16-year-old Negro youth rapes 8-year-old girl

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief

Community in Shock Over Rape Incident

1951758_BG3.JPG

Ricky O'Neal Nicholas

June 18 - A valley community is in shock after learning that an 8-year-old was raped in their neighborhood.

Police say the suspect is only 16-years-old.

It happened Wednesday outside Oak Park Middle School in Decatur, near 16th Avenue and 8th Street Southeast.

Investigators say Ricky O'Neal Nicholas grabbed the girl of the bicycle, pulled her behind a building, and raped he

Nichols has been charged as an adult with first degree rape.

Residents in the area are trying to deal with what happened.

"I would hate for me to be in that little girl's
r
daddy's position. Simple as that. Then I guess I would be in lock down."

Nicholas was taken to the Morgan County jail. He is ou
t on a $10,000 bond.

If you or a loved one is ever faced with this situation there is help out there. In Decatur you can call the Rape Response Advocacy Program at 256-353-1160. Or you can call the Crisis Center from any where in the Tennessee Valley. Their number is 1-800-691-8426.

1951758_BG2.JPG

"I'm shocked" :shock:
http://waff.static.worldnow.com/images/1951758_
BG1.JPG
"I'm shocked" :shock:

Shocked, why would the black community be shocked?
I am appalled that such a thing could happen, but in no way am I shocked.

There is nothing beyond the pale when it comes to negritude. Raise two to three generations of certified low IQ bastards who have no idea who their fathers are, and what do you expect.

No positive images, just pimps, drug dealers, ho's, and various antisocial scams handed down to the young like oral folk history - such as how to receive free lunches, food stamps, gang behavior, no necessity to care for offspring, defrauding the government and private sector with bogus claims of ra
ism, waiting around for handouts and looking out for the latest no results "program" or "plan" to turn these pitiful bipeds into the elusive equal of the rest of society.

The res

ult - babies left in cars while the ho mother gets her nails done, children left at home while
the welfare mother goes to bars looking for copulation partners, 12 year olds committing crimes from rape to murder, and adults and kids who act with less self control and responsibility than your typical four legged house pet.

While people of any other race can fall into the same pit, hardly any do. The Negro on the other hand willingly jumps into this situation. Blacks are beyond repair and any effort to help them is a proven waste of resourses.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. SHOCKED!

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Buster@Jun 20 2004, 03:04 PM
Shocked, why would the black community be shocked?
I am appalled that such a thing could happen, but in no way am I shocked.

There is nothing beyond the pale when it comes to negritude. Raise two to three generations of certified low IQ bastards who have no idea who their fathers are, and what do you expect.

No positive images, just pimps, drug dealers, ho's, and various antis
cial scams handed down to the young like oral folk history - such as how to receive free lunches, food stamps, gang behavior, no necessity to care for offspring, defrauding the government and private sect

or with bogus claims of racism, waiting around for handouts and looking out for the latest no results "program" or "plan" to turn these pitiful bipeds into the elusive equal of the rest of society.

The result - babies left in cars whi
le the ho mother gets her nails done, children left at home while the welfare mother goes to bars looking for copulation partners, 12 year olds committing crimes from rape to murder, and adults and kids who act with less self control and responsibility than your typical four legged house pet.

While people of any other race can fall into the same pit, hardly any do. The Negro on the other hand willingly jumps into this situation. Blacks are beyond repair and any effort to help them is a proven waste of resourses.
Hi Buster,

Your remarls are well said. I am shocked at this crime. Not shocked that it happened but shocked that the community was &quo
t;sh
ocked". If these folks read Newnation for a couple of days, they would see that n-ggers are born rapists and that raping young girls is their speciality. They would even see that this race of demonic t*rds love to rape infants and toddlers. The more helpless and young the better. The real shocker is that we tolerate these evil
monkeyshines without declaring total all out war on the n-gger race. Truly, n-gger behavior is shocking but our docile response as a society is much more shocking!!! Later.

Gman

Back