Another dead from Mexican restaurant Hepatitis

Hellcat

Registered
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A fourth person has died from last year's hepatitis A outbreak at a Chi-Chi's Mexican restaurant, the man's attorney said Saturday.

Frank Rossi, 50, died Thursday at a Pittsburgh hospital. Results of an autopsy performed Saturday weren't complete, but the death certificate lists the cause as "complications from hepatitis A," attorney Richard Urick said.

Rossi was one of at least 660 people sickened in an outbreak last fall traced to green onions served at the restaurant, at a mall about 25 miles northwest of Pittsburgh. Three others died shortly after the outbreak became known in early November.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/04/03...k.ap/index.html

I found out what chi chi means in Mexivandal...it is a crude indian term for a woman's breasts! Anyway, Chi-Chi's should all be forced to close down, their buildings bulldozed to the ground and the Mexivandal illegals tossed out on their greasy butts postehaste! None of this would occur if we threw the Mexivandal illegals out. Some would ask who then would pick the lettuce. How about plenty of hungry and honest Whites who would be glad to pick lettuce for $15 an hour with benefits. Such people would be cleaner than the Mexivandals and would work harder, knowing that 10 hours of good hard honest work would equal 150 dollars for that day! I am sick of the Mexiva
dal half-slant pink chinks stealing all our jobs from the south as the dothead steal our jobs from the east! I say, f-k the companies that are selling us out!!! F-k Wallmart/n-ggerMart&#3

3;
F-K the commie
govt in China, who treat their own worse than they would treat their pigs! More importantly, down with the Stalinazicommufascists in power who are ruining America the Beautiful and turning it into Amerikwa the Ugliful and "multicultural"!!!

Back