Must see, suckers: world-renowned vaxx doctor, researcher, urgently warns parents NOT to vaxx kids w. poison covid shots--too dangerous, risky

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Dr. Robert Malone warns parents NOT to give their kids the useless and worthless, but poison covid vaxx--there's already quite adequate HCQ and ivermectin treatments, better, more effective, cheaper, far more safe. Covid was mere bio-weapon designed to make money for the Big Pharma monopolists, suckers, and on the side, it worked for the globo-satanists to kill a lot of "useless eaters" and excess population.

See vid, below

Last edited:

Ute Kruger: COVID vaccination and turbo cancer: pathological evidence with English subtitles​

Doctors For Covid Ethics Published July 26, 2022 140,862 Views
SUBSCRIBE4.0KSHARE

Link: https://rumble.com/v1do1rb-covid-va...pathological-evidence-with-english-subti.html

[clk on site link, above, for vid, in Swedish, but w. sub-titles]

In this video (26 min, Swedish with English subtitles), MD/pathologist Ute Krueger describes her findings on breast cancer and other cancers in the era of gene-based COVID vaccines. She finds increased numbers of cancers, in younger patients, which are larger in size and growing more rapidly and aggressively already at the time of the initial diagnosis.

Unusual Toxic Components Found in COVID Vaccines, ‘Without Exception’: German Scientists​

John Symank
by John Symank
August 22, 2022 - Updated On August 23, 2022

Link: https://resistthemainstream.org/unu...ion-german-scientists/?utm_source=newsletter2

Unusual Toxic Components Found in COVID Vaccines, ‘Without Exception’: German Scientists

Photo by Chokniti Khongchum from Pexels: https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-holding-laboratory-flask-2280571/

An analysis of COVID vaccine samples studied by a group of independent German scientists using modern medical and physical measuring techniques found toxic components, mostly metallic, in all the COVID vaccine samples they analyzed “without exception.”
The Epoch Times reported that a study done by The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis revealed that some of the toxic elements found inside the AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna vaccine vials were not listed in the ingredient lists from the manufacturers.
Advertisements
The following metallic elements were found in the vaccines:
Alkali metals: caesium (Cs), potassium (K)
Alkaline earth metals: calcium (Ca), barium (Ba)

TRENDING TODAY​

Unusual Toxic Components Found in COVID Vaccines, ‘Without Exception’: German Scientists

John McAfee Faked His Death and is ‘Still Alive’ in Texas, Ex-Girlfriend Claims in Netflix Doc

Transition metals: cobalt (Co), iron (Fe), chromium (Cr), titanium (Ti)
Rare earth metals: cerium (Ce), gadolinium (Gd)
Mining group/metal: aluminum (Al)
Carbon group: silicon (Si) (partly support material/slide)
Oxygen group: sulphur (S)

These elements “are visible under the dark-field microscope as distinctive and complex structures of different sizes, can only partially be explained as a result of crystallization or decomposition processes, [and] cannot be explained as contamination from the manufacturing process,” the researchers found.
The findings, which have been declared as preliminary, “build on the work of other researchers in the international community who have described similar findings, such as Dr. Young, Dr. Nagase, Dr. Botha, Dr. Flemming, Dr. Robert Wakeling, and Dr. Noak,” Dr. Janci Lindsay, Ph.D., a toxicologist not involved in the study, told The Epoch Times.
“The number and consistency of the allegations of contamination alone, coupled with the eerie silence from global safety and regulatory bodies, is troublesome and perplexing in terms of ‘transparency’ and continued allegations by these bodies that the genetic vaccines are ‘safe,’” Lindsay added.
Advertisements

Helena Krenn, founder of the group, which is made up of 60 members including physicians, physicists, chemists, microbiologists and alternative health practitioners as well as supportive lawyers and psychologists, submitted the findings to German government authorities for review.
“We had submitted it to the participants of the government and further addresses from newspapers with the platform open-debate.eu, only in Germany, Austria, and Suisse,” Krenn told The Epoch Times.
In addition to the primary discovery, two other important findings were made in the study. Blood samples from the vaccinated had “marked changes,” and more side effects were observed in proportion to “the stability of the envelope of lipid nanoparticles.”
A lipid nanoparticle is a fat-soluble membrane that is the cargo of the messenger RNA, or mRNA. Numerous COVID vaccines, including the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, utilize mRNA technology in their deployment.
The CDC writes that, “After vaccination, the mRNA will enter the muscle cells. Once inside, they use the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it, leaving the body as waste.”
The study discusses their findings, stating that, “Using a small sample of live blood analyses from both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, we have determined that artificial intelligence (AI) can distinguish with 100% reliability between the blood of the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. This indicates that the COVID-19 vaccines can effect long-term changes in the composition of the blood of the person vaccinated without that person being aware of these changes.”
The discovery of acute and chronic physiological changes in the blood of vaccinated individuals, consistently being observed with AI software, “also echoes the findings of many other researchers and support the contentions of contamination and/or adulteration,” Lindsay said.
“We have established that the COVID-19 vaccines consistently contain, in addition to contaminants, substances the purpose of which we are unable to determine,” their study says.
The scientists claim that their results have been cross-confirmed using the following measuring techniques: “Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX), Mass Spectroscopy (MS), Inductively Coupled Plasma Analysis (ICP), Bright Field Microscopy (BFM), Dark Field Microscopy (DFM) and Live Blood Image Diagnostics, as well as analysis of images using Artificial Intelligence.”
They state that they have been cooperating with groups in different countries, many of whom have been studying similar scenarios and obtained consistent results with the German Working Group.
“The results from our analysis of the vaccines can, consequently, be regarded as cross-validated,” the summary report of their findings states.
“It should be acknowledged of course that [German Working Group’s] work is described as ‘Preliminary Findings,’ not yet published in a peer-reviewed journal and that chain of custody as well as the identity of many of these scientists is unknown. However, in this heavily charged and censored climate when it comes to any challenges to the ‘safety and efficacy’ of the genetic vaccines, I myself can attest to the difficulties in conducting the basic research, much less publishing that same research in a peer-reviewed journal, in order to get at these questions as well as disseminate the findings,” Lindsay said.

50 Reasons to Give Your Child the COVID Shot​

Link: https://margaretannaalice.substack....hild-the?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

[vids at site link, above]

Margaret Anna Alice
Sep 4

50 Reasons to Give Your Child the COVID Shot: Child Running from Scary Shadows of Hands on Wall

Are you wondering if it’s a good idea to give your kid the COVID shot? I know there’s an ocean of mis/dis/mal/information out there to navigate, so I’ve compiled this handy list of reasons you’ll want to rush your child to the nearest injection site stat.

50 Reasons to Give Your Child the COVID Shot​

1) Your child wants to play a real-life guinea pig.
2) You’re too busy to research the potential risks of a novel gene therapy that lacks long-term safety data.
RESCUE with Michael Capuzzo
Before You Vaccinate Your Child, Consider Five Essential Issues
This article is part of a publishing collaboration between RESCUE and Trial Site News…
Read more
a month ago · 97 likes · 3 comments · Mary Beth Pfeiffer

3) You weighed the zero-mortality rate and microscopic risks of serious complications from COVID to children and thought, why not increase the likelihood of being hospitalized by 74 percent, being injured by twenty-five times, and dying by twenty times?
4) You’d like to boost your child’s chances of catching COVIDmultiple times.
5) You want to downgrade your child’s natural immunity to antibody-dependent enhancement.
6) You think keeping your child’s vaxxport up-to-date with the latest injection (Germany is encouraging every ninety days—as is Canada) will circumvent the need for masking.
7) You believe informed consent is passé.
Pierre Kory’s Medical Musings
Informed Consent To Parents Contemplating COVID-19 Injections For Their Infants and Toddlers
On 2 occasions, mothers reached out to me for help with guidance around the decision to vaccinate their young children against COVID-19. They were deeply knowledgeable about many aspects of the data around the Covid “vaccines” and thus did not want their 2 and 4 year-old daughters respectively to be “vaccinated” (quotes are there because they are not tr…
Read more
9 days ago · 246 likes · 32 comments · Pierre Kory, MD, MPA

8) You Trust The Experts™—not science.
Bob Moran: Because Science

9) You think life is boring and want to spice it up with some tragedy.
10) You’d like to add to the 54,697 adverse event reports received for children (out of 1,394,703 reports) through August 26, 2022, for conditions such as encephalitis, Bell’s palsy, aneurysms, cerebral hemorrhage, myocarditis, thrombocytopenia, Guillain-Barré syndrome, appendicitis, heart disease, and death.

11) You wish your child could enjoy a life of chronic illness from a progressively damaged immune system.
12) You think your toddler would benefit from periodic seizures.
13) You believe less than a month of efficacy after the second dose is worth giving your teen myocarditis.
14) You would like to go bankrupt covering the medical bills the government is shielding pharmaceutical companies from.
15) You want to keep protecting manufacturers from liability once their emergency use authorizations expire thanks to Reagan’s 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Act, which gives them a pass as long as the product is administered to kids.
16) You think it would be fun if your child developed turbo cancer.
Dr. Ute Kruger on Turbo Cancer

17) You believe becoming paralyzed from the waist down and relying on a feeding tube like Maddie de Garay would be a good life lesson for your kid.
Maddie de Garay: Highwire, Rigged

18) You’d like your child to go from looking like this:
Milo Before COVID Shot

… to this:
Milo After COVID Shot

19) You wish you could feel like this father did after his son got vaxx-induced myocarditis, which comes with a five-year life expectancy.
Father Calls Pharmacist Where His Son Was Injected, Got Myocarditis

20) You want your child to experience the adventure of a heart attack.
Registered Nurse Nicole Sirotek Testimony

21) You think playing Russian Roulette with your child’s life is exciting and are already planning the funeral.
Ernesto Ramirez Jr. Lying in Casket

22) You want casket manufacturers to sell even more bulk orders of child-sized coffins so they can surpass the 400-percent increase since December 2021 reported by one North American company.
Casket Manufacturer Mick Haddock on Stew Peters Show

Funeral Industry Tweets

-----------------------------------------------------[END OF PART ONE; SEE BELOW FOR PART 2]-----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------[HERE'S PART 2 TO ABOVE]--------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter avatar for @SaiKate108Kat A 🌸 @SaiKate108
A Tasmanian funeral director is concerned about the 50% rise in funerals he is undertaking in the last 7 mnths. ‘The previous 10 and a quarter years were very very consistent. But this has been a rapid rise in the last 6 to 7 mnths’ Stats: 16.6% rise in excess deaths in Oz.

August 29th 2022
2,680 Retweets4,593 Likes

23) You want your child to wind up like three-year-old Ámbar Suárez, thirteen-year-old Jacob Clynick, nineteen-year-old Simone Scott, seventeen-year-old Sean Hartman, and sixteen-year-old Ernesto Ramirez Jr. so you don’t have to worry about paying for college or any other expenses associated with being alive.
Children Killed by COVID Injection

24) You think you could use a good, lifelong cry like this Trinidad mom who lost her son:
Trinidad Mom Mourns Loss of Son

Steve Kirsch's newsletter
Another tragic sudden death
I just heard of another tragic “unexpected” death. A very fit young mom, with no underlying conditions just dies of a stroke (with massive brain bleeding) leaving two young boys. Nobody realizes it was the COVID vaccine that likely killed her. They just think she died unexpectedly… just bad luck…
Read more
9 days ago · 901 likes · 963 comments · Steve Kirsch

25) You feel the government has the right to sacrifice your child for the “greater good.”
26) You think Denmark’s decision to stop injecting children based on the data is recklessly scientific.
27) You’re cool with medical tyranny.
28) You’ve decided it’s easier to believe the Big Lie than to acknowledge it’s occurring and do something about it.
29) You’re terrified of being branded the enemy.
30) You’d rather endanger your child than be called an anti-vaxxer, science-denier, conspiracy theorist, or right-wing extremist.
Bob Moran: Do No Harm

31) You feel it’s more important for your child to fit in at school than to be healthy or alive.
32) You’re positive pharmaceutical corporations would never lie; commit fraud; manipulate research findings; skew clinical trials; keep deadly products on the market; blackmail governments; or bribe, bully, and pressure others into covering up their crimes.
33) You believe everything the media tells you, even though three-quarters of their advertising budget comes from the pharmaceutical industry.
34) You also believe their later-retracted smears about a Nobel Prize–winning medication that would have negated the demand for the billion-dollar injectables because it reduces COVID mortality by 92 percent.
Margaret Anna Alice Through the Looking Glass
Letter to Alex Berenson on World Ivermectin Day
I commend you for agreeing to a debate with Dr. Pierre Kory on ivermectin, Alex. I know I’ve been hard on you about this, but it is because I expected better from you. I expected you to objectively reconsider your position in light of the voluminous scientific evidence…
Read more
a month ago · 408 likes · 346 comments · Margaret Anna Alice

Margaret Anna Alice Through the Looking Glass
Letter to a Scientifically-Minded Friend
I noticed your pumpkin spice horse dewormer meme on Facebook. I didn’t react because none of the emojis captured the mixture of sadness, disappointment, and surprise I felt upon seeing it. I am dismayed to see that you, as scientifically literate as you are, fell for the pharmaceutical corporations’ smear campaign against a…
Read more
a year ago · 128 likes · 120 comments · Margaret Anna Alice

35) You think Big Bird is a more reliable source than the scientist who holds nine patents on mRNA technology.
Big Bird: Trusted Expert; Inventor of mRNA Technology Robert Malone: Purveyor of Misinformation

Dr. Robert Malone: Before You Inject Your Child

36) You don’t care if it turns out your child can’t produce grandchildren.
37) You’re sure Big Tech has your best interests at heart when they threaten, silence, and censor counter-narrative voices at the behest of the government and megacorporations.
38) You trust the government more than the million or so scientists, physicians, researchers, whistleblowers, data analysts, statisticians, cats, and other knowledgeable individuals risking their careers, grant monies, reputations, and quiet lives to expose corruption, harm, and the lethal consequences of the experimental injections.
39) You’re certain the agencies that make billions from reviewing, approving, and recommending these injections would never prioritize their profits over your child’s life.
40) You don’t think there’s anything sinister about the WHO attempting to seize one-world dictatorial powers for its unelected almost-certainly-a-war-criminal director-general.
41) You don’t care that Pfizer manipulated its clinical trial data for children to secure FDA approval or that the FDA tried to prevent the public from viewing Pfizer’s clinical trial data for seventy-five years.
Dr. Clare Craig, HART Group

42) You can never be fooled too many times.
43) You succumbed to the “greatest psychological fear campaign in human history.”
44) You would rather gain the acceptance of your peers than avoid traumatizing your child.
Girl Being Force-Injected and Traumatized

45) You believe intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and the willingness to question are dangerous qualities that should be stigmatized and discouraged.
46) You think your child is expendable and can be replaced if something goes wrong.
47) You’d prefer to remain bamboozled than admit you’ve failed your child.
48) You “reject the evidence of your eyes and ears” because you are a faithful Covidian.
49) You want to help the colluders fulfill the philanthropaths’ and tyrantsdreams.
50) You don’t think your child is worth fighting for.
Bob Moran: Stand Firm

© Margaret Anna Alice, LLC​

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Help Me Get This Article to Every Parent in the World—You May Save Some Lives!

I know I can be madly aspirational—last article, I asked you to help me #FireKarlLauterbach, and this time, I want you to help me disseminate this letter to every parent in the world. This is an evergreen piece that can be shared both now and anytime in the future when you are interacting with a parent, parent group, school officials, or the like. Doing so could save lives. If nothing else, they cannot plead ignorance as they have will been warned. Thank you on behalf of the children! 🙏
Here’s my tweet if you’d like to retweet it:
Twitter avatar for @MargaretAnnaAl1Margaret Anna Alice @MargaretAnnaAl1
Do you know anyone who's on the fence about giving their kids the COVID shot? Please send this to every parent you know and heck, everyone else, so they can be fully informed as to why they would want to get their child injected.
50 Reasons to Give Your Child the COVID ShotAre you wondering if it’s a good idea to give your kid the COVID shot? I know there’s an ocean of mis/dis/mal/information out there to navigate, so I’ve compiled this handy list of reasons you’ll want to rush your child to the nearest injection site stat.margaretannaalice.substack.com
September 4th 2022
1 Retweet1 Like

If you appreciated this piece, Jennifer Margulis has more lists of reasons written with her own trademark snark:
Vibrant Life
13 Reasons the CDC is Right and You Should Get the COVID Vaccine
There’s no question in my mind that the CDC is right when it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as every other vaccine on both the childhood and the adult schedule. After all, as I explored in my last Substack, the CDC has no conflicts of interest, no financial incentives, and no reasons besides their deep and heartfelt concern about your health and …
Read more
5 months ago · 105 likes · 46 comments · Jennifer Margulis

Vibrant Life
5 Reasons Why You NEED A COVID-19 Vaccine Right Now
Oh my word, people! These COVID-19 vaccines are such a no-brainer. Only a complete doofus would consider not getting them. Every single day I see more reasons why you absolutely NEED this vaccine. Run, I mean sprint, to your nearest pharmacy or doctor’s office so you can get your boosters. Back in April I gave you…
Read more
a month ago · 99 likes · 37 comments · Jennifer Margulis

Vibrant Life
5 Reasons You Should Trust Your Doctor
Wait. What say you? I must be having trouble hearing. You feel suspicious that your doctor doesn’t have your best interests front and center in that oh-so-big doctorly heart around which is slung a stethoscope? You’re thinking maybe, just maybe, you might not want to…
Read more
12 days ago · 41 likes · 13 comments · Jennifer Margulis

CDC Data Show ‘Local and Systemic Reactions’ Were Reported in More Than Half of Children Following COVID-19 Vaccination​

SEPTEMBER 08, 20220 COMMENTS

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2022/09/cdc-data-show-local-and-systemic.html

Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-5.01.54-PM.jpg

Children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years experienced “local and systemic reactions” after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, according to data from June 18, 2022, to August 21, 2022, released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The CDC collected the information with the help of a program called V-Safe, a smartphone-based monitoring system that functions with an app that parents download and use on their devices.
“This provides personalized and confidential health check-ins via text messages and web surveys so you can quickly and easily share with CDC how you, or your dependent, feel after getting a COVID-19 vaccine.”
According to the study, systemic reactions were more frequently reported after COVID-19 vaccination for children aged 6 months–2 years than for children aged 3–5 years. The most frequent reactions reported to v-safe for children aged 6 months–2 years included irritability or crying, sleepiness, and loss of appetite. These reactions are consistent with the clinical trial findings and are common after childhood vaccination.
Review of the study:
During June 18–August 21, 2022, v-safe enrolled a total of 23,266 children. 4,749 children aged 6 months–2 years and 3,792 aged 3–4 years who had received Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and 8,338 children aged 6 months–2 years and 6,387 aged 3–5 years who had received Moderna vaccine. Most children (22,695; 97.6%) did not receive any other vaccine at the time of receipt of the first COVID-19 dose. The total
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-4.47.56-PM.jpg

Local and systemic reactions reported during the week after receipt of either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines were most frequently reported on the day after vaccination. Local reactions were reported for 900 (19.0%) children aged 6 months–2 years and 1,078 (28.4%) aged 3–4 years after the first Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine dose and for 1,601 (19.2%) aged 6 months–2 years and 2,072 (32.4%) aged 3–5 years after the first Moderna dose.
Systemic reactions were reported for 2,649 (55.8%) children aged 6 months–2 years and for 1,220 (32.2%) children aged 3–4 years after receipt of the first Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine dose and for 4,647 (55.7%) children aged 6 months–2 years and for 2,204 (34.5%) children aged 3–5 years after the first Moderna vaccine dose. The most frequently reported reactions after receipt of either Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines among children aged 6 months–2 years were irritability or crying, sleepiness, and fever; among children aged 3–5 years, the most frequently reported reactions were injection site pain, fatigue, and fever. Most reports described reactions as mild to moderate in severity.
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-4.54.18-PM.jpg

Parents of approximately 1,323 (5.7% ) and 803 (6.5%) of children aged 6 months–5 years reported that their child was unable to perform normal daily activities in the week after dose 1 and dose 2, respectively of either vaccine. Approximately 741 (2%) reported seeking medical care in the week after either dose; most medical care was received via a clinic appointment (450; 1.3%). Four children received care at a hospital after vaccination; two respondents indicated the hospitalization was unrelated to vaccination, one was unwilling to provide further information, and one completed a VAERS report.
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-4.56.17-PM.jpg
More from Epoch Times:
The data also showed a more serious reaction category labeled “any health impact.”
About 10 percent of all children 6 months to 2 years were reported to have a “health impact” after getting their first dose of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. For the Moderna vaccine, slightly more children had a health impact after the second dose; for the Pfizer vaccine, it was slightly less.
The information was presented to the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Sept. 1 as part of an overview of all data related to the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
In addition to V-Safe, data was presented summarizing reports from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and the Vaccine Safety Data Link (VSD), which includes data from several large health maintenance organizations in the United States.
All three systems look at the safety of vaccines after they’ve already gone to market and have been administered to large numbers of people.
Tom Shimabukuro, the head of the CDC’s vaccine safety team, headed the presentation and told committee members that no “statistical signals” of COVID-19 vaccine reactions were found for young children in the VSD data.
Shimabukuro also said that systemic reactions were “commonly reported” following vaccines.
However, other medical professionals such as Dr. Meryl Nass of Children’s Health Defense have expressed caution over the reported reactions, pointing to the high number of systemic reaction reports among very young children.
She told The Epoch Times on Sept. 2 that she was questioning why the government doesn’t collect and present more information on these cases.
“That stuff is not considered by the CDC to be very important … It’s assumed that all those side effects go away after a few days and leave the people perfectly well,” she said, mentioning the fevers and fatigue. “Those reactions may, in fact, be harbingers of more serious reactions, but nobody to my knowledge has published anything looking at whether these acute local or systemic reactions are indicators of a later problem.”

Shocking: UK Government Admits COVID Vaccinated Children Are 4423% More Likely to Die of Any Cause & 13,633% More Likely to Die of COVID-19 Than Unvaccinated Children​

By The Expose
Global Research, August 13, 2022
The Expose 27 July 2022

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/shock...e-covid-19-than-unvaccinated-children/5788225

child-vaccination.png

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
First published on July 29, 2022
Global Research Editor’s Note
We should be cautious in analyzing the categorization of mortality and morbidity. The ONS analyses deaths from vaccinated and non vaccinated. Table 6 below of the ONS contains a dataset pertaining to:
  1. deaths involving Covid-19,
  2. deaths not involving Covid-19 and
  3. all-cause deaths by age group
Deaths involving Covid-19 is a total misnomer, i.e. the tabulated results of the PCR test which is totally invalid (according to the WHO and the CDC). A positive PCR case does not confirm that death is attributable to Covid-19. Was an autopsy conducted or was it just a PCR test?
There is no differentiation between the three categories indicated above.
The only category which has meaning is “all cause deaths by age group”
What is important is to establish and compare mortality pertaining to vaccinated and unvaccinated based on autopsies which reveal the cause of death.
Covid-19 related deaths is a meaningless concept.
M. Ch. August 23, 2022

The UK Government has quietly confirmed that the Covid-19 vaccines are killing children at an unprecedented rate.
Shocking figures contained in an official report, published just hours before Boris Johnson announced his resignation as Prime Minister of the UK, reveal Covid-19 vaccinated children are 4423%/45x more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated children and 13,6333/137x more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children.
image-215.png

A UK Government agency, known as the Office for National Statistics (ONS), recently published new data on deaths by vaccination status in England.
The latest dataset from the ONS is titled ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status, England, 1 January 2021 to 31 May 2022‘, and it can be accessed on the ONS site here, and downloaded here.
image-207.png

Source
Table 6 of the dataset contains data on deaths involving Covid-19, deaths not involving Covid-19 and all-cause deaths by age group in England between 1st January 2021 and 31st May 2022, and it includes the number of deaths among children aged 10 to 14 by vaccination status, and teenagers aged 15 to 19 by vaccination status.
However, it is quite clear from the data that the ONS are not being as transparent as we would like to believe. This is because they fail to provide the death rate per 100,000 person-years among children or teenagers, whereas they have provided it for all other adult age groups in every other table contained in the dataset.
For example, here’s a snapshot of the data from table 1 of the dataset showing the death rate per 100,000 person-years by vaccination status in April 2022 –
image-208.png

Source
Unfortunately for the ONS, they have failed in their attempts to disguise the horrific mortality rates among Covid-19 vaccinated children because they still provide us with enough information for us to calculate the mortality rates ourselves.
Here’s a snapshot of the ONS data on deaths among children aged 10 to 14 between 1st Jan 2021 and 31st May 2022 by vaccination status –
image-209.png

Source
The data above includes the number of deaths and the number of person-years among each vaccination group.
Therefore, all we need to do is divide each vaccination group’s ‘person-years’ by 100,000, and then divide the number of deaths among each vaccination group by the answer to the previous equation, to work out the mortality rates by vaccination status.
e.g. Unvaccinated 2,881,265 Person-years / 100,000 = 28.81
Unvaccinated Covid-19 Deaths (9) / 28.81 = 0.3 Deaths per 100,000 person-years
The following two charts show the mortality rates by vaccination status per 100,000 person-years among children aged 10 to 14 in England for the period 1st January 2021 to 31st May 2022, according to the figures provided by the ONS –
image-196.png

image-197.png

Due to the large amount of information contained in the above two charts we’ve cherry-picked the most significant findings to create the following chart –
image-205.png

In regard to Covid-19 deaths, the ONS reveals that the mortality rate among unvaccinated children aged 10 to 14 equates to 0.31. But in regards to one-dose vaccinated children the mortality rate equates to 3.24 per 100,000 person-years, and in regards to triple vaccinated children the mortality rate equates to a shocking 41.29 per 100,000 person-years.
These figures reveal that unvaccinated children are much less likely to die of Covid-19 than children who have had the Covid-19 injection.
Based on Pfizer’s vaccine efficacy formula, this data reveals that the Covid-19 injections are now proving to have negative effectiveness against death among children, with the real-world effectiveness between January 2021 and May 2022 being as follows –
image-206.png

Formula:
Unvaccinated Death Rate – Vaccinated Death Rate / Unvaccinated Death Rate x 100 = Vaccine Effectiveness against Death
The Covid-19 injections are proving to have real-world negative effectiveness against death of minus-966.67% among partly vaccinated children, and a shocking real-world negative effectiveness against death of minus-13,633.33% among triple vaccinated children.
This isn’t anywhere near the claimed 95% effectiveness against death made by Pfizer, is it?
In other words, partly vaccinated children are 11x/966.67% more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children, and triple vaccinated children are 137.3x/13,633.33% more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children.
And unfortunately, there is little improvement when it comes to non-Covid-19 deaths. Here’s the chart again showing the mortality rates by vaccination status among children in England –
image-205.png

The all-cause death mortality rate equates to 6.39 per 100,000 person-years among unvaccinated children, and is ever so slightly higher at 6.48 among partly vaccinated children.
However, the rate goes from bad to worse following the administration of each injection. The all-cause death mortality rate equates to 97.28 among double-vaccinated children, and a shocking 289.02 per 100,000 person-years among triple-vaccinated children.
This means, according to the UK Governments own official data, double vaccinated children are 1422% / 15.22x more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated children. Whilst triple vaccinated children are 4423% / 45.23x more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated children.
Unfortunately, we see much of the same when it comes to vaccinated teenagers.
The following two charts show the mortality rates by vaccination status per 100,000 person-years among teenagers aged 15 to 19 in England for the period 1st January 2021 to 31st May 2022, according to the figures provided by the ONS –
image-201.png

image-198.png

Again, due to the large amount of information contained in the above two charts we’ve cherry-picked the most significant findings to create the following chart –
image-204.png

What we discover from the above is that triple vaccinated teenagers are 136% / 2.35x more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated teenagers, and 38% more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated teenagers.
The worst figures in terms of all-cause deaths are however among double-vaccinated teenagers. Official UK Government data reveals that double vaccinated teenagers, with a mortality rate of 36.17 per 100,000 person-years, are 149.3% / 2.5 x more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated teenagers with a mortality rate of 14.51 per 100,000 person-years.
To summarise, the official UK Government figures published by the UK’s Office for National Statistics, prove that COVID-vaccinated children and teenagers are more likely to die of both Covid-19 and any other cause than unvaccinated children and teenagers.
This indicates that in regard to Covid-19, vaccination is actually worsening the immune response to the alleged virus and increasing the risk of both hospitalisation and death. But in regards to all-cause deaths, this indicates the Covid-19 injections are directly killing children.

Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for Kids​

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2022 • ( 9 COMMENTS )
Link: https://expose-news.com/2022/09/25/755percent-increase-deaths-children-europe/

At the end of August, we exclusively revealed that official mortality figures for Europe showed a shocking 691% increase in excess deaths among children up to week 33 of 2022 since the European Medicines Agency extended the emergency use authorisation of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine for use in children aged 12 to 15 in May 2021.
Our investigation has since forced the European Union’s official statistics department to begin a Europe-wide investigation into why there has been a significant increase in excess deaths among children aged 0 to 14
However, upon announcing the investigation, EuroMOMO, the organisation that published the figures, altered the baseline by which excess deaths are measured against. This questionable act resulted in the number of excess deaths being artificially reduced.
So we have revisited the data, and despite EuroMOMO’s best efforts to reduce the severity of the situation we uncovered, we can exclusivly reveal that the altered figures show there has been a shocking 755% increase in excess deaths among children aged 0 to 14 in 2022 so far, and a 630% increase overall since the EMA first approved the Covid-19 vaccine for children.

image-277.png

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…

Follow The Exposé’s Official Channel on Telegram here