Here's an informative biography of Fetterman, John, utterly incompetent, & ignorant, running now for US Senator fm Pennsylvania, by FOX News/Carlson

Here's commentary on Fetterman and his debate performance, what it means if he actually gets into office

Commentary by "the five" of FOX News on the Fetterman debacle

Last edited:
Here's Fetterman in action in the Jew S Senate, suckers--yes, bank system is corrupt, beginning w. US Fed. Reserve, legalized counterfeiting, but Fetterman says nothing about the real problem (neither does Watters/FOX News, nor the bankers being grilled).

Fetterman Mocks Pro-Palestinian Activist: ‘Joke Is On You. I Had A Stroke. I Can’t Fully Understand What You’re Saying’​

Link: http://www.womensystems.com/2023/11/fetterman-mocks-pro-palestinian.html

[vid at site link, above]

Women System November 07, 2023

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) mocked a pro-Palestinian protester during a campaign event over the weekend, which came just a day after he criticized California Governor Gavin Newsom for running a shadow campaign for president.
Fetterman’s remarks come after Hamas, an Islamic terrorist organization, murdered 1,400 Israelis in an unprecedented terrorist attack last month in which 5,300+ additional people were injured and more than 240 were kidnapped.

“Four thousand-plus dead children in Palestine! Nine thousand-plus dead civilians! Get off the stage!” the protester screamed at Fetterman during an event on Sunday. “Get off the stage! … Get off the stage!”
Fetterman fired back, “The joke is on you. I had a stroke. I can’t fully understand what you’re saying.”
Police eventually had to get physical with the protester to remove him from the event.

WATCH: [ck site link, above, top]

Fetterman has released strong statements in support of Israel in recent weeks and has said that there should be no ceasefire as Israel looks to eradicate Hamas.
“If not for the horrific attacks by Hamas terrorists, thousands of innocent Israelis and Palestinians would still be alive today,” he said. “Now is not the time to talk about a ceasefire. We must support Israel in efforts to eliminate the Hamas terrorists who slaughtered innocent men, women, and children.”
“Hamas does not want peace, they want to destroy Israel. We can talk about a ceasefire after Hamas is neutralized,” he continued. “In the meantime, I look forward to working with my colleagues in the Senate to quickly deliver the aid our ally Israel needs. This includes confirming ambassador-nominee Jack Lew as soon as possible.”

On Saturday, Fetterman took a shot at Newsom while speaking at an Iowa Democratic Party dinner, saying that he believes that the governor is running a shadow campaign for president against President Joe Biden.
“There are two additional Democrats running for Pennsylvania, excuse me, running for president right now,” said Fetterman. “One is a congressman from Minnesota, the other one is the governor of California, but only one has the guts to announce it.”
The congressman that Fetterman was referring to is Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN), who announced late last month that he is running for president because he believes that Biden will lose to a Republican in the 2024 election.

Back