White Boy

Registered
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/8091313/detail.html

Driver Says Mob Attacked Her Car After Parade
Couple Was Headed To Hospital

POSTED: 9:30 pm CST March 17, 2006
UPDATED: 10:24 pm CST March 17, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- An out-of-town couple visiting a sick child encountered an unruly mob following the St. Patrick's Day parade.

KMBC's Chris Nagus reported that two cars with two different couples were on the way to Children's Mercy Hospital when another car cut between them.

One of the drivers asked the cutting driver not to block them. Then, things got out of control when a mob came out of nowhere, Nagus reported.

"Just a whole bunch of people rushed the car. I was
thinking 20 girls; my husband said more like 30," said Michelle Essig, who was driving to the hospital when the people sto
rmed her car. "They opened up my car door and started punching my friend, who just had a C-section three weeks ago."

Essig said she attempted to escape the mob.

"They shook the car, they were jumping on the windows. There was a guy on the roof of my car," Essig said. "They tried to pull me out of the vehicle, that's when I gassed it and floored it. They continued to assault my vehicle."

She said the incident was unprovoked, but she has one theory about why it happened.

"I took great offense to the stuff they were yelling. It seemed to be a racially-motivated thing," Essig said.

"'You white b's, you racist b's.' I don't remember everything -- I was caught up in the moment," said Sharon Roffitt, who was in the car when it was attacked. "My
window was down. They were swinging at me and hit me."

Whatever the motivation was, witnesses said the attack escalated fast.

"They were shaking this car. It's hard to shake, but the group could have rolled it over," witness Russe
ll Anderson said.

Essig called 911 after the attack, but she could not give a good description of any particular person in the crowd who rushed her car -- only that many of them were wearing green.

Anyone with information in the case can call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.

"I took great offense to the stuff they were yelling. It seemed to be a racially-motivated thing," Essig said.

"'You white b's, you racist b's.' I don't remember everything -- I was caught up in the moment," said Sharon Roffitt, who was in the car when it was attacked. "My window was down. They were swinging at me and hit me."
[/b]

Anyone else reminded of the part in the Turner Diaries where a forced protest against "racism" features attacks just like this, ending with a mob trying to "kill the Honky cat"?

I have come to dread the onset of alcohol-fueled holidays since the infamous Seattle Mardi Gras where Blacks molested and beat White girls dumb enough to be drunk an
d vulnerable in public, and killed the one decent White man (Chris Kime) who came to the girl's defense. There has been more than enough TNB in this country for even the slowest learners to have gotten the message.

I read this new article and it really pissed me off. Niggers are such an evil curse to us. They only add misery and chaos to wherever they are. They never bring anything positive to any situation. Why do we tolerate this nigger filth to remain among us??????

Gman

Once again, the Black use of the word "Racism" is synonymous with their OWN hatred rather than describing anything thats been done to them.
And once again, as the thinly-disguised Predators they are, Blacks are proving you always pay attention to what they do, rather than what they say.

I'm tellin' you all, Kansas City has a quite war going on, and the press really downplays it; of course.

I'm tellin' you all, Kansas City has a quite war going on, and the press really downplays it; of course.

Very true, FPM, welcome aboard the forum, btw!

I just spent a few days in KC and everyday in the paper was TNB from top to bottom!! Niggers out of control!! I was there when the white girl, Devin, was killed in Westport by two dark demons for "gas money"!!!! Such a precious white girl whose life was stolen for nothing by nigger filth!!!! I could go on and on!! Anyway, welcome to Newnation and watch yourself if you are from KC, that is now a niggerfuxated city for sure!!!

I have come to dread the onset of alcohol-fueled holidays since the infamous Seattle Mardi Gras where Blacks molested and beat White girls dumb enough to be drunk an
d vulnerable in public, and killed the one decent White man (Chris Kime) who came to the girl's defense. There has been more than enough TNB in this country for even the slowest learners to have gotten the message.
The infamous Seattle Mardi Gras cross referenced in highly detailed thread

Back