Adults involved in stabbing at youth b-ball game

Brewski

Registered
Complete article posted here.

Adults Involved In Stabbing At Youth Basketball Game

POSTED: 6:47 am EST December 22, 2004
UPDATED: 12:51 pm EST December 22, 2004

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Police in Raleigh are looking for a third man they say was involved in a stabbing at a youth basketball game Tuesday night.

Michael Roberson was watching a friend's child play basketball at the Boys Club on Raleigh Boulevard Tuesday night when he was attacked by three strangers. He was stabbed four times.

Michael Roberson said he was watching a friend's child play basketball at the Boy's Club on Raleigh Boulevard Tuesday night when he was attacked by three strangers.

"It just broke out at halftime," Roberson said. "One of them swung at me and then the others came. One of them
tripped me and once I hit the ground they starte
d kicking me. I just balled up."

Roberson was stabbed four times and spent the night in a hospital.

Marcus Webb, 23, and Rodney Muschette, 23, are charged with assault with intent to kill.

-----------------

The article I cited has a picture of the victim's ARM.. (nice of them).. I can't tell if it's a white arm or the arm of some light skinned negro. Maybe they'll update with pictures later, this one is rife with potential negritude.

Well, for what it's worth, a little more homework would have gotten me pictures of the two perps cited in that story from the Dec 22nd.

From Raleigh ABC-TV:

Rodney Muschette, Marcus Webb
1222_stabbingarrest130x79.jpg

Yellow-armed negro stabbing victim Michael Roberson
1222_stabbingvictim.jpg

Maybe I'll get 'em again at the sentencing. :)

Hi Brewski,

Nice follow up!! It a story involves basketball, stabbings, and perps names Marcus that pretty much points to negritude. Dirty coons can't even play without killing each other.

Gman

Back