100,000% INCREASE in strokes, neurologic disease, after poison covid vaxx, suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

A Brain-Damaged Nation: Neurological Diseases Explode in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccines – 100,000%+ Increase in Strokes​

Link: https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/a-br...covid-19-vaccines-100000-increase-in-strokes/

COVID-19-Vaccine-Neurological-Injuries.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

The year 2021 will go down in history as the year of the COVID-19 vaccine, and the lives that were destroyed by an experimental gene-therapy shot that was rushed to market by the $BILLIONS of dollars that were given to Big Pharma in 2020 by Trump’s Operation Warp Speed, and then unleashed on the public with no testing by using “emergency use authorizations” (EUAs).
The U.S. Government funded VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) database continues to give us the best data available to truly understand the scope of this massacre, because it is a database of reporting vaccine injuries and deaths that was mandated by Congress and has been in existence since 1990.
The database is but a snapshot of the true scope of reported injuries and deaths following vaccines, because most of the public, including many in the medical field, do not even know it exists, and therefore only a fraction of cases are reported.
A 2011 report by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) stated that less than 1% of all adverse events following vaccines are ever reported to VAERS.
Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. (Source.)

When it became clear to some medical professionals that the EUA COVID-19 vaccines were causing huge amounts of adverse reactions, many were threatened and pressured NOT to report these adverse reactions to VAERS.

However, the real value of VAERS, as incomplete as it is, is the fact that it has been in existence for more than 30 years and contains reports of injuries and deaths following all FDA-approved vaccines during that time period.
So we can do a true “apples to apples” comparison to previous reports of vaccine injuries and deaths following FDA-approved vaccines over a period of 30 years to the EUA COVID-19 vaccines that were rolled out in 2021.
And when we do that, we can clearly see the carnage that these experimental COVID-19 vaccines have caused.
What I am going to show in this article today, using the U.S. Government’s own data in VAERS, is the explosion of neurological diseases that have been reported following COVID-19 experimental shots, as compared to all FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 30 years.
We will see, for example, that cases of Aphasia (the inability to comprehend or formulate language) increased 6,808% in 2021, cases of palsy, primarily Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis), increased 3,614% in 2021, cases of encephalopathy (disease of the brain) increased 3,128% in 2021, and cases of strokes, primarily ischaemic strokes (blood clots in the brain), increased by an incredible 101,863% following COVID-19 vaccines in 2021.
According to the CDC, about 80% of the U.S. population has had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. So I think it is safe to conclude that the United States is now a nation of brain-damaged people.
If you are one of the minority 20% who refused the shots and never took one, now you know why almost everyone around you seems to be insane.

Aphasia​

Aphasia-vaers-9.23.22.jpg

In 2021 there were 3,249 cases of Aphasia (the inability to comprehend or formulate language) filed in VAERS following COVID-19 vaccines, with 142 deaths, 460 permanent disabilities, 1,019 ER visits, 1,549 hospitalizations, and 395 life threatening events. (Source.)
By way of contrast, from 1990 through 2019 there were a total of 1,415 cases of Aphasia reported following all FDA-approved vaccines covering 30 years, for an average of 47 cases per year. (Source.)
So 2021 saw a 6,808% increase in cases of Aphasia reported following COVID-19 shots.

Palsy​

palsy-vaers-9.23.22.jpg

In 2021 there were 6,088 cases of palsy filed in VAERS, with 5,326 of those cases being Bell’s palsy, resulting in 25 deaths, 673 permanent disabilities, 2,123 ER visits, 806 hospitalizations, and 95 life threatening events. (Source.)
By way of contrast, from 1990 through 2019 there were a total of 4,918 cases of palsy reported following all FDA-approved vaccines covering 30 years, for an average of 164 cases per year. (Source.)
So 2021 saw a 3,614% increase in cases of palsy reported following COVID-19 shots.

Encephalopathy​

encephalophay-vaers-9.23.22.jpg

In 2021 there were 1,088 cases of encephalopathy (diseases of the brain) filed in VAERS following COVID-19 vaccines, with 25% of those cases resulting in death (281), 71 permanent disabilities, 337 ER visits, 901 hospitalizations, and 114 life threatening events. (Source.)
By way of contrast, from 1990 through 2019 there were a total of 1,011 cases of encephalopathy reported following all FDA-approved vaccines covering 30 years, for an average of 34 cases per year. (Source.)
So 2021 saw a 3,128% increase in cases of encephalopathy reported following COVID-19 shots.

Strokes​

strokes-vaers-9.23.22.jpg

In 2021 there were 2,753 cases of stroke (1,954 cases of which were “ischaemic strokes,” blood clots in the brain) filed in VAERS following COVID-19 vaccines, with 272 deaths, 519 permanent disabilities, 864 ER visits, 2,240 hospitalizations, and 606 life threatening events. (Source.)
Prior to 2020 and the beginning of the COVID-19 vaccines, strokes reported following FDA-approved vaccines were VERY RARE.
By way of contrast, from 1990 through 2019 there were a total of 81 cases of strokes reported following all FDA-approved vaccines covering 30 years, for an average of 2.7 strokes per year. (Source.)
So 2021 saw a 101,863% increase in cases of strokes reported following COVID-19 shots.
If anyone is looking for a “smoking gun” in VAERS to show just how dangerous the COVID-19 shots are and that blood clots are much more common than the CDC is reporting, THIS IS IT!

FDA Withholds Autopsy Results of Those Who Died After COVID Shots​

by Marco Cáceres | The Vaccine Reaction.org
October 10th 2022, 3:07 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/fda-withholds-autopsy-results-of-those-who-died-after-covid-shots/

According to The Epoch Times, the FDA declined to release any autopsy reports of VAERS deaths, even redacted copies.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has refused a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to release the autopsy results of people whose deaths were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after receiving a COVID-19 shot. The FOIA request was submitted by The Epoch Times newspaper.

“VAERS is a centralized vaccine reaction reporting system that was among the safety provisions secured by parents of DPT (diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus) vaccine injured children in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986,” explains Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC). It is jointly operated by the FDA and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

According to The Epoch Times, the FDA declined to release any autopsy reports of VAERS deaths, even redacted copies, citing FOIA section (8) (A) which allows federal agencies to withhold information from the public if an agency “reasonably foresees that disclosure would harm an interest protected by an exemption,” with the exemption being “personnel and medical files and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.”

FDA Refusal to Provide Autopsy Info Attributed to Concerns Over Personal Privacy

The FDA reportedly also cited federal law that blocks the release of “personnel, medical and similar files the disclosure of which constitutes a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.”

One possible reason for the FDA’s reluctance is that neither officials at the FDA nor at the CDC have found (or at least openly admitted) a “causal association” between the COVID shots and the post-COVID vaccination deaths reported to VAERS. A study published last year in the journal Clinical and Experimental Vaccine Research stated:

These regulatory agencies have not found a causal association, and there is no reason to state that the COVID-19 vaccine causes death. Data from the VAERS and available clinical information (death certificates, autopsies, and medical records) does not establish cause and effect between deaths and reported deaths. Deaths following vaccination equated to deaths caused by vaccines are irresponsible, misleading and scientifically inaccurate.
To release autopsy reports of people who died after receiving COVID shots might lead to uncomfortable questions about the conclusions reached by FDA and CDC officials and raise the specter of a national re-evaluation and lots of second opinions regarding the safety of the shots.

That does not appear to be a conversation these and other public health officials at the helm of government agencies like the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and, specifically, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), appear anxious to have.

Those responsible for operating these federal agencies, not to mention countless doctors, scientists and politicians around the country, have staked their reputations on assuring the American public that the COVID shots do not cause harm, much less death. Why indeed would they want to investigate and give space to a conversation asking legitimate questions and offering dissenting views?

More Deaths After COVID Shots Reported in VAERS Than Any Other Vaccine

It must already be difficult enough having to acknowledge the 16,516 deaths in the U.S. reported to VAERS after COVID vaccinations as of Sept. 14, 2022.

Still, it is a public conversation that should be allowed to take place. After all, it is no minor thing that, as Fisher notes, “There have been more deaths reported to VAERS following COVID-19 vaccinations than for any other federally recommended vaccine since VAERS became operational in 1990.”

All of the FDA’s stated concerns about protecting privacy seem rather bogus, as the autopsy results sought through the FOIA request could be released with personal information blacked out. “The personal information could easily be redacted without losing the potential learnings from [the] autopsy,” said Kim Witczak, a drug safety advocate who serves as an adviser to the FDA.

Besides, Witczak logically points out:

If someone submits their experience to VAERS they want and expect to have it investigated by the FDA. This includes autopsy reports. Autopsies can be an important part of postmortem analysis and should be done especially with increased deaths following COVID-19 vaccination.
Why is transparency on this issue such a stumbling block for the FDA?

Proof: Strokes are caused by the COVID vaccines​

Link: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/proof-strokes-are-caused-by-the-covid

I bet $1M that the vax causes strokes. Any takers? They knew this at the very start of the vaccination campaign if they were paying attention to the adverse event reports. I'll show you how they knew.​

Steve Kirsch
Jan 18

Stroke Facts & Statistics - Stroke Awareness Foundation

Executive summary

The COVID vaccines cause strokes. There is no doubt about it.
In fact, I’m so sure of this, I will bet anyone $1M that I got it right and the CDC got it wrong by dismissing the signal.
I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. Are any of the drug companies willing to do that? If they don’t, you should be worried. Very worried.
Surely there is someone at the CDC or FDA who will take my bet? If not, then why not admit the truth: that they have absolutely no confidence at all when they claim that the COVID vaccines don’t cause strokes and there is nothing to worry about.
Will anyone in the entire world take my bet? Of course not. You have to ask yourself, why not? Don’t you believe the CDC? Apparently, NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD believes them.
In this article, I’m going to prove to you I’m right.
But, hey, if you think I’m wrong, accept my bet please! Because I could always use an extra $1M.

Introduction

Thanks to the heroic work of Dr. Naomi Wolf and Amy Kelly in investigating the Pfizer documents, it was recently brought to my attention that Pfizer knew about 300 stroke-related events that happened in the first 3 months after the vaccine was released.
Check out this document which summarizes the stroke data from the new unredacted Pfizer 5.3.6 document. There were a total of 42,086 adverse events, but it was initially a secret as to how many people that represents (the denominator).
We can estimate it though because they told us that there were 611 anaphylaxis events. We know from the Blumenthal paper that there are 2.4 cases of anaphylaxis per 10,000 shots. This implies 2.5M shots were given which means 1.25M people reported events here. This is an estimate of the “denominator” that Pfizer didn’t disclose.
The reason for redacting the denominator is simple: if anyone knew how small that number was, they’d have stopped the vaccine immediately. If the denominator was large, Pfizer would be willfully supplying the denominator. The fact that they redacted the denominator is a sign that they knew that the adverse event rate was unacceptably high. But maybe not. This isn’t the crux of my argument.
What’s interesting is that the disclosed the recently disclosed denominator: 126,212,580 which is 63M people. OBVIOUSLY THE EVENTS WERE SEVERELY UNDERREPORTED as we can see from the anaphylaxis data. We know from the calculation above that the minimum underreporting factor (for serious events) is 50.4 (63/1.25). This is quite comparable to the minimum underreporting factor of 41X for VAERS! That’s a good sanity test.
The Pfizer document says:
  1. The reporting is for a 90 day period starting Dec 1, 2020
  2. Within the stroke data set, there are 275 patients with 300 different events reported; and 20% of the stroke events were fatal.
  3. Half the events happened within 2 days of the shot.

Is the temporal proximity to the shot a smoking gun? Sort of…

OK. When I read that my first reaction was, “Wow, half the events happened in 48 hours after the shot. That’s not normal at all…it should be spread out evenly over time if there is no causality.”
However, upon further investigation, many of the AEs reported by Pfizer have relatively short median time frames so there is a bias to report things that happened in close proximity to the shot and to not report things that happened a week or more after the shot.
Even with all that, a 48 hour median is short compared to the other AEs and suggests there might be causality here since otherwise it would be more spread out like some other AEs are.

The rate of stroke events vs COVID events is 1:4… that’s way too high

Let’s look at the rate of stroke events to COVID events reported in the trial.
We’ll limit ourselves to the first two days since that is when we get the most accurate rate.
So we have 150 stroke events in the first two days as noted above.
We have 3067 COVID events with a median of 5 days, so basically 613 events in the first two days.
That means that during the first two days after the shot (which is the only period where we get reliable reports), you were 4 times more likely to get COVID than get a stroke.
Whoa! That’s way too high for a safe vaccine that doesn’t cause stroke, don’t you think?

The absolute number of stroke events is 10X normal

150 stroke events in 2 days for 1.25M people reporting is a rate of stroke 21,900 strokes per million per year.
The normal rate of stroke is 800,000 strokes/yr. But there are 340M people. So the rate is 2353 strokes/M-yr.
This means that the observed rate of stroke is 10X normal after the shot.
That sounds pretty darn causal to me.
But let’s do another check just to make sure.
After all, we wouldn’t want to leave any stone unturned for Dr. Susan Oliver and her dog Cindy, to use to make a video criticizing these calculations. Confidentially, I’m not that worried about Dr. Oliver; it’s her dog Cindy I worry about.

The VAERS data makes it OBVIOUS

Here’s a simple search that took me all of 30 seconds to do. I searched ALL vaccines for ischaemic stroke and look what I found. A signal. A big signal! It jumps off the page. You can’t miss it if you are looking!

INSTRUCTIONS: View the chart above. Can you spot the unsafe vaccine? Hint: It causes strokes at a much higher rate than all the other vaccines combined. Can you guess which one it is?
If you guess the COVID vaccine, you’re right!
If you didn’t guess the COVID vaccine, you should immediately apply for a job with the CDC in the safety monitoring department. They are looking for people with your analytical skills.

The 1,549 death reports

The surveys of dead people show (I limited the records to US only, sanity checked, and deaths from 2021 onwards):
10/170 unvaccinated died of neurological causes: 5.8%
75/666 vaccinated died of neurological causes: 11.2%
The percentages should the the same. They aren’t.
The result is statistically significant with p=.0455.
However, there can be age confounding.
Let’s look at <50 year olds
1/18 unvaxxed=.055
5/78 vaxxed = .064
So these are closer as we’d expect, but the numbers are too small here to get a good signal. Too noisy.
Let’s look at those over 65:
unvaxxed 7/104=.067
vaxxed 53/400=.1323
Big difference.
We have a very dangerous vaccine here. Too bad the CDC doesn’t do their own survey of dead people by vaccination status, isn’t it? They’d have found this out 2 years ago.
Oddly, to this day, they don’t want to look at this. It’s so easy. It took about an hour of my time to do this. Why don’t they want to know.

Personal anecdotes

There is nothing like personal experience to make sure we got it right. I hear these stories of young people dying of strokes or bleeding in the brain. Horrible. You don’t forget these.

People who have seen multiple black swans

Have you ever heard of a healthy 23 year old who has 8 strokes after getting vaccinated? I got this note from Marc on Jan 18, 2023:
Dear Steve,
I had a dear friend who had been in remission for some sort of cancer and was doing week then he died suddenly from stroke IN HIS SUKKAH in Sept 2021.
Not long after his 2nd vaxx as I understand it. His name was Harry. We drank coffee together and I miss him. He used to pick up my daughter from school or work if my wife had our car. We learned torah together and were a bit late starters with our Judaism. We both have a daughter.
We know of another beautiful 22 yr old – friend of our daughter - from South Africa, was living near TelAviv and had something like 8 strokes after her 2nd vaccination (Pfizer). She finally went back to South Africa and had open heart surgery. I hear she is thank G’d doing well. We pray for her every day. I met her finally last year at a wedding. Beautiful person – inside and out.
It is a tragedy beyond comprehension what has gone on here and how there is STILL no accountability.
Keep going.

Mechanism of action

The PEG enables the LNP to cross the blood brain barrier. There, the vaccine causes both clotting and inflammation. This is well know.

The safety signal in VAERS and VSD: The final nail in the coffin

And finally, we have official CDC safety signals that were triggered in both VAERS and VSD.
That’s the final nail in the coffin.

Poll​

Does anyone in the world believe the CDC enough to risk $1M betting they are right?​

No. Nobody is going to bet you.
Someone at the CDC will surely bet
Someone else will surely bet
No opinion
2747 VOTES · 5 DAYS REMAINING

Note

I originally wrote this as a $10M dollar bet but realized that would work against me (even though it would be more profitable).
The $1M is a much lower bar… it shows that they wouldn’t even bet $1M that the CDC is right.
If there are no takers, maybe I should lower the bet until I get a taker. This will quantify in dollars just how much people believe the CDC. Wouldn’t that be cool? I think the number will be vanishingly small.

POLL

What will I have to offer to get someone to take my bet?​

Less than $10
Less than $100
Less than $1K
Less than $10K
Less than $100K
1428 VOTES · 5 DAYS REMAINING

For more information on the Pfizer data

I want to acknowledge the work of Dr. Naomi Wolf, Amy Kelly, and the rest of the dailyclout.io for their excellent work in surfacing the data and bringing it to people’s attention.
Here are a couple of links you can follow to learn more.
The birth rates are dropping all over the world. In some countries, the drop is more than they’ve seen in the last 150 years. AFAIK, we have never seen a simultaneous drop in birth rates worldwide like we are seeing today.
I asked one of the fact checkers about what is causing this and he said, “it could be lots of things such as nervousness about the economy.” I asked for the evidentiary basis for that hypothesis but it was not provided. That’s just the way science works. If things don’t go your way, just make something up.
Remember: if someone tries to bamboozle you like that, always ask for the data behind their hypothesis. It’s rarely there.

In this video, Dr. Naomi Wolf talks about all the evidence Pfizer knew very early in the rollout that this was not a safe vaccine.

Summary

We looked at the evidence eight different ways and all the evidence is consistent: the COVID vaccines cause strokes.
Furthermore, it isn’t just correlation; we have causality because all five Bradford Hill criteria are met.
Finally, this is so obvious to everyone that I am certain that NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD BELIEVES OTHERWISE.
If anyone believed I was wrong, they’d be rushing to take my $1M.
I predict no takers. I’d be delighted to be proven wrong.

See the Video of the Insurance Analyst Exposing 7% Increase in Aggregate Mortality Per COVID Jab​

The Alex Jones Show
February 1st 2023, 3:28 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/see-...ncrease-in-aggregate-mortality-per-covid-jab/

'The insurance companies knew this,' says Alex Jones

Alex Jones comments on a recent interview where a top insurance research analyst explains individuals who receive a Covid vaccine experience a 7% aggregate mortality increase for each dose received.

This means a “fully vaccinated” individual who took 5 doses would have a 35% increased risk of death.

Alex Jones commented on this news Wednesday, telling his audience, “The insurance companies knew this a year and a half ago folks. We’ve been telling you before they even started the shots, for two and a half years, that this is going down.”

“We sit up here and talk about this all being confirmed and how we’re vindicated… that’s why they want to shut us down, that’s why they’ve weaponized the CIA against us. That’s why they lie about us everywhere and say things that are completely not true and just increase the lies on a daily basis, because they’re all going to go to prison ladies and gentlemen.”

Excess Deaths Among Young Adults Soar to Record High​

8cba3174a095e11a787c2b1268dc9916
Frank BergmanMarch 2, 2023 - 12:57 pm

Link: https://slaynews.com/news/excess-deaths-among-young-adults-soar-record-high/?utm_source=mailpoet

[see vid at site link, above]

excess-deaths-young-adults-record-high.jpg

Excess deaths among young adults are soaring to record highs as unexpected mortality rates continue to spike each month, the latest data shows.
The latest figures for December have just been published a show a large rise in excess mortality rates among adults under the age of 45.
December saw a staggering increase in excess death that was 43 percent higher than expected.
The figure is more than double the number of excess deaths for November and almost four times higher than in October.
Edward Dowd, a top equity investment executive and former leading BlackRock portfolio manager, has been examining the epidemic of sudden deaths which began in early 2021.

Dowd has been analyzing the monthly data for deaths from the Society of Actuaries (SOA)
The SOA is a global organization for actuaries that gathers data in the United States and other countries in order to measure and manage risk.
Actuaries help leaders and companies make strategic decisions for their future based on risk assessment and are used by businesses including insurance firms, banks, and investors.
While the latest available data only shows soaring excess deaths up to December, Dowd says SOA insiders have told him that the figures for January and February also show major spikes that are even larger again.
In late 2022, Dowd joined Steve Bannon on “The War Room” to discuss the data on excess mortality rates that was available at the time.

Dowd had previously on “The War Room” back in March 2022 with an explosive report on the excess number of deaths recorded in the U.S. since the introduction of the mandatory vaccines.
Back in March Dowd said that U.S. millennials, aged 25-44, experienced a record-setting 84% increase in excess mortality during the final four months of 2021.
In December, Dowd revealed the latest numbers from August revealed an excess mortality rate of 36% for millennials.
Dowd later told “The War Room” that significant increases in the U.S. disability rate are directly related to the COVID-19 shots.
Ed Dowd told the War Room audience, “So, just to give you some idea of the number I said on your show a couple of weeks ago and to Senator Ron Johnson, there was about 1.2 million we calculated in September.
“It’s now about 1.7 million starting about February 2021 thru November of 2022.
“1.7 [million] employed people have become disabled and that’s a big number.”
Last week, Dowd discussed his research on “Tucker Carlson Originals.”
Dowd told host Tucker Carlson about the unexplained increases in death rates and disability numbers, which he blames on vaccines.
“The only thing that changed was a mass vaccination campaign and mandates,” Ed Dowd told Tucker.

WATCH: [ck site link, above, top]

On Tuesday, Dowd released the SOA excess deaths numbers for December as part of the data for the 4th quarter of 2022.
In December, the SOA reported a whopping 43% increase in excess deaths over what was expected for those under 45.
The number is significantly higher than in October when the figure was 13 percent for the same age group.

The excess deaths are now soaring so much higher than expected that actuaries fear the issue with place a massive strain on hospitals.

READ MORE: CBS: Soaring Heart Attacks Due to Lack of Masking

COVID-19 Vaccines Can Cause ‘Permanent Disabilities,’ Says German Health Minister​

Link: https://www.ntd.com/covid-19-vaccin...ities-says-german-health-minister_907785.html

By Lorenz Duchamps
March 16, 2023Vaccines

COVID-19 Vaccines Can Cause ‘Permanent Disabilities,’ Says German Health Minister

German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach speaks to the media to explain a new government plan to fundamentally reform Germany's hospital system in Berlin, Germany, on Dec. 06, 2022. (Sean Gallup/Getty Images)
Germany’s Minister of Health Karl Lauterbach, who once claimed that COVID-19 vaccination is free of side effects, admitted last week that he was wrong, saying adverse reactions occur at a rate of one in 10,000 doses and can cause “severe disabilities.”

On Aug. 14, 2021, Lauterbach said on Twitter that the vaccines had “no side effects,” further questioning why some Germans refused to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

During an interview on ZDF’s “Heute Journal” on March 12, Lauterbach was asked by anchor Christian Sievers about the claim he made in the summer of 2021, confronting the health minister with his previous tweet that stated the shots are virtually free of side effects.

Lauterbach responded that the tweet was “misguided” and an “exaggeration” he made at the time, noting that it “did not represent my true position.”

“I’ve always been aware of the numbers and they’ve remained relatively stable … one in 10,000 [are injured],” Lauterbach said. “Some say that it’s a lot, and some say it’s not so many.”

Lauterbach’s remark on vaccine adverse events came after the German network played a segment of several Germans who’ve been seriously injured after getting the shot, including a 17-year-old gymnast who previously competed in the German Artistic Gymnastics Championships before she was hospitalized for more than one year shortly after receiving the second dose of the BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

“What do you say to those who have been affected [by vaccine injuries]?” Sievers asked Lauterbach.

“What’s happened to these people is absolutely dismaying, and every single case is one too many,” Lauterbach responded. “I honestly feel very sorry for these people. There are severe disabilities, and some of them will be permanent.”

Steve Kirsch, executive director of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, did not agree with Lauterbach, but he commended the health minister for making “progress” when comparing his latest remark to his previous comments regarding the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.

“The true rate of serious adverse events is approximately 100 times greater than the figures Lauterbach cited—’closer to 1 in 100 doses’ and ‘For death, it is ~1 in 1,000 doses,'” Kirsch said on Twitter.

By Oct. 31, 2022, the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut received a total of 333,492 individual case reports on suspected COVID-19 vaccine adverse reactions or vaccine side effects in Germany, according to official data (pdf) released in December 2022 by the medical regulatory body that researches vaccines and biomedicines.

“The number of individual case reports per month peaked in December 2021 and declined continuously during the summer months of 2022,” the federal health agency, which is subordinate to the German health ministry, stated in the report.

Despite these findings, the country’s health ministry website states, as of March 16, that “modern vaccines are safe and adverse effects only occur in sporadic cases.”

Lawsuits Pending​

As the subject of post-vaccine injuries has started to be more widely covered by some German media outlets, lawsuits have begun to roll out against BioNTech, and also against other COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers.

BioNTech has denied all responsibilities, ZDF reported.

Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer and Moderna have immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines, putting them in a very strong legal position.

“It’s true that within the framework of these EU contracts, the companies were largely exempted from liability and that the liability, therefore, lies with the German state, so to speak … with the federal states,” Lauterbach said.

Yet, in spite of this, the health minister noted that it would “definitely” be a good idea if biopharmaceutical companies would “show a willingness to help” those affected by vaccine adverse events, especially due to their profits being “exorbitant.”

“So, that wouldn’t just be a good gesture, we should expect it,” he said.

Lauterbach said the priority now is to facilitate the care of those suffering from post-vaccination syndrome. He added that he’s been “negotiating with the budget committee” to launch a program to help those injured.

“It’s a program I’d like to launch as soon as possible, and I’m in budget negotiations for this money. So it’s something that we also have to bring to fruition, it’s an obligation, and it would network the experts in this field in such a way that the probability of good therapy in Germany would grow,” Lauterbach said.

“Our understanding of adverse events is now getting clearer and clearer,” he added. “It should be possible in the future to identify those who are affected more quickly, so we can get them quicker help.”

Treating Vaccine Injuries​

Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet said in a recent interview for EpochTV’s “Crossroads” that it was already known that the toxicity of the spike protein and another component of the COVID-19 vaccine could cause complications and adverse reactions shortly after the shots were being rolled out.

“Over the first six months after the rollout of COVID-19 shots, I had a whole gamut of patients with all kinds of problems they had not had before,” she said, adding that the only common denominator of these cases was that they all had the COVID-19 vaccines.

To help people suffering from vaccine injuries, the Truth for Health Foundation prepared an educational booklet explaining vaccine adverse reactions and treatment options, said Vliet, who also works pro bono as the president and CEO of the foundation.

The treatments include a combination of prescription medications, nutraceuticals, supplements, foods, neuroprotection, immune boosters, and also lifestyle changes, Vliet said, adding that she uses this combination approach to treat her patients, and has had positive results.

“One of the foundational medicines that has had enormous benefits for the patients I’m treating, for example, is hydroxychloroquine,” Vliet said, “because it’s anti-inflammatory, it’s an immune modulator, it’s anti-viral.”

“We’ve never in the history of the vaccination program worldwide, had an experimental shot that crosses the blood-brain barrier, gets into the brain itself, and the nervous system,” Vliet said.

“These COVID gene therapy shots do that,” she said. “They also cross the placental barrier … so it’s understandable why these experimental gene therapy shots are causing so much damage to developing babies in the womb, to the brain, and central nervous system in children and adults.”

Since doctors understand the mechanism of how the vaccines work, they can use existing medicines to treat adverse effects, Vliet explained.

Spike Protein Accumulates in the Brain and Causes Infarcts, Bleeds, Inflammation – Pfizer & Moderna COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Cause Severe Neurological Injuries​

By Dr. William Makis
Global Research, April 11, 2023

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/spike...es-cause-severe-neurological-injuries/5815286

be744ac7-10d1-48fd-9159-8cbc3b62d40a_1351x791-400x234.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Click the share button above to email/forward this article to your friends and colleagues. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
A new paper from Germany posted on April 5, 2023 proves that the spike protein accumulates in the brain and causes death of brain cells (which would certainly explain a great deal of what we see around us). (click here)

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe4d1b036-cff7-48ae-835d-60fa8f2f4933_1180x376.jpeg

Key findings:

Our results revealed the accumulation of the spike protein in the skull marrow, brain meninges, and brain parenchyma.
The injection of the spike protein alone caused cell death in the brain, highlighting a direct effect on brain tissue.
“we observed the presence of spike protein in the skull of deceased long after their COVID-19 infection, suggesting that the spike’s persistence may contribute to long-term neurological symptoms
Spike protein damage:
Out of all COVID-19 viral proteins, only the spike protein was detected in brain parenchyma.

suggesting that the spike protein could have a long lifetime in the body. This notion is supported by the observation that spike protein can be detected on patient immune cells more than a year after the infection – a recent preprint suggests spike protein’s persistence in plasma samples up to 12 months post-diagnosis”
“injection of spike protein induced a broad spectrum of proteome changes in the skull marrow, meninges, and brain, including proteins related to coronavirus disease, complement and coagulation cascades, neutrophil degranulation, NETs formation, and PI3K-AKT signaling pathway, demonstrating the immunogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in the absence of other viral components.”

Brain inflammation

“Our molecular analysis suggests activation of immune response in the skull-meninges-brain axis, potentially via recruiting and increasing the activity of neutrophils similar to what has been reported in the respiratory tract”
in the skull marrow…viral proteins act as an inflammatory stimulus that leads to the development of a significant immune response in the brain”
In the meninges, a significant consequence of the inflammatory state is an upregulation of proteins involved in neutrophil degranulation”
“Proteins related to the neurodegeneration pathway and damage to the blood-brain barrier were the most prominent dysregulated molecules in the brain.”
“viral spike protein leads to the activation of RHOA, which triggers the disruption of blood–brain barrier

Blood clots, mini-strokes, brain bleeds

“The dysregulation of the complement and coagulation pathways was detected in both the skull marrow and the brain. This might explain the observed propensity of COVID-19 patients to develop mini-infarcts in the brain parenchyma and our observation of an increased level of micro-bleedings in COVID-19 patients, potentially contributing to the observed brain damage in the COVID-19 patients in acute or chronic stages”

Spike protein and Neurological diseases

“We identified several candidate proteins with no previous association with COVID-19, especially those earlier associated with neurological diseases…notably, their role has been associated with disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and dementia
“To further pinpoint the consequences of spike protein-specific effects in the brain tissue beyond the acute inflammatory response…We identified several dysregulated proteins associated with neurodegeneration
significantly impairs mitochondrial function…a source of oxidative stress reported in…long-term symptoms such as chronic fatigue

How Spike protein gets into the brain

“Our data may also suggest a mechanism for the virus’s entry into the central nervous system. In both mouse and COVID-19 human tissues, we find spike protein in the SMCs (skull-meninges connection), which the virus or virus components could use to travel from the skull marrow to the meninges and the brain parenchyma
“virus might take other routes to reach the brain in a not mutually exclusive way. For example, the virus could traverse the cerebrovasculature to reach the brain parenchyma or be carried there by immune cells (via neutrophils or phagocytic cells)”
“Brain invasion of virus-shed spike protein found in some COVID-19 cases has been linked to a compromised blood-brain barrier and trafficking along the olfactory nerve or vagus nerve. Here, we suggest an alternative scenario wherein SARS-CoV-2 spike protein reaches first the skull marrow and then the meninges before entering the brain.”
Spike-induced alterations in the skull-meninges-brain axis present diagnostic and therapeutic opportunities as both skull and meninges are easier to access than brain parenchyma”

My substacks on psychosis post COVID-19 vaccination:

March 9, 2023 – Children who were injured by Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines – Hallucinations, self-harm, suicide attempts, permanent disability (click here)
March 8, 2023 – COVID-19 vaccine induced psychosis – 13 cases of post vaccine psychosis, mania & suicide attempts that will shock you…(click here)

My Take…

This is an extremely important paper from Germany (we will never see this kind of research done in Canada).
This paper proves that the SARS-CoV2 and COVID-19 mRNA vaccine spike protein enter the skull marrow, meninges and the brain parenchyma.
The spike protein disrupts the blood brain barrier.
The spike protein alone causes cell death in the brain, it activates complement and coagulation pathways that lead to blood clots, mini infarcts and brain bleeds, it causes inflammation, and local changes associated with neurodegeneration (dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Diseases).

I believe that neurological injury is one of the biggest categories of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine injury. These injuries are extremely common, and we have only begun to see the long term effects of spike protein accumulation in the brain.
Beyond the strokes, aneurysms and brain bleeds, the vision and audiovestibular problems, all kinds of paralysis and movement disorders, I believe that among the COVID-19 mRNA vaccinated, we will see a huge spike in neurodegenerative disorders, mental health disorders and an overall increased risk of suicide.

UK government tacitly admits the COVID vaccines are killing working age people in the UK in record numbers​

Link: https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=268066

by tts-admin | Apr 25, 2023 | 7 comments
Dr-John-Campbell-video-still.jpg

This linked John Campbell video was posted 3 months ago showing a stunning rise in excess deaths from 4,700 to 26,300. That’s a 5.6X increase. That is not statistical noise. Something caused that. But the UK authorities are silent on this. There is only one thing that could potentially cause this: the COVID vaccine. This is also consistent with the silence from authorities.

Steve Kirsch’s Newsletter – April 24, 2023

Their total silence on the excess death numbers in the UK tell you everything you need to know. There is no other intervention that could have caused numbers like these. That’s why they are silent.

Executive summary

This video, Excess deaths in young adults, 2022 data by John Campbell, aired 3 months ago.
Here are some of the highlights:
  1. 2:46 – 3:11 The mortality of ages 20-44 is 7.8% vs. 2.5% increase for the elderly (75 to 84)… John says “this is just a HUGE difference” because young people aren’t supposed to die and it’s unusual when the increase in their deaths is 3X higher than the increase for the elderly. Then he says, “the government MUST give an explanation for this; it’s just incredible.” That’s right! But they are silent. And that’s the problem.
  2. 3:50 – 4:45 There were 31,000 excess deaths in 2022. The distribution was very very odd. The majority of these deaths were not from COVID. The distribution was 4,700 in the first half and 26,300 in the second half. So deaths were 5.7X higher in the second half. That’s huge and MUST be caused by something. What is it? The authorities are SILENT.
  3. 6:57 – 7:18: “This led to more excess deaths in the second half of 2022 than in the second half of any year since 2010”
  4. 7:15 – 8:05: John compares the 7,000 excess deaths in the most recent 3 week period with a terrorist attack. If 7,000 people in the UK were killed by a terrorist attack, would there be no coverage? Why is this different? “Not a squeak” he says.
Since the video aired, there have been no explanations by the UK authorities or anyone else for that matter. Not even Susan Oliver’s dog Cindy has dared to comment on this.
That tells you everything you need to know, doesn’t it?

Introduction

The UK is set up to make the COVID vaccine successful no matter how many people have to be killed.
The UK MHRA used to be the drug regulator in the UK.
Today, their role has shifted to being a vaccine enabler, precisely the opposite of their previous role as a regulatory authority.
When they see huge numbers of reports into the UK Yellow Card system (their version of VAERS), they actually think that it means that the reporting system is working (rather than the drug is unsafe).
Think I’m kidding? Watch this 17-minute video segment from UK Professor Norman Fenton (he just posted it 2 hours ago so you can be one of the first to see this):

—​
You can also read this article on the yellow card system dropping 159,000 reports.
Next, check out the Ofcom site. They are the government censor organization that regulates media companies in the UK and will give them heavy fines if they go against the narrative. Check out what they did to Mark Steyn. OfCom was instrumental in having Mark Steyn fired. In their memo, they said Steyn was wrong, yet they didn’t show the correct number. In other words, they can declare you are wrong without telling you the CORRECT number. Convenient isn’t it?
This is why Neil Oliver has been effectively silenced. It’s not because Neil Oliver thinks the vaccines are safe all of a sudden.
Ofcom of course will not penalize you for spreading misinformation if it comports with the government narrative. So watch this video which is clearly false and misleading. The video says if you got the AstraZeneca vaccine, you cannot die or be hospitalized for any reason for the next 14 days. It basically makes you immortal. They are thinking of injecting Ukrainian soldiers with AZ since they cannot die for the next 14 days. No Ofcom sanctions on that one.
Also, John Campbell is now at 2 strikes on YouTube. One more strike and YouTube will obliterate everything he’s ever posted and ban him for life for spreading misinformation.
Because that’s the way science works in the UK where there isn’t a constitutional right to free speech like there was in America.

Moms were probably vaxxed, suckers​

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

One baby dies and eight are left in intensive care after being struck down in 'unusual' cluster of usually-harmless infection​

• 15 UK newborns diagnosed with myocarditis from June 2022 to March 2023
  • Further testing of nine of the cases confirmed they had common infection
By EMILY CRAIG SENIOR HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE
UPDATED: 09:56 EDT, 17 May 2023

One baby has died and eight have been admitted to intensive care in a mysterious cluster of infections thought to be caused by a typically harmless virus.
In total, 15 newborns in Wales and south-west England have been struck down with severe Myocarditis — inflammation of the heart — since June 2022.
One of them is still in hospital, according to an alert issued last night by the World Health Organization.
Health chiefs were spooked by the 'unusual' spike in cases over such a short space of time, prompting a thorough investigation.
Nine of the cases tested positive for a type of enterovirus, which usually causes no symptoms or flu-like signs.
However, experts are baffled as to what has caused the sudden spike. Health chiefs in Wales are probing the reasons behind the cases and will investigate any further cases that are reported in the coming weeks.
Enteroviruses usually cause only mild illness but tend to affect newborns and young children more severely than older children. They can trigger symptoms including a fever, runny nose, sneezing, cough, rash and muscle aches

Enteroviruses usually cause only mild illness but tend to affect newborns and young children more severely than older children. They can trigger symptoms including a fever, runny nose, sneezing, cough, rash and muscle aches
TRENDING

Drug shortages reach 'public health emergency levels', doctors say
6.8k viewing now

A few health and wellness tips as we prepare for the coming season
1.3k viewing now

World Health Organization warns against artificial intelligence
408 viewing now

Previous outbreaks among children, including panic around Strep A last winter, were blamed on lockdowns weakening immunity against the usually harmless bugs.
No cases of severe myocarditis have been spotted since March. However, cases appear to have peaked last November.
Ten cases have been detected in Wales, compared with just one in the previous six years.
The WHO, which issued the alert last night, labelled the cluster 'unusual' and said it may be recommended that childcare facilities and schools are closed if cases surge.
Out of the affected babies, one has died. Eight were treated in intensive care, where they were intubated, put on a ventilator and received circulatory support.

Enterovirus Q&A​

What is the situation?
More than a dozen young children in the UK have developed myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) alongside an enterovirus infection.
How many cases have been detected?
Ten cases have been spotted in South Wales and five have been detected in Southwest England between June 2022 and March 2023.
How many children have been hospitalised?
Eight youngsters were treated in intensive care, where they were intubated, put on a ventilator and received circulatory support.
Details of six cases are unclear, so the number may be higher.
Have any children died?
One child died before being transferred to tertiary care — part of a hospital that delivers highly specialist treatment.
However, a couple in South Wales have shared details of the death of their son Elijah, who died in similar circumstances.
As this death occurred in March 2022, out with the nine-month period defined by Public Health Wales, it is not being probed as part of the official cluster.
What is behind the outbreak?
Experts don't know.
But health chiefs at Public Health Wales are investigating the reasons for the cluster of cases and to spot any others that may be reported in the coming weeks.

Details on the remaining six cases have not yet been published.
Myocarditis usually occurs following a virus. It is caused by the body's immune system overreacting to being infected and causing inflammation, which can stay in the heart even after the virus has been cleared.
While some sufferers have no symptoms, it can cause chest pains, palpitations and shortness of breath.
Unwell children also presented with sepsis — which can kill within hours unless it is treated quickly. They were also less interested in eating and drinking.
Five cases were detected in south-west England.
The UKHSA said it was 'investigating the situation in England'. Officials are looking at potential driving factors behind the increase, too.
PCR testing of nine of the children confirmed they had coxsackie B3 or B4 — types of enterovirus.
Enteroviruses usually cause only mild illness but tends to affect newborns and young children more severely.
No specific antiviral therapy is available for enteroviruses, so treatment focuses on preventing complications.
The WHO said it was informed of the situation by UK health chiefs on April 5.
Since February, medics in South Wales have been told to look out for cases and test for enteroviruses if it is suspected.
And an incident management team was set up to review evidence across the UK to determine what next steps are needed in its response.
Dr Shamez Ladhani, a consultant paediatrician at the UKHSA, said: 'Enterovirus is a common infection of childhood, causing a range of symptoms including respiratory disease; hand, foot and mouth, and viral meningitis.
'In very young babies, enterovirus can, on rare occasions, lead to a severe complication called myocarditis – which causes inflammation of the heart. Most babies and children recover completely from this.
'Given a higher than average number of cases in Wales in the autumn/winter months in very young babies, UKHSA is investigating the situation in England to see if any similar cases have been observed here and whether there are any factors driving the increase in cases.'
Dr Christopher Williams, consultant epidemiologist for Public Health Wales, said: 'Enterovirus is a common infection of childhood, causing a range of infections.
'In very young babies, enterovirus can, in rare cases, also cause a severe illness in the first few weeks of life. Most babies and children recover completely following enterovirus infection.
'It only affects the heart on very rare occasions. This cluster is unusual due to the number of cases reported in a relatively short time frame.
'Investigations are now ongoing in collaboration with the paediatric team in the children's hospital of Wales to understand the reasons why and to investigate any further cases that may be reported in the coming weeks and months.
'Parents should be reassured that although there has been an increase in cases, this is still an extremely rare occurrence.'
Joann Edwards (pictured with her husband, Christian), from Mountain Ash in South Wales, said her child died after he was infected with enterovirus and developed sepsis and heart problems

Joann Edwards (pictured with her husband, Christian), from Mountain Ash in South Wales, said her child died after he was infected with enterovirus and developed sepsis and heart problems
Elijah died just 12 days after being born

However his case hasn't been included in the official tally from Public Health Wales

Her baby, Elijah, died just 12 days after being born but his case hasn't been included in the official tally from Public Health Wales
MORE TRENDING

How old is YOUR face? Upload a selfie and take this test to find out…
346 viewing now

Group claims FBI identified Zodiac Killer as Air Force veteran
12k viewing now

Harry and Meghan involved in 'near catastrophic' car chase

The WHO said the risk to public health is 'low'.
But it noted that enterovirus infection is not among the diseases WHO members have to flag — so a similar pattern may have gone undiagnosed or unreported elsewhere.
It may be recommended to close childcare facilities and schools 'in certain situations' to reduce transmission, it said.
But travel restrictions to the UK are not recommended, it added.
One mother said her child died after he was infected with enterovirus and developed sepsis and heart problems. However, the case hasn't been included in the official tally from Public Health Wales, which was shared with the WHO.
Joann Edwards, from Mountain Ash in South Wales, gave birth to Elijah at Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil on February 25, 2022.
Within a few days of being at home, Elijah became lethargic and was constipated — symptoms which were put down to jaundice.
But Mrs Edwards and her husband Christian rushed him to A&E when he was a week old as he stopped feeding. He was initially diagnosed with sepsis and bronchiolitis — a common chest infection.
He was transferred to University Hospital Wales, where medics detected stress on his heart. Elijah was moved to Bristol Children's Hospital, where he tested positive for enterovirus.
Elijah died a few days later at the hospital.
Her son's case isn't being examined by health officials because it fell outside of the enterovirus season.
However, Cwm Taf Morgannwg Health Board is probing Elijah's death.
Mrs Edwards said her family has been ignored and was 'gobsmacked' after hearing about other cases as they were 'led to believe that we were a one-off'.

Back