Failed NYC political candidate accused of sucker-punching woman records himself harassing strangers on TikTok

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

Failed NYC political candidate accused of sucker-punching woman records himself harassing strangers on TikTok​

By
Social Links for Jesse O’Neill

Published March 28, 2024

Updated March 28, 2024, 3:43 p.m. ET

The failed politician who was arrested for allegedly sucker-punching a 23-year-old woman in Manhattan on Monday has a penchant for documenting his harassment of women on his multiple TikTok accounts.
Skiboky Stora, 40, of East New York, was charged with assault Wednesday in connection with a random Monday attack on Halley Kate Mcgookin after she recounted the incident to her more than a million TikTok followers.
Stora, an aspiring rapper who unsuccessfully ran for mayor, governor and City Council over the past three years, appears to maintain 10 different TikTok accounts, which were viewed by The Post and document his aggression with strangers in New York City — most of them women.
stora 4
Skiboky Stora, 40, is arraigned in Manhattan Criminal Court for punching a woman in Manhattan. Curtis Means/Pool
A woman walking down a sidewalk, featuring Skiboky Stora's TikTok clips in the background 4
Stora documents his harassment of women on his TikTok. Governor Skiboky Stora/TikTok

Last week, Stora posted a clip of a woman telling a police officer that he attacked her, as he narrates the video with snide comments.

“I don’t feel safe right now!,” the woman told the officer as Stora filmed on a platform.
“I went all the way on the other side, he followed me and started recording me!,” the distressed woman said, as Stora is heard dismissing her as a “Democratic voter.”
“I pushed the camera out my face, and that’s when he started hitting me.
“And he hit multiple times!” she said, pounding her fist into her hand for emphasis.

Back