Old KKK mural found during building cleanup

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
photo_5389_large.jpg
article.57006.jpg

UPDATED LINK

Workers At Former Clark Bros. Make Startling Discovery

404 - File or directory not found.​

Workers doing demolition work at the former Clark Brothers Furniture building at Main and Market made a startling discovery. When stucco was removed from second-floor brick walls, there were four large murals of a hooded Ku Klux Klan member astride a black horse.

"We were shocked," said Alejandro Richter, whose construction firm is helping ready the building for a condominium project.

b>He said, "We said, 'Whoa!' We know what the figures mean.[/b]

"I never thought we would uncover something like that."

Mr. Richter said the owners were also shocked
when they saw the figures.

There are two on the north wall and two on the south wall of the identical murals.

At the bottom of the mura
ls is scrawled the name J.G. Schrock. An old city directory in 1950 gives an individual by that name who was living in Rossville and listed as a welder.

Mr. Richter said the walls will be cleaned later in the project, and the murals removed.

He noted, "It is part of history."

Damn right, it's part of history so be very, very careful about preserving it!

T.N.B.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they make sure that only pure Whites are part of the preservation team. This the way the original creators would have wanted it.

I hope they make sure that only pure Whites are part of the preservation team. This the way the original creators would have wanted it.

"We were shocked," said Alejandro Richter, whose construction fi
m is helping ready the building for a condominium project.

Too late, I'm afraid.

KKK Paintings Washed Away

KKK murals were washed away by workers on orders of owners
Four Ku Klux Klan murals discovered on the walls of the old Clark Brothers Furniture building are no more.

New owners who are converting the building to condos had the murals pressure washed and obliterated.

Reporters who tried to get in to see the murals were turned away earlier Tuesday.

Construction workers on Monday had shown them to reporters from Channel 3 and Chattanoogan.com.

The murals were found when workers tore plaster off the walls and got back to the brick w
lls.

There were two murals on the north wall and two on the south wall - all identical.

They showed a white hooded KKK member riding a black steed. The words KKKK were on the figure.

Th
e artist's name at the bottom was J.G. Schrock. A man by that name
was living in Rossville in 1950 and was with a welding company.

The building, at the corner of Market and Main, was the old First National Bank branch building.

I hope a negro rapes the wife, daughter(s) and mother of this person who ordered these murals destroyed.

T.N.B.

Given a chance, niggers and J*ws will obliterate any vestige of White history and replace it with multi-culti fairy tales

Last edited by a moderator:
Given a chance, niggers and J*ws will obliterate any vestige of White history and replace it with multi-culti fairy tales
MANIFESTING REALITY

The Ku Klux Klan Welcomes… Jews?​

kkk-jews-newandimproved-1425565605.jpg

Image by Getty Images

Anne Cohen

By Anne CohenNovember 12, 2014

Members of the Ku Klux Klan, circa 1930 // Getty Images

Have you been harboring a deep, dark, hidden desire to join the Ku Klux Klan? Well, now’s your chance. Apparently, the Klan, bastion of White Supremacy, is looking to “diversify and increase its membership to include Jews, black people, homosexuals and those of Hispanic origin with a re-branding as ‘the new Klan’,” the Daily Mail reports.

The new and improved organization, re-dubbed the Rocky Mountain Knights, claim to have traded in their old standby — hate — in favor of “a strong America.” Prospective members must be 18 and live in the Pacific Northwest.

‘White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan. The KKK is for a strong America,’ founder John Abarr told the Great Falls Tribune.

But if white’s not your color, don’t bother. Members will still have to do that whole sheet-and-cone-shaped-mask-thing, and take part in all the rituals.

Abarr also reportedly met with leaders of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, adding: “I thought it was a really good organization. I don’t feel we need to be separate.”

Right.

As you can imagine, the mainstream Klan isn’t too happy with these new hug-a-world wannabees. Wizard Brad Jenkins has accused Abarr of using these new inclusive policies to further his own political plans.

First founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee by six former confederate soldiers, the Klan is deemed a hate group by both HATE GROUPS Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Maybe I’m just being dim here, but what is the point of being part of the Klan if you just want to get along with everyone? If that’s the case, can’t you just be a regular human?

Anne Cohen was the Forward’s deputy digital media editor.

That post is 20 years old, but it still holds up well.

That post is 20 years old, but it still holds up well.
I saw that, it made me chuckle. I'd ran across that Cohen fairy tale months ago, decided to dredge it up again after seeing one of the Court Jester's 'sufferer' that had an interest in reading the thread. 😁

Back