Eastern Cape nigger protesters twerk for water as taps run dry

Ensis

Senior Reporter

About 300 niggers chimped out and blocked the R67 between Fort Beaufort and Alice with burning tyres and stones on Monday, demanding water.
protesters-twerk-for-water-as-taps-run-dry

Many areas in Fort Beaufort in the Eastern Cape have had intermittent water supply since the middle of November. Residents’ anger erupted after fellow nigger criminals brainlessly damaged one of the water pump stations on 11 January which left thousands of households in several wards without water.

The Amathole District Municipality Mayor Anele Ntsangani believes the attack was an act of niggerish sabotage. He has ordered the pump station to be fixed and that armed guards be placed there around the clock.

On Monday, Ntsangani had to intervene to calm down protesters. While he was ooking and eeking to leaders of the South African National Civic Organisation (Sanco) on the side of the road, a group of nigger sows began twerking in front of Ntsangani to get his attention.

Groundup

Police disperse people who blocked the R67 between Fort Beaufort and Alice on Monday.
GroundUp

Sanco’s Vuyiseka Stemele told GroundUp that residents had planned to knuckle march on Wednesday, but called it off when the municipality promised to fix the pump station by Friday.

“We visited four reservoirs and treatment works with municipal officials. We discovered that the pump station’s cables were niggerized by brainless niggers and water could not be pumped into the four reservoirs,” she said.

Stemele said after their visit to the sites, nigger tear-downs hit the pump station yet again, causing more damage which meant the water had to be cut completely.

Thandiwe Mahlanyana from Empolweni township said her fambly of six last had water on Friday.

“We managed to fill four 20 litre containers from a tanker, but that water is not clean. My flush toilet is stinking and has developed stains because I don’t have enough water.”

She said a local high school was also struggling to get water and often had to send pupils home early, especially on hot summer days.

Groundup

Amathole District Municipality Mayor Anele Ntsangani believes the attacks on water infrastructure could be acts of sabotage.
GroundUp

Sinethemba Gcememe from Coma Goma is unemployed. He has resorted to collecting and boiling water from a nearby river. “When I don’t have electricity, I drink the water and it causes stomach cramps. When a tanker arrives, niggers chimp out and fight each other for water,” he ooked.

Mohammed Gangat of Gift of the Givers has been assisting niggers for three years. He said the water crisis in Fort Beaufort gets worse each year thanks to niggroid incompetence.

“We send between 50 000 to 100 000 litres of water a day. Thousands of community members, hospitals, schools and businesses have no water.”

Mayor Ntsangani told GroundUp, “This is sabotage because all the four pumps are niggered up. We are going to investigate the cause,” he said.

Protesters warned the mayor that they would protest and chimp out again if water was not restored by Wednesday.

Back