Black Refugee Accused of Raping Retarded Girl

Expose Them All

Registered

Black Refugee Accused of Raping Retarded Girl
Africa follows in the wake of Katrina.

According to police, Black Hurricane Katrina evacuee Glenn Dorsett (photo), aged 18, has been arrested for the rape of a fellow refugee at a displaced persons facility in Arkansas. Dorsett's alleged victim, only 13, is mentally challenged, as is, judging by his appearance, Dorsett himself.

looterrapistaccuseddorsett.jpeg

The race of the alleged rape victim of Dorsett was not disclosed.

Dorsett has quite a colorful record. Within the few months since his eighteenth birthday he has racked up an impressive series of legal feats, including "...Louisiana charges of aggravated criminal damage to property, illegal use of weapons, terrorizing, disturbing the peace, c

riminal trespass, manufacturing - distribution - possessing a controlled substance and p
ossession of marijuana and crack cocaine," according to KTHV, a Little Rock news source. KTHV adds that "[n]eighbors say his juvenile history is unknown.

Refugees like Dorsett will soon be swarming across White America, thanks to the government and "charities" which will fund relocation efforts.

read the rest of the story

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=6047

Hi A.B.

It makes me crazy to think of niggers like this being spread around all over the country. Even in our city up here in NY, we are getting a few hundred of these feral apes who no doubt will be TNB superstars. Normal citizens in thsi country no longer have any voice in what this ZOG government does. When does the revolt begin, soon I hope!!

Gman

Thanks, AB, for bringing my nigger-cursing faculties up to speed all at once this morning.

While I'm at it, I might as well take a passing kick at do-gooder airhead "Christian" charities. Having fun ruining their own way of life - jumping into a cesspool and splashing happily like kids at the beach. And most of them make up their own brand of Christianity as they go along. Supporting faggot bishops, going from biblically specified male leaders to female lesbians, etc.

When it comes to being mentally challenged the negro is always just a question of degrees. And here again the congoid has zeroed in on the weak and helpless like a jackal preying on straglers from the herd. Not the first shred of a sense of decency - they'd shed their clothes and run around like niggers in Africa if the lawlessness went on long enough.

How is it that nigger Dorsett, being only eighte

en and the perpetrator of most of
the crime in his precinct, isn't incarcerated somewhere? Because he's from Nawlins, which has been niggerized from bottom to top.

And people wonder if the tales of the rape of children in the NiggerDome are just rumors and myth. I think our nigger lover boy here has answered that question. This nigger raped a 13 year old retared refugee. Its all good!

Back