Biden's kike AG threatens "scrutiny," "action" on states investigating 2020 election-steal

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Biden's kike AG threatens "scrutiny," "action" on states investigating 2020 election-steal

Garland threatens scrutiny, action against states investigating 2020 election

Garland’s remarks echo a common refrain that stolen-election fears are a 'debunked conspiracy theory' on the grounds that legal challenges to the election results failed in court.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 - 6:57 am EST
Calvin FreiburgerBy Calvin Freiburger

Link: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/g...on-against-states-investigating-2020-election

June 15, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland warned Friday that the Justice Department will be “scrutinizing” the states currently undertaking audits of the 2020 presidential election, hinting that the Biden administration intends to punish states for looking too closely at President Joe Biden’s victory last fall, as well as states that have enacted new safeguards for election integrity in the months since.

“Many of the justifications proffered in support of these post-election audits and restrictions on voting have relied on assertions of material vote fraud in the 2020 election that have been refuted by the law enforcement and intelligence agencies of both this administration and the previous one, as well as by every court -- federal and state -- that has considered them,” Garland claimed, ABC News reports.

The Biden Justice Department will be “scrutinizing new laws that seek to curb voter access,” and “where we see violations of federal law, we will not hesitate to act,” he declared.

JUST IN - Attorney General Merrick Garland announces that the Justice Department will scrutinize any post-election audits for evidence of voting law violations. pic.twitter.com/asXkJtXzby
— Disclose.tv �� (@disclosetv) June 11, 2021

Particularly in light of the Biden administration’s support for the so-called "For the People" Act (which would force every state to dramatically relax standards for vote registration and absentee voting and forbid basic security measures such as photo identification), conservatives see Garland’s remarks as having less to do with upholding election law and more to do with intimidating states that persist in questioning Biden’s victory, which came under suspicion thanks in large part to last year’s drastic expansion of no-excuse mail voting and relaxed standards for absentee ballots.

Garland’s remarks echo a common refrain that stolen-election fears are a “debunked conspiracy theory” on the grounds that legal challenges to the election results failed in court. In fact, while some of the legal briefs filed on behalf of former President Donald Trump were flawed, many others were dismissed over process issues without a judge ever considering the cases on the merits.

Last month, Arizona’s Republican Senate President Karen Fann alleged that the ongoing audit of her state’s election results has so far found evidence that “the entire ‘Database’ directory from the D drive of the machine ‘EMSPrimary’ has been deleted,” removing “election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena”; as well as “apparent omissions, inconsistencies, and anomalies relating to Maricopa County’s handling, organization, and storage of ballots.”

— Article continues below Petition —

Last week, Paul Sperry of RealClearInvestigations reported that Superior Court Judge Brian Amero (a Democrat donor) found allegations of “strangely pristine” (as if photocopied) absentee ballots compelling enough to order the unsealing of all 147,000 mail ballots counted in Fulton County, Georgia. Biden won Georgia by just 12,000 votes.

Re: Biden's kike AG threatens "scrutiny," "action" on states investigating 2020 election-steal

EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Green Beret Jeremy Brown: “Scores of Guys” Have Written and Told Me They Were Contacted by FBI to Spy on Patriot Groups

By Jim Hoft
Published June 20, 2021 at 6:20pm

 Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tten-told-contacted-fbi-spy-patriotic-groups/

On January 6, after one million Trump supporters rallied with President Trump at the Ellipse outside the White House in Washington DC, some 900 individuals went inside the US Capitol.

Over 400 Americans have since been arrested even those who were waved into the US Capitol by the police standing at the exits.

Since January the Deep State and Democrats will not release 14,000 hours of videotape of security camera footage to Republican lawmakers from January 6th inside or outside the US Capitol.

Last week Revolver News published an important piece on the “unindicted co-conspirators” in the Jan. 6 attack who were never charged by the DOJ or FBI for their part in the violence on Jan. 6.

TRENDING: WE CAUGHT THEM: President Trump Warned Raffensperger and His Attorney Ryan Germany About Election Fraud - New Evidence Shows Germany Was Made Aware of Election Fraud on Election Night And Hid This From President Trump

The “unindicted co-conspirators” were frequently the most violent and leaders of the assault on the US Capitol. They are also likely FBI informants.

We posted on that earlier.

HUGE! Revolver News Breaks Report on Likely Deep State Plants Inside Jan. 6 Uprising — WAS IT ALL PLANNED?

And last week The Gateway Pundit posted proof that the FBI was actively recruiting military members to infiltrate and spy on the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys before the Jan. 6 protests.

On March 23rd, The Gateway Pundit posted this article on former Green Beret Jeremy Brown.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: FBI and DHS Attempt To Recruit Former Green Beret to Infiltrate and Spy on Oath Keepers, Proud Boys – But He Recorded The Conversation!

Here is Jeremy’s story…

Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.

Jeremy also attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that week.

In March, Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans.

In December FBI agents contacted Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”

Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”

Jeremy decided his desire to protect and defend the American people and the TRUTH were more important than privacy or personal safety.

Earlier this year Jeremy joined Brandon Gray on Banned.TV to describe what happened to him after he joined the Oath Keepers in November.

Jeremy released a video of his encounter with government officials when they came to his home. Jeremy also released audio of his meeting with the FBI at a local restaurant.

Jeremy explained in his recent video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

The Gateway Pundit spoke with Jeremy Brown this weekend. Jeremy is SAFE, but lying low.

Here is what Jeremy Brown told The Gateway Pundit this weekend.

Jim Hoft: When we talked had you talked to anyone who had a similar situation, Jeremy?

Jeremy Brown: At the time I hadn’t. I knew that this was going on because I knew this goes on… I know they are trying to infiltrate groups all the time just like we’re trying to infiltrate the bad guys. Well, the fact that they show up and are trying to infiltrate groups that I’m a member of tells me that, wait a minute, I’m not with the bad guys. It’s one of the points I made to them. Even though I knew what they were doing I was trying to make the point to them that, hey, don’t worry, we’re tracking antifa and BLM, the bad guys, trying to make the point that, we’re not the bad guys! They are. They talk if off, but the reality is we don’t infiltrate good guys, so just by default the fact that they are trying to infiltrate a group is that they are trying to designate it as bad guys… Joint Terrorism Task Force is FBI, DEA, Treasury Department, ATF… all of them put into this huge bureaucratic conglomeration of really powerful law enforcement agencies.

Jim Hoft: We’ve never… I don’t think we’ve ever seen them just target one party. It seems like that’s what they’re doing today. Does that bother you? Is that what you sort of see? What do you see is going on here?

Jeremy Brown: Of coruse, our entire federal government is compromised at every level. I mean you take a look at the Hunter laptop situation. I mean, complete ignoring it. Or, the Hillary Clinton emails, completely ignoring it. Blatant violations of law. The sad part is organizations like your and some of the others, and not necessarily right-wing organizations that have released some of the more tame stuff which is clearly criminal in itself, have restrained themselves… They’re showing you the criminal activity and they won’t even move on it. That right there tells you the gig is up. It’s obviously one-sided prosecution. It only ties into the fact that the communist party of China has complete control of our government agencies at every level… All the evidence points to it. I mean, what law enforcement is happening in this country right now? The only thing they care about is the false premise of white supremacy which is literally ridiculous!… We’re literally living in the ministry of truth 1984 paradigm. I’m relistening to 1984 and it’s shocking the similarities.

Jim Hoft: You recorded this. That’s the difference.

Jeremy Brown: I get email. Because of my video I probably have scores of other guys who have said, yeah this has happened to me as well. The difference is I knew this was going to happen.

This was a riveting conversation. I hope you listen to the entire discussion. [ck site link, above, top]

Re: Biden's kike AG threatens "scrutiny," "action" on states investigating 2020 election-steal

RINO Republican incompetent who presided over the 2020 election-steal in his state, Ga., comments upon the whole, national situation, including vaxx "mandates" (forcing people to be vaxxed), and the civil war now going on

Attorney Matthew DePerno Speaks Out after Wicked Michigan AG Says She Will Use State Police to Prosecute Him and Others Who Challenged Election

03:17 - News

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2021/07/attorney-matthew-deperno-speaks-out.html

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel announced this week that her department will go after those who made “false claims” about the 2020 presidential election in Michigan.

Nessel will use the state police to “assist in the matter.”

Nessel says she is using Republican Senator Ed McBroom’s report and recommendations on the 2020 election to support her actions.

Republican Ed McBroom and his colleagues said they found NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD in the 2020 election. McBroom also encouraged Nessel to go after those individuals who made “false claims” about the process.

WOW.

How is this even legal?
And how does Dana Nessel still keep a job?
She has no respect for or knowledge of the US Constitution.

Specifically, Nessel is targeting Attorney Matthew DePerno and Senator Patrick Colbeck.

On Friday Matthew DePerno joined Steve Bannon on The War Room do discuss this disgraceful act by a tyrannical politician.

Steve Bannon: Are they going after you? Are they trying to persecute you now? Are you under potential prosecution because a Republican senate has essentially given a go signal to the Attorney General of Michigan?

Matt DePerno: Yeah… That’s exactly right. The Michigan Attorney General announced that she’s going to do an investigation in using the force of the police state in Michigan to come after me and other people in Michigan who have been speaking out against this election and actually bringing forth evidence of fraud that’s occurred in Michigan. So we put out over 20 reports so far. All backed up by forensic evidence. And now the Attorney General in order to stop us has threatened us with criminal prosecution… There’s no way it could ever stick. The real reason that Dana Nessel is doing this is she’s heard that I’m talking to other people about running for Attorney General.

Michigan now criminalizing people for questioning 2020 election outcome

By PatriotRising -
July 12, 2021

Link: https://patriotrising.com/michigan-now-criminalizing-people-for-questioning-2020-election-outcome/

michigan fraud
Corrupt Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, with the help of Michigan State Police (MSP), is launching a crusade against people accused of making “false claims” about the 2020 election being fraudulent.

At the request of the Republican-led Senate Oversight Committee, Nessel and MSP say they “have accepted” the challenge, agreeing to look into folks accused of personally profiting from claims made against the integrity of the 2020 election.

Sen. Ed McBroom and his colleagues have been probing election claims for nearly eight months now, claiming they found “no evidence” of widespread systemic fraud in the Michigan election. This contradicts claims made by Donald Trump that he was robbed of a victory.

The GOP-led committee urged Nessel, a Democrat, to investigate “those who have been utilizing misleading and false information about Antrim County to raise money or publicity for their own ends.”

Antrim County supposedly conducted a hand recount that found no evidence of fraud, and yet it remains in the crosshairs of many who say that ballot machines were rigged to hand votes for Trump to Joe Biden.

While the Senate Oversight Committee report does not name any specific individuals whom it says are complicit in spreading “lies” about the 2020 election being fraudulent, reports point to names like attorney Matthew DePerno and former state Sen. Patrick Colbeck.

Both of these men led a pro-Trump effort post-election to “discredit,” as the mainstream media puts it, the 2020 election. They also blasted the committee itself, launching an online petition to “censure” Sens. McBroom, Lana Theis and John Bizon.

“No one has free speech if they’re committing a crime, and committing fraud is a crime,” McBroom announced from his Upper Peninsula farm.

“We found circumstantial, but substantial, evidence that some people were committing fraud and extorting people for money. It’s possible that we’re wrong, but we didn’t have the tools, the expertise or the mechanisms to explore that issue further.”

Establishment Republicans shamelessly defend sham Biden presidency

After losing a recent lawsuit against Antrim County, DePerno launched an “election fraud defense fund” that has already raised some $384,000 for further inquiry into Biden’s theft of the state of Michigan.

Colbeck, meanwhile, is accusing McBroom and the other Republicans on the committee of “weaponizing the government against those who disagree with their assessment of election fraud.”

While Colbeck charges a fee for access to some of the election fraud evidence on his website, he says that this is not profiteering. Colbeck has grossed about $30,000 from his website, half of which goes towards expenses.

“That’s what I was living off of for seven months,” Colbeck says. “We want to get some truth out about this election.”

The committee, meanwhile, says it conducted an extensive probe into the election fraud claims, only to determine that there is no proof of dead people “voting,” or that “fractional voting” took place as claimed.

There was also no “ballot dump” in Detroit, the committee decided, even though some precincts in the city showed greater than 100 percent voter turnout.

“Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan,” a committee report declares.

“The committee strongly recommends citizens use a critical eye and ear toward those who have pushed demonstrably false theories for their own personal gain.”

Nessel, as you may recall, was sued back in 2019 for maintaining an illegal “thought criminal database” to track the movements and activities of conservatives and Christians throughout the state of Michigan.

More of the latest news about the fraudulent 2020 election can be found at Trump.news.

Sources for this article include:

BridgeMI.com

NaturalNews.com

NaturalNews.com

WOW! AZ Audit Finds 74,000 Ballots Returned and Counted in 2020 Election with NO RECORD of Being Sent Out!

By Joe Hoft
Published July 15, 2021 at 1:57pm

 Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eturned-counted-2020-election-no-record-sent/

Audit expert Doug Logan noted that the auditors reported that there were 74,000 ballots that were received and included in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County than were mailed out.

Logan reported this along with other issues already identified per their work.

They found 74,243 mail-in ballots with NO clear record of them ever being sent!

TRENDING: Breaking: Arizona State Senator Demands Biden Electors be Recalled to Arizona and New Election Held Following Thursday's Stunning Audit Revelations

Remember Slow Joe Biden was given the state with only a 10,000 vote win.

Carlson/FOX News gives some interesting details on the vote fraud in Ga.

Cyber Ninjas Found So Many Issues with the Voting Machines and Processes in Maricopa County It’s a Wonder the Previous Auditors Didn’t Find These Issues Too

3 minute Read

Link: http://www.hideoutnow.com/2021/07/cyber-ninjas-found-so-many-issues-with.html

Ben Cotton’s team is auditing the IT-related practices and policies in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County. He shared some important items during his presentation last week that any good IT auditor would find.

We pointed out previously that the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors hired two election firms because they knew these firms would give them a clean bill of health.

But Ben Cotton and his team were selected by the Cyber Ninjas to address the IT work related to Maricopa County’s results in the 2020 Election. Investigator Cotton from CyFIR performed work that the previous auditors should have covered.

It’s a difficult task for these auditors because Maricopa County has been completely uncooperative, even with basic questions, referring auditors to lawyers. This all provides more support that the subjects under audit, the auditees, are guilty and doing everything they can to postpone the election.

Dominion has two full-time staff onsite servicing the Maricopa County election system. The current Dominion software was installed in August 2019. Since that date, there have been no antivirus updates, no operating system updates, or any security patches. Administrator accounts were also created on that date, each having the exact same password. These are actions of a ‘worst in class’ IT Department and it is a deliberate subterfuge of an election system. Common practice is to update patches on a much more regular basis.

Below is a list of items addressed by Cotton during his presentation to the Arizona Senate last Thursday.

1.Auditors have collected over 2,000 Terabytes of data, the vast majority is video footage.
2.What Maricopa County has told the public is often drastically different than their response to the legal subpoena.
3.Maricopa didn’t use a forensically secure process to clone drives. Dates and times were altered by their cloning process.
4.On March 11th, 2021 someone with Admin access to the (EMS) election management system ran a script that produced 37,646 queries looking for blank passwords. The system has only 8 user accounts. (see below)
5.Windows Security Event Logs before February 5th, 2021 are missing.
6.Every election Administrator account, no matter the user, all have the same password.
7.When the Dominion software was installed in August 2019, Administrative passwords were created, and haven’t been changed since.
8.The vulnerabilities that exist on the Maricopa election systems would take an average script kiddie less than 10 minutes to gain access to these systems.
9.Maricopa’s election system uses ibutton key fobs as the 2nd step in logins. Maricopa and Dominion have refused to provide these fobs to auditors. (see below).
10.It’s become readily apparent there are severe cybersecurity problems with the way the election management system and network was maintained.
11.We are seeing anonymous logins at the system level that do not follow that pattern of normal Windows behavior.
12.After both sides agreed on a solution, Maricopa County then refused to release that router data.
13.Maricopa can’t check the configuration of its own election system without relying on Dominion employees.
14.The two EAC audits hired by Maricopa earlier in the year appear not to have addressed cybersecurity aspects, not even shared passwords.
15.Not a single bit of data was changed on any device in the auditor’s possession. Use of a “write block” device prevented this. Images were made bit by bit, then an MD5 hash value was applied. There is no need to purchase new machines.
16.There have been no antivirus updates, operating system updates, or security patches applied to the election system since August 2019, the date Dominion software was installed.

Maricopa repeatedly told the public the election system did not touch the internet but this was not true. If so the system could not have comingled with other Maricopa County department’s data. To prevent the release of router information, the Board of Supervisors and Sheriff then said election router data DID mingle with critical information from other county departments. By using EAC auditors, Maricopa told the public election machines were safe and secure. They now say those same auditors can’t be hired to test the same machines. This week they approved the purchase of new Dominion machines at $3 million.

The use of ibuttons is unusual for PC logins, and is very old technology. These ibuttons are typically used to verify a location or for access control. For instance, a security guard touches his ibutton to various doors to verify he walked his patrol. In Maricopa County, after you login as an election Admin, you must also use a preprogrammed ibutton to obtain access to the Dominion election system. Maricopa County stated only Dominion staff have the Admin ibuttons and both organizations have refused to help the auditors obtain them.

Overall, the IT-related observations of control practices to date are horrible. In some cases, the County is using old technology. In other cases, the processes are broken or even non-existent. With such as mess, how did the IT election auditors hired by the county not notice them?

DECERTIFY: Arizona Audit Finds Trump Won State By Large Margin​

by Jamie White
September 25th 2021, 10:59 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/decertify-arizona-audit-finds-trump-won-state-by-large-margin/

Audit found numerous fraudulent ballots, unsigned ballot envelopes and 17,000 duplicate votes, more than enough to decertify election results.

Thousands of other discrepancies found, including dead people voting, mail-in ballot shenanigans, signature verification anomalies and extra votes.

The results of Arizona’s historic audit of the 2020 Maricopa County election show numerous discrepancies found in ballot forms, signatures, vote totals, and much more.

One of the most important findings from the audit was presented by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who discovered over 17,000 duplicate ballots, as well as many other issues like “verified & approved” stamps on ballot envelopes printed behind the page.

Remember, Trump supposedly lost Arizona by a margin of less than 10,500 votes.

17,000 duplicates are more than 1.5 times the total of Joe Biden’s alleged “victory” in Arizona, and are more than enough to justify decertification.

AZ Audit Forensic Analysis: Magically, the ‘Verified & Approved’ stamp ended up BEHIND the original print on the #ballots #AZAuditResults #ArizonaAudit #maricopacounty #2020election #TrumpWasRight #Biden #JoeBiden #decertify #stolenelection pic.twitter.com/LwZgPW7AN5
— Mary Javu ?? (@JavuMary) September 24, 2021

Likewise, the Cyber Ninjas, the IT firm hired by the Arizona Senate, found thousands of other errors with ballot forms and votes, including duplicate ballots and mail-in ballots with no chain of custody.

Way more than 10k votes needed to flip the election. pic.twitter.com/8Ofm0zPobC
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) September 24, 2021

Here are some other key findings from the audit:
  • Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded
  • Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
  • Precincts show more ballots cast on election day than people who showed up to vote. 1,551 extra votes.
  • Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
  • Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
  • Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cutoff
  • 2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county
  • Over 2,000 voters who moved out of Arizona during the 29 days before the election were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
  • Close to 300 deceased voters potentially vote.
  • There is an unprecedented number of discrepancies in the vote total. This could only happen through malicious actions or severe incompetence from Maricopa county officials.
Arizona state Senator Wendy Rogers (R) revealed a letter signed by 41 state legislators calling for forensic audits in each state and urging for those states to decertify the 2020 if their audit results are similar to Arizona’s.

BREAKING: Sen. Wendy Rogers unveils letter signed by 41 state legislators from across the country calling for forensic audits in each state, and urging their states to decertify the 2020 election if their audit results mirror those in Arizona. pic.twitter.com/Fd7mytHLX5
— National File (@NationalFile) September 25, 2021

“If results from these measures prove an inaccurate election was held, as has been shown in Arizona, and is being shown in many other states; then it is clear that certification of many electors was improperly rendered in January 2021 of the November 2020 United States presidential election,” the letter states.

41 Legislators from Multiple States Write a Letter to the American People Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate, and Possible Convening of the US House of Representatives pic.twitter.com/Hoz6zUBtZq
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) September 25, 2021

Former President Trump also issued a statement Friday calling for Arizona to decertify its election results in light of the massive discrepancies found in the audit.

“It is not even believable the dishonesty of the Fake News Media on the Arizona Audit results, which shows incomprehensible Fraud at an Election Changing level, many times more votes than is needed,” Trump said.

“The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts, thereby being complicit in the Crime of the Century. They are so dishonest, but Patriots know the truth! Arizona must immediately decertify their 2020 Presidential Election Results.”

The months-long audit was conducted on behalf of the Republican-led Arizona state Senate, which hired an IT firm called Cyber Ninjas to lead the effort.

Watch the full AZ audit presentation: [see site link, above, top]

Zuckerbucks at work: 91 nursing homes in 5 Wisconsin Cities had 95% to 100% voter turnout rates – They abused disabled seniors and stole their votes​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2022/03/zuckerbucks-at-work-91-nursing-homes-in.html

On Tuesday morning the Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections held an informational hearing on the Gableman 2020 Election Report featuring invited speakers Special Counsel and Former Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman and Attorney Eric Kaardal.

During his presentation, Justice Gableman played video of several victims of elderly abuse and voter theft. Several brave Wisconsin families reached out to Gableman and his committee after they discovered someone had voted for their loved one who resides in a nursing home. This happened all over Wisconsin.
Justice Gableman disclosed during the hearing that the nursing homes in the Zuckerberg-funded cities had a 95% to 100% turnout. This is clear voter fraud they discovered.
The video that played during the hearing today was heartbreaking.
It takes a special kind of evil to abuse disabled seniors.

On Wednesday Just the News published more information on the nursing home voter fraud.
The special counsel investigating suspected irregularities in Wisconsin’s 2020 election has found that 91 nursing homes in the counties of Milwaukee, Racine, Dane, Kenosha, and Brown had voter turnout rates ranging from 95% to a 100% in 2020 — as compared to overall nationwide participation rates of 67% in 2020 and 60% in 2016.
The nursing home data only reflects voting at the facilities that the special counsel “has been able to vet to this juncture,” according to the report compiled by retired state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman for the state Assembly. “There are more facilities in these counties, and after auditing the votes from other facilities, the above percentages may change.”
The Mark Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life gave $8.8 million towards the administration of the 2020 election in Wisconsin.
One of Sinkula’s colleagues knew ahead of time “how the outcome was going to come in November,” Sinkula claimed, because the colleague knew people who had registered nursing home residents who didn’t normally vote and apparently voted for them.”
Slowly we are learning the full picture on the 2020 election steal.
And what we learn from Wisconsin was likely duplicated in state after state.

BREAKING: Peer-Reviewed Research Reveals Staggering Election Fraud​

March 28, 2022 1:03 pm

Link: https://libertywire.net/breaking-peer-reviewed-research-reveals-staggering-election-fraud/

The idea that there was no fraud in the 2020 election has as much of a chance of being true as Covid-19 has of causing death…

Wisconsin, Georgia, and Arizona are enough to make any sane person question the validity of U.S. elections, and each of these states comes with its own cache of evidence, affidavits, testimony, and outright admissions of fraud.

According to a recent peer-reviewed analysis of the 2020 election, roughly 255,000 or more ‘excess’ ballots were cast for Joe Biden—which accounts for the vast majority, if not his entire margin of victory in contested swing states.

Currently, the study has been peer-reviewed, but is still awaiting final approval.

Let’s take a look at John Lott Jr’s findings:

TRENDING: Dr. Zelenko: “The Vaccinated Now Have AIDS”
“New research in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice finds evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud.” https://t.co/T27nfmlIIX
— Brian Nichols (@BNicholsLiberty) March 28, 2022
A new deep dive into discrepancies in the ballot counts of six key battleground states in the 2020 election has turned up more than 250,000 “excess votes” for President Joe Biden, and maybe far more.
https://t.co/ypG3W6GMym
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 28, 2022
John Lott Jr writes via Real Clear Politics:

New research of mine is forthcoming in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice, and it finds evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud.
Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065.
Joe Biden cheated and everyone in that room knows it. https://t.co/3SQPP8gMQt
— The Original Roland Rat (@OGRolandRat) March 25, 2022
If it is true that, as at least one poll found, one in six Biden voters would not have voted for him had they known about the Hunter Biden laptop story, which the #DeepState, MSM, and Big Tech censored just before the 2020 election, Orangeman is right to say he was cheated. pic.twitter.com/H3kxCfRqeQ
— John Galt’s Plumber … charges Marxists triple (@MDSebach) March 28, 2022
Washington Examiner notes:

The findings are likely to continue fueling questions raised by Trump supporters and the former president himself that an election they saw going their way on election night turned against them after midnight.

READ ORIGINAL [see https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/28/...d-research-reveals-staggering-election-fraud/]

So Who Did Democrat Non-Profits Use as Their Ballot Traffickers to Steal the Election? In Georgia and Wisconsin Many Traffickers Were Also BLM-Antifa Rioters​

By Jim Hoft
Published May 10, 2022 at 5:59pm

Link: http://www.nnnforum.net/forums/inde...ting-2020-election-steal.356958/#post-7337365

minneapolis-riot-fire.jpg

Black Lives Matter-Antifa mobs caused over one billion dollars in damages in cities across America since May. In Minneapolis alone, Black Lives Matter mobs damaged or destroyed over 1,500 businesses or buildings.
Over 700 police officers were injured in the BLM riots — and that was back in June!
Black Lives Matter was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in US insurance history
Democrats incited the Black Lives Matter mobs for months as they destroyed communities across the country.
TRENDING:
Militant Activist Group Takes Credit for Arson at Wisconsin Pro-Life Organization, Promises ‘Increasingly Extreme Tactics’
Many of these left-wing protesters ALSO were identified as ballot traffickers in Wisconsin.
Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified last week before the Campaigns and Elections Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly on their investigation of ballot trafficking at ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin.
According to True the Vote 7% of the ballots in Wisconsin at the ballot drop boxes were likely fraudulent votes. They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin alone. 138 ballot traffickers in Milwaukee, Racine, and Green Bay went to drop boxes to harvest ballots 3,568 TIMES.
Joe Biden “won” Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes.
7percent-trafficked-ballots-.jpg

Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified that they saw similar results in all of the battleground states.
Phillips also told the committee that 14 of the ballot harvesters in Wisconsin also participated in one or more of the violent riots in 2020.
In Atlanta 3 dozen of their ballot traffickers also participated in the rioting in the city.
UnderCoverDC reported:
OPSEC collected evidence suggesting some of the mules also participated in the violent Antifa riots earlier in the year. As D’Souza introjected, the likelihood of left-leaning participation in both is a much more likely hypothesis. Phillips states:
“There were several different violent BLM Antifa riots in Atlanta, and in one of them, we had three dozen of our mules participate in these violent riots. There’s an organization that tracks the device IDs. Across all violent protests around the world, we took a look at our 242 mules in Atlanta, and sure enough, dozens and dozens and dozens of our mules show up on the ACLED databases.”
The government used the same technology to identify and arrest Jan. 6 protesters.

Back