BLACK "Precious": 19-year-old armed BLACK woman charged w robbing couple of $$ and their car (chop shop), who gave her ride because of her sob story

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter

19-year-old charged with robbing couple who gave her ride​

by: Heather Pelat

Posted: Mar 17, 2015 / 08:41 AM CDT

Updated: Mar 17, 2015 / 08:41 AM CDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A 19-year-old woman was arrested Monday after police say she robbed two people who offered her a ride in the Rivergate area earlier this month.
According to an affidavit, Precious Horton was given a ride from the Target in Rivergate to a nearby Books-A-Million store on March 1.
During the ride, police say Horton pulled out a gun and demanded the victim’s car and $1,000 in cash.
One of the victims gave Horton $20 before they left the car and Horton drove off with it.
Police found the car on Georgia Avenue in west Nashville Monday and arrested Horton.
She is charged with aggravated robbery, carjacking and theft.
Horton was booked into the Metro jail on $110,000 bond.

Precious Horton convicted

Posted on May 30, 2018

Aggravated robbery suspect Precious Horton was found guilty last week of two counts of aggravated robbery in what is being described as one of the quickest verdicts EVER in Davidson County! Credit for the swift justice goes to Assistant District Attorney and Criminal Court Division III Team Leader Megan King, along with Assistant District Attorney Byron Pugh, investigator David Zoccola, and Victim Witness Coordinator Caroline Brown. Quick Facts: This is the so-called ’15 minute verdict’ case! That’s the time it took for a jury to find the defendant, Precious Horton guilty on two counts of aggravated robbery. Megan King and Byron Pugh presented a rock solid case, explaining how Horton approached the two victims at the Target in the Rivergate area three years ago, crying that her boyfriend had left her and she simply needed a ride. Once in the car however, Horton pulled a gun, robbed the two good Samaritans, and then drove off with their car. She was arrested days later with the victim’s car being dismantled. Praise to Detective David Zoccola for helping track down the people involved, and also Victim Witness Coordinator Caroline Brown, who helped calmed the nerves of a witness that was very upset after testifying.

Last edited:
Precious Horton
Meet an Inmate. Feel free to snuggie up to this future chef.

I’m incarcerated at Tennessee prison for women and I’m on my second year of an 8 year sentence. I spend most days of my time reading, writing, watching TV and arts & crafts. I’m also in the culinary arts program. I read Urban fiction, fantasy fiction, and self help books.

Earliest Release Date: 11/20/2023

iu

She could be a chef at Chef-Boy-R-Dee if we send her to Nigeria after he's deported.
Chef-Boy-R-Dee is the Nigerian thing, the largest heroin dealer out of Chicago, Kamorudeen SOWEMIMO

Appeal to deportation, based on reason of his victim status of being sexually attacked in prison, and folks in Nigeria heard about it, stating if he's deported the Nigerians will torture him since homosexuals are illegal in Nigeria.
HE LOST HIS APPEAL.

Back