Folks, this is why Republicans are essentially all "rinos," cowards, and satanic anti-Christs, suck-ups to Jews; w. "defenders" like this, USA is lost

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Sen. John Kennedy to Hannity: “Hate Speech” Must Be Banned From Twitter​

by Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
April 29th 2022, 4:37 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/sen-john-kennedy-to-hannity-hate-speech-must-be-banned-from-twitter/

Louisiana Senator John Kennedy (R) told Sean Hannity on Thursday that so-called “hate speech” must be banned on Twitter and Hannity failed to give any pushback.

“Here we see braindead Sean Hannity and dopey Sen. John Kennedy in one sentence talk about how important free speech is and in the next say that ‘hate speech’ must be banned because muh waycisms and muh andy-zemidisms!” Gab commented on Twitter. “Ladies and gentleman: ‘Republicans.’ “

Here we see braindead @seanhannity and dopey @SenJohnKennedy in one sentence talk about how important free speech is and in the next say that "hate speech" must be banned because muh waycisms and muh andy-zemidisms!

Ladies and gentleman: "Republicans" pic.twitter.com/WOWFhBgMmZ
— Gab.com (@getongab) April 28, 2022

“Hate speech” doesn’t exist in America under the First Amendment and for Kennedy to say otherwise should disqualify him from office.

If you don’t support free speech, you don’t support America.

Kennedy’s position puts him to the left of Supreme Court Justices Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan and the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

OfixjQX.jpg

From Valiant News:

“Look look, what Musk is proposing is nothing extraordinary, he just believes in free speech,” Kennedy said. “Well, what does free speech? It means you’re not free unless you have the right to express yourself. It means you’re not free unless you can say what you think.”
“Let me ask you, should there be – obviously you gotta have a limit, nobody should be able make a physical threat against somebody – ” Hannity said.
“The question is, if you really want to have a freedom of speech platform, I mean any reasonable person with a conscience and a soul deplores real racism and deplores, um, real antisemitism,” Hannity said, prompting Kennedy to agree with an “Mhm.”
Hannity asked, “Uh, do you let those people say what they want and assume that the free market will weed them out and people won’t pay attention to them, or should there be some standards? That gets a little more complicated.”
“Well, you shouldn’t allow hate speech,” Kennedy declared.
Full clip:

Incidentally, Kennedy went on to say leftists should be allowed to say “all white people are racist” on Twitter but made no similar claim about allowing other forms of “racism” or “antisemitism,” the issue Hannity actually raised.

I don’t think that’s a coincidence. We all saw how Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) last year smeared Gab as an “anti-Semitic platform” and pushed for it to be shut down.

These are “GOP values.”

Anti-Semitic platforms do not represent Texas values.

Proud to support @PhilKingTX & @GoldmanCraig’s bill to fight anti-Semitism in our communities. #txlege pic.twitter.com/ZVri3z0Wis
— Gov. Greg Abbott (@GovAbbott) March 11, 2021

It’s also no coincidence that Hannity said nothing to pushback against Kennedy’s bulls*** — he also said nothing to speak out against the so-called “far-right” being banned en masse from social media at the behest of the ADL.

The average GOP congressman supported Big Tech banning the “far-right” and that’s why they did nothing to pushback against censorship for four years straight (other than demand more of it). The GOP did more to pushback against Ben & Jerry’s for refusing to sell ice cream in the Occupied Palestinian Territories than they ever did to fight Big Tech censorship.

For his part, Hannity is actively pushing transgenderism and nuclear war with Russia on his audience. Those are his priorities — he couldn’t care less about protecting free speech.

Seeing as how Elon Musk is in such a generous mood, maybe he should step up to the plate and buy our Congress next. It’s already completely owned by billionaires anyway, maybe we could get one billionaire in there who actually cares about our country for a change!

With Biden’s Approval Rating Hitting Record Low, GOP Works to Hand Dems a Win On Gun Control​

June 6th 2022, 4:10 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/with...-gop-works-to-hand-dems-a-win-on-gun-control/

Joe Biden’s approval rating is lower than “every president of the modern era at this stage of their term” but Republican senators are working to hand him a big win and sell out their base by teaming up with Democrats to pass gun control legislation.

“President Joe Biden finally did it. The lackluster leader’s approval rating has fallen below every president of the modern era at this stage of their term,” the Washington Examiner reported late last month. “Citing approval polling dating back to Harry S. Truman in 1945, FiveThirtyEight said that no president has been below, or even equal to, Biden’s average of 40.9% on Day 490 of their presidency.”

President @JoeBiden finally did it.

The lackluster leader’s approval rating has fallen below every president of the modern era at this stage of their term.https://t.co/WNTlvlAfB8
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 26, 2022

Biden's net approval dips to lowest of presidency: @FiveThirtyEight

Joe Biden is now the Least Popular President (net approval) at this point in office

Biden's net approval is 4 points lower than Trump's at this time in office pic.twitter.com/CurB7eAKpC
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) May 25, 2022

President Trump was completely stonewalled by Democrats throughout his entire presidency but the GOP is regularly looking to work across the aisle to boost Biden’s failing presidency.

On Sunday, Pennsylvania Senator Pat Toomey (R) went on CBS’s “Face the Nation” to shill for gun control and said he’s hopeful that “at least half” of GOP senators will support new restrictions.

Toomey said Biden’s extreme gun control proposals “have no chance of passing the Senate” and “the president is not being very helpful” but the GOP will step up to the plate and push through their own gun control measures for him.

“The problem is I think the President might have been a president who would reach across the aisle try to bring people together but he’s chosen not to take that approach since day one,” Toomey said. “He has sided with the far left of his party and really not reached out to Republicans. He gave a speech on this topic where he advocated policies that he knows for sure have no chance of passing the Senate probably couldn’t even get 50 votes, and hold the Democrats much less get the 60 we would need. So once again, the President is not being very helpful. I think at the end of the day, this is going to come down to whether we can reach a consensus in the United States Senate. There are intensive discussions underway. It includes people who have not been engaged on this issue in the past. I can’t certainly can’t guarantee any outcome but it feels to me like we are closer than we’ve been since I’ve been in the Senate.”

“So you can get four other Republicans to stand with you, the six who are negotiating?” CBS’s Margaret Brennan asked.

“My hope is we’ll get a lot more than that,” Toomey responded. “My hope is we’ll get at least half the Republican conference.”

“Is there a risk that the Republican Party becomes associated with gun violence, if you can’t get those votes?” Brennan said.

“You know, look, I think the Republicans have been very consistently supporters of Second Amendment rights,” Toomey responded. “Republican voters expect Republicans to defend the Second Amendment. I think there is a place to land that’s consistent with the Second Amendment, as I’ve been advocating for expanding background checks, by the way, I think encouraging states to have some kind of red flag laws could make sense as long as there’s adequate due process. I think there are school safety provisions, there are mental health issues that we could address. So there are things we could do that would be constructive, that are consistent with Republican values, and I’m hoping we’ll get there.”

Red flag laws are “Republican values.” Same goes for “expanded background checks” and “criminal justice reform.”

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham (R) also voiced his support for gun control on Thursday after Biden gave a radical speech essentially calling for New York’s anti-gun laws to go nationwide.

We need to:

Ban assault weapons — and if we can’t, then we should raise the age to purchase them from 18 to 21.

Ban high-capacity magazines.

Strengthen background checks.

Enact safe storage laws and red flag laws.

Repeal gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability.
— President Biden (@POTUS) June 2, 2022

“I stand ready to vote on ALL the proposals mentioned by President Biden tonight and encourage the Democratic Leader to bring them forward for votes,” Graham said. “I also stand ready to work across the aisle to find common ground – something that was absent from President Biden’s address to the nation.”

I stand ready to vote on ALL the proposals mentioned by President Biden tonight and encourage the Democratic Leader to bring them forward for votes.

(1/2)
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) June 3, 2022

I also stand ready to work across the aisle to find common ground – something that was absent from President Biden’s address to the nation.

(2/2)
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) June 3, 2022

Biden’s gun control proposals are destined to fail so the GOP is stepping in to do his job for him. This is our “opposition party.”

Republican Donors Tell GOP Leaders to Back Open Borders And Mass Amnesty to ‘Ease Inflation’​

June 15th 2022, 5:18 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/repu...n-borders-and-mass-amnesty-to-ease-inflation/

Open borders and mass amnesty will “ease inflation” — just look at how cheap everything is in California!

From Politico, “Republican donors to GOP leaders: Bipartisan immigration reform would ease inflation”:

More than a dozen GOP donors are trying a new tack in urging Republican congressional leaders to get serious about granting so-called Dreamers legal status: it’ll help ease inflation and the U.S. labor shortage.
In a letter being sent Wednesday to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, 14 donors who call themselves “life-long Republicans” said that reaching a deal on immigration that provides permanent legal status to immigrants brought to the U.S. illegally as children “makes economic sense.”
“Improving border security and providing a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers is not only morally right; it is also absolutely crucial to addressing labor shortages, reducing food prices and creating jobs for all American families,” the donors wrote in the letter, organized by the American Business Immigration Coalition and shared first with POLITICO.
[…] In April, a bipartisan group of senators — Sens. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Alex Padilla (D-Calif.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) and John Cornyn (R-Texas) — relaunched discussions on immigration reform. However, they have not reached any breakthrough in those talks. […]
“Until the election is over, they’re going to be a very low-risk group and so we’ll just keep hammering away at them,” one of the signatories, John Rowe, Exelon chair emeritus and a longtime GOP proponent of immigration reform, told POLITICO. “I don’t think the real issue is persuading McConnell and Cornyn … I think the real issue is in showing them it’s safe to have a little courage.”
[…] Craig Duchossois, executive chair of the private investment firm Duchossois Group and another GOP donor who signed the letter, said that “with the division within the country, the odds probably don’t favor” passing immigration reform that includes a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers.
Politico only tells us two of the 14 donors who signed the letter.

We do know that BlackRock’s Larry Fink is pushing the exact same line.

Politico reported that the GOP’s sellout on gun control is giving donors “renewed optimism” that a mass amnesty could get passed.

Rebecca Shi, executive director of the American Business Immigration Coalition, said the recent bipartisan deal reached on guns, however, renewed some optimism that there is space for both parties to strike a deal on immigration.
Those who signed the letter “are impatient for incremental solutions,” Shi said. “And that’s what we saw this weekend on the bipartisan deal on guns. We … believe that can also happen on immigration with a similar set of negotiators.”
We elected Trump in 2016 against all odds, giving the GOP control of the White House, Senate, House and shortly thereafter the Supreme Court and all we got were tax cuts for rich billionaires (who spent all their extra money on getting Trump out of office) and “criminal justice reform.”

Meanwhile, the least popular president in history got the GOP to give him an “infrastructure” bill (contributing to massive inflation), gun control and potentially a mass amnesty.

Mitch McConnell announces support for bipartisan Senate gun deal pic.twitter.com/K2BRsYE7gq
— JM Rieger (@RiegerReport) June 14, 2022

The GOP has gotten a huge boost in their poll numbers as a result of Democrats running the country into the ground and now they’re capitalizing on it by selling out their base on behalf of their donors in the hope it won’t matter in the upcoming elections.

CNN: Republican TWO-POINT Lead on the generic Ballot is the Best position at this points in ANY Midterms cycle in over 80 years pic.twitter.com/qGmerDQykQ
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) June 7, 2022

Trump gave us a sliver of hope that this system could be reformed before its eventual collapse but he was thwarted on all fronts and now we seem to be returning to business as usual.

On the bright side, GOP Senate hopeful Blake Masters, who eschews political correctness, is making great strides.

New independent @trafalgar_group #AZSen ’22 #GOP primary #poll of likely voters. #tightrace #AZpol

28.9% @bgmasters
23.7% @brnoforaz
17.2% @Jim_Lamon
4.4% @GeneralMcGuire
4.0% @_JustinOlson
21.8% Und

See Report: https://t.co/Kl3ojzVISP pic.twitter.com/Q8rg3N4nfs
— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) June 13, 2022

Masters and Brnovich are both decent choices.

Republican South Carolina Rep. Tom Rice, who backed Trump’s impeachment, was just ousted from Congress in his GOP primary.

U.S. Rep. Tom Rice, one of 10 House Republicans to vote to impeach Donald Trump over the Jan. 6 insurrection, has been ousted from Congress in his South Carolina GOP primary. Rice was defeated by state Rep. Russell Fry, who was backed by Trump. https://t.co/JXYD2GA1R0 pic.twitter.com/m7dVFme649
— The Associated Press (@AP) June 15, 2022

Polls also show Republican voters are getting wise to replacement migration.

Though the GOP establishment is doing everything in their power to keep their voters on the globalists’ plantation, the average GOP voter is only getting more radical.

It's truly frightening how treacherous and corrupt (because u KNOW they were promised BIG money fm the globalist-satanists) these scummy puke really, truly are for contempt for the people, the people who voted for them.

Senate Passes Gun Control Bill – 15 Republicans Sell Out Their Voters to Hand Biden Major Win​

June 24th 2022, 4:17 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/sena...ell-out-their-voters-to-hand-biden-major-win/

The Senate on Thursday night voted 65-33 to pass new gun control legislation with 15 Republicans, including Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell, signing off on the historic backstab.

#BREAKING The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33

Here Are The 15 Republicans Who Voted For It:

Blunt
Burr
Capito
Cassidy
Collins
Cornyn
Ernst
GRAHAM
McConnell
Murkowski
Portman
Romney
Tillis
Toomey
Young pic.twitter.com/dFaSjCeHgE
— The Columbia Bugle ?? (@ColumbiaBugle) June 24, 2022

A giddy Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) was reportedly seen patting McConnell on the back for betraying his voters on behalf of his globalist masters — a priceless gift which no doubt sent tingles down McConnell’s spine.

Lots of hugs and handshakes on floor

Schumer said Senate on cusp of passing the most significant gun legislation in 3 decades
— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) June 24, 2022

Schumer, all smiles, gives McConnell a pat on the shoulder
— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) June 24, 2022

Unconfirmed reports claimed the gasbag under McConnell’s chin inflated to triple it’s normal size because he was so proud.

Crazy how fast our divided Congress can move when they’re arming Ukraine or disarming you.
— The Columbia Bugle ?? (@ColumbiaBugle) June 24, 2022

The sellout came just hours after the Supreme Court elected to expand gun rights by striking down an onerous concealed carry law in New York.

The utter contempt and hatred the GOP establishment harbors for their own voters is truly beyond belief.

VDARE-trump-tillis.jpg

Sen. Thom Tillis (NC—Treason Lobby): Time For The GOP To Ignore Him
thumb_watcherii.jpg

Washington Watcher II
07/05/2022

Link: https://vdare.com/articles/sen-thom-tillis-nc-treason-lobby-time-for-the-gop-to-ignore-him

See also: GOP Immigration Cucks Crawling Out Of Holes, Despite Massive Base Disapproval
“I think what happened at the border with finding 51 dead migrants in that tractor trailer is what I would call a ‘Uvalde moment.’” Democrat Senator Dick Durbin said of that horrific event in San Antonio, Texas. “I hope it sparks an interest in finding a bipartisan approach to dealing with immigration.” Significantly, the Republican he’s started Amnesty talks with is Senator Thom Tillis of North Carolina [Durbin Says the Horrifying Deaths of Migrants Found in a Tractor Trailer Should Be an “Uvalde Moment” for Immigration Reform, by Andrew Desiderio, Politico, June 29, 2022]. Tillis is often overlooked, but he’s quietly built a reputation as one of the worst Republican senators on immigration. Hardly any Republican can equal his zeal in pushing this treason against the Historic American Nation. His continuing influence within the party shows just how far the GOP must go before it becomes a genuine America First party.
To demonstrate just how bad Tillis is on immigration; a little history is in order. As a North Carolina state representative in 2013, he aggressively pushed immigration sellouts. One measure greatly expanded Guest Worker programs that allowed seasonal workers to stay even longer and be available to all industries. When Republican Gov. Pat McCrory vetoed the bill, Tillis, the House Speaker, led the legislature in overriding it.
The Tarheel State’s House also failed pass a measure to crack down on illegal immigration. His chief Senate primary opponent, Greg Brannon, explained:
If Republicans want to retake control of the US Senate we cannot nominate a candidate who will go along with the DC establishment and push through Amnesty. My primary opponent has supported efforts to allow illegal immigrants to skirt immigration laws.
[More money, more problems for Thom Tillis, by John Frank, News & Observer, April 2, 2014]
Unfortunately, Tillis won the primary and the Senate seat in 2014, which invited hosannas from immigration enthusiast Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake, Arizona’s two senators. Both saw Tillis’ win as a win for Amnesty. Thankfully, their optimism was misplaced: Amnesty failed. [McCain: N.C. results good news for GOP, migrant reform, by Dan Nowicki, The Arizona Republic, May 10, 2014].
But that hasn’t stopped Tillis from trying to muscle through more bad immigration legislation almost every year since his election. Here’s the timeline:
Ever since taking office in 2015, he’s loudly advocated more foreign workers and more leniency toward illegal aliens. That year, he demanded that Homeland Security release more H-2B visas because they were “vital to the survival of North Carolina’s seafood industry.” U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services complied [Tillis: Release Of Additional H-2B Visas Will Help North Carolina Workers And Businesses, Tillis.Senate.Gov, July 5, 2015].
Tillis nearly broke his arm patting himself on the back for his herculean effort to legalize illegal aliens and increase guest workers:
While Senator Tillis opposes amnesty, he believes both parties can work together in order to secure the border, address the status of the undocumented population, and support commonsense reforms to the nation’s legal immigration system that would support American businesses and jobs.
[Tillis Pursues Bipartisan Immigration Reforms, Tillis.Senate.Gov, December 20, 2016]
A key talking point: His willingness to join Democrats in selling out his own constituents by importing cheap foreign labor. His actions proved these claims correct.
Early that year, Tillis proposed an Amnesty that would please moderates in both parties. His plan would still have given some form of legal status to all illegals while throwing in some security measures. His goal: Get something to President Trump’s desk. That plan failed [Tillis to continue push for bipartisan immigration reform, by Joe Marusak and Mark Price, Charlotte Observer, February 11. 2017].
He also co-sponsored a bill to give more visas to Afghans. And during the 2017-18 battle over Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, Tillis cosponsored a bill that would have given millions of illegal aliens a “pathway to citizenship.” Republican architects of the sellout said it was a good deal because it didn’t allow the illegals to sponsor relatives to come to the U.S. That’s hardly a reward for the GOP’s base. Tillis was one of five Republican negotiators who wanted the GOP to accept anything the Democrats offered.
Tillis continued his campaign for more cheap foreign labor. He pushed for more H-2B agriculture workers because North Carolina was supposedly suffering a shortage, and “American workers in North Carolina can’t make a sustainable, living wage” in the jobs those foreign workers would do. [Republican Senator: My State’s Economy Needs Immigration Reform, New American Economy, July 19, 2017]. You’d think the solution would be to raise wages, not import an army of foreigners willing to work for serf wages, but anyway, Tillis held up Trump’s nominee for director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to extract more H-2B visas from the administration.
Tillis opposed mandating E-Verify nationally because it would hurt Treason Lobby businesses, and right after midterm elections, Tillis led an effort to double the number of annual H-2B visas from 66,000 to a whopping 132,000. Like most of Tillis’s harebrained ideas, this one, thankfully enough, went nowhere. But Tillis did sign two letters that year urging Congress and President Trump, respectively, to issue more H-2B visas.
The following year, Tillis was set to co-sponsor the Farm Workforce Modernization Act that would have legalized millions of illegal-alien agriculture workers. It has passed the House twice but has never been formally introduced in the Senate. If it does make it to the Senate, Tillis will back it to the hilt.
Tillis is a weak sister on border security, too. The same year, he wrote an op-ed to oppose Trump’s declaring a border emergency and using Pentagon funds to construct a border wall. The expenditure, he claimed, would violate the Constitution’s separation of powers [I support Trump’s vision on border security. But I would vote against the emergency, The Washington Post, February 25, 2019].
But when it appeared that Trump would endorse his primary opponent, Tillis changed his tune and voted for the declaration [Tillis changes vote, supports Trump on border emergency, by Matthew Daly and Gary D. Robertson, The Associated Press, March 14, 2019]. In a typically wired move, Trump then endorsed Tillis, which helped sink any primary challengers [Trump endorses Tillis in North Carolina, by James Arkin, Politico, June 25, 2019].
Last year, Tillis teamed with Texas Sen. John Cornyn to offer a limited “DREAMer” Amnesty that would legalize only those illegals who signed up for DACA, not all illegal aliens who came to the U.S. as minors. Democrats rejected that as insufficient.
Judging by this record, Tillis deserves a much lower NumbersUSA score than his B career rating, which doesn’t convey his dogged pursuit for cheap foreign labor and Amnesty.
And immigration isn’t Tillis’ only weakness. He’s also one of the most vociferous Republican supporters of “criminal justice reform” a.k.a. Jared Kushner’s jailbreak bill and actually touts this record on his Senate page:
Thom has been a longtime advocate of criminal justice reform and has been instrumental in successfully implementing criminal justice reform at both the state and federal level.
The webpage even lists his “achievements”:
  • Helping broker a bipartisan compromise on the FIRST STEP Act, which paved the way for the most sweeping federal criminal justice reform in more than a generation.
  • Spearheading the passage of significant criminal justice reform during his tenure as Speaker of the House in North Carolina.
  • Advocating for an overhaul of America’s juvenile justice system to help get minors back on the right path.
  • Supporting North Carolina’s local, state, and federal law enforcement, including advocating for solutions to improve community-police relations.
The Frist Step Act sprung more than 100 violent felons and sex offenders from prison. It and laws like it led to America’s present crime wave [Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation, by Gregg Re, Fox News, July 23, 2019].
After the martyrdom of St. George Floyd, Tillis intensified his pro-criminal activities. He co-sponsored Sen. Tim Scott’s “JUSTICE Act,” which would have hamstrung law enforcement and established civilian commissions to investigate how police affect blacks. Democrats rejected the bill because it didn’t go far enough to undermine law and order and permit blacks to commit crimes.
Tillis’s latest shot at the Historic American Nation: joining bosom pal Cornyn and 13 other GOP traitors in voting for the “gun safety” measure that became law after the Uvalde shooting [These are the 15 Republican senators who voted for the bipartisan gun bill, by Emily Erods, The New York Times, June 23, 2022]. Maybe that vote will cause the NRA to reconsider its A rating.
The good news for immigration patriots: Few if any of Tillis’ Republican colleagues are interested in an Amnesty…of any kind. They know immigration restriction is a winner in November’s midterms. Even House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, hardly the most trustworthy Republican on Capitol Hill, says Amnesty hasn’t a chance of passing. That won’t stop Tillis, Cornyn, and Co., of course.
Trump’s endorsing Tillis two years ago was a typical mistake, especially given that Tillis subsequently campaigned as if Traitor Joe Biden would land in the White House. One hopes Trump learned his lesson.
And one hopes the GOP has learned its lesson. Legislators such as Tillis demoralize the party’s natural constituency: the Historic American Nation. With the invasion at the southwest border and Biden’s offering 300,000 work visas to Mexicans and Central Americans, now is the time for the party to demand an immigration moratorium, mass deportations, a complete halt to foreign workers, and an end to birthright citizenship.
In other words, if party leaders are serious about retaking Capitol Hill in November, and building a GOP majority coalition, they must give white a.k.a. American voters a good reason to vote them. Thom Tillis stands in the way.

Washington Watcher II [Email him] is an anonymous DC insider.

More GOP Betrayal: Anti-Gun Activist Has Just Been Made Director of the ATF​

July 15, 2022 8:32 pm by IWB

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...ivist-has-just-been-made-director-of-the-atf/

by Chris Black

By naming Steve Dettelbach as the new director of the ATF, the jewish junta is getting stronger and more aggressive.
He won the nomination 48 to 46, thanks to two Republican Senators voting for him (Susan Collins of Maine and Rob Portman of Ohio), as well as Ben Sasse (Nebraska) and Risich of Idaho not even showing up to vote — an obvious tactical choice since they don’t want to have to explain it to their heavily rural gun living voters in the future.

Sasse and Risich could’ve caused a tie and forced Biden to have to send Kamala Harris to break it.
See also WHO recommends return to face masks as Director-General says Covid pandemic 'nowhere near over'
Could’ve been a huge publicity moment for the GOP as midterms near, but they passed on it.
It’s obvious they want to move on from having to defend gun owners.

Kevin McCarthy, GOP Elites and Super PACs Spend $5 Million to Destroy MAGA Candidate Karoline Leavitt in NH Primary – Leavitt Joins Tucker (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 8, 2022 at 8:49pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eavitt-nh-primary-leavitt-joins-tucker-video/

[see vids at site link, above]

karoline-leavitt-2.jpg

Kevin McCarthy, Congressional Leadership Fund, Defending Main Street have spent $5 million to prevent Karoline Leavitt from winning her primary election for New Hampshire’s District 1 next week.
McCarthy, GOP Elites and Super PACs have dumped $5 million to stop challenger Karoline Leavitt.
It is the same tactics the GOP elites use in every state. They can’t win on the issues so they spend MILLIONS to slander and smear MAGA Republican candidates.
MILLIONS!
TRENDING:
BOMBSHELL: "Jack-Booted Gestapo Has to Show Up at Their Door!" -- Steve Bannon Tells Charlie Kirk 35 Trump Allies Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (VIDEO)

They did it in Arizona to Kari Lake. They did it in Missouri to Eric Greitens.
It didn’t work in Arizona. It did work in Missouri with their “Greitens is a wife and child beater” ads.
The Gateway Pundit supports Eric Schmitt for US Senator. We don’t support the horrible Republicans who do anything to destroy MAGA candidates.

** You can support Karoline Leavitt here.
Leavitt once tweeted that Dr. Deborah Birx was a “DEEP STATE DOCTOR” — We agree.
On Thursday night Karoline Leavitt joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the $5 million in attack ads and smears by the GOP elites.

Kevin McCarthy Used FTX Funding to Sway GOP Primaries and Take Out MAGA Favorite Madison Cawthorn​

November 20, 2022

Link: http://www.madnesshub.com/2022/11/kevin-mccarthy-used-ftx-funding-to-sway.html
mccarthy-political-machine-ftx-wapo.jpg
How Kevin McCarthy’s political machine worked to sway the GOP field – WaPo September 27, 2022
This is really a stunning report.
House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy used FTX funding to sway GOP primaries away from Trump supporters.
The National File originally reported on this on Friday.

Of course, it is widely know that the now bankrupt FTX US funded millions into Democrat campaigns through Ukraine.
But at least one FTX player funded hundreds of thousands of dollars to Kevin McCarthy to take out MAGA lawmakers.
The Washington Post reported:
We recommend you read this entire article to understand that Kevin McCarthy is NO FRIEND of MAGA!
Top allies of Kevin McCarthy, the House Republican leader, worked this spring to deny Cawthorn a second term in office, after the Donald Trump-endorsed lawmaker made controversial comments about cocaine use and sex parties in Washington that led McCarthy to announce he had “lost my trust,” according to multiple Republicans briefed on the effort, which has not been previously reported.
GOP lobbyist Jeff Miller, one of McCarthy’s closest friends and biggest fundraisers, and Brian O. Walsh, a Republican strategist who works for multiple McCarthy-backed groups, were both involved in an independent effort to oppose Cawthorn as part of a broader project to create a more functioning GOP caucus next year, said the Republicans, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.
Targeting Cawthorn was part of a larger behind-the-scenes effort by top GOP donors and senior strategists to purge the influence of Republican factions that seek disruption and grandstanding, often at the expense of their GOP colleagues. The political machine around McCarthy has spent millions of dollars this year in a sometimes secretive effort to systematically weed out GOP candidates who could either cause McCarthy trouble if he becomes House speaker or jeopardize GOP victories in districts where a more moderate candidate might have a better chance at winning.
The allies close to McCarthy have sometimes taken steps to conceal their efforts, as they did in the Cawthorn case, with money passing from top GOP donors through organizations that do not disclose their donors or have limited public records, federal disclosures show…
…In the weeks before his primary, a group called Results for N.C. spent $1.7 million to defeat him and support his opponent. The National Association of Realtors, which gave $600,000 to CLF, gave $300,000 to the cause. A nonprofit that does not disclose its donors, Americans for a Balanced Budget, gave $830,000.
Most of the rest of the money, $700,000, came from Ryan Salame, an executive at crypto currency exchange FTX U.S., a major donor both to McCarthy’s own operation and to other groups backing McCarthy’s favored candidates. West Realm Shires Services, the corporate name used by FTX U.S., gave $750,000 to CLF in August. Advisers to Salame and FTX declined to comment.

Report: GOP Leader McCarthy Used Democratic Donor’s Cash To Defeat MAGA Republicans​

Liam Edgar November 22, 2022

Link: https://www.tampafp.com/report-gop-...ratic-donors-cash-to-defeat-maga-republicans/

Yet a new report suggested that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy used FTX-related donations to help defeat Republican candidates who backed former President Donald Trump — and did so to protect his chances at becoming the next House speaker.
It’s been widely reported that former billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried, the now-bankrupt guru behind the cryptocurrency FTX, was a major player on the Democrats’ fundraising landscape.
He funneled more money to left-wingers than everyone except their favored multi-billionaire George Soros.

Yet a new report suggested that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy used FTX-related donations to help defeat Republican candidates who backed former President Donald Trump — and did so to protect his chances at becoming the next House speaker.
In an article on Friday, the website National File, citing some work by The Washington Post, noted, “Throughout the midterm campaign season, GOP establishment leader Kevin McCarthy used his Congressional Leadership Fund political machine to inject massive amounts of cash into House races nationwide. In doing so, he targeted GOP primary races and even general elections vs. Democrats, in which America First conservatives, aligned with President Trump, were on the ballot.”
“Millions of dollars worth of the campaign money came straight from corrupt crypto exchange FTX and its top executives.”
McCarthy, the story continued, ran a “‘secretive,’ anti-MAGA campaign within the GOP, using the party’s oligarch-funded pocketbook to ‘systematically weed out GOP candidates who could either cause McCarthy trouble if he becomes House speaker or jeopardizes GOP [establishment] victories.’”

As an example, the National File posted on Twitter a screenshot of a donor form submitted by FTX executive Ryan Salame, who gave $2 million to the Congressional Leadership Fund in September.
One of the people McCarthy worked against was Florida state Rep. Anthony Sabatini.
The Eustis Republican ran for the new 7th Congressional District, which was open when Democratic Rep. Stephanie Murphy opted to not run for re-election. Sabatini lost in the GOP primary to Cory Mills, who sailed into office with 58 percent of the vote on Nov. 8.
“Everything is happening behind the scenes, but obviously that is what the money shows,” Sabatini told National File.
“They don’t want a conservative to win. They want a brainless, spineless robot.”
Rep. Bob Good of Virginia, who was recently re-elected, told the National File on Sunday that he challenged McCarthy about this at the GOP’s leadership meeting last week. Good said he was one of the GOP candidates that McCarthy targeted.

“He spent millions of dollars to try to elect people who would vote for him as speaker,” said Good.
“He admitted that in our conference leadership forum. When I was challenging him. I said let the people of those respective districts elect who they want to represent, which reflects that district, and then let’s spend the money in the general to get them across the finish line.”

After Raging a War Against MAGA, Kevin McCarthy Now Wants MAGA Votes for Speakership​

November 26, 2022 News

Link: http://www.madnesshub.com/2022/11/after-raging-war-against-maga-kevin.html

Cassidy-McCarthy-McConnell-scaled.jpg

GOP House leader Kevin McCarthy worked to crush the MAGA movement in Congress but now he wants their votes for speakership.
Only a week ago we uncovered that McCarthy was using funds from FTX to take out GOP Representative Madison Cawthorn who was a fan of President Trump and the MAGA movement.
But Cawthorn wasn’t the only MAGA candidate that McCarthy went after. He also went after many more.
Joe Kent, Carl Paladino, Christian Collins, Karoline Leavitt, Laura Loomer, Greg Giglio, and JR Majewski, were all targeted by Kevin McCarthy.
Attorney Anthony Sabatini in Florida was one of them. Sabatini was a MAGA candidate that McCarthy worked against in the primary. The Florida House member lost in part due to McCarthy’s money used against him.
Sabatini reports:
McConnell’s sabotage of his own side in the Senate races won’t come as a surprise to most Republicans, but many are unaware that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy used similar tactics in several House races during the same period. McCarthy’s behavior is even worse than McConnell’s in light of the extremely underwhelming House election results. Although observers expected a “red wave” that would yield a strong Republican majority in the House, Republicans are likely to have just a five-vote advantage in the end.
According to The Washington Post, the political machine around McCarthy directed millions to be spent against Republican candidates in GOP primaries associated with the America First movement. Yes, you read that correctly. McCarthy surrogates, including Amazon lobbyist Jeff Miller, directed four political action committees to attack key candidates to McCarthy’s right in primary elections around the country.
Here are just a few examples: $1.7 million against Freedom Caucus member Madison Cawthorn in NC-11; $2 million in WA-3 against Joe Kent, and $2 million to prop up Kent’s primary opponent; $1.5 million spent against Carl Paladino in NY-23; $1 million against Christian Collins in TX-8; at least $1 million against Karoline Leavitt in NH-1; various amounts against J. R. Majewski in OH-9 and David Giglio in CA-13; and finally, $1.5 million against me in FL-7, a safe Republican seat, where McCarthy surrogates ran false and negative ads through “American Liberty Action PAC,” one of the four McCarthy attack PACs controlled by his surrogates. The list goes on.
It is remarkable that McCarthy’s main focus was not always on defeating Democrats, but to safeguard himself against challenges to his leadership within the GOP from incoming America First candidates. It is hard to escape the conclusion that, had these resources been spent on helping instead of undermining anti-establishment Republican candidates, the GOP would have won a stronger hold over the House.
McCarthy—like McConnell—cares more about being surrounded by Republican colleagues aligned with the establishment than winning elections for Republicans. His actions show he would rather his side lose than reflect the popular will by letting in new-right Republicans who think differently than he does about immigration, trade, war, and the managerial state.
McCarthy has emerged as worse than a mere establishment stooge: he has effectively declared war on the America First movement and has proven willing to use party resources to fight against new candidates. But he may have overplayed his hand. With the House Speaker vote just around the corner in January, McCarthy is in a precarious position as a backlash to his leadership mounts.
Sabatini is right. McCarthy currently doesn’t have enough votes to be Speaker so he is making bold promises about what he would do as the next Speaker.
Unfortunately, McCarthy is a pawn of corrupt former Speaker Paul Ryan. McCarthy is about party before America just like Ryan.
What America needs at this moment in time is a very strong and courageous House Leader who will deal with the crime and corruption within the DOJ and FBI, the corruption leading to stolen elections, corruption at all levels and in all government entities, and in dealing with those in America who are trying to destroy this great country.
McCarthy is not the Speaker that America needs.

Shots Fired: McConnell Warns Trump He is “Highly Unlikely to Ever Be Elected President of the US” For Dining with Rapper “Ye” and His Surprise Guests (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila
Published November 29, 2022 at 2:50pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nt-us-dining-rapper-ye-surprise-guests-video/

IMG_0372.jpg

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Tuesday took a shot at Trump without saying his name.
McConnell said it is highly unlikely that Trump will ever be elected president again for dining with Kanye West and his surprise entourage.
“First let me just say that there is no room in the Republican Party for anti-Semitism or white supremacy. And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view — in my judgment — are highly unlikely to ever be elected President of the United States.”
VIDEO:
TRENDING: FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY - National Group Uncovers Real-Time Democrat Election Fraud - HERE'S HOW THEY DID IT

McConnell is attacking Trump for dining with rapper and music mogul Kanye “Ye” West, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago.
Trump had no idea who Nick Fuentes is and had no idea he was going to be dining with him at Mar-a-Lago.
Former Vice President Mike Pence also lashed out at Trump and demanded he apologize for dining with Ye, Fuentes and Milo.
The country does not need more apologist Republicans as the Marxists are given free rein to destroy the country.

Back