Watch sheboon go absolutely nuts as she’s dragged off Spirit Airlines flight in cartoonish meltdown

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

Watch woman go absolutely nuts as she’s dragged off Spirit Airlines flight in cartoonish meltdown​

By
Social Links for Jesse O’Neill

Published April 4, 2024, 10:37 a.m. ET

Viral footage shows the moment an unidentified woman was arrested on a Spirit Airlines plane after an over-the-top meltdown that rivaled Jim Carrey’s contortionist performance in “The Mask.”
A clip posted to TikTok on March 23 showed several Las Vegas Metropolitan Police officers confronting the suspect as the plane sat on the tarmac ahead of takeoff.
It was unknown why the cops were called to arrest her, but as soon as the clip started, it became immediately apparent that the unidentified woman was acting erratically.
The bug-eyed suspect, clad in a sleeveless sweater and sporting a gold necklace and a large Afro, was seen resisting officers’ attempts to handcuff her.

“I can walk out on my own. Why are you doing that… Why are you acting like I’m a rascal?” she pleaded.

Explore More​

Thieves steal $30 million from vault in Easter heist, leave without a trace — cops have no idea how they did it

Viral video shows Queens man Carlos Mejia setting a trap for a porch pirate with decoy packages and catching a suspected thief (left) red-handed

Moment NYC man fed up with porch pirates lures thief with fake parcels to catch him in act

Fast food menus before and after the minimum wage increase

Calif.'s $20 fast food minimum wage balloons menu prices — with some chains increasing costs by nearly $2

“Let this go. Can I do that with freedom? All I care about is freedom!” she declared.
As two officers were seen handcuffing her, other passengers filmed the spectacle.

suspect
The unidentified woman bellowed and contorted her
way through the arrest. TikTok / @realkingjon
When one officer told her she was under arrest, she responded: “That’s fine. I’ve been there before.”

She then turned behind her to look directly into a passenger’s cell phone camera that was live-streaming the interaction.

screenshot
The aircraft had to be deplaned after the outburst,
according to the viral clip. TikTok / @realkingjon
At this point in the clip, the drama kicked into high gear as the woman tried to stand up and contorted her face wildly.

“I’ve f–ing been there before. This s— hurts my elbow, it’s hurting my wrist,” she screamed while gyrating her body to and fro.

“You’re hurting me, sheriff! You’re hurting me, sheriff,” she bellowed, before squawking out five consecutive screams.

“I can’t breathe. Why are you touching my leg,” she repeatedly demanded, prompting the officers to appear to smirk as giggles erupted through the cabin amid the cartoonish performance.

As she repeatedly screams “I can’t breathe,” a reference to George Floyd’s dying words, the flight attendant is heard over the intercom telling everyone they would need to “deplane the aircraft,” prompting a loud collective groan.

Commenters took to the post to speculate on what could have prompted the outburst.

“That’s a evil spirit in her possession happening right in front of everyone,” one person wrote.

“How did she get past airport security??” another asked.

“This is really sad. I hope she found some help and it comforted her,” wrote another.

Las Vegas cops did not immediately respond to a request for comment on what the woman was arrested for and the budget airline could not be reached.

Filed under

Back