17-yr-old Tyrone charged in death of toddler son

Brewski

Registered
http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/news/032505_NW_r2_grice_charged.htmlFather charged in baby's death

Accused niglet wrestler, Tyrone Dirrell Grice
wjrt_032505_tyrone_grice2.jpg

Saginaw ”” (03/25/05)--A Saginaw Township teen was formally charged Friday morning with killing his own baby boy. Tyrone Dirrell Grice, 17, faces a charge of manslaughter in the death of his 7-week-old son, Malik.

Grice said nothing in court Friday morning. His attorney entered a plea of not guilty for his client.

Grice was watching his son at a Saginaw Township home on Dirker Drive last month when he called 911 to help the baby because he wasn't breathing. He told Saginaw Township detectives he was wrestling with the baby at the home.

In a statement to
police, Grice said during the wrestling, he choked the baby, shook him, and hit the back of Malik Grice's head against a wall and a light switch in the home.

Well, how ELSE is a father supposed to teach his son all of his fly kung-fu wrestling moves?! :rotfl:

The county coroner says the baby died from blunt force trauma to the back of his head.

Tyrone Grice's family was in court Friday to show their support.

"He's a nice boy that's never been in trouble before. That's all I can say," said Grice's aunt, Alotta Archibald.

"I come (sic) to support my grandson. I never had no problem with him (sic). I never know nobody that had a problem with him (sic)," said his grandmother.
Gramma gots the "siccups"!! :rotfl:

Grice's father wasn't able to be in court because he's been in Iraq for the past six months with the U.S. military. The family says he has been notified of events here.

Grice was expected to be released on bond Fr
iday. His next day in court is set for next month.

If convicted of manslaughter, he could face up to 15 years in prison.

------------------

Sometimes negroes amuse me in spite of their dirty selves! :)

Nice twofer you gots dere, Brewski.

T.N.B.

I wonder how old the great grandmotha was. Maybe 40?

This jigaboo will most likely claim self defense.

What a worthless breed.

Although I don't think ridding the world of niglets to be either criminal or antisocial. This coon should be a "role model for the community".

Back