Black Comedian Anthony Anderson Charged With Rape

Actor's Rape Charges Dismissed

Anderson was charged with rape in July. He was in Memphis filming the movie "Hustle and Flow." A woman on the set said Anderson and assistant director Wayne Witherspoon raped her. All charges against both men were dropped Wednesday. This after the woman's ex-boyfriend took the stand and said her story was all a big lie. The judge whole-heartedly agreed.

"The father of one of this lady's children says she admitted making this stuff up, she made
t up for money, doesn't that send a chill through all of us law-abiding citizens?" Anderson's lawyer, Leslie Ballin says.

Anderson has been in several films including "Kangaroo

Jack," "My Baby's Daddy," and Barbershop."

I'll leave it up t
o you as to which of these lying niggers you want to believe.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Oct 7 2004, 12:49 AM
[
I'll leave it up to you as to which of these lying niggers you want to believe.

T.N.B.
I'll bet she only said it was a big lie after verifying her checking account had 6 zeroes at the end of the balance. Just like that nigger-lover Kobe raped.

The girl that Kobe raped hasn't gotten anything yet.

You must be thinking of the girls that Squeal O'Neill raped.

Anderson Rape Charge Chucked
anderson.anthony.091604.jpg

Oct 7, 2004, 2:50 PM PT

Anthony Anderson is "relieved and delighted" after a rape charge was dismissed against the Barbershop star Wednesday.

A judge in Memphis, Tennessee, found there was not sufficient probable cause to try the portly comic actor for the alleged assault of an extra on a movie set, a spokeswoman for the Shelby County District Attorney General's Office said.

A rape charge also was dismissed again
t Wayne Witherspoon, 42, a veteran assistant director.

Anderson and Witherspoon were arrested July 27 on suspicion of aggravated rape after a naked woman ran out of a production trailer on th

e Memphis set of Hustle & Flow, an upcoming hip-hop comedy. Anderson costarred in the movie; Witherspoon worke
d on it as assistant director.

On Wednesday, the alleged victim, a 25-year-old woman, testified during a preliminary hearing that Witherspoon invited her into the trailer, and that Anderson raped her in it.

"I was continuously yelling stop," the unidentified woman said, per the Memphis newspaper, the Commercial Appeal. "Mr. Anderson was taking pictures with a camera phone. I feared for my life."

The defense apparently was bolstered by two key bits of testimony: The woman told the court she'd had sex with Anderson twice on the day before the alleged rape; and, an ex-boyfriend of the woman said she'd told him she'd cried rape in a bid to get
money out of the actor.

Back