BLACK ON WHITE: Woman shot and killed by person she didn't know during fight in SC grocery store parking lot, police say

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter

Woman killed by person she didn't know during fight in SC grocery store parking lot, police say​

WYFF 4

Updated: 11:18 PM EST Feb 15, 2023

IRMO, S.C. —
A woman was shot and killed by a woman she didn't know when the two were fighting in a South Carolina grocery store parking lot, according to Irmo police.
Irmo Officers responded to the Kroger Shopping Center at 4 p.m. Tuesday and found a woman dead in the parking lot, according to Chief Robert Dale.

After interviewing witnesses and watching surveillance video, Dale said it appears that Christina Harrison, 23, of Columbia, and the victim did not know each other; however, they were involved in a verbal fight just before the shooting.
Police said Harrison left the scene but turned herself into the police department a short time later.
"Unfortunately, this is a situation where tempers flared, and someone let anger get the best of them," Dale said. "One rash decision has impacted the lives of two families and countless others who witnessed this tragic event,” Dale stated. “Senseless is the only word I can think of to describe what happened today.”

The name of the victim has not been released.

Harrison is charged with murder.

christina harrison

Lexington County Sheriff's Office Christina Harrison
Harrison is charged with murder.

71142951_1676483762251095_r.jpeg

A beautiful woman, wonderful mother, compassionate wife, trusting friend, and so so much more. Alexandria was truly taken too soon.

The details of what happened were covered by the news so I’m saving myself doing it again here.

We are not looking for personal donations or financial help. But there has been enough people asking so I’d like to use any funds collected to build a memorial for Alexandria to honor a great soul. Wether it be something small, a park installment, or wherever we can do. Anything additional will go towards a future fund to benefit our son. Thank you all for yours thoughts. Hold your loved ones close.

Back