Another beta-male Demon-rat running for pres. squirms for being white--Swalwell (who?)

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Dem Candidate Eric Swalwell All But Apologizes For Being White

“My soul cringed out of my body”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - May 28, 2019

Link: https://www.infowars.com/dem-candidate-eric-swalwell-all-but-apologizes-for-being-white/

Democratic presidential candidate Eric Swalwell was slammed on Twitter after he all but apologized for being white.

During an interview with VICE, Swalwell was asked, “Why should another white guy be president?”

The interviewer appeared to have forgotten the fact that a black guy was recently president for 8 years.

“Well a white guy who doesn’t see other identities, or understand other experiences should not be President – I do,” said Swalwell.

“And where there would be gaps in my knowledge or my experience I will pass the mic to people who do have that experience,” he added.

Swalwell tweeted the clip with the remark, “I may be “another white guy,” but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic.”

I may be "another white guy," but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic. pic.twitter.com/jMYBwF97xY

— Eric Swalwell (@ericswalwell) May 27, 2019

The California Congressman also said that he would be sure to make his VP pick a female.

The response on Twitter wasn’t too favorable.

“My soul cringed out of my body,” said one respondent.

“King of Cucksville,” added another.

“Go back to threatening to nuke everyone. That was a lot less pathetic than this,” said another.

Perhaps this interview will help Swalwell get above 1 per cent in the polls, but I wouldn’t be too confident.

I'm sure the guy who is so weak he has to apologize for his skin color can handle tough geopolitical clashes with China and Russia without coming off second best. https://t.co/oR029cLxeD

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) May 27, 2019

Only a certain type of 'white guy' should be president, according to marginal candidate Eric Swalwell

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2019/05/only-certain-type-of-white-guy-should.html

The emphasis on identity politics in the Democratic Party has resulted in a not-so-subtle vilifying of the dominant demographic in U.S. presidential history: The white male.

Even with two old, white men leading in the early polls in former Vice President Joe Biden and current Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, white male candidates still seem to feel obligated to speak in an almost apologetic way for their race and gender (looking at you, Beto).

This includes California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell, who is running on a campaign mostly focused on gun control, and who is currently polling at approximately zero percent.

Swalwell was asked during an appearance on Vice News Tonight: "Why should another white guy be president?"

"Well, a white guy who doesn't see other identities, or understand other experiences should not be president," Swalwell replied. "I do. And where there would be gaps in my knowledge or my experience, I will pass the mic to people who do have that experience. I've also pledged that I would ask a woman to serve as vice president."

This writer's perspective

As a minority, I would be happy to see another minority ascend to the presidency. But, race and gender are not qualifications for office, and should not be the first thing considered when a voter selects a president or when a presidential candidate selects a running mate.

Swalwell, in his eagerness to atone for his white maleness, elevates race and gender to the top of the list when deciding who he would hypothetically select as advisors or as a running mate.

Instead of attempting to become knowledgeable and empathetic enough to speak competently on issues that impact minorities, Swalwell would simply hand the microphone to a token on his staff to handle the issue.

Instead of evaluating VP candidates on merit, and then potentially selecting a woman who is well qualified, Swalwell promises to just select some woman to be named later, which feels more condescending than it does equitable.

It seems unlikely that we will have to concern ourselves with a potential Swalwell presidency this cycle, but the tone of his answer reflects how clumsily white male Democratic candidates respond to questions of race and gender.

GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy: FBI Stonewalling on Briefing Congress on Swalwell’s Relationship with Chinese Spy Fang Fang

December 18, 2020 - News

Link: http://www.cuzzblue.com/2020/12/gop-leader-kevin-mccarthy-fbi.html

GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) this week said he has asked the FBI for a briefing on Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell’s ties to Chinese spy Fang Fang – and twice it has been canceled by the FBI.

“Swalwell is a national security liability. This is too important for the FBI to continue to stonewall,” McCarthy said.

A Chinese spy raised money for Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA) and planted an “intern” in his congressional office.

A Chinese national named Fang Fang, AKA, Christine Fang targeted politicians in California between 2011 and 2015 at the direction of China’s internal spy agency and even had intimate relationships with two Midwestern mayors, according Axios.

Fang was a “bundler” for Eric Swalwell and other Democrat candidates but it is also believed the Chinese spy and honeypot had an intimate relationship with Swalwell.

To date, Swalwell, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee and has access to highly classified information, has not answered questions about his relationship with Fang Fang.

McCarthy said Swalwell should be removed from the House Intel Committee and ultimately removed from Congress.

The same FBI that spared no resources hunting down Trump and his associates over a nonexistent Russian threat are now stonewalling oversight of a very real threat from the Chinese Communists.

Sen. Johnson: Eric Swalwell & Hunter Biden Were 'Groomed' by Chinese Communist Party

Republican senator says China infiltrated US government and former VP Joe Biden's office

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 18th December 2020 @ 12.00am

Link: https://neonnettle.com/news/13622-s...biden-were-groomed-by-chinese-communist-party

News Thud
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) has slammed Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) and former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden, accusing the controversial Democrats of allowing themselves to be "groomed" by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Johnson, who is the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, made the comments during a Wednesday interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity.

The senator warned that, given how China “groomed” Rep. Swalwell, it’s not “farfetched to think they were grooming Hunter Biden” and his connections to his father.

The Chinese "were investing in influence," Johnson told Hannity.

"And let’s face it, we see how long-term thinking, how strategic they are," he added.

"Look what they did with Congressman Swalwell."

Sen. Ron Johnson says Hunter Biden was 'groomed' by China for a connection to his father Joe Biden

"I mean, they groomed this guy," Sen. Johnson continued.

"They saw; 'here’s an up and comer, let’s fund his campaigns. Let’s see what we can do. Let’s see how far this guy can go'.

TRENDING: Hand Recount Proves Trump Won Michigan County That Went to Biden

"And they get him placed in the Intelligence Committee in the House.

"And Nancy Pelosi knows about it.

"So, is it that farfetched to think they were grooming Hunter Biden as well and his connections to his father?”

WATCH [relevant remarks begin around 2:40]: [ck site link, above]

As Neon Nettle previously reported, calls have been mounting for Swalwell to be removed from Congress over recent reports of his relationship with a CCP spy.

Last week, Axios published an apparent exposé about Chinese national Fang Fang, aka Christine Fang, who is believed to be a CCP spy who was operating on U.S. soil.

Fang targeted several aspiring politicians from 2011 to 2015, with a reported focus on Swalwell, a former Democratic presidential candidate.

Over the years, the CCP operative reportedly helped raise funding for Swalwell, who is, rather worryingly, a member of the House Intelligence Committee.

The Democrat rep has so far refused to say whether he had a sexual relationship with Fang, arguing that the information is "classified."

It also emerged that a separate Chinese Communist Party (CCP) employee made several large donations to Swalwell's congressional campaigns, Federal Election Commission (FEC) records have revealed.

Eric Swalwell's had a longterm relationship with Chinese Communist Party spy Christine Fang

Meanwhile, corruption allegations have been mounting against Hunter Biden over his shady business dealings in China and other foreign nations while his father was vice president.

In the latest of a long-line of bombshell reports to drop regarding the ex-VP's son, an email released by his business partner shows that Hunter sent a Chinese Communist Party-linked energy tycoon a request for $10 million to be wired "quickly" on behalf of the "entire Biden family."

The June 18, 2017 email was among the trove of bombshell documents released on Wednesday by former Biden family confidante-turned-whistleblower Tony Bobulinski.

Bobulinski was copied-in on the "Biden family" email, the New York Post reported.

Biden sent the email to introduce Ye Jianming to Bobulinski, the then-chairman of the Communist Party-linked CEFC China Energy.

Calls are now mounting for a special counsel to investigate the Bidens, most recently from Sen. Lindsey Graham and President Donald Trump.

[RELATED] Dominion Voting Systems Received $400 Million from Chinese Communist Party Bank Account

FARRELL: The Fang Fang Dossier

Link: https://www.judicialwatch.org/in-the-news/farrell-the-fang-fang-dossier/

From Chris Farrell’s Op-Ed for The Daily Caller:

Democratic Congressional leaders are hoping that the alleged spy scandal swirling around California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell will just go away. They have successfully convinced the mainstream media that there is no story. Swalwell himself was confident enough to emerge on Twitter to suggest that any Republican who questions the validity of the 2020 election is a “traitor.” That level of tone-deafness from Swalwell is stunning but hardly surprising, given his history.

Swalwell’s longstanding relationship with alleged communist Chinese spy Christine Fang – also known by the Bond-villianesque moniker Fang Fang – is a case study in foreign intelligence penetration. Swalwell met Fang while he was a city councilman in Dublin, California, in 2011. Fang helped him get reelected to Congress in 2014 and helped place an intern in his office.

The two remained close – just how close he says is “classified” – until 2015 when the FBI gave Rep. Swalwell a defensive briefing about Fang. This was especially important since Nancy Pelosi had by then picked Swalwell to be a member of the House Intelligence Committee. Fang soon vanished back to China, and Swalwell became a leading proponent of the debunked anti-Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

Read More Here. [see https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/30/farrell-the-fang-fang-dossier/ ]

Joe Biden Hiding Classified Report on Swalwell’s Sexual Relationship with Chinese Spy and Honeypot Fang Fang

04:36 - News

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2021/07/joe-biden-hiding-classified-report-on.html

The Intel Community has a classified report detailing Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell’s intimate relationship with Chinese spy and honeypot Fang Fang.

Recall, according to Axios, Fang Fang was a “bundler” for Eric Swalwell and other Democrat candidates but it was also reported the Chinese spy had an intimate relationship with Swalwell.

In December a source on Capitol Hill confirmed to the Federalist that Swalwell indeed had a sexual relationship with Fang Fang.

Despite this Chinese spy scandal, Swalwell remains on the House Intelligence Committee (thanks to Pelosi) and has access to some of the nation’s most highly classified information.

According to a new report by Breitbart News, China puppet Joe Biden is hiding the classified report on Swalwell’s sexual relationship with Fang Fang.

Breitbart News exclusively reported (emphasis ours):

The report, which intelligence and national security sources familiar with its contents who spoke on condition of anonymity told Breitbart News, contains details of the nature of Swalwell’s relationship with Fang Fang including certain sexual acts they allegedly engaged in together. Sources familiar with it, however, would not provide any more detail on the nature of those acts or other details in the report—which is currently classified.

“For those who have seen the details of the Swalwell case, it was shocking that Pelosi and Schiff so willingly kept him on the intelligence committee even for nakedly partisan lawmakers like themselves,” a former senior national security official familiar with the details of the report told Breitbart News.

This official said that any government figure with original classification authority—that includes Democrat President Joe Biden and Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines—could order the declassification of the report so the public, and Swalwell’s constituents in particular, can read it for themselves. Both the White House and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence have not replied to requests for comment when asked if President Biden or Director Haines will declassify the report in the interest of transparency.

Back