Negress sow daycare worker tortured 8-month-old white girl to death in Baltimore: UPDATE: Sentenced to 70 years in PRISON.

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-daycare-infant-killed-20170525-story.html

Daycare worker charged with murder in death of 8-month-old girl

5/25/17

338x600

A caretaker at a daycare facility near downtown Baltimore has been charged with assaulting and killing an 8-month-old during nap time, police said.

Leah Walden, 23, an employee of the Rocket Tiers daycare in the unit block of S. High St. is being held at Central Booking and is charged with first- and second-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault, second-degree child abuse, and reckless endangerment in the death of Reese Bowman, police said.

Police said officers were called to the daycare on Tuesday at about 3:20 p.m. for a report of a baby not breathing. Medics were performing CPR on the girl, who was transported to an area hospital and pronounced dead a short time later.

Homicide detectives went to the scene and determined that Walden assaulted the girl during nap time.

"At this time, a motive is unknown, but it appears that the baby was awake at the time of the assault," police said in a statement.

http://www.rockettiers.org/

img5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...-reveal-gruesome-details-in-murder-of-infant/

New Charging Documents Reveal Gruesome Details In Murder Of Infant
May 26, 2017 6:08 PM

BALTIMORE (WJZ)– The details in the murder of 8-month-old Reese Bowman are only getting worse.

The baby was assaulted and killed during nap time at her Baltimore daycare Tuesday, just blocks from Little Italy.

RELATED: Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker

Police say Leah Walden was constantly looking around as she tortured the baby. She smothered her and slammed her in her crib.

Walden told police she found Bowman unresponsive in her crib, but video footage from inside showed a different story.

New charging documents state it captured Walden in a room with the baby who was “clearly awake” and that she “pressed down on a pillow and blanket” over the baby’s face.”While the child kicked its legs” then “violently snatched the baby, slammed her down in the crib” and “violently shook her body.”

“Reese Bowman in my opinion was tortured,” says Col. Stanley Branford of Baltimore City Police.

https://www.gofundme.com/reese-bowman-our-angel

20662304_1495736703.7439.jpg

Reese Bowman - our angel

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-daycare-death-trial-20181127-story.html

Baltimore day care worker pleads guilty to smothering baby to death, gets 70 years in prison

11/27/18

In an emotional hearing Tuesday, a Baltimore day care worker admitted to murdering a baby girl who would not nap and was sentenced to 70 years in prison.

Her admission came during a wrenching two-hour hearing in Baltimore Circuit Court. By the end, even the judge cried on the bench.

“I’m just reflecting on everything I heard,” Judge Althea Handy said, composing herself. “There are tears everywhere in this courtroom."

Handy was on the bench watching a video of the baby’s murder when they brought in the young day care worker.

Leah Walden, 24, wore shackles and a sweatshirt from jail. Her voice was so soft, the judge told her to speak up as she pleaded guilty to the murder.

With her plea Walden, of Windsor Mill, admitted she willfully and deliberately killed 8-month-old Reese Bowman last year at a day care center downtown. It was premeditated: murder in the first degree.

“You thought about it, even though it might have been brief. Do you understand that?” Handy asked her.

“Yes,” Walden said, crying.

Technically, Handy sentenced Walden to life in prison with any time beyond 70 years suspended, meaning she won’t get out until she’s in her 90s if she serves the full sentence.

The facts were undisputed.

Walden returned from lunch to Rocket Tiers Learning Center just east of downtown and found baby Reese would not sleep. She slapped the girl in the crib. She pinned the infant down with one arm; Reese kicked her legs. Walden snatched her from the crib. She pushed her back down. Then she piled blankets over the child’s face.

Reese, who was 8 months and 19 days old, suffocated to death May 23, 2017. Surveillance cameras inside the day care center captured the crime.

In court Tuesday, Assistant State’s Attorney Anne Colt Leitess said Walden had told a co-worker, “Girl, I’m frustrated … I’m sick of this little b---. I hate this little b--- … She makes me want to punch her in the face.”

The video shows Reese motionless in the crib, Leitess told the court.

While the prosecutor spoke, a woman in the gallery raised a pink baby book to her lips. The woman kissed a photo of Reese on the cover.

Walden will be eligible for parole at age 59. Her sister stood and spoke before the judge.

“She’s not a monster. She’s not an evil person. She was frustrated,” Samantha Carlton told the courtroom.

Then she turned to the Bowmans.

“I’m so sorry. With all my heart, I’m sorry.”

“She’s not a monster. She’s not an evil person. She was frustrated,” Samantha Carlton told the courtroom.
Her sister expects people to believe that given how the sow killed that baby?
The blacks kill when 'frustrated'.

It is blacks: the reason for all the screams for gun control.
It is blacks: the reason for wrought iron doors and windows.
It is blacks: the reason for surveillance cameras everywhere.

Last edited:
Jason Bowman & wife packed up and left niggertown of Baltimurder.

Rocket Tiers Learning Center closed permanently as a result of the murder.[8] Bowman's parents quit their jobs and left Baltimore after their child was murdered. Justin Bowman stated in the trial that he is reduced to tears whenever he sees another father holding a young daughter.[3]

24-year-old Walden initially claimed that Bowman's death was accidental but pleaded guilty to the first-degree murder at trial on November 27, 2018, and was sentenced to 70 years imprisonment. Judge Althea Handy was brought to tears by the surveillance footage captured by the daycare's security cameras of Bowman's murder.[7]

In his victim impact statement, Justin Bowman stated that "Reese Annette Bowman accomplished more in her short life than this woman ever will."[7]

The cowardly nigger writers at BET nigger news never mentioned the baby was WHITE.

Daycare Worker Said ‘I’m Sick Of This Little B—h’ Before Smothering A Crying Baby To Death​

Reese Bowman accepted a plea deal and was sentenced to 70 years in prison.
News
By Rachel Herron
November 29, 2018
4:55 PM
Dear dumbass nigger "REPORTER" Rachel Herron,
Reese Bowman is the 8 month old VICTIM.

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:5230d4e6-f45f-11eb-84ca-0e0dce71f2a5

(Photo: Baltimore Police Department)

A Baltimore woman admitted to murdering a sleepless baby girl while she was working at a daycare.

In the emotional hearing Tuesday, Leah Walden, 24, pleaded guilty to the murder of 8-month-old Reese Bowman last year at a daycare center downtown.
Walden was sentenced to 70 years in prison.
The two-hour hearing was a tearful and gut-wrenching ordeal, which even moved the Baltimore Circuit Court to tears.
“I’m just reflecting on everything I heard,” Judge Althea Handy said, according to the Baltimore Sun. “There are tears everywhere in this courtroom."
In her plea admitted she willfully and deliberately killed the 8-month-old and said it was premeditated: murder in the first degree.
“You thought about it, even though it might have been brief. Do you understand that?” Handy asked her.
“Yes,” Walden tearfully said.
In court Tuesday, Assistant State’s Attorney Anne Colt Leitess said Walden had told a co-worker, “Girl, I’m frustrated … I’m sick of this little b---. I hate this little b--- … She makes me want to punch her in the face.”
When Walden returned from lunch to Rocket Tiers Learning Center, baby Reese was in her crib wide awake during nap time. Video footage showed Walden slapped Reese in the crib and pinned the infant down with one arm while the baby kicked her legs.
Walden then snatched the girl from the crib, pushed her back down, and piled blankets over the child’s face.
Reese, who was 8 months and 19 days old, suffocated to death May 23, 2017.
Walden, who will be eligible for parole at age 59, told the judge she didn’t have training or help at the day care.
“There was not a time in my heart that I wanted this to happen,” she said, softly.

Last edited:
https://www.bet.com/article/mfu5bp/woman-said-i-m-sick-of-this-b-h-before-killing-baby

Daycare Worker Said ‘I’m Sick Of This Little B—h’ Before Smothering A Crying Baby To Death​

Reese Bowman accepted a plea deal and was sentenced to 70 years in prison.
News
By Rachel Herron
November 29, 2018
4:55 PM
Dear dumbass nigger "REPORTER" Rachel Herron,
Reese Bowman is the 8 month old VICTIM.

###
And THAT, folks, is how people become racially aware, through experience around blacks. Bowman & family learned about Anti-White blacks/niggers the hard way,
then they did WHITE FLIGHT.

Topic closed.

Last edited:
Back