Here's good view of cultural problem in Jew S A & West vs. Satanism led by Jews & queers--the puke called "the people" are themselves corrupt

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Question remains--did the people boo because of the anti-LGBTQ vid or because he went back and apologized for it?​

Blue Jays Fans Boo Their Own Pitcher After He Reposted an Anti-LGBTQ+ Video​

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blue-jays-fans-boo-own-222740112.html

Anna Lazarus Caplan
Fri, June 2, 2023 at 5:27 PM CDT

On Wednesday, baseball fans expressed their displeasure with Blue Jays reliever Anthony Bass [real question is exactly WHY--was it because he later hedged and tried to "walk-back" fm original tweet?-editor]

<p>Mark Blinch/Getty</p>

Mark Blinch/Getty
Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass was booed by fans at his home stadium for reposting an anti-LGBTQ+ video earlier this week.
The reliever, 35, promoted the video without comment on his Instagram Story on Monday. The video was encouraging viewers to boycott Target and Bud Light because they support LGBTQ+ rights, according to multiple sources including Sports Illustrated.
A day later, Bass offered an apology for his actions to reporters.
“I recognize yesterday that I made a post that was hurtful to the Pride community, which includes friends of mine and close family members of mine, and I am truly sorry for that,” Bass said. “I just spoke with my teammates and shared with them my actions yesterday, and apologized with them.”
He continued, “As of right now, I am using the Blue Jays’ resources to better educate myself to make better decisions moving forward. The ballpark is for everybody. We include all fans at the ballpark. We want to welcome everybody. That’s all I have to say.”
Related: Clayton Kershaw Says He Doesn&#39;t &#39;Agree&#39; with Dodgers&#39; Inclusion of Queer and Trans &#39;Nuns&#39; Group in Pride Night
Still, by Wednesday, the athlete encountered unfriendly ire when fans at Toronto’s Rogers Centre made their displeasure known upon his entry into the game.
In a video of the incident, many in the stands can be heard booing.

At the same time, Toronto’s iconic CN Tower, which is just outside the stadium, displayed Pride colors in support of those in the LGBTQ+ community, and in honor of Pride Month.
Blue Jays management said Bass would not be disciplined for his actions.
The incident, as Pride Month gets underway, comes as the Los Angeles Dodgers deal with their own ongoing controversy.
Related: LGBTQ&#43; Reality TV Stars Who Changed the Game
Earlier this week, pitcher Clayton Kershaw drew notice for commenting on the timing of two upcoming promotions at Dodger Stadium.

In response to the Los Angeles Dodgers extending an invitation to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence during an upcoming Pride Night celebration at the park, the nine-time All-Star told the Los Angeles Times that he expedited his own announcement that the ball club would celebrate Christian Faith Day this year — for the first time since 2019.
“I think we were always going to do Christian Faith Day this year, but I think the timing of our announcement was sped up,” Kershaw, 35, told the outlet. “Picking a date and doing those different things was part of it as well. Yes, it was in response to the highlighting of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence [by the Dodgers].”

Last month, the MLB team initially bowed to conservative critics and rescinded its offer to give a Community Hero award to the group, who use “humor and irreverent wit to expose the forces of bigotry, complacency and guilt that chain the human spirit,” according to their website.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
But the Dodgers then reversed the decision last week.
For more People news, make sure to sign up for our newsletter!

Read the original article on People. [see https://people.com/blue-jays-fans-b...posted-anti-lgbtq-video-on-instagram-7507900/]

Hollywood Star Tyrese Gibson Speaks Out Against Industry ‘Normalizing The Devil’​

by Kelen McBreen
June 6th 2023, 5:23 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/holl...s-out-against-industry-normalizing-the-devil/

'They going above and beyond to promote the devil and it's pissing me off' says the singer/actor

During a recent appearance on the Big Boy’s Neighborhood radio show, “Too Fast Too Furious” actor Tyrese Gibson spoke out against the Hollywood establishment’s promotion of Satan.

Actor Tyrese Gibson speaking on how Hollywood is trying to 'normalize the devil' pic.twitter.com/g0Yc0Il0zw
— Vision4theBlind (@Vision4theBlind) June 2, 2023

He told listeners, “They are trying to normalize the devil. They are trying to populate… The devil is on the main stage at award shows and in every video and signs and symbols…”

Continuing, Gibson explained, “I said, ‘You know what? We need to stop treating our relationship with Jesus like the little buddy you talk to before you go to bed at night and not be more vocal about the things that God means to us and all of the things that God has brought us through.'”

“Yeah. They going above and beyond to promote the devil and it’s pissing me off because it used to be that devil worshippers used to be real secretive,” he added.
https://infowars.iljmp.com/4/kwpwi
Ending the discussion, Gibson had gospel singer Kim Burrell close things out with a prayer.

Watch a breakdown of the viral video and see the full interview below: [see site link, above, top]

Such is the satanic state of things in Jew S A, suckers, and yes, Jews deserve some blame (as they are satanists and subjectivists by their stinking Talmudic religion--see Talmudical.blogspot.com for expo), but note these Jews couldn't get by without the stupid, scummy puke who are "the people" (the "goyim") who tolerate the filthy kikes​

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Blue Jays cut pitcher Anthony Bass after latest anti-LGBTQ+ comments​

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/blue-jays-cut-pitcher-anthony-173949546.html

• FILE -Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass throws to a Minnesota Twins batter during the ninth inning of a baseball game Thursday, Aug. 4, 2022, in Minneapolis. Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass apologized Tuesday, May 30, 2023 for sharing a homophobic social media post on his Instagram account. (AP Photo/Bruce Kluckhohn, File)

1/3

Blue Jays Bass Baseball​

FILE -Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass throws to a Minnesota Twins batter during the ninth inning of a baseball game Thursday, Aug. 4, 2022, in Minneapolis. Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass apologized Tuesday, May 30, 2023 for sharing a homophobic social media post on his Instagram account. (AP Photo/Bruce Kluckhohn, File)
    ASSOCIATED PRESS
  • Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass speaks to gives a statement to media ahead baseball game against the Milwaukee Brewers in Toronto on Tuesday, May 30, 2023. Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass apologized Tuesday for sharing a homophobic social media post on his Instagram account. (John Chidley-Hill/The Canadian Press via AP)

2/3

Blue Jays Bass Baseball​

Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass speaks to gives a statement to media ahead baseball game against the Milwaukee Brewers in Toronto on Tuesday, May 30, 2023. Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass apologized Tuesday for sharing a homophobic social media post on his Instagram account. (John Chidley-Hill/The Canadian Press via AP)
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

• 3/3

Brewers Blue Jays Baseball​

Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass works against the Milwaukee Brewers during the ninth inning of a baseball game Wednesday, May 31, 2023, in Toronto. (Frank Gunn/The Canadian Press via AP)
    ASSOCIATED PRESS
FILE -Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass throws to a Minnesota Twins batter during the ninth inning of a baseball game Thursday, Aug. 4, 2022, in Minneapolis. Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass apologized Tuesday, May 30, 2023 for sharing a homophobic social media post on his Instagram account. (AP Photo/Bruce Kluckhohn, File)Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass speaks to gives a statement to media ahead baseball game against the Milwaukee Brewers in Toronto on Tuesday, May 30, 2023. Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass apologized Tuesday for sharing a homophobic social media post on his Instagram account. (John Chidley-Hill/The Canadian Press via AP)Toronto Blue Jays relief pitcher Anthony Bass works against the Milwaukee Brewers during the ninth inning of a baseball game Wednesday, May 31, 2023, in Toronto. (Frank Gunn/The Canadian Press via AP)

Fri, June 9, 2023 at 12:39 PM CDT

TORONTO (AP) — The Toronto Blue Jays cut pitcher Anthony Bass on Friday, one day after the right-handed reliever said he didn’t think an anti-LGBTQ+ social media post he shared last month was hateful.
The move came hours before Bass was set to catch a ceremonial first pitch from Toronto LGBTQ+ activist leZlie Lee Kam before Friday’s game against Minnesota as the Blue Jays begin their fourth annual Pride Weekend celebration.
The team now has seven days to trade Bass or put him on waivers.
Bass apologized before a May 30 game against Milwaukee, one day after sharing a post on his Instagram calling for anti-LGBTQ+ boycotts of Target and Bud Light over support they showed for the LGBTQ+ community. Both companies are dealing with fallout from those campaigns, which have included hostile and homophobic criticisms and calls from LGBTQ+ activists not to cave to the pressure.
Bass, who was booed by Toronto fans in his two home appearances since the apology, spoke to a group of media before Thursday’s win over Houston, saying he stood by his “personal beliefs.”
He also said he is “working hard” to educate himself, including meeting with the executive director of activist group Pride Toronto.
Bass, 35, is a 12-year veteran who has also played in Japan. He was 0-0 with a 4.95 ERA in 22 games.
To replace Bass, Toronto activated right-hander Mitch White (right elbow) off the 60-day injured list.
___
AP MLB: https://apnews.com/hub/mlb and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports

Blue Jays Cut Pitcher Who Apologized For Sharing Video On Bud Light, Target Boycotts​

STATION GOSSIP 07:02

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/06/blue-jays-cut-pitcher-who-apologized.html

The Toronto Blue Jays have cut pitcher Anthony Bass just over a week after he apologized for sharing a video on social media that enco...​

Rogan Blasts Target, Bud Light For ‘Shoving’ Trans Agenda ‘Down Everybody’s Throat’: ‘Enough,’ ‘Not Normal’

NYC Mayor Eric Adams Sues 30 New York Counties For Refusing To Accept Foreign Nationals

The Toronto Blue Jays have cut pitcher Anthony Bass just over a week after he apologized for sharing a video on social media that encouraged Christians to boycott Bud Light and Target.
The decision was based mostly on performance, but “distraction” did play a role, according to Blue Jays manager Ross Atkins. Bass had previously apologized for sharing a video on Instagram that made a Biblical case against spending money to support businesses that are pushing people, particularly children, to “darkness.”

“There’s a myriad of variables,” Atkins said. “Performance is usually the driving one and performance was a large aspect of this decision. Distraction was a small part of it and something we had to factor in.”
“We’re trying to build the best possible team we can build,” Atkins said. “This was a baseball decision to make our team better.”
Bass did not comment on the video he shared, but later released an apology where he said he was sorry for the “hurtful video.”
“I recognize yesterday I made a post that was hurtful to the Pride community, which includes friends of mine and close family members of mine. And I am truly sorry for that,” he said in a video put out by the team.
“I just spoke with my teammates and shared with them my actions yesterday. I apologized with [sic] them, and as of right now I am using the Blue Jays’ resources to better educate myself to make better decisions moving forward,” he added. “The ballpark is for everybody. We include all fans at the ballpark. We want to welcome everybody. That’s all I have to say.”

On Thursday, Bass seemed to backtrack from the apology, telling reporters that he stood by his beliefs.
“I stand by my personal beliefs,” he said. “And everyone is entitled to their personal beliefs, right? Also, I mean no harm towards any groups of people.”
Bass, who had been designated to participate in the first pitch for a“Pride Weekend” game in Toronto, said he did not believe that the video he shared was hateful. In the aftermath of the apology, the 35-year-old pitcher has been booed by home fans.
Bud Light has faced plummeting sales in the aftermath of a partnership with transgender-identifying activist Dylan Mulvaney while Target has faced backlash over its LGBT-themed products for children and “tuck-friendly” female swimwear.

Bud Light Gets Schooled by ‘Ultra Right’ Beer – Awesome New Ad Tears Wokeness to Shreds

By Shawn Ankrom| July 13, 2023

Link: https://pjnewsletter.com/bud-light-ultra-right/?utm_medium=email

Bud Light Gets Schooled by ‘Ultra Right’ Beer – Awesome New Ad Tears Wokeness to Shreds

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://pjnewsletter.com/bud-light-ultra-right/
What’s Happening:

Woke companies are reeling after years of attacking conservatives has awakened a spirit of “up yours” among consumers. That defiant, determined spirit has created a new group of capitalists who are challenging woke corporations head-on, and with attitude.
Everyone who isn’t living under a rock knows the story of Bud Light insulting the majority of its customer base by promoting a transgender influencer on its beer cans. That advertising ditty went sour fast, and the backlash hasn’t let up over the last few months.
The whole debacle spawned a new class of beer that has been selling like crazy. Just days after Bud Light stomped on the woke gas pedal a new conservative beer brand was born. Ultra Right Beer company took off in April like a hot rod.
Ultra Right Beer, the “woke-free” alternative beverage for ale drinkers boycotting Bud Light products, according to Fox Business, dropped a new advertisement in the form of a rebellious, cinematic parody. The most recent ad — shared first Wednesday with FOX Business — follows Weathers in a spinoff of the 1970s comedy “Smokey and the Bandit,” a popular film featuring Burt Reynolds that followed a race car driver transporting an illegal shipment of beer across state lines.
CEO Seth Weathers isn’t afraid of giant, woke companies and continues to hit Bud Light where it hurts. He wants patriotic Americans to have an alternative to stale ale from woke executives. He is on point in the latest ad.
From Fox Business:
“It’s me, a fed-up American who had enough of the woke beer companies and decided to do something about it,” Weathers says in the opening of the ad.
“I’m on a mission, and I won’t stop until all Americans have a 100% woke-free beer company they can be proud of again,” Weathers continued in the ad as he changed into western gear for “Smokey and the Conservative Dad.”

Weathers’ war of words against woke Bud Light has proven profitable. According to Fox Business, after only being in business for less than 15 days, Ultra Right Beer was expected to surpass $1 million in sales, gaining over 10,000 customers and selling 20,000 six-packs at $20 a pop since the April launch. Sales continue to soar for the company.
On the flip side, Bud Light’s commitment to woke beer has killed its sales nationwide. Reports in the last few weeks revealed that Bud Light, once the top-selling beer in the U.S., is no longer on the list of the country’s 10 most-popular beers.
How far has Bud Light fallen since it jumped on the rainbow bandwagon? Let’s just say that the refreshing taste of Pabst Blue Ribbon is selling more than the former number one in beer sales.
Ultra Right Beer is showing capitalists everywhere how to take on the woke ideology infesting the corporate world. Not only is the conservative company bringing in profits, but it’s also supporting efforts to promote American values.
From Fox Business:
Ultra Right revealed it is donating a portion of its funds to the 1776 Project, a PAC that works to elect school board members nationwide “who want to reform our public education system by promoting patriotism and pride in American history.”
Cheers to Ultra Right Beer which is a fast-moving leader in how to dump woke companies. As Weathers says in the latest ad, “Never underestimate conservative dads on a mission.”

Key Takeaways:

• Bud Light loses more money as conservative dad hits back hard.
  • Rebellious ad reveals “woke-free” alternative to rainbow beer.
  • Ultra Light Beer leads the way to running over liberal companies.
Source: Fox Business

Back