Amazing, ridiculous fraud going-on in Penn. county--TOTAL SHUT-DOWN in counting votes

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Pennsylvania County Says It Won’t Resume Counting Votes Until Friday Due to “Administrative Work”

by Paul Joseph Watson
November 5th 2020, 10:31 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/penn...otes-until-friday-due-to-administrative-work/

Twitter censors legal commentary on the subject.

A county in Pennsylvania says it won’t begin counting over 35,000 ballots until Friday due to the need to perform “administrative work.”

“Allegheny County, PA still has 35,413 uncounted mail-in ballots, but elections staff is taking today off for “administrative work” and will not resume count until Friday. “I can’t get an answer as to why,” says @bethanyhallam, a member of county elections board,” tweeted the New York Times’ Trip Gabriel.

Allegheny County, PA still has 35,413 uncounted mail-in ballots, but elections staff is taking today off for "administrative work" and will not resume count until Friday. "I can't get an answer as to why,'' says @bethanyhallam, a member of county elections board.

— Trip Gabriel (@tripgabriel) November 5, 2020

When Will Chamberlain tried to give his legal commentary on the issue, Twitter censored Chamberlain’s tweet.

“They are waiting to see how many mail-in ballots they will need,” he tweeted. “No other good explanation This should be treated as evidence of intent to commit election fraud.”

They are waiting to see how many mail-in ballots they will need

No other good explanation

This should be treated as evidence of intent to commit election fraud https://t.co/8X8GoEK0IL

— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) November 5, 2020

The tweet was censored behind a message that said the content was “disputed.”

Chamberlain followed up by asserting that the situation was a clear sign “election fraud” was taking place.

Allow me to rephrase, @TwitterSafety, you pedantic idiots.

I *argue* that the only good reason to take a day off from counting votes in a closely fought election – as Allegheny County is doing – is to hold back your boxes to commit election fraud. https://t.co/cFUo74Qwbq

— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) November 5, 2020

“The only good reason to take a day off from counting votes in a closely fought election – as Allegheny County is doing – is to hold back your boxes to commit election fraud,” he said.

Trump held a massive lead in Pennsylvania on election night, at one point above 700,000 votes, but that lead has continually narrowed as more Biden ballots are ‘found’ – and some media outlets are now saying Trump will lose the state.

EXCLUSIVE: The Democrats’ Efforts to Hide Their Actions in Pennsylvania Will Likely Lead to President Trump Winning Pennsylvania

05:02 - News

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/11/exclusive-democrats-efforts-to-hide.html

[see vid at site link, above]

President Trump has the truth on his side. When his campaign demanded transparency in the election process, his team was denied access. This will come back to haunt the ever-corrupt Democrat Party, Big Tech and Big Media.

Corey Lewandowski from the Trump team spoke yesterday on how the Trump team had to get a court order to be allowed to review the ballot counting process in the state of Pennsylvania. When they were finally given access, they were denied entry. People who have nothing to hide don’t prevent transparency in reviewing their activities. These are the acts of criminals.

Lewandowski described the Trump team’s ordeal on Lou Dobbs on FOX Business.

By hiding their activities the Democrats have prevented the proper review of the 1.3 million ballots counted in Pennsylvania during this time.

But the Democrats now have a couple legal problems. For one, they broke the law in not permitting a review of their process in awarding 1 million of those ballots counted since the election for Biden which helped Biden overcome the President’s 700,000 vote lead.

And perhaps the most troubling problem for the Democrats now is that by preventing observers access to their no doubt criminal process for counting ballots in Michigan, they in a legal sense are admitting to committing the crimes they are trying to cover up.

(I am not an attorney, but this is from an attorney I spoke with today.)

When an individual prevents access to information or destroys information in a legal case there is the presumption that the individual committed the crime they are being accused of. In this case the Democrats are committing voter fraud and preventing the Republicans from observing their process because if they did they would be caught.

At law, if a party to a lawsuit destroys or withholds information, this is called “spoliation of evidence.” Any party that spoliates evidence is subject to court sanctions, including being forced to admit to a jury that the destroyed evidence would have shown their guilt.

Now this evening Justice Alito issued an order for Pennsylvania to set aside all ballots received after 8pm on election day in PA.

If and when this is addressed in front of a court, those votes which were counted during the period of spoliation may be excluded, thereby giving the President the victory in Pennsylvania and perhaps other states where this occurred, since the President was way ahead in the election on election night in these states.

Two Statistical Curiosities That Allowed Biden To Pull Ahead In PA: Please Share. Update With Benford’s Law Criticism

By Briggs on November 8, 2020 • ( 6 Comments )

Link: https://wmbriggs.com/post/33377/

[see graphs at site link, above]

A brief note. I’ve been asked to examine the Pennsylvania votes. That work is ongoing. Update See below for a serious critique of Benford’s law.

I’m showing here (with permission) the one analysis I found most curious.

This is official county-level timed voting data that started at 2020-11-04 11:00:00, a day after the election, to 2020-11-07 11:29:00 which is Saturday night. That is, these are all late vote counts. They start, county by county, where the vote left off on election night.

This is a picture of the running totals by the time the votes were added, summed across all counties, during those time periods. They do not start at 0, but at the totals given after election night.

The early gains for Biden are from, mainly, Philadelphia, Allegheny, Montgomery, Chester and Berks counties. A simple plot (click to see: it’s large) shows the size of vote additions for both candidates, when new vote totals (greater than 0) were added by county (and not all counties added votes after election day).

All goes well for Trump until 2020-11-04 21:15:00 when he loses just under 10,000 votes, but curiously from three different counties simultaneously: -1,063 Allegheny; -2,972 Bucks; -7,135 Chester. Biden never lost any votes (at least, in this late voting).

Understand that this does not mean the decreases happened at this time, but that they were recorded in the official data as happening at that time. And the same is true for our next observation.

Biden’s next curiosity was the big increase of 27,396 votes at 2020-11-06 08:53:00 over one consecutive reporting period. This bump is just like the blue-red F-memes you have seen: this only seems more spread out because of the finer time scale used.

These two curiosities account for a 37,263 vote swing for Biden. Biden’s total, as of the end of this data, was 3,344,528, and Trump’s 3,310,326. Biden therefore “won”, in this dataset anyway, by 34,202 votes.

Biden could not have pulled ahead without the curiosities noted above.

There is more to come. Stick around.

Update Benford’s law is only useful in uncovering multiple and on-going instances of cheating. As in somebody consistently cooking financial books. As I showed above, assuming the curiosities are cheats, it only took two instances to tip the balance. Benford’s law will never pick this up: never.

I’m skeptical of what I’m seeing in other analyses, because if somebody turns something up with Benford, it implies that many, many vote totals were tampered with, which increases the possibilities of getting caught. And you don’t need to tamper with many. Only a few.

Back