NBC 4's David Wayne reported.

Lindsey Bruce

An attorney for Lindsey B

ruce on Monday did not challenge prosecutors who wanted to put the inmates on the stand against his client.

The inmates said Bruce told them he raped and killed Emily Rimel, a Madison Township girl who has been missin
g since December.

SLIDESHOW: Images Of Emily Rimel

FeedRoom
Inmate Talks About Missing Girl

"He basically broke down and started crying, and basically told me the whole thing," convicted sex offender John Tomlinson said.

Tomlinson is among the inmates who were in jail in December when Bruce was booked on charges of raping Emily. Robert Patton, also known as the Linden-area rapist, suspected baby killer Patrick McCloud and theft suspect Thomas Coverdale also will testify, NBC 4 reported.

John Tomlinson

"After (Bruce) cried a little bit, I said, 'Man, you need to tell them where the girl is, whether she's dead or alive. You need to tell them where the girl is,' " Tomlinson said.

Tomlinson
said
he asked Bruce if he raped and killed Emily. Tomlinson said Bruce told him, "Yeah."

Tomlinson said Bruce told him he had to do something with the body. An extensive search near Rimel's home turned up no hard leads, Wayne reported. Bruce has said very little about the girl's po
ssible whereabouts.

"I got the sense he either threw her out of a car or something else that was moving, or would be moved, like a Dumpster or something like that," Tomlinson said.

Tomlinson and three other inmates are on the witness list for Bruce's trial, which begins in June.

"The state has not offered any of these individuals anything that would result in wanting to put themselves in a position to testify, other than their own conscience," assistant prosecutor Ron Welch said.

Tomlinson agreed.

"Well, I believe I had a responsibility to clear my consciousness, to share it with the authorities," Tomlinson said.

Emily is 3 fe
et tall
and about 48 pounds. She is white and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a lavender shirt and purple pants.

( I would hang this coon today!!!)

A $12,000 reward is being offered for information. The reward will be issued only if Emily is found alive or if the information leads to the arres
t of the person or people responsible for taking her.

Anyone with information on Emily should call (614) 645-TIPS or (614) 462-5502.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for continuing coverage.

Previous Stories:
May 16, 2005: 4 Men To Testify At Rape Suspect's Trial
May 10, 2005: Could Linden Rapist Have Info On Missing Girl?
April 18, 2005: Missing Girl Case: Suspect's Statements Won't Be Used
April 5, 2005: Crucial Evidence Questioned In Missing Girl Case
February 8, 2005: Suspect Not Talking About Missing Girl
January 4, 2005: New Information Released In Missing Girl Case <
br>December
29, 2004: Man Arraigned As Search Continues For Missing Girl
December 27, 2004: New Charges Handed Down In Missing Girl Case
December 23, 2004: 5 People Subpoenaed In Rimel Case
December 22, 2004: Creek Search Provides No Answers In Girl's Disappearance
December 21, 2004: Dive Teams Search For Missing Girl
December 21, 2004: Man Wants To Talk To Police About Missing Girl
December 19, 2
004: $1M Bond Set For Man Accused Of Raping Missing Girl
December 18, 2004: Man Arrested, Charged In Missing Girl Case
December 17, 2004: Postal Service Helps In Search For Missing Girl
December 15, 2004: Reward Offered For Info About Missing Girl
December 14, 2004: Missing Girl's Description Changes
December 10, 2004: Reward Offered In Girl's Disappearance
December 9, 2004: Family Of Missing Girl Posts Fliers
December 8, 2004: Search Continues For 5-Year-Old Girl

Watch this crime get ZERO national press because the perp is a boon and
the victim is
white. Thankfully, there will be extensive national coverage here on NNN!!!!!!! Gman, ACE TNB reporter will be covering this trial. Stay tuned.......

Gman

4631616_120X90.jpg

Alleged Child Rapist's Trial Put On Hold
Bruce Accused In Girl's Disappearance

UPDATED: 7:10 pm EDT June 20, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The trial of suspected child rapist Lindsey Bruce was put on hold Monday because of new information in the case, NBC 4's Nancy Burton reported.

4005602_320X240.jpg

Emily Rimel

The Franklin County prosecutor's office said it has received new information about Bruce and the alleged rape and disappearance of Emily Rimel.

SLIDESHOW: Images Of Emily Rimel

Bruce is accused of raping Rimel when she disappeared in December. Rimel, who was 5 years old the night of the alleged attack, has not been seen since, NB

C 4 reported.

Prosecutors are hopeful that new information might lead authorities to the Madison Township girl's whereabouts, Burton reported.

Bruce was charged with kidnapping and raping her after her DNA was found on his genitalia.

Last month, NBC 4 reported that four inmates at the Franklin County Jail would testify against Bruce.

The inmates said Bruce told them he raped and killed Rimel.

"(Bruce) basically broke down and started crying, and basically told me the whole thing," convicted sex offender John Tomlinson told NBC 4 in May.

Tomlinson is among the inmates who were in jail in December when Bruce was booked on charges of raping Rimel. Robert Patton, also known as the Linden-area rapist, suspected baby killer Patrick McCloud and theft suspect Thomas Coverdale were also to testify, NBC 4 reported.

Emily is 3 feet tall and about 48 pounds. She is white and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a lavender shirt and pur
ple
pants.

A $12,000 reward is being offered for information. The reward will be issued only if Emily is found alive or if the information leads to the arrest of the person or people
responsible for taking her.

Anyone with information on Emily should call (614) 645-TIPS or (614) 462-5502.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for continuing coverage.

This is a TNB episode that we have been following for some time. This evil boon raped Emily and killed her and has not told where he hid her body. I hope he dies soon. Where is the deatl penalty in this sick nation???? It is so needed for niggers like this!!!! Nice job Whiteboy for finding this story. I have been looking daily for it.

Gman

Search for Emily Rimel Resumes

96058_G.jpg

106801_G.jpg

Cleaned Up Coon Rapist-Murderer

It was quiet for a while, but now there is a renewed search for 5-year-old Emily Rimel, who has been missing since December 7.

Her body has never been found, but police got a tip on where to find her late last week.

Monday, the trial for Lindsey Bruce, charged with kidnapping and raping Emily, was put on hold while the search was resumed.

In the past, the searches for Emily Rimel have also been what police always called "site-specific." Before Bruce was arrested, they had a global position

ing device on his car hoping he would lead them to the Emily, but he never did.

Monday, the prosecutor told the judge, by law, they must pursue all leads so
they don't get caught in a double jeopardy trap down the road.

Franklin County Assistant Prosecutor Ron Welch says, "We want to pursue all possible leads and attempt to locate Emily Rimel or her remains so that at some later time if the state chooses to pursue charges for the homicide we can do so."

Emily's mother Jane says, "They really haven't told me anything else except that they're searching for her in the area the inmate said Lindsey told him."

Rimel isn't sure she believes the inmate. She says, "He's known for all this time. Why is he coming forward, a week before the trial?"

Police believe Bruce killed Emily, but can't prove it without her body.

Rimel says, "That little girl was my whole world. There are kids missing longer than she has and
sti
ll come home to their families. I'm not giving up on my little girl."

The new trial date on the rape charge for Bruce is now August 15.

Give me 5 minutes with this evil boon and he would tell where the body of Emily was hid.
I vote to declare racial war on nigger scum like this and all niggers for that matter. Their evil monkeyshines have gone too far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman

Crews Continue to Search For Emily

96068_G.jpg

106801_G.jpg

Police, cadaver dogs and dozens of volunteers are all back to work, combing a 40-mile stretch along I-70 east of Columbus searching for Emily Rimel.

Emily disappeared from her Madison Township home in southeast Columbus back in December. Lindsey Bruce is charged with raping and kidnapping the girl.

The new search comes after an inmate came forward with information on where he says Bruce told him he hid the body.

Close to a dozen volunteers gathered Friday morning to help find Emily. The volunteers searched for nine miles, sta

rting at SR 13 and I-70 eastbound, up to I-70 and SR 668.

Most of those volunteers were private citizens who wanted to help detectives. At 6 a.m.,
many brought their own dogs along, hoping that they would pick up some sort of scent.
Volunteers searched through trees, brush and the hillside, looking for any clues that could bring them any closer to finding Emily.

Two Madison Township detectives said between Thursday night and Friday, they found two additional leads.

Detective Don Skinner says, "This was from a person who lives here in Licking County, who has yet to be determined, who came into contact with Lindsey Bruce the morning of the seventh."

Volunteers will end their search Friday afternoon, because of the heat.

I still want 5 minutes with this boon. He would tell me where he hid Emily's body. I promise!!!!!!!! Hang this ape!!

Gman

Search For Emily Rimel Yields Nothing

107040_G.jpg

96068_G.jpg

106801_G.jpg

The search for Emily Rimel Friday focused on a stretch of I-70 and SR 40 between Columbus and Zanesville.

The new lead for investigators was a tip that Lindsey Bruce had been seen in Licking County the day Emily Rimel disappeared. It was more reason to search again for the child's body.

The search covered nine more miles Friday. The dogs trekked through the woods along the roads Bruce may have traveled, on what most knew was

probably a futile mission.

Madison Township Police Detective Don Skinner says, "It's a needle in a haystack. It's a daunting task; it's a hit or miss situation."

There is evidence that
the man charged with raping Emily was on his way to Zanesville the night she disappeared. A cellmate came forward late last week to say Bruce told him the body was somewhere along the 40 mile stretch.

Just Thursday night, someone called saying they'd seen Bruce that night out here.

When asked if they knew Bruce had been out in that area, Detective Skinner says, "From the information we're receiving from not just the inmate in the cell with Lindsey Bruce, but from a person who lives here in Licking County, yes."

Detective Skinner says the person actually exchanged a few words with Bruce, but it's going to take more than that to prove that this child was murdered.

Cadaver dog handler Ed Noel says, "The dogs can do probably what a hund
red
people can do because of their smell. It's so great."

On Friday, even the handlers knew it was a long shot, saying, "Chances are we won't find anything."

The search for Friday has ended. There could be another more specific area searched if the per
son who talked with Bruce that night can pinpoint a better location for detectives

Five minutes, please!!!!!!!!!!!

Gnab

Bones Found Tuesday Identified as Emily Rimel

http://www.610wtvn.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?feed=118673&article=498735

1279_1148678484.jpg

Emily Rimel.

LindseyBruce2.jpg

Lindsay Bruce Photo from NNN Archives

Bones Found Tuesday Identified as Emily Rimel

Confirmation came Friday that the skull found in Big Walnut Creek is that of Emily Rimel.

By WTVN Newsroom

A skull found in a creek earlier this week has been identified as that of a five-year-old columbus-area girl who disappeared a year and a-half ago. Police in Madison Township in southern Franklin County says state investigators have identified the remains of Emily Rimel through DNA.

Emily was last seen at her home early in the morning on December 7th, 2004. Two people f
ishing found the skull on Tuesday. Franklin County Coroner Brad Lewis says there was trauma to the skull.

With confirmation that the remains are those of Emily Rimel, the Franklin County prosecutor's office can move ahead with plans to seek murder charges against the main suspect.

Lindsay Bruce, is serving a 10-year sentence after he was convicted of kidnapping Rimel in December 2004. At the time, Bruce was not charged with murder. O'Brien says while Ohio law does not require the presence of a corpse to charge someone in a homicide, doing so without a body does raise the chances that a jury could acquit.

O'Brien says this could easily become a death penalty case based on several factors, including Rimel's age. Over the next few weeks, reports will be written state crime lab investigators and the county coroner's office. Those reports, says O'Brien, will be added to the information already at hand and submitted to the Franklin County grand jury with the goal of charging Bruce with on
e count of murder.
Copyright © 2003-2006 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.

Re: Bones Found Tuesday Identified as Emily Rimel

White Boy,

Thanks for finding this news!! I really followed this evil nigger Lindsay Bruce and his evil crime last year. Now that the body has been found, this will be back in the news for awhile. May this evil nigger hellhound die soon!!!

Gman

Gman said:
White Boy,

Thanks for finding this news!! I really followed this evil nigger Lindsay Bruce and his evil crime last year. Now that the body has been found, this will be back in the news for awhile. May this evil nigger hellhound die soon!!!

Gman

You're welcome Gman. I'm with you, lets hope this boon gets the punishment which he deserves.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Gman said:
White Boy,

Gman

Ohhh man! This is great news - that poor, poor nigger! Now he's going to get the death penalty! I just wished I was there as he sat in his cell wanking his willie when he got the news, I would have loved to see his face! I want to be the one that puts the needles in too! I was so upset when he got 10 years and we knew he murdered that baby and now this . . . I agree . . . nice reporting White Boy!

White Boy and A.B.

Good to hear from both of you. I would hang this boon tonight if it was in my power to do so. There was never doubt as to the guilt of this nigger demon. May Emily rest in peace and may this dark demon split hell wide open soon. Hope you are both well.

Gman

Poor little Emily! Every day that this hellbound coon breathes air is an affront to the concept of justice.

By the way, her naive and foolish white parents can go to the dock with the coon on judgement day, for putting him up as a "family friend" and "houseguest" in the same house as their 5-year-old daughter.

I wonder what revelations this nigger will give to us when he finally decides to speak?

I'm pinning this article out of general principle. Hopefully we can join it with the volumes written in the past on this forum.

Hi Brewski,

I had the same thought, let's pin this one again and follow it because it is bound to get some good press, especially in the Ohio area. This dark demon Bruce, that nigger should hang today in my opinion. Hope you are well.

Gman

Back