Sons of Confederate Veterans bashes NAACP

Rasp

Senior Editor
Sons of Confederate Veterans bashes NAACP

Sons of Confederate Veterans, Inc. Statement on NAACP

COLUMBIA, Tenn. — According to reports in the national press, the NAACP is suffering financial problems and is closing some operations, including all regional offices, and is making staff reductions of 40%. SCV Commander-in-Chief Christopher M. Sullivan issued the following statement:

“The NAACP has steadily become a political fringe group, whose views are far beyond the mainstream. Because they have repeatedly taken extreme political positions they have become a distorted caricature of their original purpose.

“Recently, the leadership of the NAACP and their political allies like the NCAA have stridently used their remaining clout to attempt to harass Southern businesses and universities in states like South Carolina and Mississippi.

“As they are now learning to their detriment, these positions have become so shrill and discredited that ordinary people are no longer interested in supporting such outrageous posturing.

“Since 1991 when the NAACP passed resolutions condemning Confederate symbols, leading to historic distortions and faulty condemnation of Confederate soldiers and leaders alike, the SCV has been diligent in opposition to what we believe has been a flawed program and unfortunate direction of the NAACP. Our contention has apparently been shared by many who have supported the NAACP in the past.

“We of the Sons of Confederate Veterans extend an invitation to work together in unison to appropriately honor the thousands of blacks who served in Confederate military units.

“We, in SCV, would welcome a friendlier and more cooperative rhetoric by all concerned. shrill language of hatred and extremism exhibited by the NAACP in the past has harmed the cause of tolerance and benefits no one. The SCV supports a mutual goal toward bringing greater unity and respect for all Americans.

“We stand ready to meet with and discuss meaningful and responsible ideas with the new leaders of the NAACP.

“What better time than now as the NAACP faces new perspectives?"�

the NAACP is suffering
Ban them. They omit the fact of many thousands of blacks fought against the US in the American Revolution.
The blacks were known as Black Loyalists.

African Americans in the Revolutionary War - Wikipedia

In the American Revolution, gaining freedom was the strongest motive for Black enslaved people who joined the Patriot or British armies. It is estimated that 20,000 African Americans joined the British cause, which promised freedom to enslaved people, as Black Loyalists. Around 9,000 African Americans became Black Patriots. [1]

1st authoritative book on Ku Klux Klan, author was daughter of one of the co-founders who lived through those times. My quest has ended to find this free online book again. The abolitionist Harriet Beecher Stowe was behind the book, Uncle Tom's Cabin, which was used by carpetbaggers from the North to agitate and cause riots and irregular warfare within the South. One could say, Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky is a modern Stowe agitation play book. Agit-prop.
Original printed in 1924.
One of the things about Hollywood is they make movies that rewrite history to skew the truth, also by changing the definition of words.
Baseline Killer, serial killer was black, movie used a White man.
The Carpetbaggers film is about Howard Hughes, has nothing to do with civil war era, it is an example of word meaning replaced, causing a mind slide. Free movie English, no subtitles: https://ia804500.us.archive.org/13/items/os-insaciaveis-the-carpetbaggers-1964/Os Insaciáveis (The Carpetbaggers, 1964).mp4

In the United States, the term "carpetbagger" refers to an outsider relocating to exploit locals.[1]

Presentation view tab in Right drop down opens up full page, read online or download.

Authentic History KU KLUX KLAN, 1865-1877 Paperback – September 30, 2014 by Susan Lawrence Davis (Author)​

Paperback about $17.75 via Amazon

Who ever would have known the Jews financed the kkk!!!
I wasn't prepared for a pro-KKK perspective, but it gave me a view to how a great many people viewed the situation. Reports of outrages by the KKK were claimed to be by rogue KKK groups. It's interesting how excuses for atrocities are explained away. It probably is true that the KKK protected white southerners from bands of white thieves and deserters besides terrorizing black people, "scalawags" and "carpetbaggers".
A true history of the original Ku Klux Klan, which doors absolutely no resemblance to the Klan that re-emerged in the early 1900s and that exists today.
I wanted to find out how and why the KKK was established. As long as you keep firmly in your mind that the KKK is wrong, this is a superb book.

Last edited:
We of the Sons of Confederate Veterans extend an invitation to work together in unison to appropriately honor the thousands of blacks who served in Confederate military units.
Probably led by Jewish Confederate descendants, historically there were thousands of them on both sides during the civil war. There were 2 to 3 times as many Jew Confederates than were fighting on the Union side. One thing known about Jews is that they doggedly keep accurate records of everything imaginable, especially names of involved Jews.

That's the annoyance and cause of dislike I have with film fraud guy Ken Burns, whose wives were/are Jewish, same with Quentin Tarantino/Israeli wife, despite documented evidence both of them never mention the real life roles of Jews, always scapegoating Whites for their crimes.
Orwell told us, history is being tirelessly rewritten every minute. Then, London's Confederate States leader and slave owner Judah P. Benjamin debacle is being ignored entirely.

Both of the following books were written by Jews and referenced in Jewish Historical Society documents.

The American Jew as patriot, soldier and citizen​

by Wolf, Simon, 1836-1923; Levy, Louis Edward, 1846-1919
Publication date 1895

Related

Christopher Columbus and the participation of the Jews in the Spanish and Portuguese discoveries. By Dr. M. Kayserling.​

On Sunday December 24th (Christmas Eve) 1865, 6 ex-confederate soldiers met at the office of Judge Thomas M. Jones to form a club or society to amuse themselves. They were Captain John C. Lester of the 3rd Tennessee infantry, Major James R. Crowe of the 3rd Tennessee. Infantry, Calvin Jones (son of Judge Thomas M. Jones) Adj. of the 35th Tennessee. Regiment, Captain John B. Kennedy of the 3rd Tennessee and Frank O.McCord, Editor of the Pulaski Citizen and private in the 3rd Tennessee. Richard Reed is also of the 3rd Tennessee. They all thought it was a great idea and they appointed a committee composed of Richard Reed and Calvin Jones to come up with a name for the organization. They agreed to meet the following evening. The following night when they met, the committee presented the name 'Ku klos' from the Greek word for circle and since all 6 men were of Scotch-Irish decent; John Kennedy suggested the word Clan to follow Kuklos. They all agreed except they changed the C in the word Clan to K and making Kuklos two words, thus the name Ku Klos Klan. The name remained for an uncertain time. Until Major Crowe suggested that the middle word be changed to Klux, history gives a reason for this. There were two Colleges on the outskirts of Pulaski, one was a Woman's college and the other, a Man's college and they both had Greek Societies and klan members feared that someone would make the connection about the word Kuklos being the Greek word for "circle"; and Major Crowe suggested the word "Klux", becaue he believed it would help maintain the secrecy of the klan. He also suggested having costumes (Robes) in order to make the club more mysterious.

"The origin of the order had no political significance, it was purely social and for their own amusement and it proved a great blessing to the entire South and did what the State and Federal officials could not do --- It brought order out of chaos, peace and happiness to our beloved South and I'm proud to say that I never knew of any single act done by the original K. K. K. that I am ashamed of".

I HAVE NOT READ THE PDF BOOK.

Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth and Disbandment​

by John C. Lester , Daniel Love Wilson , Walter Lynwood Fleming
Publication date 1905 Publisher The Neale publishingcompany

Last edited:
Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth and Disbandment

This 3rd book goes with the others, telling what racial situations the carpetbaggers caused, radical politics created radical blacks. It was simpler times to write about, fewer groups involved, but this is the base of the seething underbelly of black/White politics of today's blacks who're spouting myths and outright lies. The obvious responses plays out with hundreds of thousands of suddenly "free negroes" of all ages who were roaming this gone lawless country, as shiftless, violent criminals. Just as it is today, there were not enough jails or prisons, nor were there enough staff to run them if they had them built.

The above post #6 has the KKK book which tells how they tried to deal with the situation; as the wandering black violence increased their response increased. The headless ghost story reminds me of the pranksters in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow that took place in Dutch setting in Connecticut 1820s.
I want to post the 1918 lynch history book pdf in this thread.

This book in paperback on Amazon costs about $86.00; lulu.com print would cost under $20.00.

In the wake of war; a tale of the South under carpet-bagger administration​

by Pease, Verne S. (Verne Seth), b. 1856

Publication date 1900 Topics Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) Publisher Chicago, New York, G. M. Hill company

PDF free download.

Last edited:
I want to post the 1918 lynch history book pdf in this thread.

Pass this pdf on in comments a few times at UNZ regarding lynching, if you can. Hopefully one of their writers can review and write an article. I did verify a few of the sources. There was not much of a legal system after civil war, 1871 DoJ was created for blacks, still is pro-black.
ALL CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS ARE FOR WHITES TO FOLLOW.
I thought of that while watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, which took place during the civil war.

THE TRUTH ABOUT LYNCHING AND THE NEGRO IN THE SOUTH (1918)
https://ia600403.us.archive.org/14/items/truthaboutlynchi00coll/truthaboutlynchi00coll.pdf

Back