Blacks attack Whites, then claim racism.

U

Unregistered

The usual chit. The Chimps bring a knife to the premeditated crime, then turn around and claim racism. Get off the Donuts and see the Negritude, Officers!

http://www.theunion.com/article/20060902/NEWS/109020163

Stabbing victim's condition worsens

The victim of a stabbing in Grass Valley was back in the hospital with an infection Friday, and the man accused of the crime has pleaded innocent in court.

Jennifer Dunbar said Friday that it is possible her husband may never get back the use of his arm.

"It's just horrible," she said. "He was getting a little bit of range of motion in his fingers, but now he can't move his fingers at all anymore."

The Dunbars were back Friday at Sutter Roseville Medical Center, where a vascular surgeon was to determine whether another surgery was needed.

She said the wound is also infected o
n his leg, where doctors removed part of his vein to repair his arm.

Jason Dunbar, 32, was stabbed with a kitchen knife Aug. 26 during a scuffle in a parking lot near the Long Bottle Shop on Colfax Avenue in Grass Valley.

After store clerk Glenn Phillips used a belt for a tourniquet on Dunbar's arm, Dunbar was transported by helicopter to Sutter Roseville Medical Center for surgery on his artery, which was severed at the crook of his arm.

A second victim, Adam Lee of Grass Valley, was treated and released Saturday at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital for a puncture wound to his back.

J.C. Horn, 41, accused of the stabbing, pleaded innocent Thursday in Nevada County Superior Court to two counts of assault.

Horn rents an apartment a few feet away from where he allegedly stabbed Lee and Dunbar.

Investigators said Horn may have been reacting to statements made by the victims and that racist epithets may have been used in a verbal exchange.

Jennifer Dunbar said sh
e and her husband are not racists.

Horn's attorney Paul Estrada said Friday he urges the district attorney's office to file criminal charges against Lee in connection with the incident.

Lee could not be reached for comment Friday.

"It was racially motivated and not on the part of my client," Estrada said.

He said there are several potential witnesses to the stabbing, but they have been evasive with investigators.

Estrada said he suspects the witnesses are afraid.

Horn, who has lived in Grass Valley for six years, has no local criminal record.

Mary Amuzie, who was driving the Volvo in which police found Horn hiding after the stabbing, was charged with being an accomplice to the assaults.

Amuzie was convicted in 2000 of forgery and theft with a prior and sent to prison for two months.

In November 2002, she was convicted of violating her probation and sent to prison for another two-month stay.

Amuzie also pleaded innocent Thursday to the ac
complice charge.

Bail for Horn and Amuzie was reduced to $50,000 each. Bail for both was previously set at $85,000.

Lashawnda Howse, cited on suspicion of being an accessory and released the night of the crime, is scheduled for arraignment at 1:15 p.m., Sept. 18, in Nevada County Superior Court.

Howse has no local criminal record.

A preliminary hearing for Horn and Amuzie is scheduled for 9 a.m., Sept. 21, in Nevada County Superior Court.

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes me crazy when a nigger attacks a white and then claims the white used the "nigger" word so therefore any and all violent acts committed by the nigger against the white must be excused!!!! ARRGH#$##$#!!!!! DAmn all niggers!!!!!!

gman

It's so funny how those apes tries to find ways to justify their acts because they think that the society will sympathize them for REALLY being a lazy, disgusting, and dehumanizing negroes that they are.

This story simply enrages!!! Damn the #@$*$@# black apes!

Murderous niggers deserve frontier justice!!! Once the word 'nigger' becomes a license to kill, boons better take a step back and look at those old grainy photos of their jigaboo ancestors hanging in Dixie- cause that's what's coming downtown!!!!!! Damn this one gets me!!!

Bottle shop stabbing
  • By NCS Import
  • Aug 28, 2006

My name is Jennifer Dunbar-Denney. I am the sister of the 32-year-old man who nearly died on Friday night as a result of being stabbed at the Bottle Shop.

I was outraged to read your article stating that my brother my have possibly been involved in a hate crime that led to him being stabbed that night.

Words like racism and hate are words that do not even belong in the same sentence as my brother’s name.

My sons, his nephews, are black and Jason has been like a father to them for most of their lives in the absence of their father! As a matter of fact, my sons refer to Jason as “Dunkle,” meaning a cross between “Dad” and “Uncle.”

Your article was very upsetting to myself and my sons and we are hoping that you will correct this mistake.

Jennifer, Tajmen, and Tyrus Denney
Vancouver, Wash.

Back