Poisoning the population of morons: puberty-blockers (drugs) cause infertility--which satanist-globalists love to give to trans-genders

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Puberty Blockers Cause Infertility And Are Given Out ‘Like Candy,’ According To Gender Clinic Director​

OCTOBER 13, 20222 COMMENTS

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2022/10/puberty-blockers-cause-infertility-and.html

The director of the pediatric gender clinic at Boston Children’s Hospital admitted that puberty blockers cause infertility and are given out to children “like candy” to a “skyrocketing” number of new patients in a recently uncovered video conference.
Dr. Jeremi Carswell, pediatric endocrinologist and current director of Boston Children’s Hospital GeMS (Gender Management Service), spoke of the permanent loss of fertility and unregulated frequency at which puberty-blocking drugs are administered to children at a 2020 Advancing Excellence in Transgender Health (AETH) conference, according to a recorded webinar called “Puberty Blockers and Hormone Therapy for Gender Diverse Youth and Adolescents” on the National LGBTQIA+ Health Education Center website.

“This is probably no surprise to everybody who is listening: the number of adolescents who have been coming into gender programs over the last several years has really kind of skyrocketed,” began Carswell. “This is a worldwide phenomenon and we’re not really quite sure what the story is behind that, but we do know that a lot of people have been presenting [with gender dysphoria], mostly assigned females.”
In the following slide, Carswell shows a graph displaying “new patient volume by year” at the GeMs clinic, showing a sharp increase in the number of patients it sees.
“I ended it at 2017 because we’ve pretty much maxed out on our capacity to see patients,” said Carswell. “It’s pretty much the same for 2018 and 2019 as far as I know. For 2020, we did a little bit of rearranging about how we did things, so I expect that number to go higher.”
“Our admin staff is telling me on an average week, we get anywhere from two to about eighteen calls for new patients per week,” Carswell added.
Carswell begins by referring to puberty blocking drugs as a “reversible therapy,” but then goes on to discuss the “risks/consequences” of prescribing them to children at the first signs of puberty to stop the development of secondary sex characteristics. Children who begin taking puberty blockers during the first signs of puberty and go on to take cross-sex hormones, which constitutes the vast majority, will become sterilized and may never be able to achieve orgasm, as Carswell explained:
If you are giving something that shuts down your estrogen or shuts down testosterone entirely, you’re going to stop either — if you had already been producing sperm or eggs, you’re going to stop doing that — and if you never started, you’re not going to be able to advance the gonads to be able to do that.
Additionally, puberty blockers stunt development of the male genitalia and have been shown to have serious side effects, which include a decline in bone density, neurological effects, and psychiatric problems. Doctors have prescribed puberty blockers off-label as a “treatment” for gender dysphoria on an experimental basis. There are no long-term studies to support its use in this context and they are not FDA approved for their off-label use.
The FDA recently issued a warning for puberty-blocking drugs after identifying a serious potential side effect that may cause a dangerous surge of spinal fluid pressure in the brain for some children. This build-up can cause headaches, nausea, double vision, and even permanent vision loss.
During a question and answer segment during Carswell’s presentation, Carswell was asked if she believes if puberty blockers could safely be administered by primary care providers.
“I think, you know, like I said, there’s a lot of people using blockers, and that’s great because it can be really helpful, but I think, um, I worry that they’re being given out a lot like candy, which is great in some ways, but it’s also like ok well, you know, you need to have the conversation about fertility,” Carswell said. “And you need to understand that you don’t get to have this like Peter Pan life.”
In the same presentation, Carswell suggested that some doctors let their young patients dictate the terms of their sex change.
“I’ve never seen anywhere in medicine as much as I do in this field where I think we as providers get very, very, very swayed by our patients, and um, I think that’s dangerous,” said Carswell. “We don’t need a generation of people who are having all these health issues because we didn’t want to wait and be a little more cautious with our treatments.”
Reuters published data on the rising number of children and adolescents adopting a transgender identity and seeking medical interventions. Among the shocking revelations is that between 2017 to 2021, 17,683 of the 121,882 children ages 6 to 17 diagnosed with gender dysphoria received puberty blockers or cross-sex hormones. Reuters said these numbers were a “significant undercount” since they don’t include children whose records did not specify a gender dysphoria diagnosis or whose treatment wasn’t covered by insurance.
In a now deleted video on the Boston Children’s YouTube channel, Carswell said that some children know that they are transgender from “the minute they were born.”
Breitbart News reported that Carswell has received financial compensation from Endo Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer of a puberty-blocking drug.

Gender Clinics Helping Children ‘Transition’ as Young as 8 Years Old, Project Veritas Reveals​

Infowars.com
April 22nd 2023, 2:36 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/gend...young-as-8-years-old-project-veritas-reveals/

Explosive report exposes extent of gender insanity embedded in medical and healthcare industries.

Gender clinics are considering patients as young as eight years old to take sterilizing hormone drugs and gender-mutilation surgeries, a Project Veritas investigation has revealed.

In the new #TooYoung investigative series released this week, gender clinic employees and social workers admitted to Project Veritas undercover journalists how gender-confused children are encouraged to begin radical gender procedures.

In one interaction, a licensed social worker at Dell Children’s Medical Center in Austin, Texas named Nora Scott said her clinic does “have patients who are starting” transgender procedures “as young as eight, nine.”

Cross-gender hormones…with permanent effects…pushed on minors…by doctors supposedly looking out for their health…

Let that sink in @elonmusk pic.twitter.com/0IJaTBmTSp
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) April 20, 2023

“In regards to prescribing, that’s up to the prescribers’ discretion,” she continued. “They might just require a couple of appointments just to see; it might be appropriate after one.”

Another interaction shows adolescent medicine physician Dr. John Steever of New York City Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center explaining how a 10-year-old could receive puberty blockers.

“I follow the WPATH guidelines, the World Professional Association of Transgender Health guidelines, and really what they would say is, the way to go at this age, age 10, would be something like a puberty blocker,” Steever said. “And that really stops puberty pretty quickly so that no further development of the secondary sexual characteristics happen. So, things like, there’s no real chest development. There’s no menstruation. Things like that.”

In Part 2 of PV’s TooYoung series, Perry Farhat, Administrative Director for Babs Siperstein PROUD Center explained how his organization “rubber stamps surgeries” for children.

“We don’t care if you see a licensed therapist or not…We don’t require that at all. So, we brought in our own therapist to write our letters to rubber stamp surgeries,” he said.

BREAKING PART 2: Pro-Transgender Medical Officials Admit Minors Being Transitioned Without Restrictions

“We don’t care if you see a licensed therapist or not…we don’t require that at all. We brought in our own therapists to write up our letters to rubber stamp our surgeries.”… pic.twitter.com/ekOrk3afP5
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) April 20, 2023

“So, documented or undocumented, we do not turn down anybody. We don’t ask about whether they’re documented or not. You know, it’s — I don’t want to scare any of our patients away,” he said.

“You come right in. You don’t need a license. You don’t need anything. Whether you’re transgender, straight, gay, doesn’t matter, right? We do not look at that at all, and we do not provide the authorities any of our records,” he added.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Friday highlighted PV’s bombshell revelations to emphasize the importance of her proposal to ban and criminalize radical gender procedures for children.

“While some states are enacting similar laws, my first-in-the-nation legislation on this critical issue would protect kids from these barbaric and irreversible surgeries in all states, including blue states like California,” she tweeted.

This sexualization and genital mutilation of children is exactly why we must pass my bill, H.R. 1399 the Protect Children’s Innocence Act.

My bill would:

1) Charge any person who knowingly performed gender affirming care on a minor with a class C felony.

2) Prohibit all… https://t.co/PSdQpnwULO
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) April 21, 2023

Part 3 of Project Veritas’ #TooYoung exposé will be released next week.

Md. comes out on FOX News discusses serious problems w. "puberty-blockers" which can easily be damaging to victims--making them patients for life, enriching the doctors and big Pharma monopolists.

Back