Teeniggers assault, attempt to rob Uber driver at gunpoint while filming attack

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

Teens assault, attempt to rob Uber driver at gunpoint while filming attack​

By
Social Links for Tina Moore

Published April 13, 2024, 12:36 p.m. ET

A group of teens attacked an Uber driving while filming him, breaking his nose and gashing his head.
The brazen kids — who appear to be between 11 and 17 years old — recorded the Brooklyn beatdown with a cell phone, said the driver, who asked not to be identified because he fears retribution.
“One was punching me and the other one had a gun,” the victim said. “He said. . .‘Give me everything – give me all the money.’”
Juan Alfredo covered in his blood. 5
An Uber driver said he was beaten by a group of kids, one of whom was armed, while filming with a phone. Courtesy of Juan Alfredo
The driver had arrived on Alabama Street in East Flatbush to pick up a female fare named Precious around 7 p.m. Sunday and noticed a group of teens across the street, he said. He asked if they knew his fare and they said no, he recalled.

Explore More​

Levion Parker

Dad of Florida cruise passenger, 20, who jumped off cruise ship after argument believes his son is still alive: report

Composite image: left, deputies bringing gayle out of the home's front door; upper right, grover; lower right, 39 brussel drive

Porsche-driving LI squatters evicted by sheriff's deputies who changed locks, removed their belongings

A composite photo of the accused, Jessica Sawicki, 37, of Point Pleasant; a photo of Assunpink park preserve and of her school, Hamilton High School West

Jersey Shore teacher charged with having sex with her student in a car parked in a wildlife refuge

When he turned his head to look for his client — he was suddenly punched in the face through his open window.
“I didn’t see them — a surprise punch,” he said.
Two of the alleged teen suspects were captured on video at the scene. 5
The woman who had summonsed Uber to the block came upon the aftermath of the incident and took video with her own phone. Courtesy of Juan Alfredo
The driver needed six staples in his head. 5
The driver said the teens whacked him in the head with a scooter after he fell. Courtesy of Juan Alfredo
He got out of his car “to fight back” and “noticed that one of them was filming,” said the victim.
At that point, a brawl broke out and he ended up on the ground, where one of the punks hit him in the head with the scooter, he said.
The attackers scattered after a neighbor came outside and called 911. The neighbor also found the phone the kids used and saw a video of the victim on the device.
the driver, covered in blood dripping from the top of his head, standing near his car after the assault. 5
The driver said he was summonsed to the Flatbush neighborhood on Uber. Courtesy of Juan Alfredo
As he waited for an ambulance, two of the kids returned, “looking for the phone,” the driver said.
“The party’s over, the police are coming,” the driver yelled, sending them scurrying. “I don’t know if they intended to rob me or if it was just to make a TikTok video.”
The NYPD released photos of the pint-sized suspects.
The photos of the alleged muggers appear to be from inside a building. 5
The NYPD released photos of the apparent teens who allegedly mugged the driver. NYPD
The fare, Precious, said she was shocked by what happened and shot video of the kids as they returned to the scene.
“I’m so heartbroken that these kids are doing that,” the 28-year-old from Nigeria said.

Back