History of vaxx genocide, suckers, just another problem of large-scale fraud, hoax by gov. and media, beginning in late 18th cent.

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

The First Vax Genocide Was the Balmis “Philanthropic” Expedition in 1804​

October 19, 2022

Link: https://gumshoenews.com/the-first-vax-genocide-was-the-balmis-philanthropic-expedition-in-1804/

President Gerald Ford gets a swine flu vaccination in 1976
President Gerald Ford gets a swine flu vaccination in 1976

by Mary W Maxwell, LLB

Thanks be to God, the dirt has finally come out. I am referring to the hefty video proof of “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” — SADS. I didn’t think I would live to see such evidence of a government crime like that, did you?
I know of many governmental crimes related to medicine and will sketch some of them here.
Most have got only circumstantial evidence, but the new 2022 video scenes of death, presumably following a Covid vax, ought to make it easier to recognize earlier crimes. As we say in Australia, the penny will drop.

The legislation that protects wrongdoers, i.e., The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (the NCVI), needs to be repealed by Congress right away. We need to see which Congresspersons refuse to repeal it before we step into the polling booth on November 8, 2022.
For that matter, we need to see which legislators will propose and sponsor the bill. Maybe they don’t know that back in the Middle Ages of 1986 the excuse given for removing liability from Big Pharma was that it may cause them to end their vax manufacturing as unprofitable. Poor things. That was before Bill Gates let slip that his financial return on vaccines is twenty-to-one.
Note: The rules of admissibility of evidence can be changed by legislation, subject always to the due process rights in the US Constitution.
I’ll give a list of vaccine scandals, and then mention who is behind all this. And most importantly what we can do about it — this week!

Vaccine from 1798 to 1918
The very first episode of immunization in Western countries, Dr Edward Jenner’s alleged invention of the alleged smallpox vaccine in England in 1798, was dishonest. Briefly, it is said that he noticed that milk maids were getting sores on their hands which he deduced was from their touching the udders of cows who had the pox. No, not monkeypox, cow pox.
Is there such a thing? Jenner allegedly got a company to make the relevant vaccine, but many years later, when a fabulous investigator, Charles Creighton, MD of Aberdeen, tried to trace that substance, he got nowhere. I have published my evidence as to the fakery of Jenner in two of my books, Consider the Lilies (2013) and Balm in Gilead (2014). For today I ask you to take it from me that smallpox vaccine is fraudulent.
Britain then made the vax mandatory. Each doctor got paid (from the rates) for inoculating. It wasn’t exactly by needle at first. One child with smallpox put his arm against the other child. In the US President Jefferson participated by ‘officializing’ the transport of the stuff via Post Offices. There was a big inquiry in UK in 1898, which Alfred Russell Wallace studied and found to be your basic crock.
Anyway, let’s move now to the Balmis Expedition. What if I told you that the King of Spain was so interested in people’s health that he sent doctors to every highway and byway in South America and the Philippines, to give the inoculation. Would you believe me? What if I added that this was during the Napoleonic Wars when he must have a lot else on his mind?
I had better come to my point. I say the spread of smallpox vaccine in UK, US, and many other places was malicious. I say it brought diseases, perhaps later in life, to the recipients. As everyone knows, the Hawaiian island of Molokai has many people who are lepers. But this was not so until the smallpox vaccination reached Hawaii. Note: a disease is not a thing in itself “Oh, he’s got leprosy, she’s got diabetes.” It’s an observation of something having gone wrong in the normally wonderful human body.
The precedent from the US Supreme Court is the 1905 case of Hennig Jacobson. His town in Massachusetts mandated smallpox vaccination. He refused to take it so had to pay a fine of $5. This was upheld as being properly within a state’s authority to look out for the public’s health. (Note: he was not, however, forced to submit to a vax.)

The 1918 Flu
The CDC website offers this on the 1918 flu:
“It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated … it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918…. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States. … The high mortality in healthy people, including those in the 20-40 year age group, was a unique feature of this pandemic.”
Hmm. Did no one figure out why?
Dr William Crompton, in Dublin, knew how to cure influenza and he did so. Also, veterinarians knew how to cure distemper in dogs since 1910, and microbiologist Edward Rosenow, at the Mayo Clinic, knew how to cure polio in 1917. The secret for all three has to do with the fact that a virus can morph into a bacillus, which can be cultured and used as a cure. This is called pleomorphism.
Those cures were subsequently lost. Dogs now get mandatorily vaccinated. How can later generations of doctors have never heard of cures that were well known? It’s because John D Rockefeller (perhaps as a front man for Rothschilds) took over the medical schools. No physician is allowed to talk about pleomorphism. But you can be sure it’s talked about and used at Ft Detrick or any bioweapons lab!

Polio Shots (circa 1955), Swine flu shots (1976), Autism (1990s)
I’ll mention these three scandals quickly. Had we acted on them, the great swindle and genocide of ‘Covid’ would not have happened. And why didn’t we act on them? I think it is because we are shy and polite. Also, we have a hard time disagreeing with any statement that seems to come from experts. Of course the media help to enforce this. And doctors do what they are told, mainly because the AMA has ways to control them. (Docs, you are a disgrace!)
There was an outbreak of polio in Australia in 1949 and one in the US in 1955. I think they were deliberate rather than natural, as I also think the recent “outbreak” of polio in Nigeria was deliberate. By 1955, Jonas Salk had invented a vaccine for polio. Parents were lining up to get shots for themselves and their kids. (Recall that polio had been cured by Rosenow in 1917, via his awareness of pleomorphism.)
I believe the point of getting all Americans vaccinated in 1955 was to seed them with material that would later develop into cancer. One of the ingredients of the polio vaccine was “SV40” — simian virus 40. This was supposedly an unintended contaminant, but even after it was found in the vaccine, it was not removed. Cancer, which had not been a frequent illness before 1955, became one by 1970.
Next, we had the swine flu fandangle of 1976. This flu appears to be transmissible from pigs to humans. The government tried to get everyone vaccinated — who knows why? — but there was too much controversy (partly due to people getting Guillain-Barre paralysis) and so the program was stopped. Very good. Thank you, protesters!
The autism scandal began in the 1980s (as did the AIDS scandal). It’s easy to prove that this terrible illness resulted from childhood vaccination. In fact, I think it is sufficient to ponder the new rudeness that mothers of autistic kids received from doctors. In the old days, a mom bringing a rare problem to a doctor would correctly believe that the doctor would search for the cause. But here, she was made fun of.
The so-called discrediting if Dr Andrew Wakefield was a message to all other doctors to NOT take seriously the seemingly great correlation between the onset of autism and the date of a child’s vaccination — especially the MMR, measles, mumps, and rubella. Astonishing as it may be, I believe the autism tragedy was planned and carried out so that families would be frazzled by it. I think some of the planners are so demented as to laugh at those families.
(Conceivably, a different purpose of the autism epidemic was: to satisfy some occult program.)

Covid 2020 and Onwards
So now to SADS, sudden adult death syndrome. It could be stated in one word instead of four: homicide. These deaths were probably caused by the vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. For the last 2.5 years, the citizenry was put through many confusing rules about Covid, ranging from social distancing and lockdowns to mandatory mask wearing and pressure to get vaccinated. Some could not visit Grandma in hospital, and some grandma’s got put on a ventilator unwillingly. All of that now emerges to have been a game.
Several persons, including myself, filed lawsuits. Mine asked for a restraining order against anyone who would order me to be vaccinated. No case that I know of, so far, is about dying from the vaccine but surely some cases are in the works. Bring them on! Still, a lawsuit is not the same as a prosecution. It does not use the word “crime.”
We need indictments immediately. I have been watching for years as indictable people get protected from the law. The result of this is that people no longer make an automatic connection between “Hey, we just saw a murder” and “the murderer will soon be arrested.” Unless the murderer is a street criminal, the matter gets hidden away. The media provides some silly reason (stated in a serious tone) as to why the matter won’t proceed.
Please folks, please. We let the JFK murder slip by. We let the 9-11 mega-murders slip by. In both those cases there were indictable participants galore. Instead of suffering society’s wrath, however, they went on to commit bigger horrors.
Please change your approach so that you don’t let this one slip by. With Covid, a handful of humans has sprung a death plan on much of the human race. Do you feel caught up into acceptance of this? Come on, there are plenty of people who will support you in your resistance to this garbage. Don’t disappoint us by your timidity or by your “looking the other way.”
Listen to what Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab are saying. They speak as if they don’t expect any trouble from you. Give them a huge surprise! One of Schwab’s sidekicks, Noah Harari, has gone so far as to say that he sees “on one hand the emergence of a new upgraded elite super humans … and on the other hand a new massive useless class…. How will they find some meaning in life when they are basically meaningless – worthless?”
Well, well, well. Go get a pen and paper and write a list of who is indictable here. The homicide of thousands of vaccinated people is more than enough to start the ball rolling. I have heard of plans to indict for genocide or even for “Crimes against humanity.” I say go for something simpler to start with.
Note: The law of homicide is clear that accomplices are just as guilty as the principal. How about accusing “every employee at Pfizer and every doctor in Indiana.” (I chose Indiana randomly; it’s hard to picture “every doctor in the nation.”)
How about Chris Cuomo? Clearly many media people are indictable. They were not passing on some information to the audience; they were deceiving the audience and stampeding people to get vaccinated. Every time they said “safe and effective,” they were screwing you.
And how about the scientists in the biolabs, and the military protection they get? How about our elected leaders? It is true that they can’t be held liable for decisions they make when legislating. But no person in America has immunity if they commit crime. That includes presidents, senators, mayors, generals, and judges.
Will they be indicting themselves? No, it’s up to you.
It’s up to you, Indianapolis Indiana.

LETHAL INJECTIONS: 18% of Cattle DIE Immediately Following mRNA ‘Vaccination’​

by Ethan Huff | Natural News
October 22nd 2022, 1:45 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/leth...e-die-immediately-following-mrna-vaccination/

Dairy farmers reportedly now being forced to inject their animals with the experimental Covid show in order to remain in business.

Is it safe to consume mRNA-tainted milk and cheese from a “fully vaccinated” dairy cow?

Much of the conversation surrounding mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccines” centers around their impact on humans, but how about all the animals that are being injected with it?

Believe it or not, cattle are reportedly now getting jabbed with the stuff, which in a recent mass “vaccination” campaign of an Australian herd resulted in 35 of the 200 animals dying immediately.

We are told that dairy farmers and others are now being forced to inject their animals for the Fauci Flu in order to remain in business, and that the animals are not responding well to it.

Just like in humans, the shots are causing such profound damage that many of the animals are succumbing to instant death, while the others are getting sick and dying over a longer period of time. (Related: mRNA spike proteins linger in the heart and brain long after injection.)

For the animals that survive, one wonders what is becoming of their milk, which gets passed on as food for other animals as well as humans. Is it safe to consume mRNA-tainted milk and cheese from a “fully vaccinated” dairy cow? The answer is probably not.

“Dairy herd DNA is altered,” one report explains. “Milk is altered and you consume it! Butter constitution, yoghurt, and cheese is altered, meat is altered – will chicken and other meats be next?

Is there any evidence at all to suggest that animals “catch” covid?​

What is mysteriously absent from the “science” behind forced mRNA injections for animals is any actual evidence that animals are getting sick from covid.

Sure, all mammals have lungs. And sure, those lungs can become infected with respiratory illnesses. But does this warrant administering experimental injections to animals that are killing them just the same as they are killing humans?

The government of New South Wales (NSW), Australia, where the first cattle herds we know of are being injected with mRNA, that the official excuse for the new mRNA push is that animal herds need protection against not just covid but also Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and Lumpy Skin Disease. A deal was forged with a United States-based biotechnology company called Tiba BioTech that, just like Pfizer, BioNTech, and Moderna, is now raking in the dough.

“The NSW Nationals in Government are taking the threat of FMD and Lumpy Skin Disease extremely seriously, and this milestone is another step forward in preparing for a potential outbreak,” announced Deputy Premier and Minister for Regional NSW Paul Toole.

“I have now written to vaccine manufacturers to take up my challenge to develop both vaccines ready for use and manufacture in NSW by August 1 next year. COVID-19 demonstrated to us that all possible avenues in developing vaccines must be explored and we will leave no stone unturned.”

In other words, covid and people’s engineered fear of it is once again being used to fast-track at warp speed all sorts of new mRNA injections for use in both animals and humans.

“It is critical that we develop mRNA vaccines for FMD and Lumpy Skin as quickly as possible to protect our state’s livestock sector,” added Minister for Agriculture Dugald Saunders, who admitted that Tiba Biotech has been given free rein to churn out as many mRNA injections as possible to supposedly protect Australia’s $28.7 billion livestock industry.

“The threat of FMD is ongoing and there are concerns Lumpy Skin Disease could enter northern Australia this coming wet season, so it’s critical we continue to do what we can as quickly as we can,” he added.

“Current FMD vaccines use the virus itself, and there is yet to be an approved vaccine for use in Australia for Lumpy Skin Disease, so creating mRNA vaccines to combat either disease would be a game-changer for the industry. mRNA vaccines are cheaper and quicker to produce, highly effective and very safe.”

Is Australian meat still safe to eat?​

Saunders went on in a statement to claim that mRNA injections are actually safer than traditional injections because they are “fully synthetic and do not require any animal or microbial products.”

“They do not carry with them the same risks as traditionally derived vaccines,” he insists.

This is unfortunate news for folks who purchase Australian meat and other animal-derived products from Down Under, believing them to be clean and pristine. If mRNA shots for animals become the standard there, many will think twice before purchasing any more animal products from Australia.

“This is well Beyond the Thunderdome – Mad Max and his enemies were otherwise healthy survivors of a holocaust,” writes Peter Halligan about the issue on his Substack page.

“In the Australian Vaxx-Nazi world, it looks like movement of people and their motile ability will become a thing of the past.”

You can learn more about deadly mRNA injections and covid spike proteins at ChemicalViolence.com.

People Dying in Their Sleep Linked to Vaccines, Explains Dr. Peter McCullough, Cardiologist​

By Dr. Jennifer Margulis
Global Research, October 25, 2022
The Epoch Times 20 October 2022

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/peopl...ains-dr-peter-mccullough-cardiologist/5797171

Dr.-Peter-McCullough-6-870x522-400x240.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
At a conference for medical professionals in Sedona, Arizona this past weekend, several speakers–all physicians–commented on a disturbing trend: an increase in otherwise healthy people dying in their sleep.
Sudden unexplained age-inappropriate deaths seem to be happening more than usual, both in the United States, where these medical doctors practice, and in several other countries in the industrialized world.
Excess death “is a phenomenon all over the world at the moment,” said Dr. John Campbell, a nurse educator who has been meticulously following and commenting on the scientific data for his YouTube channel, which has 2.47 million subscribers.
The data shows that “deaths are 16 percent higher than we would expect,” Dr. Campbell said in a recent video, “and the vast majority of these are not COVID deaths.”
Statistics tell part of the story. Unusual deaths making headlines tell another part.
For example, South African actress, Franci Swanepoel, was found dead in her bed on Sunday morning, October 16. She was in the middle of filming a new project. Swanepoel was 50 years old. Her cause of death is not yet known, according to news reports.
Earlier this month, a young dad, Jack Grozier, was also found dead at his home in New Cumnock, Scotland. Just hours before, he had texted his girlfriend to say that he’d talk to her the next morning. Grozier was 23. He leaves behind a one-year-old son, according to the Irish Mirror.
Seventeen-year-old Gwen Casten, whose father is a lawmaker in the state of Illinois, also died in her sleep.
On October 7, 2022, Casten’s family issued a statement on Instagram explaining that their daughter, who had no known health or behavioral problems, died of a heart arrhythmia of an unknown cause.
“She had just come home from an evening with friends, went to bed and didn’t wake up,” the statement read.
Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist who is board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease, who presented at the conference, said that when people—especially young people—die in their sleep the underlying cause is often myocarditis.
Myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart, can lead to irregular heart rhythms that can be lethal without immediate treatment.
Dr. McCullough pointed to a “state-of-the-heart review” done by an international team of cardiologists published in the journal Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy this May. According to this study, many heart issues are being reported post-vaccination, with myocarditis being the most common. “While myocarditis is the highest reported cardiovascular ramification, other serious complications are also being increasingly reported,” the scientists wrote.

A Surge of Catecholamines

Though it may seem counterintuitive, Dr. McCullough said that sudden deaths that happen during sleep are biochemically similar to the sudden deaths during or just after vigorous exercise.
The reason people die seemingly inexplicably in their sleep, Dr. McCullough explained, is sometimes because of a surge in catecholamines during the end of the sleep cycle. This natural biochemical change is the body’s signal to wake up.
Catecholamines are hormones that are made by the adrenal glands. They are released into the body in response to physical exertion or emotional stress. But they are also released during sleep, just before waking, as a signal to the body and the brain that it is time to get up.
These catecholamines can increase our heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing rate, among other things.
In the body there are three catecholamines: dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. A surge in catecholamines, whether it happens during sleep or during exercise, can stress the heart and cause it to beat arrhythmically, Dr. McCullough said.

Dying Before Dawn

If a young person’s heart has been damaged, by an infection, vaccination, or for any other reason, the surge of catecholamines can be lethal. This is the reason, McCullough said, that people seem to die in their sleep. They’re really dying just before dawn.
After a careful review of the peer-reviewed scientific literature (to which he has also contributed several studies as a lead or co-author), Dr. McCullough said that the sudden and unexpected deaths we are seeing in young people are most likely from undiagnosed or asymptomatic vaccine-induced myocarditis.
“We have now learned that roughly half or more of cases [of myocarditis] are initially asymptomatic. That means the young people don’t know they have myocarditis,” McCullough explained. “So, a scar is being formed in the heart, but they have never been told not to exert themselves and many are involved in athletics and all different types of activities.”
During a catecholamine surge—whether a result of rigorous exercise or part of the normal wake-up process—this undetected vaccine-induced myocarditis can be fatal, Dr. McCullough said.
These were also the findings of an analysis published in the journal Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine earlier this year, which was led by a pathologist, Dr. James Gill, from Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut. The study’s team of three medical doctors autopsied two teenage boys who died just after getting the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
They found that the post-vaccine myocarditis had “features resembling a catecholamine-induced injury, not typical myocarditis pathology.” The same study cites other research that showed that myocarditis is rarely the cause of deaths due to COVID-19 infections.
“Understanding that these instances are different from typical myocarditis … may help guide screening and therapy,” the researchers concluded.

Increased Deaths Among Working-Age Adults

Excess deaths not explained by COVID-19 infection started to show up in death claims to insurance companies in 2021.
Scott Davison, chief executive of OneAmerica, a major insurance company based in Indianapolis, told an online news conference on Dec. 30, 2021, that his company was seeing “the highest death rates [they] have seen in the history of [the] business.”
Davison said that death rates had climbed 40 percent and COVID-19 fatalities didn’t explain the bulk of the increase. The people dying were under 65, which was unusual, since COVID fatalities were heavily tilted towards those 65 and older.
“It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up in just huge, huge numbers,” he said.
According to Dr. McCullough, the most scientifically responsible assumption by our regulatory agencies must be that the unusually high number of excess deaths occurring in the United States and other countries since the roll-out of COVID-19 vaccines are caused by the vaccinations themselves.
A link between these vaccines and the excess deaths should be the assumption unless a different cause is clearly identified and there is proof that the deceased was not vaccinated, Dr. McCullough said.
“That’s a safe regulatory stance,” he insisted.
“So, when we develop new products, when there is a death that occurs after the use of a new product, a safe stance is that it’s due to the new product, unless proven otherwise.”

Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis May Take Months to Appear

But heart issues caused by the COVID-19 vaccines may not become apparent for many weeks or months after vaccination.
In November of 2021, a team of scientists in the Department of Pediatrics at Seattle Children’s Hospital, which is affiliated with the University of Washington, published a study in the journal Pediatrics that showed a definitive link between mRNA vaccines and heart problems in adolescents, research which has since been confirmed by over half a dozen other studies and case reports.
The University of Washington team found that myocarditis and pericarditis emerged in patients aged 12 to 17 years of age who presented with chest pain within one week after the second dose of the mRNA vaccines.
These patients were found to have higher than normal levels of troponin in their blood. Troponin is a type of protein found in the heart muscles. When it is present in the bloodstream it can be a marker of heart failure.
The same team of scientists published a follow-up study in March of 2022, also in the Journal of Pediatrics. Their follow-up study examined a group of young people, ages 12 to 17, who had been diagnosed with heart inflammation after the second dose of the Pfizer mRNA vaccines, they found that nearly 69 percent of the patients continued to have abnormal heart findings on their cardiac magnetic resonance imaging, even eight months following vaccination and in the absence of other clinical symptoms.
This finding, the scientists wrote in their discussion, “is an indicator of cardiac injury and fibrosis [scarring] and has been strongly associated with worse prognosis in patients with classical acute myocarditis.”
Dr. McCullough finds this March 25, 2022 study, which was led by Dr. Jenna Schauer at the University of Washington, deeply disturbing.
“But what we understand with myocarditis is that it may take several months for the scar to form, and the papers by Jenna Schauer show this,” Dr. McCullough said, adding that children can have a relatively “substantial scar.”
He went on: “So, I would conclude as a cardiologist that the abnormal rhythm could certainly go into effect four months, six months, eight months, twelve months after the scar is formed in the heart.”
The sudden death of a young person who is ostensibly healthy and dies unexpectedly in their sleep or during exercise, even up to eight months after being vaccinated, McCullough said, may actually be from undiagnosed myocarditis that happened as a result of the COVID-19 vaccines.

Parents, Please Come Forward

Dr. McCullough urged parents to be open about whether their children took the COVID-19 vaccine. The easiest way to prove a sudden and unexpected death, especially among young people, is not related to the injections, he said, “is for the families to come forward and say that they didn’t take the vaccine. Then that’s been ruled out.”
However, Dr. McCullough continued, “When families are quiet, and nothing is said, either they did or didn’t take the vaccine, I think it’s safe to assume they took the vaccine.”
Dr. Angelina Farella, a pediatrician in private practice in Webster, Texas who also spoke at the Sedona conference, explained that she began treating adults suffering from COVID-19 when her medical colleagues refused to help them.
Dr. Farella said that she is very concerned about the heart issues in young people she and her colleagues are seeing clinically and reading about in the scientific literature.
“As a pediatrician, we rarely send a child to a cardiologist [who] doesn’t have a congenital heart defect,” Dr. Farella said. “Very rarely do we send them to a cardiologist.”
These days, however, heart issues among children and young adults who have taken the COVID-19 vaccines are common enough that Dr. Farella said she will no longer sign routine sports physical forms without doing a full blood work-up on her patients to check for signs of cardiac decline.
This includes testing for troponin in the blood as well as D-dimer levels (a simple blood test used to rule out the presence of blood clots).
Though some families in her practice are upset by the extra step, Dr. Farella insisted that the extra testing is crucial to keeping children safe.
“I just want to reassure myself and that family that they have the safest and best possible life ahead of them,” Dr. Farella said.

Poll: Most Democrats Believe Schools Should Make Coronavirus Shots Mandatory​

Link: http://www.hideoutnow.com/2022/11/poll-most-democrats-believe-schools.html

2 MINUTE
READ
Most Americans do not believe coronavirus vaccines should be required by schools as a condition for children to attend in-person classes, but most Democrats believe they should be required, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Friday found.
The survey asked respondents if public schools should “make COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for students.”
Most, 58 percent, said it should not be mandatory, as opposed to 31 percent who believe it should. The majority of Republicans and independents, 79 percent and 63 percent, respectively, do not believe it should be mandatory, but most Democrats, 54 percent, believe it should be.
The survey also asked, “Do you approve or disapprove of making COVID-19 vaccination routine for all children?” In that case, individuals are split, as 48 percent, disapprove of that idea and 48 percent approve. However, 35 percent “strongly” disapprove, compared to 28 percent who “strongly” approve.
Further, the survey found 62 percent believe the threat of the Chinese coronavirus is “mostly over” at this point in time.
The survey was taken October 30 to November 2, 2022, among 1,000 U.S. adults and has a +/- 3 percent margin of error.
It follows the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices 15-0 vote in favor of including the coronavirus vaccine on a child’s routine immunization schedule. While this move alone has no staying power, critics believe it could pave the way for individual states to require it in the future.
As Breitbart News reported:
It should be noted that the vaccine recommendations do not have any actual staying power, but many states and local jurisdictions have, in the past, enforced the CDC’s recommendations, as seen with universal masking throughout the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.
However, it is wholly possibly that many states and jurisdictions will take proactive measures to ensure that the CDC recommendations do not become a requirement in their communities, which critics fear could jeopardize a child’s future by preventing them from participating in activities or, at worst, attending school.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is among those who has made it clear that, as long as he is at the helm, there will be no coronavirus vaccination requirements for children in the Sunshine State:

“So I just want to let everyone be clear, you know, as long as I’m around, as long as I’m kicking and screaming, there will be no COVID shot mandates for your kids. That is your decision,” he said last month. “That is your decision to make as a parent.”

The mRNA Vaccine Is a Killer: According to the Washington Post the Vaccinated Account “For a Majority of Americans Dying from the Coronavirus”​

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, November 27, 2022

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-m...-americans-dying-from-the-coronavirus/5800415

1a7da930-ace9-4f2f-948f-2972be9e5ed2_992x558-400x225.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
There’s a nonsensical statement appearing in The Washington Post (November 23, 2022)
“a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”
Dying from Coronavirus?
We should question the validity of this statement. Amply documented, the official data pertaining to alleged Covid-19 deaths are totally invalid.
The official covid mortality data are routinely used to obfuscate the REAL CAUSES of vaccine related deaths.

“The More Often Than Not” Diktat

While the CDC acknowledged the issue of comorbidities, it nonetheless enacted totally invalid instructions with regard to the death certificates.
Barely a week following the historic March 11, 2020 lockdown, specific guidelines were introduced by the CDC pertaining to death certificates (and their tabulation in the National Vital Statistics System (NVSS)).
According to the CDC
“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.”
The certifier cannot depart from the CDC criteria. COVID-19 is imposed as a “More Often Than Not” Cause. There are no loopholes. There is no Autopsy.
Two fundamental concepts prevail throughout:
1. The “underlying cause of death”
2. The “More Often than Not” clause which falsifies the cause of death
Click to access CDC definitions and criteria (click to enlarge)

The above criteria were imposed despite the fact that the RT-PCR test used to corroborate the “cause of death” provides misleading results as acknowledged by both the WHO and the CDC. (For more details see Michel Chossudovsky, The Worldwide Corona Crisis, Global Coup d’état against Humanity, page 38)
The WP article comes up with totally contradictory statements after having acknowledged that “Vaccinated people now make up a majority of covid deaths”:
“Fifty-eight percent
of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted” says the Washington Post.
“Being unvaccinated is still a major risk factor for dying from covid-19. But efficacy wanes over time, and an analysis out last week from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention highlights the need to get regular booster shots to keep one’s risk of death from the coronavirus low, especially for the elderly.”
Those deaths were not caused by Covid-19. The mRNA vaccine has resulted in an upward movement in mortality, which is NOT under any circumstances the result of alleged Covid-19 infections as outlined by the Washington Post.
The increase in mortality among the vaccinated confirms that the mRNA vaccine is a “killer vaccine”

Media Disinformation
The underlying objective of the mainstream media (in a roundabout way) is to obfuscate the REAL causes of vaccine related mortality while upholding the legitimacy of the mRNA vaccine on behalf of Big Pharma.
Michel Chossudovsky, November 27, 2022
Below are excerpts of the WP Article under the title:

Vaccinated people now make up a majority of covid deaths

by McKenzie Beard
Washington Post, November 23, 2022

It’s no longer a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.
Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.
It’s a continuation of a troubling trend that has emerged over the past year. As vaccination rates have increased and new variants appeared, the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been steadily rising. In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent, per our colleagues Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating.
“We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Cox told The Health 202.
Being unvaccinated is still a major risk factor for dying from covid-19. But efficacy wanes over time, and an analysis out last week from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention highlights the need to get regular booster shots to keep one’s risk of death from the coronavirus low, especially for the elderly.
Anthony Fauci, the nation’s preeminent infectious-disease expert, used his last White House briefing yesterday ahead of his December retirement to urge Americans to get the recently authorized omicron-specific boosters.
“The final message I give you from this podium is that please, for your own safety, for that of your family, get your updated covid-19 shot as soon as you’re eligible,” he said.

COVID Roundup. Was the mRNA Vaccine Intended as a Population Reduction Measure?​

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, November 28, 2022

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-roundup/5800525

COVID-Coronavirus-Immunity-400x266.jpg

I have presented you with enough information over the last couple of years for you to have learned that the Covid virus was not the threat it was presented to be and that the “vaccine” was neither effective nor safe. The Covid virus did not come from a bat cave but from NIH funding first at the University of North Carolina and then Wuhan, China. The “pandemic” was an orchestration for profit, power, and, it appears from the deaths, disabilities, infertility, and stillbirths caused by the “vaccine,” population reduction. In effect, whether intended or not, the mRNA “vaccines” are bioweapons.

The Pfizer documents released by court order show that Pfizer knew in advance from its testing that the “vaccine” caused miscarriages and stillbirths, heart problems, neurological problems, and death. Yet the company and the public health agencies responsible for protecting public health went ahead and created a climate of fear, based on the lie that there was no available treatment, and injected 70% of the US population with an untested substance on an “emergency use authorization.”
To put it clearly, the pharmaceutical companies, NIH, CDC, FDA, WHO, politicians, presstitutes, medical societies and medical boards coerced a majority of the US population with fear and mandates to play Russian roulette with a “vaccine” that could end or destroy their lives.
Despite this enormous crime, so far the only demand for accountability is civil law suits.
Was this enormous evil merely a mistake? Absolutely not. As the Pfizer documents that Pfizer wanted locked up for 75 years make clear, the pharmaceutical companies knew of the outsized danger of the “vaccine.”
Was the vaccine intended as a population reduction measure?
The circumstantial evidence is substantial that it was.

The multi-decade agitation for population reduction by Bill Gates and a passel of elites and organizations and a decade or longer of research to develop the Covid virus suggest that the “vaccine” had an intent that is not acknowledged, but we will never know unless someone confesses.
The process of defrocking doctors, medical scientists, and nurse whistleblowers who provide facts unwelcome by authorities continues.
The whore media has done everything possible to cover up the crime that has been inflicted on humanity. The evil is so satanic that it will be a miracle if challenging the official Covid narrative is not made illegal. This outcome seems unavoidable, because if the truth gets out confidence in government collapses.
It is possible that the public is not sufficiently strong mentally and emotionally to accept the facts. Government, having got away with the murders of John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, 9/11 used to launch two decades of war in the Middle East and North Africa, and a number of other crimes, is counting on the belief that “our government wouldn’t do this to us.” Such belief dooms humanity to control by The Matrix.
Below are some more reports on the “vaccine”.
Previously Suppressed Research Confirms Vaccine Dangers
by Dr. Russell Blaylock
Experts have observed that very little of the information that appears in medical journals is reliable. The manipulation of scientific journals is a growing problem I have addressed in the past, including research influenced or directly controlled by pharmaceutical companies appearing as ghostwritten medical articles.
The goal, of course, is to induce practicing doctors to use the drugs made by these companies.
In addition, pharmaceutical companies heavily influence the research, medical education, and physician training at major medical centers through massive donations and by manipulating federal agencies such as the CDC, FDA, and NIH.
This influence spreads to virtually all medical associations, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, the AMA, and most others.
Lastly, pharmaceutical manufacturers use their massive wealth to influence media outlets, even local news programs.
See the Full Letter here.
Was Profit the Only Reason for Intentionally Injecting 70% of the US Population with a Deadly Substance?
What percent of Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa?
Can so many governments, medical authorities, and media scum involved be held accountable for the worst genocide in human history?
The Corrupt Biden Regime Served as Marketer for the Death Jab
Pfizer annual revenue expected to reach $101.3 billion in 2022, thanks to COVID jab, which doesn’t prevent infection or spread
Pfizer annual revenue: In a November 4, 2022, article,9 clinical and public health physician Dr. David Bell discusses the art — and price — of lying, noting that the more divorced a lie is from reality, the more likely it is to succeed, thanks to the quirks of human nature and normal psychology:
“In a former role I had a boss who lied a lot. The lies were pure fantasy, but massive in scope and delivered with sincerity. They were very successful.
“This success was based on the reluctance of most people to consider that someone in a position of authority in a humanitarian organization would completely ignore all semblance of reality.
“People assumed the claims must be true as fabricating information to that extent in those circumstances seemed to defy logic.
“The principle of Really Big Lies is based on the lies being so divorced from reality that the listener will assume their own perception must be flawed, rather than doubt the claims of the person telling the lies.
“Only an insane or ridiculous person would make such outlandish claims, and a credible institution would not employ such a person.
“Therefore, given that the institution is apparently credible, the statements must also be credible, and the listener’s prior perception of reality was therefore flawed.
“Lesser lies, by contrast, are likely to be perceived as sufficiently close to known reality to be demonstrably wrong. Inventing truth can be more effective than bending it.”
I believe this is precisely the strategy employed by Big Pharma, health agencies, government officials and the deep state propaganda arm over the past three years.
Their claims have been so far from any semblance of reality, anyone aware of the facts has been left feeling more than a little crazy.
Unfortunately, while most humans have a moral and ethical compass, few end up following it when confronted by psychopaths in authority and the peer pressure to conform. As noted by Bell, good team players almost always end up supporting false narratives, and those who refuse to go along with what are clearly lies tend to be but a tiny minority.

Profit Through Deception

Read more. [see https://hannenabintuherland.com/usa...jab-which-doesnt-prevent-infection-or-spread/]

HARD PROOF OF PREMEDITATED MASS MURDER, INTENTIONAL GENOCIDE & DELIBERATE DEPOPULATION

Link: https://stateofthenation.co/?p=148567

Posted on December 5, 2022 by State of the Nation
FacebookTwitterPinterestRedditEmailPrint

VAERS Official Data Proves Weaponized
COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Were Formulated
As A Highly Premeditated Mass
Extermination Scheme​

Screen-Shot-2022-12-05-at-7.34.10-AM.png

Let the official yet highly under-reported
government data, regarding COVID-19
vaccine-induced deaths and injuries,
present its own very compelling case for
the well-planned and highly organized
genocide-in-progress.

State of the Nation

It’s of paramount importance to understand that every single physician and scientist in America has access to the official government data and information posted on the VAERS website.​

Likewise, every department throughout the U.S. Federal Government, the U.S. Armed Forces and all affiliated NGOs have free access to VAERS. Which means that the NIH, CDC, FDA, and entire HHS can consult the most up-to-date vaccine injury and death data at this website: https://vaers.hhs.gov/.​

Similarly, every public corporation and private company, every medical center and hospital, every healthcare insurance company and risk management firm, every university and college, every research institution and non-profit foundation, etc. has full and free access to the VAERS public database.​

In light of these indisputable facts, willful ignorance of the exceedingly important VAERS hard data/info is no excuse for not immediately responding to the true cause of the mass death occurring across the USA today. For every individual, who is directly or indirectly associated with the administration of the COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ in any official capacity, is now well aware of how extremely dangerous and deadly the jabs truly are.​

So, let’s keep this critical analysis simple and short.​

First, exactly what exactly is VAERS?​

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a United States program for vaccine safety, co-managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS is a postmarketing surveillance program, collecting information about adverse events (possible harmful side effects) that occur after administration of vaccines to ascertain whether the risk–benefit ratio is high enough to justify continued use of any particular vaccine.[1]

*The following table of vaccine injury and death hard data was captured precisely as it was published on the VAERS website.​

Screen-Shot-2022-12-04-at-1.55.16-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-12-04-at-1.56.28-PM.png

[2]

According to the official VAERS data shown in the table above, it was reported that there were 15,508 U.S. deaths directly attributed to the various Covid ‘vaccines’ as of November 25, 2022.​

In light of the established fact, as well as official government stated position, that reported VAERS data only represents 1% to 10% of the actual number of vaccine-induced deaths, the real number may be closer to 1,550,800.​

UPDATE: There have been official government studies sponsored
by and issued under the auspices of the U.S.Department of Heath
and Human Services which have indicated that the total number
of reported vaccine adverse events is actually less than 1% of the
true number of vaccine injuries.
See: According to the Grant Final
Report, “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported”.

Likewise, the 15,505 permanent U.S. disabilities — incurred post Covid vaccination — may be as high as 1,550,500.​

While the reported number of U.S. life-threatening events was 13,559, it’s quite likely much closer to 1,355,900.​

Similarly, the 903,327 U.S. adverse reactions indicated could actually be as high as 90,332,700.​

The 106,978 U.S. emergency room visits after Covid vaccinations may be closer to 10,697,800.​

Lastly, there were 72,111 reported U.S. hospitalizations which was much more likely 7,211,100 hospitalizations.​

We rest our case.​

And, the preceding presentation of hard evidence conclusively confirms, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the subtitle of this scathing indictment is absolutely true:​

VAERS Official Data Proves Weaponized
COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Were Formulated
As A Highly Premeditated Mass
Extermination Scheme

KEY POINT: Throughout the roll-out of the various, there has been an unwritten and unspoken rule throughout American Healthcare System. That rule highly discourages vaccinated individuals from reporting their vaccine injuries to any medical authority or health official. In point of fact, medical doctors and physician specialists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, RN and LPN nurses, nurses aides and hospital techs as well as all other healthcare providers have been operating under this unwritten code: “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.”

EUA = Emergency Use Authorization under FDA rules and regulations.​

This key data point alone, that the Covid vaccines were approved for “Emergency Use Authorization” ONLY confirms the institutional intent to kill on a mass scale. When the Mainstream Media was then used to cunningly deceive the general public that the vaccines were finally approved by the FDA (which they were not) and were no longer just EUA-classified, the institutional mens rea became even more clear.​

However, the irrefutable proof of a highly coordinated criminal conspiracy to commit crimes against humanity occurred when the very first unlawful mandate was put into force. By ordering Covid vaccine mandates across America for an extremely risky and highly experimental mRNA biotechnology jabs, the hard proof of premeditated mass murder was established.​

At this late date, the volumes of hard evidence — over and above the VAERS data — conclusively demonstrates that Covid vaccinations are exceedingly hazardous and often fatal. Hence, the weaponized Covid injections were clearly formulated as a mass extermination scheme, especially when they were unlawfully mandated across institutional America.​

Conclusion

In view of the extremely aggressive government, corporate, university, and NGO campaigns to mandate Covid vaccinations throughout every sphere of life in America, this ongoing criminal conspiracy to effectuate a massive depopulation of the United States has exposed itself.​

In other words, in the face of so much Covid vaccine-caused murder and maiming, disease and injury, illness and debilitation, the perpetrators have built a prima facie case against themselves proving an ongoing intentional genocide of the American people.​

BOTTOM LINE: This egregious crime spree against the American people was perpetrated to collapse of the U.S. Healthcare System as just one prong of a multi-pronged strategy and highly coordinated conspiracy to collapse the American Republic.​

State of the Nation
December 4, 2022​

Source​

[1] Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
[2] https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/12/02/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-11-25-2022/

The Worst Atrocity in the History of the World Has Been Confirmed​

by Dr. Robert Malone | Substack
April 23rd 2023, 4:14 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-worst-atrocity-in-the-history-of-the-world-has-been-confirmed/

HHS documents obtained through FOIA requests reveal aims to create mutant COVID and MERS viruses with gain of function research.

552 pages show Dr. Anthony Fauci lied to Congress and pandemic wasn't natural, but a preventable man-made disaster.

The World Health Organization estimates that (worldwide) there have been 763,740,140 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 6,908,554 deaths as of April 19, 2023.

This does not include additional components of the excess mortality during the COVIDcrisis being documented by many in western nations, for which scientists and the various governments seems to not know what the causative agent is and no government seems to want to investigate… Although most will agree privately that these deaths are also related to COVID-19 “public health” policies in some way or another. These include deaths from lockdowns (famine, suicide, violence, alcohol and drug abuse), long COVID, vaccine deaths, lack of medical care for cancer and other diseases, etc. All told, the estimate for total deaths from the COVIDcrisis is probably around ten million people or more. Ten million people is a very big number. It is hard to even fathom.

For comparison, the largest natural disaster (excluding famine) of the 20th century was the Chinese Yangtze River Floods in 1931, which killed 3.7 million people both directly and indirectly, with many people dying from poor sanitation and diseases. In 1958, the Chinese Yellow River Flood killed around a million people, although estimates widely vary. Other floods, cyclones, earthquakes all killed countless people. But none did so with as much devastation to human life as was done by the SARS-CoV-2-WIV virus.

But we also know this was not a natural disaster, this disaster was man made.

A list of genocides on Wikipedia shows that there have been no single human atrocities in the history of mankind that have come close to the deaths caused from the COVIDcrisis.

How do we “know this”? Because we have the receipts thanks to Judicial Watch, as well as the Congressional investigations – still ongoing.

This week, Judicial Watch received 552 pages from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). These documents include the initial grant application, biosketches, budgets and annual reports to the NIH from EcoHealth Alliance. They describe the specific aims of the project, which include creating mutant viruses SARS (and MERS viruses) “to better predict the capacity of our CoVs [coronaviruses] to infect people.”

I spent the afternoon reading these documents and the 552 pages are a gold mine of information. But the specific aim 3 of the contract is particularly important. It reads in full:

Specific Aim 3: Testing predictions of CoV inter-species transmission. We will test our models of host range (i.e. emergence potential) experimentally using reverse genetics, pseudovirus and receptor binding assays, and virus infection experiments in cell culture and humanized mice. With bat-CoVs that we’ve isolated or sequenced, and using live virus or pseudovirus infection in cells of different origin or expressing different receptor molecules, we will assess potential for each isolated virus and those with receptor binding site sequence, to spill over. We will do this by sequencing the spike (or other receptor binding/fusion) protein genes from all our bat-CoVs, creating mutants to identify how significantly each would need to evolve to use ACE2, CD26/DPP4 (MERS-CoV receptor) or other potential CoV receptors. We will then use receptor-mutant pseudovirus binding assays, in vitro studies in bat, primate, human and other species’ cell lines, and with humanized mice where particularly interesting viruses are identified phylogenetically, or isolated. These tests will provide public health-relevant data, and also iteratively improve our predictive model to better target bat species and CoVs during our field studies to obtain bat-CoV strains of the greatest interest for understanding the mechanisms of cross-species transmission.
Later, they write (page 195):

we will assess potential for each isolated virus and those with receptor binding site sequence, to spill over. We will do this by sequencing the spike (or other receptor binding/fusion) protein genes from all our bat-CoVs, creating mutants to identify how significantly each would need to evolve to use ACE2, CD26/DPP4 (MERS-CoV receptor) or other potential CoV receptors.
It is important to understand that, although these quotes are technical and well beyond many to understand, the bottom line is that this project was and is gain of function research. In contrast to Dr. Fauci’s sworn testimony to Congress.

It is important to pull out these sections highlighting the gain of function research conducted that led to the deaths of millions of people. This is the only way I know of to make scientists, the courts and policy makers aware that this is not a conspiracy theory. This is real. That these deaths were caused by manslaughter.
The only question now is was this an accidental or intentional release of the man made virus? Was it manslaughter or murder?

According the 552 pages released, the Wuhan Institute of Virology was so safe, there were assurances made to this effect and the facilities were never inspected by the US government. The risk of mutant viruses escaping the laboratory was never even discussed in the risks associated with conducting this research.

If it was so safe, doesn’t the intentional release of this mutant virus have to be considered?

This only gets worse. The year 2 report (2016) clearly states that AIM 3 for year 3 had been expanded to also include conducting gain-of-function research using the MERS virus!

Specific Aim 3: Testing predictions of CoV inter-species transmission. The following experiments will be undertaken in Year 2 (page 197)
-An infectious clone of full-length MERS-CoV will be constructed using reverse genetic method. Using the S sequence of different MERS-related viruses identified from Chinese bats, the chimeric viruses with S gene of bat MERS-related coronaviruses and backbone of the infectious clone of MERS-CoV will be constructed to study the receptor usage and infectivity of bat MERS-related coronavirus.
The MERS virus (MERS-CoV) is highly pathogenic. During the 2012 outbreaks, there were about 2,500 known cases and 800 deaths. If these numbers are correct, this would be a case fatality rate of 31%! MERS-CoV did not appear to be highly infectious, unlike SARS-CoV-2-WIV (the virus created by Ralph Baric/EcoHealth/WIV).

Note that the above passage includes references to creating new chimeric variants and linking them to the infectivity of MERS! Could you imagine if they also created a more highly infectious MERS virus, that they spread through out the world, like SARS-CoV-2-WIV? The devastation would be like nothing the world has ever seen.

Moving on to the 2017 report (page 253):

In Year 3, we successfully isolated Rs4874 from the single fecal sample. Using the reverse genetic system we previously developed, we constructed two chimeric viruses with the WIV1 backbone replaced with the S gene of Rs7327 and Rs4231, respectively. Vero E6 cells were respectively infected with Rs4874, WIV1-Rs4231S and WIV1- Rs7327S, and efficient virus replication was detected by immunofluorescence assay in all infections. To assess the usage of human ACE2 by the three novel SL-CoVs, we conducted virus infectivity studies using Hela cells with or without the expression of human ACE2. All viruses replicated efficiently in the human ACE2-expressing cells. The results were further confirmed by quantification of viral RNA using real-time RT-PCR (Fig.11).
The full-length infectious eDNA clone of MERS-CoV has been successfully constructed. The full-lengthS gene of 12 different novel bat MERS-related coronaviruses have been amplified and cloned into the T-vectors. In Y4, we aim to use the reverse genetic method, and construct chimeric viruses with the backbone of MERS-CoV and the S genes from diverse newly identified bat MERS-related coronaviruses, to examine the pathogenicity of bat MERS-related coronaviruses on cell and animal levels.
More gain of function research.

Moving on to Year 4 (page 275):

Specific Aim 3: Testing predictions of CoV inter-species transmission.
In Vivo Infection of Human ACE2 (hACE2) Expressing Mice with SARSr-CoV S Protein variants
Using the reverse genetic methods we previously developed, infectious clones with the WIV1 backbone and the spike protein of SHC014, W IV16 and Rs4231, respectively, were constructed and recombinant viruses were successfully rescued. In Year 4, we performed preliminary in vivo infection of SARSr-CoVs on transgenic mice that express hACE2. Mice were infected with 105 pfu of full-length recombinant virus of WIV1 (rWIV1)and the three chimeric viruses with different spikes. Pathogenesis of the 4 SARSr-CoVs was then determined in a 2-week course. Mice challenged with rWIV1-SHC014S have experienced about 20% body weight loss by the 6th day post infection, while WIV1 and rWIV-4231S produced less body weight loss. In th emice infected with rWIV1 -WIV16S, no body weight loss was observed (Fig. 35a). 2 and 4 days post infection, the viral load in lung tissues of mice challenged with rWIV1-SHC014S, rWIV1-WIV16S and rWIV1-Rs4231 S reached more than 106 genome copies/g and were significantly higher than that in rWIV1-infected mice (Fig. 35b). These results demonstrate varying pathogenicity of SARSr-CoVs with different spike proteins in humanized mice.
In the year 2020, it appears that the grant was revised and extended for an additional FIVE years!

For this period (2020-2025, it appears that AIM 3 on the cover page was re-written to remove any gain-of-function research from the proposal front page. It is as if they might think that they could be blamed for having conducted gain of function research that resulted in development of a virus that was released onto the global population! Seriously, the complete rewrite of AIM 3 on the new contract cover page to remove all allusions to the creation of mutant viruses has the appearances of a cover-up of one of the most highly lethal atrocities in the world.

Aim 3. In vitro and in vivo characterization of SARSr-CoV spillover risk, coupled with spatial and phylogenetic analyses to identify the regions and viruses of public health concern. We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential. We will combine these data with bat host distribution, viral diversity and phylogeny, human survey of risk behaviors and illness, and serology to identify SARSr-CoV spillover risk hotspots across southern China. Together these data and analyses will be critical for the future development of public health interventions and enhanced surveillance to prevent the re-emergence of SARS or the emergence of a novel SARSr-CoV.
It is interesting that deeper into the text, the proposal is a little more specific about AIM 3.

Aim 3: In vitro and in vivo characterization of SARSr-CoV spillover risk, coupled with spatial and phylogenetic analyses to identify the regions and viruses of public health concern. We will characterize the propensity of novel SARSr-CoVs to infect people in vitro using primary human airway epithelial cells and in vivo using the transgenic hACE2 mouse model. We will use mAb and vaccine treatments to test our hypothesis that SARSr-CoVs with 10-25% divergence inS protein sequences from SARS-CoV are likely able to infect human cells. and to evade mAb therapeutics and vaccines. We will then map the geographic distribution of their bat hosts and other ecological risk factors to identify the key ‘hotspots’ of risk for future spillover.
Note the use of the word “novel.” It is unclear if these novel mutants have already been “developed” (gain of function research) in prior years or whether they are to be developed.

Farther into the documents, they write (page 496):

3.3 Virus characterization: 3.3.a Construction of chimeric SARSr-CoV viruses: Infectious clones with the S gene of novel SARSr-CoVs and the SARSr-CoV WIV1 genome backbone using the reverse genetic system developed in our previous R01 (24). The correct infectious BAC clones will be screened by BAC DNA digestion with appropriate restriction enzyme or PCR amplification. The chimeric viruses will be rescued in Vero cells and then verified by sequence analyses.
The proposal goes on to describe how the chimeric viruses will infect primary epithelial cells and humanized mice (pages 496-497).

Yep! Nothing has changed. Deep in the text is the gain of function research that they still have left to do! It is just removed from the front page of the proposal.

The are no more annual reports – so whatever research has been conducted subsequently is not known past the 2019 annual report.

This research has to stop now. Congress must stop the funding immediately. There must be accountability. There must be justice for the injured and the dead.

There are ten million people dead from this research “project”. Do we need another man-made outbreak to fully grasp how dangerous this type of research is?

Back