CHECKMATE, suckers!--Hunter, creepy Joe--they're all toast now that it's REVEALED Blinken LIED to Senate for contacts w. Hunter

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Biden Admin ‘Mishandling’ Hunter Biden Investigation Says IRS ‘Criminal Supervisory Agent’ In Charge Of Probe​

by ZeroHedge
April 19th 2023, 5:52 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/bide...riminal-supervisory-agent-in-charge-of-probe/

Hunter Biden is facing a criminal investigation related to his taxes and whether he made a false statement in connection with a gun purchase

In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one, an IRS supervisor has stepped forward to blow the whistle on the Biden administration for improperly handling the criminal investigation into the President’s son, Hunter Biden.

In a Tuesday letter sent to Congress by a “career Internal Revenue Service criminal supervisory special agent,’ the whistleblower claims to have information that would contradict sworn testimony by a “senior political appointee,” as well as a “failure to mitigate clear conflicts of interest in the ultimate disposition of the case,” according to the Wall Street Journal, citing the letter.

What’s more, the supervisor says he has evidence showing “preferential treatment and politics improperly infecting decisions and protocols that would normally be followed by career law enforcement professionals in similar circumstances if the subject were not politically connected.”

According to the report, the supervisor has been overseeing an “ongoing and sensitive investigation of a high-profile, controversial subject since early 2020,” which insiders say is Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is facing a criminal investigation related to his taxes and whether he made a false statement in connection with a gun purchase. When he said in December 2020 that his tax matters were under investigation, Hunter Biden said he was “confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately.”
Investigators have believed for months they had enough evidence to indict the younger Mr. Biden, the Journal and other news outlets have reported. Prosecutors have also weighed whether Hunter Biden’s well-documented drug addiction would present a defense against a potential criminal tax case, the Journal previously reported. He hasn’t been charged with any wrongdoing. -WSJ
Mark Lytle, a lawyer for the IRS agent, said in the Tuesday letter addressed to both Republican and Democratic leaders on the Senate and House Judiciary Committees, that his client is seeking whistleblower protections in exchange for his information.

“Despite serious risks of retaliation, my client is offering to provide you with information necessary to exercise your constitutional oversight function and wishes to make the disclosures in a nonpartisan manner to the leadership of the relevant committees on both sides of the political aisle,” reads the letter, signed by Lytle, who claims that the employee previously disclosed the information internally at the IRS and to the DOJ inspector general.

US Attorney David Weiss, the top federal prosecutor in Delaware under the Biden administration, has been leading the DOJ’s investigation of Hunter. According to AG Merrick Garland, Weiss has broad authority to pursue charges.

“He has been advised he is not to be denied anything he needs,” Garland told the Senate Judiciary Committee on March 1. “I have not heard anything from that office to suggest that they are not able to do everything the U.S. attorney wants to do.

Hunter Biden's close relationship with his dad's new campaign co-chair revealed in laptop emails​

16 HRS AGO
10 MINUTE READ

Link: http://www.mr-mehra.com/2023/04/hunter-bidens-close-relationship-with.html

'I am always happy to make time for the Senator," Hunter Biden said in a 2012 email to Sen Chris Coons' chief of staff​

Hunter Biden served as an outside adviser to President Biden’s newly announced campaign co-chair, Democratic Delaware Sen. Chris Coons, and was instrumental in helping Coons fundraise for his successful 2010 Senate bid using his network of in-state and out-of-state business associates to contribute to Coons' campaign.
Sen. Coons, who sits in Biden's old Senate seat and is a member of the Foreign Relations and Judiciary Committees, has been one of Biden's most influential global emissaries for many years and "has no problem telling reporters or anyone who will listen that he has the president’s ear," according to a recent report from Politico.
Prior to Coons winning in 2010, Hunter Biden and Eric Schwerin, the then-president of his since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners, were in close contact with Coons and his campaign finance director Tracey Buckman, helping with his fundraising efforts.
According to emails from Hunter’s abandoned laptop, which have been verified by Fox News Digital, Coons met with Hunter and Schwerin in June 2010, just weeks before Hunter started hosting fundraising events for the future senator. On June 26, 2010, Coons emailed Hunter thanking him for their meeting earlier in the week.
Chris Coons email

On June 26, 2010, Chris Coons emailed Hunter Biden thanking him for their meeting earlier in the week. (Fox News Digital)
BLINKEN AND WIFE EMAILED FREQUENTLY WITH HUNTER BIDEN, RAISING QUESTIONS ABOUT ROLE IN LAPTOP COVER STORY
"Thank you for your encouragement and strong offers of support in our meeting Thursday," Coons wrote. "I'm grateful for your help!"
Two days later, Coons emailed Schwerin saying it was "great meeting with you."
"Thank you for making the time to meet with me last week, and for your concrete offers of help," Coons wrote. "I look forward to working together!"
Chris Coons email

On June 28, 2010, then-candidate Chris Coons thanked Hunter Biden's business partner, Eric Schwerin, for his "concrete offers of help" and said he looks forward to "working together." (Fox News Digital)
It is not clear whether Coons met with Hunter and Schwerin together or separately.
On July 6, 2010, less than two weeks after Coons’ meeting with Hunter and Schwerin, Buckman reached out to Hunter and Schwerin to thank them for meeting with her and Coons.
"Thank you, again, for taking the time to meet with Chris Coons and me in DC!" Buckman wrote. "We appreciate all of the support, and interest in ways that you can help Chris win this Senate race."
Tracey Buckman

On July 6, 2010, less than two weeks after Chris Coons’ meeting with Hunter Biden and Eric Schwerin, Coons’ campaign national finance director reached out to Hunter and Schwerin to thank them for meeting with them. (Fox News Digital)
Buckman mentioned an upcoming breakfast for Coons in Chicago that Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., was hosting. She noted that Hunter mentioned that he could probably reach out to his Chicago network about donating and she mentioned Mark Doyle as one of the names Hunter mentioned.
"We are getting as many pledges as possible for those who can write and raise at the $10,000 and $4,800 level," Buckman wrote. "But, of course, support is welcome at any level listed on the invitation. Hunter, you mentioned that you might be able to get this out to your list of Chicago folks. That would be terrific. And, if there are any key names that you want to call, that is welcome. I think you mentioned that you would want to contact Michael Sachs, Mark Doyle and Donnie Sterano (so sorry if I am misspelling those names). Please feel free to call them."
HUNTER BIDEN, FOREIGN AGENT PLOTTED INVESTMENT MEETING WITH SERBIAN PRESIDENT AND OLIGARCHS, EMAILS SHOW
Chris Coons outside of the Senate

Sen. Chris Coons defended President Biden's recent attacks on "MAGA Republicans" as a threat to democracy Tuesday in response to a question from Fox News Digital. (Tyler Olson/Fox News)
Doyle, who formerly served as a senior adviser to then-Sen. Joe Biden and the national finance director of Biden’s unsuccessful presidential run in 2008, donated $500 to Coons on July 29.
Fox News Digital previously reported that Doyle, who was a registered Serbian foreign agent months earlier, was coordinating the scheduling of an investment meeting with Serbia’s president and Serbian "high net worth individuals" in email exchanges with Hunter Biden and the Serbian Ambassador to the United States.
Buckman followed up later that day in an email thanking Hunter for lending his name to be on the host committee for a Coons campaign event in Washington, D.C.
"Hunter, thanks for your offer to lend your name and serve on a Host Committee that we can build for a Washington, DC event for Chris Coons," Buckman wrote. "We have a good group of folks that I can ask to help, and I am sure that you guys will have key ideas for folks that we can add."
Buckman thanks Hunter

On July 6, 2010, Tracey Buckman thanked Hunter Biden for lending his name to be on the host committee for a Chris Coons campaign event in Washington, D.C. (Fox News Digital)
Two days later, on July 8, 2010, Buckman sent an email with the subject line "Vancouver list" to Hunter and Schwerin, saying the list is "top secret" and telling them to "just use it for our Chris Coons project of introduction and brainstorming."
"This can be a really good resource for straight money calls and event host ideas, once we get through this weekend," she added.
Buckman's top secret list

On July 8, 2010, Tracey Buckman sent an email with the subject line "Vancouver list" to Hunter Biden and Eric Schwerin, saying the list is "top secret" and telling them to "just use it for our Chris Coons project of introduction and brainstorming." (Fox News Digital)
The next day, on July 9, 2010, Schwerin informed Buckman that Hunter approved his name being included on the invitation to the Coons event in Chicago that Durbin was hosting.
"Hunter is fine with you using his name for the Chicago event of course," Schwerin wrote. "Do you want to send us a version with his name on it for us to use?"
One day later, Buckman sent the updated invitation for the Coons event in Chicago with Hunter’s name attached.
HUNTER BIDEN'S BUSINESS PARTNERS, ASSISTANTS VISITED WHITE HOUSE OVER 80 TIMES WHEN BIDEN WAS VP
Buckman, Hunter and Schwerin

On July 10, 2010, Tracey Buckman sent Eric Schwerin and Hunter Biden updated invitation for Chicago event and one-week reminder the Chris Coons event. (Fox News Digital)
On July 15, 2010, Buckman asked whether Hunter had "connected with Sam Latham yet, regarding the AFL endorsement votes this weekend" and asked about any updates on campaign pledges from Hunter’s network.
"I wanted to know if Hunter connected with Sam Latham yet, regarding the AFL endorsement votes this weekend. I would like to let Chris know if a message was left, or if you were able to have a chat with him," she wrote. "Second, I am getting onto an update call with our Chicago folks who are organizing the Durbin breakfast in Chicago on July 26. So wanted to be able to give them any pledges or ask them to follow-up on any folks that you may want them to contact."
"Hunter has been traveling most of the day today so I haven't been able to get the latest update from him but I know he was focused on it," Schwerin responded to Buckman. "One of us will get back to you tomorrow with an update on Sam. Also, I know Hunter sent out the invite to his Chicago list and we'll follow up with them in the next day or two and see what kind of response we are getting."
Buckman emails Hunter

On July 15, 2010, Tracey Buckman asked whether Hunter Biden had "connected with Sam Latham yet, regarding the AFL endorsement votes this weekend" and asks about any updates on campaign pledges from Hunter’s network. (Fox News Digital)
BIDEN KICKED OFF RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN WITH UNION BOSS WHO USED HUNTER BIDEN TO GET WH ACCESS
The next day, on July 16, 2010, Schwerin emailed Hunter asking what he should tell Buckman about Latham.
"Need to get back to Coons/Tracey Buckman on Sam Latham. What do I say?" he asked.
Five days later Schwerin informed Hunter that Latham endorsed Coons over the weekend and credited Hunter for coordinating with his brother, Beau, to talk with Latham.
On July 19, 2010, Buckman sent Schwerin and Hunter an updated invitation for Chicago event and one-week reminder for event.
"Here is the most current invitation for the Chris Coons and Dick Durbin breakfast," she wrote. "We are one week out, so that is terrific if you can email this out to your IL list again today, if possible. I think that folks have been on vacations, so it may help to put this back out there. In addition, please give me any updates on pledges that you are getting from folks to raise and to write. We can ADD any other names, if you think there is someone we should add to the invitation."
The Chicago event apparently took place on July 26, 2010.
Several weeks later, on Aug. 20, 2010, Buckman sent an email to Hunter and Schwerin saying it was "good to see" them both at an Aug. 3 event for Coons and also briefed them on a new event that September.
"Thanks again, for all of the help!" she wrote. "We are working hard to make this new event on Wed, Sept 28, a big success. Please review and share it with others."
Tracey Buckman email

On Aug. 20, 2010, Tracey Buckman emailed Hunter Biden and Eric Schwerin saying it was "good to see" them both at an Aug. 3 event for Chris Coons and also briefing them on a new event that September. (Fox News Digital)
As one of President Biden’s top campaign surrogates, Coons will likely be pressed on multiple Hunter Biden scandals, including foreign business dealings, putting him in a potentially tough position given the critical role of Hunter Biden and his business network in helping Coons with fundraising for his 2010 Senate victory and later serving on advisory committee for him.
During the 2020 campaign, Coons was very defensive of Hunter, calling then-President Trump’s attacks on Hunter "baseless" and "smears." During a Fox News interview in late October 2020, he also defended Hunter, saying the interview with former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski "smacks of desperation" and provided "flimsy" evidence. He added, "Joe Biden is a man of compassion and character who I've known for 30 years and who is capable of leading our country forward with a positive vision for how to bring us together and get us out of this pandemic and recession."
Chris-Coons.jpg

Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., speaks as the Senate Judiciary Committee hears from legal experts on the final day of the confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, Oct. 15, 2020. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
Coons expressed confidence in Attorney General Merrick Garland’s conduct overseeing the federal investigation into Hunter Biden on Sunday, saying, "I am confident that Merrick Garland has conducted himself appropriately here," in response to reports on an IRS agent and prospective whistleblower claiming Hunter was getting "preferential treatment." The agent’s attorney Mark Lytle recently revealed his client wanted to provide evidence that would "contradict sworn testimony to Congress by a senior political appointee," who was later identified as Garland.
In addition to a few other emails in the weeks before the 2010 election, Buckman sent Hunter Biden an email in November 2011, a little over a year after Coons won his election and said she would like to "catch up" with him and suggested, "Maybe we should get a lunch with you and Eric, Todd Webster and me? Just a thought, to compare notes on our various Chris Coons projects."
"Thank you for your support of Senator Chris Coons! It is hard to believe that a year has passed since Chris Coons was elected and sworn into the United States Senate. Thanks again, for being a part of that successful effort," Buckman continued. "In case lunch with Todd does not work on your schedule, I want to highlight three events on our calendar, as the 2011 calendar year concludes. If you have any additional support budgeted for 2011, please consider supporting one of these events (actual invitations attached)."
Sen. Coons finance director email to Hunter Biden

On November 15, 2011, Sen. Coons' finance director emailed Hunter Biden and said she would like to "catch up" and maybe grab lunch with Coons' chief of staff and Eric Schwerin to discuss "our various Chris Coons projects." (Fox News Digital)
Hunter said he called her and left a message, adding that he would be traveling the next day. It is unclear whether the luncheon ended up happening.
Months earlier on July 19, 2011, Todd Webster, Coons’ chief of staff, tried to schedule a lunch meeting with Hunter, writing, "I was wondering if you had time for lunch in the next couple of weeks. Look forward to meeting you." It’s unclear if the meeting took place.
Todd Webster email to Hunter Biden

On July 19, 2011, Todd Webster, Coons’ chief of staff, tried to schedule a lunch meeting with Hunter, writing, "I was wondering if you had time for lunch in the next couple of weeks. Look forward to meeting you." (Fox News Digital)
On Dec. 13, 2012, Webster sent one of what would be several emails over the course of a few years to a small group of business-related leaders, which included Hunter Biden, that was called Coons’ "Delaware Advisory Group."
"FYI. Chris has become the Democratic Steering and Outreach Committee's vice chair for Business Outreach. It is a great opportunity for him to increase his reach and profile," Webster said. "We will try to get a breakfast meeting scheduled in early January to get our advisory group back together again."
Coons' chief of staff email to advisory group

On December 13, 2012, Sen. Coons' chief of staff Todd Webster emailed Coons' advisory group, which included Hunter Biden, and announced that Coons had "become the Democratic Steering and Outreach Committee's vice chair for Business Outreach." (Fox News Digital)
Less than 40 minutes after announcing that Sen. Coons would be vice chair for business outreach, Webster tried to arrange a meeting between Hunter and Coons at the senator’s request, writing, "Chris wanted me to ask if you could make time for lunch in the coming weeks to catch up with him. Preferably on the Hill. Thanks for considering and hope you have a Merry Christmas."
"Thanks, Todd," Hunter replied. "I am out of the office on travel but am copying my assistant Katie. Of course, I am always happy to make time for the Senator. It may be after the New Year given my schedule if that is OK?"
Todd Webster email

On Dec 13, 2012, Todd Webster tried to arrange a meeting between Hunter Biden and Chris Coons at the senator’s request, writing, "Chris wanted me to ask if you could make time for lunch in the coming weeks to catch up with him. Preferably on the Hill. Thanks for considering and hope you have a Merry Christmas." (Fox News Digital)
Hunter emails with Webster

"Thanks, Todd," Hunter Biden replied to Webster on Dec. 13, 2012. "I am out of the office on travel but am copying my assistant Katie. Of course, I am always happy to make time for the Senator. It may be after the New Year given my schedule if that is OK?" (Fox News Digital
It is not clear if that meeting took place.
Fox News Digital’s inquiries to the Biden campaign, Coons’ office, Hunter’s lawyer, Buckman, and Webster were not returned.
Coons was recently announced this week as a co-chair of Biden’s reelection campaign, along with Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Hollywood mogul and China apologist Jeffrey Katzenberg, among others.

Creepy Joe is a blubbering, blathering, babbling, incoherent mess in int-view w. friendly Jews-media shill fm MSNBC, polls down for the brain-dead pervert and criminal, pathological liar

FOX News reports on the latest Hunter and creepy Joe info, getting money fm numerous foreign sources, including Chicoms, these funds channeled through various sources

Hunter Biden arranged 2012 call between VP Biden, Whitey Bulger kin before starting China-backed BHR Partners​

'Your dad's call was a huge hit here for the Bulgers,' Jimmy Bulger told Hunter Biden in 2012 email​

By Jessica Chasmar , Cameron Cawthorne | Fox News

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...er-before-launching-china-backed-bhr-partners

Rep. Tim Burchett on Hunter Biden probe: 'There should be no stone left unturned'

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., joined ‘Fox News Live’ to discuss the latest news emerging from the House Republicans’ ongoing probe into the Biden family’s business dealings.
FIRST ON FOX: Hunter Biden arranged a 2012 phone call between his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, and the family of his business associate James J. Bulger, the late crime boss' nephew who later served with Hunter on the board of a Chinese government-backed company, emails show.
On the day before Thanksgiving in 2012, Hunter reached out to Bulger, who went by "Jimmy" among his friends, to let him know he had been briefed about a potential business deal with a Kazakh tycoon and Prospect Global Resources, a now-defunct potash mining company in Arizona.
"Jimmy - Wanted to wish you and all the Bulgers a Happy Thanksgiving from me and all the Bidens," Hunter wrote on Nov. 21, 2012, according to an email from his infamous abandoned laptop, which Fox News Digital has reviewed and verified.
"Devon has been keeping me up to date on PGRX too," he added, referring to his former business partner Devon Archer. "Look forward to seeing you soon. Best, Hunter."
Hunter Biden gets off plane with president

President Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, step off Air Force One, Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023, at Hancock Field Air National Guard Base in Syracuse, New York. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)
BIDEN'S CLAIM TO HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HUNTER'S BUSINESS DEALINGS IS BECOMING HARDER TO MAINTAIN
Bulger, the former chairman and president of Thornton Group LLC in Boston, responded by thanking Hunter for arranging a call between "the Bulgers" and Vice President Biden.
"Thanks for the note," Bulger wrote, "happy thanksgiving to all the Bidens!"
"Your dads [sic] call was a huge hit here for the Bulgers," he continued. "[T]hey are still talking about you are [sic] star for putting that together. Have a safe trip to Nantucket!"
"We will have a meeting on the 3rd down in DC and we will bang around the PGRx project and the XCMG deal as well as Bohia [sic] updates," Bulger added. "Have a god [sic] weekend and please let your dad know that he is a star with the whole Bulger clan!"
Hunter emails Bulger

Hunter Biden arranged a 2012 phone call between then-Vice President Joe Biden and his business associate James J. Bulger, emails show. (Fox News Digital)
It is unclear what the phone call was about. Bulger and the White House did not respond to Fox News Digital’s requests for comment.
Less than two months after the phone call, Archer forwarded an email to Hunter that Michael Lin, a close business partner to Bulger, sent to Archer and Bulger with the subject line "BH/RST," which refers to Bohai Harvest RST.
"FYI…update on Bohai potential…a lot of code here so will fill you in on color," Archer said, forwarding Lin's email. It is unclear what the email attachment said.
Michael Lin email

Less than two months after then-Vice President Joe Biden's phone call with the Bulgers, Devon Archer forwarded an email to Hunter Biden that Michael Lin, a close business partner to Bulger, sent to Archer and Bulger with the subject line "BH/RST," which refers to Bohai Harvest RST. (Fox News)
Bulger is the nephew of the late James "Whitey" Bulger, the notorious Boston crime boss who was captured in 2011 after spending 16 years on the run. At the time of the younger Bulger’s email exchange with Hunter, his uncle was awaiting trial for a slew of murder and racketeering charges. The elder Bulger was sentenced to two life sentences behind bars for 11 murders and other crimes before he died in prison in October 2018.
HUNTER BIDEN'S FORMER BUSINESS PARTNER, CLOSE FRIEND MAKES LAST-DITCH ATTEMPT TO AVOID PRISON SENTENCE
James 'Whitey' Bulger

James "Whitey" Bulger mugshot in 2011. (Bureau of Prisons/Getty Images)
Fox News Digital has previously reported that the younger Bulger played an integral role in Hunter's Chinese business ventures and was in communication with him regularly as early as 2010.
BHR Partners, a Beijing-backed private equity firm controlled by Bank of China Limited, was formed in late 2013 when Bulger’s Thornton Group joined forces with Hunter’s now-defunct Rosemont Seneca Partners to launch its joint-venture with Chinese investment firm Bohai Capital.
Fox News Digital reported last year that Bulger tried to arrange a meeting with Hunter, Archer and "the Chinese ambassador in DC to talk about the fund" on Jan. 27, 2014, when Joe Biden was serving as vice president.
Chinese Amb.

James Bulger tried to arrange a meeting with Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and "the Chinese ambassador in DC to talk about the fund" on Jan. 27, 2014, when Joe Biden was serving as vice president. (Fox News Digital)
MOBSTER WHITEY BULGER’S NEPHEW, A HUNTER BIDEN BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, SCORED WHITE HOUSE VISIT WHEN BIDEN WAS VP
Another email, dated July 22, 2014, showed Bulger asking Hunter to introduce his BHR partners to Tung Chee-hwa, a billionaire and first chief executive of Hong Kong who was serving as the vice-chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) in 2014. The CPPCC is the "key mechanism for multi-party cooperation and political consultation" under the leadership of the CCP, according to the CPPCC website.
"It is my understanding that during the trip to Beijing that you made with your father, President Xi hosted a welcome dinner," Bulger wrote at the time. "[A]t that dinner, you were seated right next to Mr Tung, therefore J and Andy believe it would be very helpful if you could please send a brief email to Mr Tung laying out that you are a partner and Board Member of BHR and that You would be grateful to Mr Tung if he could meet your local partners to discuss the Fund."
Hunter responded that he was "happy" to fulfill the request but said he could not recall the names of the gentlemen who sat next to him at the dinner.
"Happy to do this," he wrote, "but I have no email address for Mr. Tung and he very well may have sat next to me but I don't recall the two gentlemen's names to my left and right. Regardless, I would suggest the team draft an email in Mandarin and English for my approval ASAP."
Mr. Tung

In July 2014, Hunter Biden said he would be "happy" to help introduce BHR CEO Jonathan Li and BHR committee person Andy Lu to "Mr. Tung," who refers to Tung Chee-hwa, the vice-chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference at the time. (Fox News Digital)
Fox News Digital previously reached out to the White House multiple times requesting the seating chart for the Beijing dinner, specifically Hunter's table, but they did not respond.
It appears that the Beijing "welcome dinner" hosted by President Xi that Bulger was referencing in his initial email occurred during the evening of Dec. 4, 2013 after then-Chinese Vice President Li Yuanchao met with Vice President Biden earlier in the day to discuss strengthening U.S.-China relations.
A press release by the Chinese Embassy at the time said Vice President Li held a welcome ceremony for Biden prior to their meeting at the Great Hall of the People in Tiananmen Square, where the CPPCC’s Tung was also in attendance.
While it is not uncommon for family members to accompany dignitaries to state dinners and other official events, Hunter saying he would be "happy" to help introduce some of his business associates to Tung months after the dinner to help BHR, which he had a stake in at the time, could raise ethical questions.
President Joe Biden (L) and his son Hunter Biden (2nd L)

President Biden, left, and his son Hunter Biden attend the annual Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House on April 10, 2023, in Washington, D.C. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
HUNTER BIDEN ARRANGED NYC MEETING BETWEEN VP BIDEN AND ROSEMONT-CONNECTED BUSINESS ASSOCIATE
In addition to his own business deals, Hunter also involved Bulger in his family’s business matters. Fox News Digital reported in 2021 that John Owens, who is married to Valerie Biden Owens, President Biden’s younger sister, reached out to Hunter in May 2014 for assistance in securing a business license to expand his telemedicine company in China, saying it needed to be "secured very quickly."
Owens, who goes by Jack, emailed Hunter Biden on May 9, 2014, informing him that his companies, MediGuide America and MediGuide Insurance Services International, reached a "serious stage" in negotiations with a China-based insurance company, but said he wouldn’t be able to "seal this deal" without a "Chinese Business License."
Within the hour, Hunter turned to Bulger by forwarding the email to him, writing, "See email below. It's from my Uncle Jack. Is there a way we can help him expedite this? Time is of the essence here."
It is unclear whether Bulger and Lin were able to successfully secure the business license for Owens.
Mediguide Bulger

Jimmy Bulger email. (Fox News Digital)
RON KLAIN SOLICITED MONEY FROM HUNTER BIDEN FOR VP RESIDENCE IN 2012, EMAILS SHOW: 'KEEP THIS LOW LOW KEY'
Fox News Digital previously reported that Bulger and Hunter’s longtime business partner Eric Schwerin, who managed the Biden's family's finances and visited the White House at least 27 times during the Obama administration, did work for the State Legislative Leaders Foundation (SLLF) for a business initiative in China.
In April 2015, Bulger sent a long email to Hunter Biden to discuss his recent visit to Beijing as part of the SLLF advance team in preparation for a program there in late 2015. Bulger referenced a "Henry" spearheading the partnership, which appears to refer to Henry Zhao, the "Vice president of State Legislative Leaders Foundation (SLLF) in the US and the President of the Asia Branch of SLLF," according to his website's bio. The New York Post previously reported that Zhao is a Chinese Communist Party official and CEO of Harvest Fund Management.
"Henry is spearheading this initiative with SLLF in China so I spent the last week with him. Henry is a big supporter of SLLF and he sees this initiative as being of a major diplomatic significance to both the US and China," Bulger wrote. "Henry and Steve Lakis (President of SLLF) asked me if I could help Steve set up a meeting with you when Steve is in DC next. Steve wanted to ask your advice on how to proceed on one aspect of setting up an SLLF office in China."
"[Jimmy], Whatever you need on this just let me know and I'll make it work. Call me tmrw- mid morning works best," Hunter replied.
Bulger email

In April 2015, James Bulger sent a long email to Hunter Biden to discuss his recent visit to Beijing as part of the SLLF advance team in preparation for a program there in late 2015. (Fox News Digital)
Fox News Digital also previously reported that Bulger was listed as visiting the White House for a West Wing tour on Aug. 25, 2016.
White House visitor logs showed Bulger meeting with Anne Marie Person, who previously served as a general assistant at Hunter's Rosemont Seneca Partners investment firm from 2009 until she joined then-Vice President Biden’s staff in 2014.
Six months after Bulger visited the White House, Vice President Biden wrote a college recommendation letter for the son of BHR CEO Jonathan Li after Li reached out to Hunter, Bulger and Archer.
"Gentlmen [sic], please find the attached resume of my son, Chris Li. He is applying the following colleges for this year," Li wrote in an email dated Jan. 3, 2017, listing Brown University, Cornell University and New York University.
"Lets [sic] see how we can be helpful here to Chris," Bulger responded to Hunter and Archer.
Several weeks later, on Feb. 18, 2017, Schwerin, who served as president of Rosemont Seneca Partners, replied to Li, writing, "Jonathan, Hunter asked me to send you a copy of the recommendation letter that he asked his father to write on behalf of Christopher for Brown University," Schwerin wrote.
"The original is being FedExed to Dr. Paxson directly at Brown," he added, referring to the president of Brown University.
jonathan-li-recommendation-letter.jpg

Eric Schwerin email. (Fox News Digital )
In addition to being Whitey's nephew, Bulger is the son of William "Billy" Bulger, who served as president of the Massachusetts State Senate for eight years. Billy Bulger was an ally of John Kerry when he served in the Senate.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Kerry’s stepson, Christopher Heinz, co-founded Rosemont Seneca with Hunter and Archer, who is currently facing prison time for defrauding a Native American tribe.
While Hunter has not been considered a suspect in the case against Archer, he was listed as vice president of the company through which the fraudulent bonds were issued, Burnham Financial Group, and Hunter was paid $155,000 during the time the Department of Justice said the crimes occurred, the New York Post reported.

Back