Ghetto Mammy With 15 Niglets From 3 Babydaddies Sez "Somebody Owes Me"

Q: What do you call a pregnant negress ?

A: A Criminal Factory.

Skittles and Ice Tea is all they want to be hard working helpful productive citizen's, and not spit in White peoples food.

92 or 95% of all Congoid college graduate's work for city, county, state, or the central regime where they are Over Represented and over paid Why is that ?

As for the comment that she and her brood will cost government millions, that is a fact.

A million to spend on the future crime wave were put in to the foster care racket which is extremely expensive to operate, when all the costs and people connected with it are tallied IMO.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/278699/8/Mother-of-15-accused-of-battery-on-law-enforcement

Angel Adams, mother of 15, accused of battery on a law enforcement officer
11:54 AM, Oct 18, 2012

121018114414_angel-adams.jpg

Tampa, Florida -- A Tampa mother of 15 children was back in a Hillsborough County courtroom Thursday afternoon, facing battery charges and opposing an officer with violence.

This all happened back in May when police showed up to 39-year-old Angel Adams' house after a neighbor called 911, because one of her children was apparently throwing rocks at other kids.

Police say when they went inside Adams' house, they were jumped by her and her 16-year-old daughter.

Police had to call for backup and they say they tasered Adams so she would let go of another officer. Adams was arrested and some of her children were taken to Juvenile Assessment Center.

The unemployed mother first made headlines back in 2010 when she criticized the county for not doing enough to help her, despite having Hillsborough County Welfare to bail her out of debt and giving her a place for her family to stay.

She then was found in contempt of court for refusing to tell a judge if she was pregnant with a 16th child and had custody of her children revoked.

She has 17 kidlets now.

What do you call a pregnant black female?

A factory whose only product is criminals.

Infamous Tampa mother back in court, facing eviction; demands once again ‘somebody needs to pay’​

by: Jeff Patterson

Posted: Dec 28, 2017 / 11:37 AM EST

Updated: Dec 28, 2017 / 11:37 AM EST

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Angel Brown is internationally infamous, but she is barely aware of why.

In April 2010, a call came in to the News Channel 8 newsroom about a woman living in a single motel room with a number of children.

When a reporter and photographer showed up to check out the story, Angel angrily looked into the camera and demanded, “Somebody needs to pay for all of this!”

News Channel 8 reports about the Tampa mother and her children were uploaded to YouTube and have now been viewed millions of times.

Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh singled out Angel Adams as the face of what is wrong with the American welfare system, in their opinion.

Brown says she doesn’t care that people have expressed hate about her across the country.

“I don’t care, they don’t know me,” said Brown.

Brown doesn’t own a computer and doesn’t care that people have viewed and commented on her story millions of times

In 2010, Brown, then known as Angel Adams, had 15 biological children, and 12 of them were living with her in the motel room.

The Department of Children and Families stepped in and found Brown and her children a new home.

She has been in and out of court several times since then and has lost and then regained custody of her children.

Now, Angel Adams is married to Eric Brown and has a total of 17 biological niglets.

Twelve of the children live with the Brown’s and they are in trouble again, facing eviction and in court.

The Tampa Housing Authority pays their rent, but because of maintenance problems at the house, the housing authority has not paid rent to the landlord for three months.

The landlord has filed a notice of eviction and has informed the court they intend to make repairs to the home and resell it and they do not accept “Section 8,” or government assisted rent, from their tenants.

The Brown’s also owe nearly $600 for an overdue power bill and told a Hillsborough County Judge on Thursday they used money the Tampa Housing Authority mailed to them to pay for the power bill to pay instead, to evacuate their family during Hurricane Irma.

“These bills was extra, extra high on top of late fees from Tampa Housing Authority not never paying on time,” Eric Brown told Hillsborough Judge Michael Williams at an eviction hearing on Thursday.

Angel Brown told the judge she was desperate and had no choice.

“I used it for my children to evacuate for the Irma Hurricane. When they told us to get out, I used that money to evacuate and get my children where they needed to be,” said Angel Brown.

Judge Williams told the couple the law gave him little choice in the matter.

“You are asking me to make an agency to pay money above and beyond what they have committed to pay and I don’t have that authority,” said Williams.

The judge has now given the couple until Jan. 15 to find a new home for their family.

Back