Cave Junction, OR WM volunteer firefighter, 43 shot to death leaving home for his car by negro

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://kobi5.com/news/man-charged-with-murdering-first-responder-in-cave-junction-129091/

Man charged with murdering first responder in Cave Junction
May 22, 2020

Deymon-Edwards-in-custody-768x432.jpg

CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. – The man who is accused of shooting and killing a Southern Oregon firefighter has been arrested in Northern California.

The Illinois Valley Fire District said they were called out to an incident Thursday morning. One of its volunteer firefighters was getting ready to respond when he was shot and killed while leaving his home in the 900 block of Caves Highway in Cave Junction.

IVFD Chief John Holmes said, “From what we’re understanding, he was responding to one of our fires we had this [Thursday] morning. But as far as what had happened right after he opened the door to respond I, unfortunately, don’t have that information at this point.”

On the morning after the shooting, police identified the firefighter as 43-year-old Devin Tandy.

According to Oregon State Police, Tandy’s vehicle wasn’t at his residence after the shooting happened. So investigators told local law enforcement agencies to keep an eye out for the vehicle.

Eventually, the vehicle was found and the driver was detained in Del Norte County, California. He was identified as 22-year-old Deymon Edwards. He was lodged in the Del Norte County Jail for murder, burglary, robbery, and unlawful use of a vehicle.

http://gunmemorial.org/2020/05/21/devin-tandy

Devin Tandy, age 43

199957.jpg

attachment.php

Miles Joseph Tandy college fund

The tragic passing of Devin Keola Rainbow Tandy has left a huge hole in the family as well as the community that gathers around in mourning. Raising Miles was Devin's greatest joy. With your help we can join together to provide Miles with meaningful support as he navigates through paths unknown.

Your donation will provide Miles Joseph Tandy with support and a strong foundation to help him throughout his educational path. Donations will be deposited in a 529 Education Plan in his name. The Miles Tandy Education Fund will be administered by his Aunt Susan Tandy Haroutunian and her husband Kenji.

There has already been a huge amount love and support for Devin and Miles from the community and for this we are grateful. Devin's legacy is as large as he was and he will never be forgotten. To all of you who have been a part of his life and will miss him as much as we will, may you be ever blessed with his larger than life memory.

We thank you and wish you all peace and love,

Susan and Kenji (GFM Organizers)

Attachments

• Devin Tandys son college fund.jpg
    Devin Tandys son college fund.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

OR Volunteer Firefighter Fatally Shot Preparing for Call

Illinois Valley Fire District volunteer firefighter Devin Tandy was shot and killed in his home while he was getting ready to respond to a call Thursday, his chief said.

Firehouse.com News

May 22nd, 2020'
attachment.php

"He had been a valued member of our team since January 2020 and will be missed. … With (Tandy's) passing, some of you lost a friend, a neighbor; or maybe you lost the man that helped save your house from the fire that came to close. Whoever Devin was to you, please respect that memory. Honor it. Those of us, in the Fire Service, lost a Brother." the chief added.

Deputies discovered that the victim's vehicle had been stolen from the house and issued an alert. A suspect was stopped in the vehicle near Crescent City, CA, and was taken into custody, according to KDRV.

DEMON Deymon Edwards, 22, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder, robbery, unlawful use of a vehicle and theft. Oregon Sate Police are continuing to investigate the incident to determine the circumstances surrounding Tandy's death, KDRV added.

(It would have been good to put the link to GoFundMe at Fireman website, link was hard to find.)

Attachments

• Devin Tandy fighting fire.jpg
    Devin Tandy fighting fire.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
New details appear to connect suspect to Cave Junction shooting
New details appear to connect suspect to Cave Junction shooting

Crime Local News Top Stories May 26, 2020 Miles Furuichi Cave Junction, Devin Tandy

CAVE JUNCTION, Ore.– New details are emerging as police continue to investigate the case of the volunteer firefighter that was killed on May 21 in Cave Junction.
Last Thursday, police arrested 22-year-old Deymon Edwards for the murder of 43-year-old Devin Tandy. Edwards was arrested in Del Norte County on the coast of California driving Tandy’s car.
In a probable cause affidavit, new information shows Tandy and Edwards actually knew each other. Oregon State Police say the two worked together on and off for about a year and the affidavit expands further that Tandy’s girlfriend told police Edwards worked for Tandy as a trimmer on a marijuana farm. She said Edwards even lived in the trailer next door to them in Cave Junction.
During the interview with police, Tandy’s girlfriend also said she was warned that Edwards was demanding money from Tandy back in March. However, Edwards denied that accusation to police and said he didn’t know who Tandy was.
Edwards was found in Del Norte County with a gunshot wound near his chest that pierced through his clothing. When officers asked how he was injured he said it was a shooting accident that happened the night before with a friend. However, Edwards also had Tandy’s dog in the car with him, which police identified from a picture given by Tandy’s mother. Along with the car being

identified as stolen, police found two guns in the car appearing to match shell casings found at the crime scene.
The Illinois Valley Fire District said last week that Tandy died while responding to a fire Thursday morning. Police say the shooting occurred a little before 7 a.m. When officers arrived on site, bullet holes from two separate weapons, a rifle and a handgun, were found across the house and shell casings were recovered on the back porch. Tandy was found dead inside his home.
On Facebook, IVFD posted that due to the circumstances they’re asking people to stop all donations to the ‘Fallen Firefighter Fund’. We reached out to the chief for clarification about why but we did not receive a call back.
Edwards is expected to be extradited to Josephine County to face murder charges. On Tuesday, Devin Tandy would have celebrated his 44th birthday.

What was Tandy's mistake?
Associating with niggers.

Last edited:
Nigger charged with murder wants to represent himself in court

VIDEO AT SITE

GRANTS PASS, Ore. – The man charged with murdering a volunteer firefighter in Cave Junction last week met a judge for the first time Thursday.
22-year-old Deymon Edwards was arrested in Del Norte County last Thursday. Police say earlier that day he shot and killed 43-year-old volunteer firefighter, Devin Tandy. It happened at a trailer park in Cave Junction.
Edwards told the judge today he wants to represent himself. The judge recommended he get a lawyer.
“In order for a crime to be committed there must be a corpis delicti. Seeing that y’all have no actual proof on whether I harmed or injured the party that would make this entire case both null and void,” said the nigger.
Judge Bain told Edwards to meet with a lawyer before his next court appearance. At that time he can make the decision on his representation.

22-year-old Deymon Edwards
PIG NIGGER PREDATOR KILLER GOT PUT BACK IN THE ZOO. WANTS LETTERS, GIRLFRENS, BELIEVES HE'S VERY SPIRITUAL.
A MORONIC VIOLENT SOCIOPATHIC BLACK MONSTER THAT IS SO STUPID HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW STUPID HE IS. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS. IF he ever gets out, he will kill again.

Hey, my name is Deymon, but I go by D.J. (to find more pics of me look me up on Facebook: Dey Mon (Oklahoma City, OK). I love to talk about spirituality, occult-like topics, and anything involving consciousness, hence my Piscean nature. I love sports, especially basketball and football. I watch both, as well as women’s sports like softball, volleyball, soccer, gymnastics, etc. I love to laugh and enjoy what I can. I’m looking for someone who’s willing to grow and go on a journey with me. I’m looking for whatever energy we create, as in a relationship, friendship, or other.

For someone whose mind matches my mind…”The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.” Pearl S. Buck

15783a.jpg

A

Back