Globalist-satanists & Demon-rats torture, terrorize, persecute the J6 "insurrectionist" protesters to cover for their 2020 vote-fraud, election-steal

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

DOJ Is Increasingly Working To Confiscate Funds Donated To January 6 Prisoners​

By Cullen McCueMay 30, 2023

Link: https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/do...to-january-6-prisoners-cmc/?utm_source=proude

The U.S. Department of Justice is attempting to “claw back” donation funds from January 6 defendants and prisoners. According to a review of court records conducted by the Associated Press, prosecutors are increasingly asking judges to impose fines on top of harsh prison sentences in order to offset any donations.
Dozens of defendants have set up legal defense funds or other ventures in order to raise awareness on their cases. Conservatives have commonly referred to the January 6 defendants as “political prisoners” due to comparatively harsh sentences issued to them when compared to left-wing rioters from 2020. More than two years after the Capitol protests in 2021, U.S. prosecutors have brought charges against more than 1,000 January 6 defendants, resulting in more than 300 prison sentences extending up to 18 years.

In 2020, 95% of Black Lives Matter rioters had all charges against them dropped by prosecutors across the nation. Many accused of more serious offenses such as assaulting police officers, had their legal bill pays by defense funds endorsed by celebrities and the current vice president, Kamala Harris.

The Associated Press cited the case of Texas resident Daniel Goodwyn, who appeared on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News program and asked supporters to donate to legal defense funds of “political prisoners.” The Justice Department now wants Goodwyn to hand over $25,000 in order to prevent him from “profiting” off the “attack that shook the foundations of American democracy,” per the AP.
The outlet also referenced the case of Markus Maly, a Virginia man scheduled to be sentenced next month. Prosecutors have requested a $16,000+ fine in order to offset donations to a legal defense fund set up by his family. “He should not be able to use his own notoriety gained in the commission of his crimes to ‘capitalize’ on his participation in the Capitol breach in this way,” a prosecutor wrote in court papers.
To date this year, prosecutors have sought more than $390,000 in fines against at least 21 January 6 defendants, with amounts ranging from $450 to $71,000. Judges have imposed at least $124,127 in fines against 33 defendants this year. In the previous two years, judges ordered more than 100 defendants to collectively pay more than $240,000 in fines.

DC Gulag Staff Now Allegedly Using Sleep Deprivation Tactics On J6 Political Prisoner​

By Alicia Powe Jul. 19, 2023 9:00 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/dc-gulag-staff-now-allegedly-using-sleep-deprivation/

double-screen-frame-600x338.jpg

Jessica Watkins, an American political prisoner who was sentenced to 8½ years in federal prison for protesting the stolen election at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, is being harassed and mentally tortured by correctional officers in the female maximum security jail of the DC Central Detention Facility, to the point where transgender Oath Keeper and military veteran is inflicting self-harm.
During the Capitol riot, Watkins did not threaten anyone, did not vandalize anything, encouraged others not to vandalize, spoke with several police officers inside the Capitol, and followed their orders.
Wicked U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta sentenced Watkins’ on May 26, a day after he sentenced Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes to 18 years in federal prison and Florida Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs to 12 years.

The activist federal judge would not allow Watkins or her co-defendants to cross-examine the fraudulent fed informants who lied about her during the trial.

As Central Banks Stockpile Gold, a Christian Company Helps Americans Get Ahead of the “Retirement Bubble”

Following Watkin’s arrest in January 2021, the Oath Keeper was later stripped naked and left in a cell with lights on 24 hours a day for four days of torture.
***Please pray for Watkins and support her here if you can**
As The Gateway Pundit reported, the Biden Department of Justice announced last week they are appealing the sentences of several prominent J6 defendants including Watkins to add even more to their already harsh sentences.

On a call from the DC Gulag with Jennifer Baker, host of Flip The Switch podcast, Watkins described the nightmare she is subjected to in the maximum security jail in an effort to raise public awareness about the torturous abuses.
Baker wrote the following article after talking with Watkins:
Jessica Watkins, DC GULAG POLITICAL PRISONER, called me today telling me that she is tired of the abuses she has been going through since being moved to Maximum Security at the DC CTF.

“I am furious! LIVID! Purple with Wrath!” she said. “Everyone needs to know that this is happening”.
We have been told about many tactics that the DOC staff seem to use on these prisoners. Everything from the Diesel Therapy, ridiculous amounts of solitary confinement, 100*+ heat while in the hole, no visits for 2 years, to tainting of food or just plain not providing proper nutrition.
Jessica is in the women’s maximum security and has no J6 support like the guys in the C3A pod. She is being housed with the worst of the worst and most days stays inside her cell by herself. The only other inmates that she has been able to become friends with have alternate schedules, so she no longer sees them.
What Jessica has told me might seem silly or frivolous to us out here, as we stand free in our comfy homes. However, to be in a concrete cell day after day with no freedom, we could only imagine things through her eyes and know that people have their breaking points.

Currently, Jessica is going through not just dealing with being moved to Maximum security after being found guilty of Seditious Conspiracy, but now the prosecutors are appealing her sentencing to try and get an 18 yr sentence handed down from the judge. On top of all of this already stressful and heartbreaking news, there is a Correctional Officer, CPL. Pryor whom Jessica feels especially harassed by. She “accidentally” calls Jessica by male pronouns. Jessica is in the women’s jail and to look at or talk to her you would not make that mistake.
On June 13, Cpl. Pryor came into Jessica’s cell and decided to “turn it over” and search her cell without her body cam on. Pryor went through her things and settled on a picture that Jessica has of her pet fish. Pryor ripped the picture down and put it in her jacket then left the cell. After Jessica made noise about getting her picture back, she finally got it back damaged, as can be seen on surveillance video.

On July 6, another CO CPL Warren locked Jessica out of her cell. Telling her she had to stay out until she was done with her rounds. Jessica is on medication that acts like a water pill and she needs to use the restroom often. There is no communal bathroom in the POD. Warren let Jessica know she would need to “Hold it” if she needed to use the bathroom. When Jessica sent in a written grievance about this incident their response to the grievance was to return her grievance paperwork.
Jessica’s anxiety has become increasingly worse. One such instance is last week on the 10th of July. Monday is laundry day and the CO refused to take Jessica’s laundry for cleaning. After the CO acted like it was no big deal that she would have no clean clothes for another week, Jesica lost her cool and cussed out the CO. The CO then locked her in her cell recording Jessica from her body cam as she dumped out her laundry bags to show this officer how much laundry she had. She begged for her stuff to be cleaned. She admittedly started to freak out. Her breaking point of so many times she’s been mistreated and the solitary confinement all came to a head. She was having a Mental Health Emergency. She began to inflict self-harm as she screamed “F**k You!”.
Trending: GOP Uniparty Senators Threaten to Leave and Become Democrats
Lt. Hines came to Jessica’s cell and caught her on body cam inflicting the self-harm. The Lt. ultimately took the laundry and dismissed Jessica’s anxiety and attack on herself.

“I was never taken to Mental Health or a doctor for my grievous self-inflicted injuries,” Watkins said. “They just kept me locked in my cell and left me like that”.
On Saturday, 5 days later a CO sees Jessica’s bruises and sends her to Medical where the doctor puts her in an isolation cell for half the day and tells her that she, ‘Needs Jesus, before sending her back to her unit.’
Last night was all Jessica could take, which is why I am writing this article today. At 2:30 a.m. CPL Pryor kicked Jessica’s cell door making the bright overhead light come on in her cell. Jessica could hear Pryor laughing when she did this. Jessica yelled and banged on her door for at least a half hour before the light was finally turned off. Her mental strength is being tried at every level. She doesn’t know what can be done or know what the answer is to get through this, but she does want people to be aware of her struggle. She has written numerous grievance reports to which nothing is done.

So, yes, this seems on the surface like silly things to have breakdowns over, if you were in your home. But ask yourself, “If I were living in a concrete box every day, how would I handle this?”
Before I hung up with Jessica this afternoon she expressed to me that she didn’t want me to worry about her. “How can I not, Jess?” I asked, “This shit is not ok! You are hurting yourself and they are driving you to that point!”
I get emotional as I write this because the mere thought of enjoying a picture of my pet, the ability to simply use the bathroom, do my laundry, or get a restful night’s sleep is something so minuscule, and yet Jessica is denied these things.

These things, plus too many other things to mention, are what help these people at the DC Gulag and other DOC facilities break down our brothers and sisters.
***Please pray for Watkins and support her here if you can**

‘Fraud in the system’: MTG's ex-husband details 2020 election incident in Georgia​

Perry Greene says election system showed him as casting ballot before he had a chance to vote. County admits error.

By Natalia Mittelstadt
Updated: August 19, 2023 - 7:14am

Link: https://justthenews.com/politics-po...ides-docs-fraudulent-request-ex-husbands-2020

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-Ga.) ex-husband alleges there was voter fraud in Georgia during the 2020 presidential election after he and other voters were told that they had already voted, despite none of them casting their ballots.
On Wednesday, Greene posted on her account on X, the platform previously called Twitter, about how her then-husband, Perry Greene, went to cast a ballot at a polling station in the 2020 general election but was told that he had already voted absentee. However, she said, he had not requested a mail-in absentee ballot for that election. Greene also claimed the same happened to other voters in that polling station.
Greene wrote in her post that she and her then-husband told the story “and were both called liars, until we FOIA’d the documents” and could provide the documentation to prove what happened. She provided records to Just the News on Thursday.
Perry Greene cancel ballot affidavit

Perry Greene cancel ballot affidavit
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

Greene’s then-husband filed for divorce last year.
Perry Greene verified his ex-wife's account to Just the News on Friday, adding that he signed a “Cancel Ballot Affidavit” form, on which he wrote, “I did not request one!!” and was able to cast an in-person early vote ballot. Early vote ballots are called in-person absentee ballots in Georgia.
There were about three other people in line with him who experienced the same issue, he said.
Perry Greene also noted that there were some discrepancies in Floyd County during the 2020 general election, leading to the firing of the elections supervisor. One of the discrepancies was that there were 3,000 ballots for Trump in a box on the floor, he said.
While he was able to vote, he said the important question is, “what got messed up, and why was there a first vote to begin with” that he didn’t cast?
“If you didn’t vote, and someone else voted for you, then technically it’s a stolen vote,” Perry Greene said.
He also explained that he “heard from a lot of people” who experienced a similar issue with their ballot, but he “couldn’t chase them all down,” especially since it was expensive to hire an attorney just for obtaining his ballot information.
Floyd County explained that the Georgia secretary of state’s database appeared to have "an error in the system" that showed Perry Greene had voted prior to casting his ballot, according to email correspondence between his lawyer and a Floyd County attorney regarding an open records request.
File
Floyd County Perry Greene ORR.pdf
Perry Greene noted that the "absentee ballot numbers" of his vote and the fraudulent ballot were just "six numbers apart," which he said was "weird, like someone in the system did it."
“There's enough there to say there's fraud in the system,” Perry Greene said. “It needs to be investigated,” such as whether it “is a one-off or how to prevent changes [like this] in 2024.”
Greene provided a screenshot of the Georgia secretary of state’s database showing that there were two ballot applications requested and accepted. The first ballot was cancelled and the second was accepted.
Perry Greene ballot record

Perry Greene ballot record
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

In September 2022, The Valdosta Daily Times published a story on Floyd County’s elections supervisor’s response to Greene’s claims.
Pete McDonald, who was the Floyd County elections supervisor when the story was published, told the newspaper that initially, "records show Perry Greene requested a mailed ballot, which he had done in previous elections, but did not mail it or put it in a secure drop box" and that "This is the same record that would have been referred to by any poll worker who was on duty at the time Mr. Greene appeared to vote in person by early ballot.”
McDonald explained, "I was not working for the Floyd County Board of Elections and Registration during the 2020 election and so I reviewed the Georgia Secretary of State’s E-Net System to see what information I could provide."
However, after reviewing records in response to a Georgia State open records request by Perry Greene’s attorney, McDonald told the newspaper that, “We did not locate any application from Mr. Greene for a by-mail absentee ballot or the standard yellow envelope provided to return a completed ballot, which would have indicated that a written absentee ballot was requested by and mailed to Mr. Greene.”
“We are unable to say why it appeared from the Secretary of State’s records that a by-mail absentee ballot was requested but we can confirm that no documents were located indicating that Mr. Greene ever requested a by-mail absentee ballot, nor that he turned one in when he voted with an in-person absentee ballot,” McDonald said.
Greene told Just the News on Thursday, “My former husband and I were both called liars when I told the story repeatedly after the election. We had to hire an attorney and FOIA the information to prove we weren’t lying. We have never heard from the Secretary of State’s office, or from the Governor or from anyone about this. Even though, Mr. McDonald’s statement proves that we are correct.
“What happened to the absentee ballot that someone turned in under Perry's name?" Greene asked. “Obviously, it remained in the final count for President. Who turned it in under Perry‘s name? Was it one of the ballots in the suitcases under the table in Fulton County? Who entered it in the SOS website? And how many other people did this happen to in the state of Georgia?
“I know there are many and heard the same complaint said widely all over the state," she added. "And is this what the Secretary of State and the Governor consider a perfect election?”
Gov. Brian Kemp (R-Ga.) defended the state's 2020 election in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.
"The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen," Kemp wrote in response to a Truth Social post by Trump claiming that election fraud was present in Georgia. "For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law. Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor."
Kemp’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment on Thursday.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) has also denied Trump's election fraud claims.
Mike Hassinger, a public information officer with the Georgia secretary of state’s office said in a statement on Thursday, "According to our records, this is obviously a county-level error, which the county addressed publicly in their previous statements. Floyd County made many mistakes during the 2020 election which is why our office called for their director to resign."
The Floyd County elections supervisor was unable to provide a response by publishing time.

RELATED ARTICLES​

Joe Biden, July 10, 2023, London, England
Democrat Congressman encourages colleagues to challenge Biden in the 2024 primary
Utah Rep. Burgess Owens stands at U.S. Capitol on Jan. 4, 2021
GOP Congressman Burgess Owens endorses Trump for 2024 presidency
Vivek Ramaswamy
Musk calls Ramaswamy 'very promising candidate'

“We Are Supposed to be in the USA, We have a Constitution, How Is This Happening?” – Marine Corps Veteran, Father, Husband J6 Political Prisoner Zach Rehl Update​

By Assistant Editor Nov. 14, 2023 9:00 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/we-are-supposed-be-usa-we-have-constitution/
230419-Zachary-Rehl-al-1040-f1f174-600x315.webp

The Gateway Pundit previously reported on the ruthless and politically motivated sentences dishonorable Judge Kelly handed down on Proud Boys Joe Biggs, Zach Rehl, Dominic Pezzola, and Ethan Nordean and Enrique Tarrio in the infamous Proud Boys show trial.
Please read Marine Corps veteran Zach Rehl’s gut-wrenching recollection of hearing his sentence of 15 years after he was convicted of “seditious conspiracy” something that was completely made up and a complete lie.
Since his arrest, Zach has missed the birth of his daughter and he has never been able to hold his almost one-year-old child. He also has a teenage daughter who he misses greatly and has not seen since his arrest.

Zach wrote the following to The Gateway Pundit to update readers in the second of a series of letters. You can read part one here.
Before The Next Crisis Hits – Prepare With A Medical Emergency Kit (Includes Ivermectin and Z-Pak)

For those of you tuning in for the first time, this is part two of a true multi-chapter series that will hopefully continue periodically depending on demand. You can find the link to part one above and if you like what you see, you can expect to continue reading future chapters right here on the Gateway Pundit. So, below is the next installment of the series, which I hope you find interesting. If you like what you see and want to see more, feel free to follow along as well as visit defendzach.com for more information.
Now, I’m going to dive right in where we left off following my arrest. It all happened so quick, but while I was going through booking, people kept talking to me like I was going to be there a while, it was really odd. Officers though, were quick to fingerprint me, document my appearance, and, since I expressed I wanted a lawyer the moment I got there, they wasted no time trying to interview me. So at this point, I still don’t know my charges, although I was just taken over to the BOP after everything over at the FBI next door was completed. The moment I get there, they start giving a medical screening and of course a “covid” test, along with various questions about my medical history, to which I get told, a medical doctor will follow up with me in a couple weeks. A couple weeks? What? This is what I’m thinking.

**** Please help Zach here.*****

If this seems confusing, its meant to be, that is exactly how I felt. I was getting shuffled all over really fast, meeting different officers and personnel and not getting told squat. Finally, out of confusion and frustration, I snap and ask someone, “What the hell am I even charged with? When will I see a judge?” One of them says, “conspiracy” and “not till Friday.” I said, “Conspiracy of what?” He just shrugs and says, “I dunno, conspiracy.” Great, thanks I guess. So I ask this guy about a phone call since he is at least talking to me, and he helps me dial my wife’s number and tells me to be quick. At this point, I’m realizing something strange is going on, so I’m bugging out and my anxiety is starting to go through the roof. As my wife picks up, by the sound of her voice, it sounds like she is having the same experience. She proceeds to give me a rundown of the raid, where the FBI searched vents, boxes, drawers, literally anything they could get their hands on and took a tee shirt, a jacket, some sneakers, some Proud Boy coins and a PB hat, which all seemed so odd. Then she quickly filled me in on the lawyer situation and I asked her when she secures the lawyer to have him contact me ASAP. I told her that I would call her again as soon as I was able to. But what I was about to walk into next would rock my world and shatter any respect I had for how the justice system worked in this country and start to open my eyes to some of the most serious, unchecked misconduct in the criminal justice system, things that would outrage any constitutional-loving American to their core.

So after they were done booking and such, I was given some lunch and taken to the “covid” block. The first thing to pop in my head was, this is absurd and way over the top. Half of the block block was covered under some sort of bubble, or tent with hazard signs and warnings all over and it reminded me of a video game like Resident Evil or something. As you could imagine, this is where they put sick inmates – not inmates dying of some flesh eating disease or anything, but inmates that caught “covid.” Everyone else went to the other regular half with regular cells, which wasn’t under the hazard tents, but it was essentially the same thing as far as what the living conditions were. These living conditions were draconian and something I would have expected out of Soviet Russia. They included a 14 day lockdown (although mine lasted 20 days despite no positive “covid” test.) This meant no recreation time, which normally lasted from 6 am to 9:30pm, except for one hour every two to three days. That one hour was your time to shower, make any phone calls and get anything else of importance you need done, if you even could. I also had to discover all this on the fly, because some guards (known as COs) weren’t very nice and would ignore you if you tried asking questions while locked in your cell. This was also frustrating because you wouldn’t see someone at times for hours, and when you did see someone, they just ignored you. Imagine trying to figure out when you could call your loved ones again or get let out of this cell, and no one will even stop at your cell long enough to tell you what is going on. If you are going to strip people of all their rights and treat them like a caged animal over a sickness that the person didn’t even have, at least have some decency to tell them what your current rules are so people don’t go crazy. Which people did go crazy, you heard people screaming and banging on doors all day and night, but no one would answer them. They could have been dying of heart attacks or something, and I’ll bet at times people did, but no one would come to see.
My main concern was trying to call my wife so I could see what my lawyer situation was. After being in the cell for at least 24 hours, I finally found out that I wouldn’t be let out of my cell until Friday morning and when I was, I had to fill out a form and get my phone numbers put on some approved list by the ‘block manager’ so I suppose they could monitor my calls. Frustrated, as I have no other choice but to wait until Friday morning, I try to aimlessly kill time any way I can, which is hard because I’m locked in this tiny cell under these conditions. To paint a picture of what those conditions were, I’ll start off by pointing out there is no TV, no cable like all the movies say there is. You are given a small one inch foam pad to lay on a steel bedframe, which is also a bunk bed. In this 8×12 foot area is a steel desk that is attached to the wall, a sink, the toilet and the beds, and if you are lucky, a tiny 3-inch wide window that was usually covered by a metal grate that made it hard to see. Other times there was no window, like my cell in later months, as it would be completely covered.

Meanwhile, the doctors stopped by to tell me that none of my medications are carried by the jail. None of them. I’m not going to go deep into my medical background, but there were three main things the VA prescribed me medication for, otherwise my anxiety would go through the roof, I wouldn’t be able to sleep, and I would feel constant pain. So, I was just told the medications I was prescribed the past 8 years by another government agency, the VA, would not be prescribed to me at all. Frustrated even further because I obviously didn’t sleep my first night, but now I know I wouldn’t be sleeping my second night either. Whatever, I think to myself, I’m going home tomorrow anyway, so I don’t push the issue. Not that it would have mattered anyway, because these Docs had no cares in the world, I mean, they were government employees after all, and we all know how they can be sometimes.

Fast forward to midday Thursday, and I’m starting to get antsy. I haven’t been visited by any lawyer yet, so at this point I’m starting to panic a little bit too. I haven’t been able to smoke a cig, so nicotine withdrawals are creeping up on me, and the lack of my medications are starting to cause my psyche to deteriorate a little bit. Since I’m also locked in this cell by myself, I have no other choice but to sit and think about the worst case scenarios that could be playing out. I was terrified at the thought of having a public defender because I always heard stories about corruption at the local level in Philly, and expected it to be no different at the federal level, especially with a political case like this one.
I was also, due to the same reasoning, worried about getting stuck with a lawyer who leaned left, as was the case with most people in the city of Philadelphia in general, and getting my bail screwed with as a result. I eventually thought of the idea of trying to ask for a phone call with the idea of obtaining my lawyer’s number so I could call him myself, but I was ignored at every turn. The most irritating thing these COs would do, they would open this little trap door to give you your food, and while you are trying to ask them a question, they would slam the trap door in your face and walk away, not to be seen again for hours. After hours of thinking of all of this and having no idea what is going on, I’m now in full panic mode. I didn’t trust the government with how they have handled things up to this point and now I’m starting to think my wife wasn’t able to secure this lawyer, or worse, had accepted a public defender that tricked her into accepting their services and is secretly working against my best interests. The list goes on, being locked in a cell with nothing to do but look at the walls can make you think of a lot of things. Throw a little anxiety into the mix and a terrifying situation with extraordinarily unjust circumstances, and its no wonder I heard people screaming all hours of the day. In less than 72 hours, I was able to observe a jail where they were depriving people of medications and quite literally driving healthy people crazy by locking them up for really long periods of time for no reason other than taking an “overarching precaution”, completely ignoring all of their rights, not only as Americans but as humans in general.
As the court hearing ticked closer and closer, I just paced around my cell and stared out my little window to kill time. I obviously couldn’t sleep due to the stress and lack of my meds that help. So I was pretty exhausted when 10am rolled around Friday morning. The CO unlocks my door for the first time since I was brought there at around 5-6pm Wednesday, almost 72 hours later. I utilized this time to meet with this manager guy, who set my phone up so I can call my wife. Finally, I could call her and she tells me she just met with the lawyer and gave me his number. It felt like a boulder had just rolled off of my back and for the moment, I start to feel much better. With my lawyer’s number in hand, I could now request a “legal call” from this manager, at least that’s what he told me at the time. As I went back to his office, I tell him I’m trying to call my lawyer before my 12pm hearing for bail. He says, “no problem, follow me,” and he walked me over to a table with an old red telephone on it, the kind with a handheld receiver that you pick up off of a little box with a key pad on it. There is a sign on the red phone that says, “legal phone.”

As I go to put my hand on the phone to pick it up, the CO says “now hold on, you can make your legal call, but due to ‘covid,’ I have to stay in the room, but don’t worry though, I’m here all day, I hear tons of people talk about their cases, so it goes in one ear and out the other.” Now I’m sitting there thinking, as President of the Philadelphia Proud Boys and remembering how they ransacked my house like I was Pablo Escobar, this is already sort of a high profile situation, at least locally, so this guy is obviously full of shit. But as I am desperate for my legal call, I waive it off as no big deal, I think to myself, I’ll just be careful what I say. So when we proceed again, as I go to grab the phone once more, he stops me again, saying “no, no, I dial the number over here.” What he was referring to was his black employee desk phone. You may recall, I worked for the federal government as military personnel. When I was on the stand, I jokingly said I was a “pencil pusher,” so that meant I worked in an office setting often. This made me familiar with the rules and regulations in the federal government and how they operated. One thing I always remembered about the black phones in all of the federal government was that they were all always recorded. They did this to ensure people were not using them for nefarious reasons and to settle disputes that happened on these phones. People always got in trouble doing stupid things on these government recorded phones, so it was a vivid memory of mine with regards to these phones.
So when he told me he had to dial my lawyer’s number on this phone first, my heart went up in my throat and my stomach started to feel uneasy. I remember thinking, this can’t be real, no way he is about to do what I think he is about to do. I let the whole thing play out anyway, staying completely attentive though, but also thinking I will just catch up with my lawyer after I get bail if what happens happens. I need to make tis call to at least confirm that he is actually representing me. So I give the guy the number, and I watch him as he dials the lawyer’s number. He then switches lines to patch the call on the red phone, followed by merging the two lines. He then tells me to pick the red receiver up. I vividly remember what happened next, as I watched him press what I believe was the hold button and then he hung up his receiver. I remember this because I watched his receiver hang up and my lawyer say hello after. I then watched as the red light on his phone (where my line was currently at) continued to blink red during my entire call. This meant the CO never hung up the call and with my current knowledge of government phones was also (illegally) recording everything that was being said.
This was probably the most intense call I have ever had. I’m witnessing an absolute nightmare as my government is holding me in custody for crimes I did not even know of yet and my government is recording my phone call with my lawyer hours before my bail hearing. Meanwhile I’m face to face with a corrections officer/manager of some sort and he’s listening to everything I said. “In one ear and out the other” was all I could think of. Yeah, because you don’t need to remember, you’re recording it all. Anyway, my lawyer makes mention of a photo that was circulating online, but I’m shaking and currently having a panic attack, so I don’t even know how to speak at this point. I just can’t believe what I’m going through at the moment, so I utter out, “OK”, and I repeat OK at everything he says, not wanting to admit or acknowledge anything he is saying while I’m watching my phone line be recorded. Again, its been less than 72 hours and I have already witnessed more violations to my rights than I could have ever imagined. We are supposed to be in the USA, we have a Constitution, how is any of this happening? I couldn’t believe it, I still don’t believe it, but as you know, and as I will get into soon, my bail was subsequently granted, then revoked.

From this point on, every single “legal call” I ever witnessed was conducted in this fashion, and it is done the exact same way for every inmate I have seen make these calls to their lawyers. I can’t say for sure that every manager or counselor knew what they were doing, but I can say for sure that the government was recording these calls when calls were done in this manner. So as you can now come to understand in my entire time incarcerated, almost three years now, I never once had a true legal call between just my lawyer and myself for the reason stated above. So, if you aren’t starting to question how corrupt the justice system is and how bad we have had it, just wait, because I am only getting started.
Please share this far and wide and hopefully with your help, we can continue spreading the word and raising awareness to these atrocities. This way real change can happen and things like this can never happen again. So, thank you again for your continued support and I hope you continue following along so we can continue releasing new chapters. Don’t forget to follow along on www.defendzach.com
Trending: UPDATE: US House Votes with 8 Republicans Joining Democrats to Shelve Impeachment of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Who Has Overseen the Purposeful Invasion at the US Border
Thank you and God Bless.
Zach Rehl

**** Please help Zach here.****

Back