Spike proteins in poison covid vaxx affect, damage human brain, morons--other problems too, suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Spike proteins in COVID-19 vaccines can cause BRAIN DAMAGE, neurosurgeon reveals​

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 by: Belle Carter

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-17-spike-proteins-in-covid-vaccines-damage-brain.html#

Image: Spike proteins in COVID-19 vaccines can cause BRAIN DAMAGE, neurosurgeon reveals

(Natural News) Retired American neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock recently shared his shocking discovery that the spike proteins, induced by the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine, can cause neurological damage.
“When there’s systemic inflammation or any kind of trauma occurs in the body, it produces inflammation and activation of the immune system. This sends a signal to the brain within minutes and starts activating the microglia, which is the inflammatory, cytotoxic cell in the brain,” Blaylock explained.
“When there is a stimulation of the immune system, the ramified microglia go to the primed microglia stage. The pseudopodia are retracted and it becomes a more rounded-looking cell. Inside the primed microglia, there is an intense upregulation of cytokine, chemokine and excitotoxin production, but they’re not released from the cell so there may be some minor immune reaction, but otherwise, there’s not much sign of a reaction.”
According to Blaylock, this happens after getting the first dose of the injection. He added that it is important to note that chemokines attract macrophages, or white blood cells, to the brain. A macrophage in the brain looks exactly like microglia and can also undergo priming.
As the second dose is injected months later, primed microglia become fully activated and will then release all the toxic components. “You get chronically activated microglia, [an] overactivated state and there’s a threefold higher inflammatory reaction than you’d normally get with microglial activation,” Blaylock said.

He further explained that when one gets an infection and recovers from it, the microglia shift from the activated state back to the ramified state. In the ramified state, instead of releasing harmful chemicals the microglia release neurotrophins that repair the damage done during the activated state.

Studies: Spike protein alters neurological functions​

Blaylock also cited several published papers that pointed to the harmful effects of the shots, particularly how spike protein can alter neurological functions. (Related: Ben Armstrong: There’s plenty of evidence that COVID-19 vaccines can damage the brain.)
In one study, researchers placed the spike protein in a cell and it formed abundant exosomes that not only contained the spike protein but also two microRNAs. Blaylock said: “The spike protein contained in the exosome was shown to cause a sharp decline in [an interferon regulating, self-controlled, system] IRE9 in microglia making them infinitely more destructive.”
Another study found that antibodies to only a fragment of the spike protein induced neuroinflammation and impaired episodic memory in mice. This, according to Blaylock, is also happening in humans who’ve had this injection – they’re having impaired memory.
“The brain has a special anti-inflammatory system built into it … and what this does is it down-regulates all the inflammatory responses,” Blaylock explained. “And so, what they found, is after immunization with the spike protein, it develops these immune reactions to the spike protein, just of that fragment, and there was a loss in episodic memory in those animals. The second injection is always worse.”
Another research on the mitochondrial effects showed that the spike protein increased microglia mitochondrial activity, producing extremely high levels of reactive oxygen and reactive nitrogen species. This makes the microglia more destructive than they normally would be.
The paper concluded that there was a 64 percent increase in the principal inflammatory component (inflammasome) in a cell. It also showed that the spike protein impaired the ability of the brain to tolerate inflammation and greatly enhanced the brain cytokine storm.
Visit VaccineInjuryNews.com to learn more about the harmful effects of the COVID-19 vaccines.
Dr. Robert Malone, mRNA technology inventor, talks about the worst side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines in the video below.

This video is from the High Hopes channel on Brighteon.com.

More related stories:​

WALKING DEAD? Do Covid vaccines poke holes in the blood-brain barrier and cause neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s?
mRNA spike proteins found in heart, brain of deceased “fully vaccinated” man.
Vaccine damage from spike protein jabs is inducing wave of health carnage across the globe.

Sources include:​

Expose-News.com
ScienceDirect.com
Link.Springer.com
Brighteon.com

mRNA and Breastfeeding: COVID-19 Vaccinated Mothers Who Breastfeed — Babies Have Serious Reactions Including Death​

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/mrna-...roduction-milk-discoloration-bleeding/5820059

Decreased Breast Milk Production, Milk Discoloration, Bleeding. Study of 16 cases​

By Dr. William Makis
Global Research, May 23, 2023
COVID Intel 22 May 2023

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/mrna-...roduction-milk-discoloration-bleeding/5820059

1f0ebb4e-52ef-4d9b-a65c-e08829d5aad1_1080x608-400x225.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Click the share button above to email/forward this article to your friends and colleagues. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.

Babies Who Died When COVID-19 mRNA Vaccinated Mothers Were Breastfeeding (Two Cases)

CASE 1 (VAERS ID 1532154): 8 week old baby died July 17, 2021:
36 year old mother from New Mexico wrote: “On July 17, 2021, my baby passed away. I had been breastfeeding my 6 week old baby at the time that I received the first Pfizer vaccine on June 4, 2021.
He became very sick with a high fever on June 21,
about 2 weeks after I got the first Pfizer vaccine. He was treated for 2 weeks with IV antibiotics for a supposed bacterial infection, however, they never found any bacteria.
After the 14 day course of antibiotics, he was home for one week, but exhibited strange symptoms (e.g. swollen eyelid, strange rashes, vomiting). I took him back to the hospital on July 15, where he presented with what they called an atypical Kawasaki disease. He passed away shortly thereafter from clots in his severely inflamed arteries. He died on July 17, 2021.
CASE 2 (VAERS ID 1166062): 5 month old baby died March 20, 2021

Mother received her 2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine on March 17, 2021 while at work. The next day on March 18, 2020, her 5 month old breastfed infant developed a rash and within 24 hours was inconsolable, refusing to eat and developed a fever.
Baby was brought to ER, blood analysis revealed elevated liver enzymes, was hospitalized but continued to decline and died on March 20, 2021 with diagnosis of TTP.

Babies Who Had Serious Reactions When COVID-19 mRNA Vaccinated Mothers Were Breastfeeding

There are hundreds of these cases so I will only highlight a few:
CASE 3 (VAERS ID 1415059): 3 month old baby had seizures from breastfeeding

A mother from Pennsylvania wrote: “I received 1st dose of Moderna on June 18, 2021. I fed my three month old daughter milk that I pumped from my breasts later that night and put her to bed. When transferring her to her bassinet at approximately 11:30pm, she started a seizure that lasted seven minutes. We were transported to Hospital where she suffered two more seizures in the early morning hours of June 19th. She has been a healthy baby with no health conditions prior to these events.
CASE 4 (VAERS ID 930348): Pfizer vaccinated mom’s baby had seizures for 4 days
A 33 year old mother from New Jersey writes: “I am breastfeeding. My daughter had seizure like episodes starting on Saturday 1/2, Sunday 1/3, Monday, 1/4 and 2 times on Tuesday 1/5.”
CASE 5 (VAERS ID 1099241): A 16 month old baby got hemolytic anemia
A mother from California had J&J vaccine on March 10, 2021. Her 16 month old baby developed jaundice the next day and was admitted for evaluation of hemolytic anemia.
CASE 6 (VAERS ID 1543319: 12 month old has swollen lymph nodes
On Feb 1, 2021, the mother received 1st Moderna dose. The next day the nursing 12 month old infant developed fever and swollen lymph nodes in the groin.
CASE 7 (VAERS ID 1101777): 14 month old boy has body rash all over
A 29 year old mother from New York had Moderna and writes: “I’m breastfeeding my 14 month old son. A couple of days after I received my first dose of the Moderna vaccine, he broke out in red spots all over his body. A few days later, he developed a low grade fever. It’s been one week since I was vaccinated. He does not have a fever anymore and the red spots are almost all gone.”
CASE 8 (VAERS ID 917888): 15 month old has rash and fever
A 35 year old mother from New Mexico had one dose of Pfizer. She writes: “ I am breastfeeding my 15 month old son and he got a rash on his abdomen and face that has progressed more over past several days. He has had no fever but acts like he doesn’t feel great as he was not eating like his normal self. I don’t know if the rash is related or not but it is during the time of the vaccine.”
CASE 9 (VAERS ID 931851): 5 month old baby has severe diarrhea & vomiting, almost died
A 32 year old mother from Alaska writes: “I am currently breastfeeding my 5-month-old son. I received my first (Pfizer) vaccine on 12/28/2020 and directly breastfed within 4 hours of receiving the vaccine. Two days after my vaccine my son was at daycare and had two large diarrhea blowouts and two large emeses followed by a 1-minute episode where he was limp with entire body cyanosis and in-and-out of consciousness. He also had a maculopapular rash on his torso. EMS was called. He was observed in the emergency department for a few hours then recovered. He has continued to be well and back to baseline since the event.”
CASE 10 (VAERS ID 970309): 5 month old boy has vomiting, diarrhea, body rash and blood in urine
A 30 year old mother from Connecticut had one Moderna jab. Two nights after her 1st Moderna dose, her 5 month old boy had violent vomiting, diarrhea, body rash, and hematuria.
CASE 11 (VAERS ID 1088716): 4 month old baby had blood in stool
A 29 year old mother from Kentucky had 1st Pfizer dose. She writes: “I am currently breastfeeding my 4 month old son. He started pooping blood 4 hours after my 1st dose of the vaccine. His next 3 stools were blood streaked and then returned to normal.”

COVID-19 mRNA Vaccinated Mothers Who Had Reactions Related to Breastfeeding

CASE 12 (VAERS ID 976245): Significant decrease in breast milk supply
A 28 year old mother from Oregon had 1st Pfizer dose. She had arm soreness, lip swelling and numbness next day. She developed a significant decreased in breast milk supply starting 2-3 days after Pfizer and it did not recover. She had been breastfeeding her baby completely since birth in July 2020.
CASE 13 (VAERS ID 980782): Breast milk turned green
Mother had Pfizer vaccine. She noticed reduced breast milk production and her breast milk has turned green.
CASE 14 (VAERS ID 1022827): Blood in breast milk after 1st Pfizer dose

A 33 year mother from New Jersey writes: “I am breastfeeding. The first pump after my Pfizer shot ( three and half hours after) 2oz of blood was pumped from the right breast”
CASE 15 (VAERS ID 1041373): Had a miscarriage 10 days after Pfizer
A 36 year old woman from Pennsylvania who was breast feeding her previous infant born in 2019, had 1st Pfizer dose on Dec.21, 2020. She was 4 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage 10 days after Pfizer.
CASE 16 (VAERS ID 1154934): Mom started bleeding after 1st Moderna dose

A 37 year old woman from California writes: “The Moderna vaccine induced my menstruation. I am currently breastfeeding and had not been menstruating since becoming pregnant in January 2019. I had a baby since then and due to nursing on demand my period had not returned. Less than 24 hours after getting vaccinated I woke up to a moderate menstrual flow, bright red blood. I am still menstruating and experiencing mild cramping and bloatedness in my abdominal area. There was no prior indication this would happen before the vaccine. I had not even spotted before. My cycle has historically been very regular and I am certain the vaccine had something to do with stimulating my endocrine system and thus causing my menstruation.”

COVID-19 Vaccine mRNA Found in Breastmilk

It is interesting to note that mRNA was found in breast milk as early as April 2021 in a paper by Low et al. (click here)
It was recently confirmed again in a paper by Hanna et al. in Sep.2022 (click here)

US Genomics Expert Kevin McKernan wrote a substack article about how mRNA ingested by the infant through breast milk, could exert clinical effects by:
  1. COVID-19 vaccine mRNA is RNase resistant due to modified N1-methyl-pseudoU, so it doesn’t break down easily;
  2. Baby’s oral mucosa can be transfected by mother’s mRNA (contained in extracellular vesicles in breast milk);
  3. Mother’s mRNA can survive the baby’s gut and digestive process.
His fascinating account of how mRNA is transported in breast milk can be found here: (click here)
“Milk is considered as more than a source of nutrition for infants and is a vector involved in the transfer of bioactive compounds and cells. Milk contains abundant quantities of extracellular vesicles (EVs) that may originate from multiple cellular sources. These nanosized vesicles have been well characterized and are known to carry a diverse cargo of proteins, nucleic acids, lipids and other biomolecules. Milk-derived EVs have been demonstrated to survive harsh and degrading conditions in gut, taken up by various cell types, cross biological barriers and reach peripheral tissues. The cargo carried by these dietary EVs has been suggested to have a role in cell growth, development, immune modulation and regulation.”
Pfizer’s Post Marketing report issued April 2021 with Adverse Event reports through Feb. 28, 2021:
Pfizer’s documents give us some interesting information on page 12 (click here)
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fec2e2ab4-daca-4f34-a2e2-aef3e513858c_1319x724.jpeg

Babies who were breastfed by COVID-19 mRNA vaccinated mothers had a 13% adverse event rate (17/133), and a 2% serious adverse event rate (3/133).

mRNA Vaccines Are Not Safe for Breastfeeding

So COVID-19 mRNA vaccination is NOT SAFE for breastfeeding mothers or babies.
This was confirmed by the UK Government on August 16 2022, when it declared that “Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated” (click here)
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F882a8b98-3fe7-4655-b61a-898fb47e7c16_1027x577.jpeg

Alberta Health Services can be sued for medical misinformation: (click here)
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F11e24867-397d-4fd7-bc48-ae285b2c3e32_996x564.jpeg

AHS advises Albertans: “There are no known risks to getting the COVID-19 vaccine while breastfeeding”.
Every pregnant Alberta woman can now sue AHS for medically misinforming them. It is time for historic class action lawsuits.

My Take…​

COVID-19 vaccine mRNA is found in breast milk. This has been known since at least April 2021.
Pfizer’s own documents report that the rate of adverse events in babies who are breastfeeding from COVID-19 mRNA vaccinated mothers is 13% and serious adverse events occur in 2% of babies, including two baby deaths recorded in VAERS.
Most common reactions babies have to mRNA in breast milk are: fever and rashes, then diarrhea, vomiting, and sometimes more serious such as hemolytic anemia, bleeding in urine or stool, and seizures.
We now have an outbreak of myocarditis (heart inflammation) cases in babies < 28 days old, with 16 cases of myocarditis in the UK, including two deaths that are not reported in VAERS (click here). These cases can be due to mRNA in breast milk or LNPs with mRNA crossing the placenta before baby is born.
Mothers report decrease in breast milk production, breast milk discoloration (turns blue or green), sudden onset irregular or heavy menstrual bleeding, breast lumps and more.
COVID-19 mRNA vaccination in breastfeeding mothers was NEVER SAFE, any Institution or expert who claimed otherwise was lying.

20,000% Increase in Retinal Eye Damage Following COVID-19 Vaccination​

Link: https://vaccineimpact.com/2023/20000-increase-in-retinal-eye-damage-following-covid-19-vaccination/

Ocular-injuries-covid-vaccines.jpg

Image source.

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Earlier this month (May, 2023) a large scale study was published in the npj Vaccines journal, which is part of the Nature.com Portfolio, and looked at the “Risk assessment of retinal vascular occlusion after COVID-19 vaccination.”
retinal-vein-occlusion-2.jpg

According to the study:
“Retinal vein occlusion (RVO) is the second most prevalent cause of visual loss related to retinal vascular diseases, after diabetic retinopathy. RVO is related to thromboembolism caused by vessel compression, vasospasm, or degeneration of vascular walls.”
The study included 7,318,437 people from the TriNetX network divided into vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, and they concluded that “individuals with COVID-19 vaccination had a higher risk of all forms of retinal vascular occlusion in 2 years after vaccination, with an overall hazard ratio of 2.19 (95% confidence interval 2.00–2.39).”
This is one of the first large scale studies published that examined COVID-19 vaccination side effects which are continuing more than 2 years following a COVID-19 injection.
The cumulative incidence of retinal vascular occlusion was significantly higher in the vaccinated cohort compared to the unvaccinated cohort, 2 years and 12 weeks after vaccination. The risk of retinal vascular occlusion significantly increased during the first 2 weeks after vaccination and persisted for 12 weeks.
Additionally, individuals with first and second dose of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 had significantly increased risk of retinal vascular occlusion 2 years following vaccination, while no disparity was detected between brand and dose of vaccines.
This large multicenter study strengthens the findings of previous cases. Retinal vascular occlusion may not be a coincidental finding after COVID-19 vaccination. (Source.)
The study included people who received messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines (BNT162b2 [Pfizer-BioNTech] and mRNA-1273 [Moderna]), adjuvanted recombinant protein vaccines (Novavax), and adenoviral vector vaccines (ChAdOx1-S vaccine [Oxford/AstraZeneca] and Ad26.COV2.S [Janssen-Johnson&Johnson]).
21-year-old-aussie-blind.jpg

21-year-old man in Australia is now blind following a COVID-19 injection. Image source.
A Health Impact News subscriber from Australia alerted us to a recent news story about a 21-year-old man who became permanently blind following a COVID vaccine which destroyed his career. The government is refusing to compensate him for his injuries, despite the testimony from two renowned eye surgeons who agreed that his condition was caused by the Moderna vaccine.
‘My life is on hold’: Young tradie blinded after Moderna vaccine denied compensation
A young NSW tradie left permanently blind after receiving the Covid vaccine has been denied compensation by the federal government, despite two experts agreeing his condition was likely caused by the jab.
Cody Hose-Ross, 21, had his bricklayer apprenticeship and a budding footy career snatched away when he lost total vision in his right eye and partial vision in his left, shortly after receiving two doses of the Moderna vaccine in October and November 2021.
“Maybe four days later I woke up and, you know when your eyes have to adjust when you first wake up? I was finding everything hard to see, I had to wait to get some vision in my eyes,” he said.
“I was like, what the hell is going on?”
At first, the Port Stephens man figured he had just gotten an infection or something in his eye and “didn’t think anything of it”.
“Then I was at work and my boss was like, ‘Grab that f**king tool, it’s right f**king there!’” he said.
“I was like, ‘I honestly can’t see it.’ He said, ‘Are you blind?’ That’s when it first sort of shook me. I lost my apprenticeship — I was up to my last year as well, would have been fully qualified. Plus I had a contract to go and play footy in Sydney. I was committing to it, then bang, I lost my eyesight.”
Two renowned eye surgeons, Professor Peter McCluskey from the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney and Dr Peter Davies from Hunter Eye Surgeons in Newcastle, both agreed that Mr Hose-Ross’ condition was caused by the Moderna vaccine. (Full article.)
The U.S. Government’s vaccine adverse events reporting system (VAERS) database shows that there was an astounding 19,665% increase in retinal disorders following the COVID-19 experimental shots compared to all FDA-approved vaccines for the past 32 years.
I searched the database for the following post-vaccine symptoms:
  • Retinal artery embolism
  • Retinal artery occlusion
  • Retinal artery thrombosis
  • Retinal degeneration
  • Retinal detachment
  • Retinal disorder
  • Retinal haemorrhage
  • Retinal injury
  • Retinal ischaemia
  • Retinal tear
  • Retinal vascular disorder
  • Retinal vascular occlusion
  • Retinal vascular thrombosis
  • Retinal vasculitis
  • Retinal vein occlusion
  • Retinal vein thrombosis
This is certainly NOT an exhaustive list of eye disorders contained in VAERS, but just a sampling.
Since the roll-out of the experimental COVID shots in December of 2020, there have been 2,458 cases of these retinal disorders (source), and the vast majority, 2,020, were recorded in 2021 (source).
You can see the age breakdown here. While the highest age group by percentage was in the 65-79 years age group at 14%, it was surprising to see that the second highest percentage was in the 50-59 years age group at 13%.
By contrast, using the same symptoms for retinal disorders, the search returned only 327 cases for all non-COVID vaccines for the past 32+ years for these same retinal disorders. (Source.)
That’s an average of just over 10 cases per year, as compared to 2,020 cases recorded in 2021 following COVID-19 injections, an incredible increase of 19,665%.
Here is Bitchute channel checkur6‘s latest video that highlights some of the recent studies being published on COVID-19 vaccine side effects, including eye diseases.

Related:

Natural Remedies for Macular Degeneration and Healthy Vision

Cell Phone and Wifi Exposure to the Eyes Causes Long-Term Damage

Ophthalmologists Now Ethically Obligated to Denounce COVID-19 Vaccines, as 20,000 New Eye Disorders Are Reported​

The covid vaccine holocaust is destroying people’s hearing and vision​

By Lance Johnson
Global Research, May 29, 2023
VaccineDamage.news 5 May 2021

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/ophth...ines-20000-new-eye-disorders-reported/5744481

Vision-Woman-400x225.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version). Visit and follow us on Instagram at @crg_globalresearch.
Ongoing processor vaccine related eye disorders first reported two year ago in May 2021
First published on May 6, 2021
In just a few months, the World Health Organization received approximately 20,000 reports of new eye disorders that occurred post covid-19 vaccination. These reports include 303 cases of blindness and 1,625 cases of visual impairment! The European drug monitoring agency had never recorded such a severe spike in eye injuries until after the experimental vaccines were launched. These reports were collected by VigiBase and analyzed by the Uppsala Monitoring Centre in Uppsala, Sweden.
About half of the new eye disorders were additionally reported to the U.K.’s Yellow Card adverse event reporting system, which was set up to monitor the influx of adverse events that were anticipated during this live, experimental vaccine study. Back in 2020, the vaccine makers had already entered into liability-free contracts with governments around the world. This has enabled mass vaccine injury with no recourse or accountability and set up the framework for a historic, worldwide holocaust.

Ophthalmologists need more training to properly recognize and report vaccine injury
These experimental vaccines are designed to cause inflammation throughout the body, by reprogramming human cells to produce inflammatory spike proteins that are derived from the bio-weapon itself. Eye damage is merely a symptom of this inflammation, a sign of more serious problems to come with capillaries and autoimmune issues. The inflammatory conditions caused by the vaccines provide a new revenue stream for various industries within the medical system, including ophthalmology.

With mounting evidence of eye injury post-vaccination, ophthalmologists are ethically obligated to denounce these covid-19 vaccines. The vaccines are causing acute eye injuries at scale and are an underlying cause of inflammation for future eye disorders and other health problems. However, ophthalmologists are not properly trained to recognize, diagnose and report vaccine injury.
When the U.S. FDA issued Emergency Use Authorization for these experimental ‘vaccines’, they did not mention eye disorders specifically. In their fact sheet, they warn, “additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”
In the UK’s Yellow Card System, vaccine-induced eye damage includes 4,616 cases of severe eye pain, 3,839 cases of blurred vision, 1,808 cases of light intolerance, and 559 cases of double vision. These issues were not prevalent until the vaccine was used. Some of the eye issues are mild but could be a sign of more serious issues within the cardiovascular or nervous systems. There were 768 cases of eye irritation, 731 cases of itchy eyes, 788 cases of ocular hyperemia, 459 cases of eye strain, 400 cases of dry eye, and 653 cases of increased lacrimation.

The covid vaccine holocaust is destroying people’s hearing and vision
More serious issues of swelling were documented as well, including swelling around the eye (366 incidences), swelling of the eyelid (360 incidences) eyelid oedema (298) conjunctival haemorrhage or breakage of a small eye vessel (236), periorbital oedema (171), and eye haemorrhage (169). The swelling can be indicative of more serious cerebral, spinal, and/or cardiovascular issues. Blood clots and nervous system disorders are a commonly reported adverse event. The eye disorders provide a window of opportunity to understand just how severe the inflammation is. Ophthalmologists are able to identify early signs of vaccine-induced brain swelling, cardiovascular issues and stroke to help patients seek emergency care before the patient becomes another casualty to these horrid vaccines.
One 33-year-old pilot had severe migraines and sudden vision problems following the Pfizer vaccine. The pain migrated down the back of his neck toward the bottom of his skull. The pain lasted for several days and was accompanied by dizziness, nausea, disorientation, confusion, uncontrollable shaking, and tingling in his toes and fingers. He was ultimately evaluated by doctors. The Pfizer COVID vaccine had increased the pressure in his spinal cord and brain stem, rupturing his left inner ear, and damaging his eyesight.

Experiment in Progress: Neurological Damage from the mRNA Vaccine​

By Rosanne Lindsay
Global Research, June 09, 2023
Nature of Healing 6 June 2023

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/experiment-progress-neurological-damage/5821896

animal-1554745_1920-400x261.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Click the share button above to email/forward this article to your friends and colleagues. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
In December of 2019, COVID-19 made its world debut and took center stage as “the deadly contagion.” The strategy to build fear was the key that aligned world governments as one united force. For the first time in history, a virus became the trigger for the acceptance of a global vaccine.

Ironically, at that time, the coronavirus had not been isolated.

The Bluff​

“Hegelian dialectic, or problem, reaction, solution. This method basically involves fabricating or intensify a problem, offering a draconian solution, then settling for a “compromise” that nevertheless furthers the intended goal.” ― Jim Marrs, author
To this day, Coronavirus (Cov-19), has not been isolated.
Buried in a PDF CDC document on page 41, the CDC admits that,
“no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available”, and used a genetically modified human lung alveolar adenocarcinoma cell culture to, “mimic clinical specimen.”
[See Global Research’s coverage of this issue published at the outset of the corona crisis in January February 2020, see Michel Chossudovsky’s E-book, Chapter III, pages 32-34]
As it turns out, the only isolate is a lab-produced and patented SARS Cov-2, part of the experimental mRNA injections created as gene therapy.
Thus, is the COVID-19 strategy based on a lie? A September 2020 letter to the editor in the British Medical Journal connects some dots and calls out the bluff:
Rapid Response:
Re: Covid-19: Where is the virus?
Dear Editor
We are told that the virus is everywhere – in the air, in our breath, on fomites, trapped in masks – yet public health authorities seem not to be in possession of any cultivable clinical samples of the offending pathogen.
In March 2020, the World Health Organisation instructed authorities not to look for a virus but to rely instead on a genome test, the RT-PCR, which is not specific for SARS-CoV-2 (1) (2).
However, RT-PCR does not distinguish between infectious and non-infectious virus. Propagating virus from clinical samples confirms the presence of infectious virus but is not widely available (and) requires biosafety level 3 facilities” (4).
It appears, therefore, that we have public health bodies without clinical samples, a test which is non-specific and does not distinguish between infectivity and non-infectivity, a requirement for biosafety level 3 facilities to even look for a virus, yet we are led to believe that it is up all our noses.
So, where is the virus?

The Set Up

When world governments synchronized to fight the “deadly coronavirus,” they unilaterally agreed to deploy experimental injections without any verifiable threat and only limited, short term data. The medical narrative explained:
The drama of the pandemic has forced the scientific community to accelerate the development and commercialization of vaccines, thereby enhancing the phases of active surveillance.
In 2019. then-president Trump paved the way for the U.S. deployment of experimental vaccines on a trusting public via two Executive Orders, bypassing Congress and the legal process: a September 2019 Executive Order and a December 2020 Executive Order.
On March 20, 2020, during a White House briefing on COVID, Secretary Mike Pompeo disclosed COVID as a live exercise.
We’re in a – we’re in a live exercise here – to get this right. – Secretary Mike Pompeo
In February 2021, The U of Chicago Medicine warned people with autoimmunity about experimental vaccines on its website, but doctors did not get the memo:
No data exists on the (COVID) vaccines’ effectiveness in immunocompromised patients because they weren’t included in the initial clinical trials. This is true of all vaccine trial studies.
In April 2023, buried in correspondence to vaccine makers, the FDA disclosed that it required years of additional safety studies on all mRNA vaccines thru 2027. Thus, the FDA only renewed Pfizer’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID-19 vaccine. The formal FDA approval was for BioNTech’s Comirnaty vaccine. which is used in Europe, not in the U.S.
Throughout the live exercise, State governors declared illegal “emergency” mandates onto an unsuspecting public. People were ignorant of the consequences of a vaccine that had never been formally tested. Most people never knew they signed on as subjects of an ongoing governmental experiment.
In short order, fifteen COVID-19 injections were granted “emergency-use authorization.”They were not FDA-approved. The CDC and FDA rushed the injections to market before the completion of conventional phases of clinical trials. Never before had science been so propagandized, and health been so ignored.
Looking back, had a military operation been disguised as a Public Health threat? Did the people who perceived a threat know that vaccine makers came with criminal records and full immunity for any injuries or deaths resulting from their products?
Is this live exercise a crime against humanity?

Tracking Collateral Damage

After the mRNA therapies were rolled out, The World Heath Organization (WHO), set up tracking for adverse events (AEs), using its VigiBase global database. Unfortunately, the VigiBase system is a passive system, dependent on national centers for the timeliness, completeness, and quality of reports.
VigiBase is a global pharmacovigilance database established in 1978 and consists of over 20 million reports of suspected adverse events reported since its origin by its 130 member countries which represent 90% of the world population
Using the VigiBase, one 2022 study published in the Journal Cureus, analyzed neurological AEs between December 15, 2020 to January 24, 2021. The authors wrote:
In this period, 103,954 adverse events were reported from 30,532 subjects who were administered the COVID-19 vaccine. Out of 103,954, 19,529 AEs were related to clinical events and investigations related to the neurological system.
The following AEs are only a few that are considered to be associated with the administration of the experimental mRN injections:
ageusia, allodynia, anesthesia, anosmia, aura, balance disorders, Bell’s palsy, burning sensation, cervicobrachial syndrome, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, cluster headache, dizziness, postural dizziness, dysgeusia, exertional headache, facial paralysis, facial paresis, facial spasm, febrile convulsion, head discomfort, headache, hemiparaesthesia, hemiparesis, hyperaesthesis, hypersomnia, hypoaesthesia, hypogeusia, hyperresponsive to stimuli, hyposomnia, ischemic stroke, lethargy, loss of consciousness, migraine, migraine with aura, monoparesis, neuralgia, paraesthesia, paresis, parosmia, petit mal epilepsy, poor sleep quality, presyncope, seizure, sensory disturbance, sensory loss, sinus headache, syncope, taste disorder, tension headache, transient global amnesia, transient ischemic attack, tremor, tunnel vision.
Frequently observed adverse events following vaccinations were headache, vertigo/dizziness, paresthesia, hypoesthesia, lethargy, and migraine.
The U.S. uses a similar, passive reporting system called the VAERS Reporting System, overseen by the CDC and FDA. However, only about 1% of injuries/deaths are ever reported. This means that 5000 reports of death translate to 500,000 deaths.

History of Vaccine Injuries

With vaccination, we traded infectious disease for autoimmune disease. – Anonymous
Since the introduction of vaccination, there has been a steady increase in the incidence of autoimmune diseases. Concomitantly, the incidence of most infectious diseases has declined. Some people call this dynamic The Hygiene Hypothesis.We are too clean for our own good. And it all began with the idea to kill off our microbes to prevent natural infections, which builds immunity.
Unfortunately, the rise in vaccination has equaled a rise autoimmune disease. This has been known since 2000. Once called Vacinosis, the name later changed to The ASIA Syndrome.
A.S.I.A. is “Autoimmune (Auto-inflammatory) Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants.” Hint: Adjuvants are integral to vaccines. The result is the body’s creation of autoantibodies, or antibodies that attack Self, also known as autoimmune disease.
Since A.S.I.A. was first noted in 2011, the connection has been ignored by medical professionals. Also ignored? Vaccines have also been associated with CNS demyelinating syndromes, which affect the nervous system. Again, this is not discussed in medical circles.

Neurological Damage from mRNA

New vaccine studies on the experimental mRNA injections show damage to all biological systems As expected, there is COVID-19-vaccine-induced autoimmunity. But people are now showing a dysregulation of the immune system and the production of myelin sheath antigens that target neurons and the nervous system.
Myelin sheath antigens contribute to demyelinating diseases and disorders, with hard-to-pronounce names and acronyms. These include: Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Acute Disseminated, Encephalomyelitis (ADEM), Balo’s Disease (Concentric Sclerosis), Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT), Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), HTLV-I Associated Myelopathy (HAM), Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Disease), Acute Haemorrhagic Leucoencephalitis, Primary Sjögren’s syndrome (SS), Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
Demyelinating Diseases: any condition that causes damage to the protective covering (myelin sheath) that surrounds nerve fibers in your brain, the nerves leading to the eyes (optic nerves) and spinal cord.
The most common symptoms of demyelinating disorders are:
  • Vision loss, double vision, blurred vision
  • Eyesight problems, eye pain
  • Muscle spasms
  • Muscle weakness
  • Muscle stiffness
  • Changes in how well your bladder and bowels work
  • Sensory changes
  • Vertigo, dizziness
  • Fever
  • Low energy
  • Headache, migraine
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Uncontrolled hiccups
  • Confusion
  • Change in personality
  • Irritation
  • Trouble with coordination
  • Weakness in legs, ankles, feet/less feeling
  • Loss of muscle mass in legs, ankles
  • Trouble talking or understanding information
  • Trouble moving face, speaking, or chewing
  • Trouble walking, running, or climbing stairs
  • Trouble raising legs
  • Tripping or falling/Coordination problems
  • Memory loss
  • Weight loss
  • Seizures
  • Paralysis
  • Low back pain
  • Tremors
  • Sensitivity to touch
  • Bowel and bladder problems/constipation
  • Tingling in fingers, toes

The Studies

As expected, the list of vaccine-induced neurological damage from the medical literature continue to grow on every continent:
1.. Neurological Immune-Related Adverse Events After COVID-19 Vaccination: A Systematic Review J Clin Pharmacol. March 2022
The most common neurological event was facial nerve palsy (50% of all events). Other less frequently reported events included the reactivation of herpes zoster, Guillain-Barre syndrome, other demyelinating diseases, and neuropathy.
2. A rare presentation of undiagnosed multiple sclerosis after the COVID-19 vaccine Case Reports. J Community Hosp Intern Med Perspect. November 2021
We present a rare case of a 32-year-old patient who presented with symptoms and suggestive of MS a few days after receiving the COVID vaccine.
3. Sudden sensorineural hearing loss after COVID-19 vaccination Case Reports. Int J Infect Dis., December 2021
Otolaryngologic adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination were reported, including several cases of sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL). We report three patients with SSNHL within three days after COVID-19 vaccination and consider an association between them.
4. Multiple Sclerosis Disease-: Implications on the Risk of Infection and Future Vaccination CNS Drugs. September 2020
When the future SARS-CoV-2 vaccine becomes available, patients with multiple sclerosis should be advised that certain therapies may interfere with mounting a protective immune response to the vaccine and that serological confirmation of a response may be required after vaccination.
Also, Multiple sclerosis relapse after COVID-19 vaccination: A case report-based systematic review J Clin Neurosci. October 2022.
5. Covid-19 vaccination can induce multiple sclerosis via cross-reactive CD4+ T cells recognizing SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and myelin peptides World Health Organization, 2022
Qiu et al. isolated spike protein-activated T-cells from the blood and cerebrospinal fluid of the two patients with post-mRNA vaccine multiple sclerosis. They then screened such activated T-cells against a range of multiple sclerosis-related proteins. They found that such activated T-cells also reacted with myelin sheath proteins, namely: myelin basic protein (MBP), myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein, (MOG), and proteolipid protein (PLP).
6. The pituitary gland in SARS-CoV-2 infections, vaccinations, and post-COVID syndrome Elsevier. December 2023
This review shows that the pituitary gland can be involved in SARS-CoV-2 infections and can be a target of side effects to SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations and of long-COVID.
7. A review of neurological side effects of COVID-19 vaccination, European Journal of Medical Research. February 2023
vaccination can have an adverse event, especially on nervous system. The most important and common complications are cerebrovascular disorders including cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, transient ischemic attack, intracerebral hemorrhage, ischemic stroke, and demyelinating disorders including transverse myelitis, first manifestation of MS, and neuromyelitis optica.
8. Acute Vertigo After COVID-19 Vaccination: Case Series and Literature Review, Front Med (Lausanne). January 2022
In the period from May to July 2021, we evaluated 33 patients (mean age 54.3 ± 14.1) with “acute vertigo” post COVID-19 vaccination. Symptoms included 16 patients (48.5%) with objective vertigo, 14 patients (42.4%) with subjective vertigo, and 3 patients (9.1%) with dizziness.
9. Spectrum of neurological complications following COVID-19 vaccination. Neurological Sciences. October 2021
The most devastating neurological post-vaccination complication is cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. Cerebral venous sinus is frequently reported in females of childbearing age, generally following adenovector-based vaccination. Another major neurological complication of concern is Bell’s palsy that was reported dominantly following mRNA vaccine administration. Acute transverse myelitis, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, and acute demyelinating polyneuropathy are other unexpected neurological adverse events that occur as result of phenomenon of molecular mimicry.
10. Neurological complications after first dose of COVID-19 vaccines and SARS-CoV-2 infection Nature Medicine. October 2021
There was a substantially higher risk of all neurological outcomes in the 28 days after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test including Guillain–Barré syndrome (IRR, 5.25; 95% CI: 3.00–9.18).
11. Otologic Manifestations After COVID-19 Vaccination: The House Ear Clinic Experience Otol Neurotol. October 2021
Symptoms included 25 patients (83.3%) with hearing loss, 15 (50%) with tinnitus, eight (26.7%) with dizziness, and five (16.7%) with vertigo.
12. COVID-19 vaccination unveiling subclinical Sjögren’s syndrome Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. September 2021
We report the first case of subclinical SS to become clinically apparent after severe immunethrombocytopenia (ITP) following administration of the first COVID-19 vaccine dose. [Note a 2000 study in the journal Arthritis Rhum showed Sjogren’s syndrome occurring after Hep B vaccination].
13. Side effects of BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine: A randomized, cross-sectional study with detailed self-reported symptoms from healthcare workers
Commonly reported symptoms (occurrence in descending order) were soreness, fatigue, myalgia, headache, chills, fever, joint pain, nausea, muscle spasm, sweating, dizziness, flushing, feelings of relief, brain fogging, anorexia, localized swelling, decreased sleep quality, itching, tingling, diarrhoea, nasal stuffiness and palpitations.
14. Vestibular neuritis after COVID-19 vaccination Case Reports. Hum Vaccin Immunother. December 2021
Vestibular neuritis (VN) is an acute vestibular syndrome that causes acute and spontaneous vertigo due to unilateral vestibular deafferentiation, leading to nausea or vomiting and unsteadiness that can last from days to weeks. Reactivation of latent type 1 herpes simplex virus, autoimmune disorders, and microvascular ischemia are hypothesized to be etiologies.
15. Watch out for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder after inactivated virus vaccination for COVID-19 Neurol Sci. June 2021
We reported for the first time a case of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD) that developed after the first dose of inactivated virus vaccine for COVID-19. The patient developed mild fever, vomiting, diarrhea, and cough after receiving the first dose of inactivated virus vaccine. Two months later, she experienced dizziness and unsteady walking. MRI scanning of the brain revealed lesions in area postrema and bilateral hypothalamus, typical for NMOSD. Serum antibodies for AQP4, ANA, SSA, SSB, Ro-52, and p-ANCA were positive. The patient was diagnosed as AQP4-positive NMOSD with coexisting systemic autoimmunity.
16. Acute Vertigo After COVID-19 Vaccination: Case Series and Literature Review Front Med (Lausanne). January 2022
The 9 patients had an evoked nystagmus pathognomonic for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo; in the remaining 17 cases, peripheral vestibular dysfunction could be excluded and central disorder may be suggested. Due to the prevalence of nystagmus of non-peripheral origin, a central nervous system involvement could not be excluded.
17. Neurological Immune-Related Adverse Events After COVID-19 Vaccination: A Systematic Review J Clin Pharmacol. March 2022
This review compiles clinical data from reports of diagnosed immune-related neurological events that have occurred after COVID-19 vaccine administration….The most common neurological event was facial nerve palsy (50% of all events). Other less frequently reported events included the reactivation of herpes zoster, Guillain-Barre syndrome, other demyelinating diseases, and neuropathy. The underlying mechanism was hypothesized to be related to vaccine-induced type 1 interferon production leading to decreased tolerance of the myelin sheath antigens.
Many other studies show evidence of damage to the cardiovascular system, In fact, More studies coming to light show how the glands of the endocrine system, especially how the thyroid and pituitary (hyperpituitary) are affected, as well as the gonads, with evidence of premenstrual and menstrual changes from endocrine disruption. Additionally, skin manifestationsand oral anomalies are documented.

All In Your Head?

Some ‘experts’ claim that post-COVID symptoms are “all in your head,” due to “stress.”
While stress can, indeed, affect the severity of any imbalance in the body, it does not explain thousands of studies, evaluating hundreds of people who are experiencing direct effects, post-mRNA injection. Be aware of attitudes like this one, blaming the patient for “perceived side effects“:
…if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration.
Additionally, C19 vaccinated individuals who are completely asymptomatic have the same blood clotting findings as the vaccine injured. Clotting is worsened upon exposure to 5G frequencies or Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF). [Read more about The SMART™ Evolution].
If symptoms are all in your head, then why are they being tracked and monitored through medical studies and databases? Why are new sequelae of symptoms being christened with new names? Why are new COVID treatments being publicized on TV?
Because, with the growth of SARS-Cov-2 vaccine-induced disorders, pharmaceutical drug companies see growth in their own bottom lines using new mRNA-based therapeutics!
Never let a good crisis go to waste. – Winston Churchill
Perhaps doctors will prescribe antidepressants, too. But, the onslaught of new ‘OVID’ drug ads, such as this 90-second commercial for PAXLOVID, is upon us.
Why not do away with new neuro-medical diagnoses and call it what it is; Vacinosis?
Could the world of science be creating a new normal? Is Sick the new Healthy? Is the media weaponizing healthy people?
By design, science is set up to quantify and commodify all human life, so quality of life is ignored.
If acceptable “adverse events” from medical products include personality changes, loss of sensitivity, loss of memory, loss of mobility, and loss of immunity, does that not equate to loss of identity, loss of freedom, and loss of humanity?

Of Mice and Men

Most people know the book, “Of Mice and Men.” Fewer know that the book was based on a poem, titled, To A Mouse, On Turning her up in her Nest, with the Plough, November 1785. by Robert Burns.
In scientific and experimental terms, there are often two subjects; mice and men.
Mice are small, easily frightened, easily defeated.
Men in are huge, fearless, deadly.
Mice = quiet and passive.
Men = outspoken, aggressive.
Reflect before you inject.
It is important to investigate the existing databases and do your own research. Know that the numbers are likely the tip of the AE iceberg since many injuries are never reported.
  1. VAERS
  2. PubMed
  3. Vaccine Injury Compensation Database
  4. Europe PMC
For humans to remain part of Humanity, they will first need to know they are not mice.
Note to readers: Please click the share button above. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
Rosanne Lindsay is a Traditional Naturopath, Herbalist, Writer, and Author of the books The Nature of Healing, Heal the Body, Heal the Planet and Free Your Voice, Heal Your Thyroid, Reverse Thyroid Disease Naturally. Find her on Facebook at facebook.com/Natureofhealing. Consult with her remotely at www.natureofhealing.org. Listen to her archived podcasts at blogtalkradio.com/rosanne-lindsay. Subscribe to receive blog posts via email using the form at the bottom of this page.

WCC-ebook-cover-final-400x528.jpg
The Worldwide Corona Crisis, Global Coup d’Etat Against Humanity

by Michel Chossudovsky
Michel Chossudovsky reviews in detail how this insidious project “destroys people’s lives”. He provides a comprehensive analysis of everything you need to know about the “pandemic” — from the medical dimensions to the economic and social repercussions, political underpinnings, and mental and psychological impacts.
“My objective as an author is to inform people worldwide and refute the official narrative which has been used as a justification to destabilize the economic and social fabric of entire countries, followed by the imposition of the “deadly” COVID-19 “vaccine”. This crisis affects humanity in its entirety: almost 8 billion people. We stand in solidarity with our fellow human beings and our children worldwide. Truth is a powerful instrument.”

A review of neurological side effects of COVID-19 vaccination​

Link: https://eurjmedres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40001-023-00992-0/
European Journal of Medical Research volume 28, Article number: 102 (2023) Cite this article

Abstract​

Following the COVID-19 virus epidemic, extensive, coordinated international research has led to the rapid development of effective vaccines. Although vaccines are now considered the best way to achieve collective safety and control mortality, due to the critical situation, these vaccines have been issued the emergency use licenses and some of their potential subsequence side effects have been overlooked. At the same time, there are many reports of side effects after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. According to these reports, vaccination can have an adverse event, especially on nervous system. The most important and common complications are cerebrovascular disorders including cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, transient ischemic attack, intracerebral hemorrhage, ischemic stroke, and demyelinating disorders including transverse myelitis, first manifestation of MS, and neuromyelitis optica. These effects are often acute and transient, but they can be severe and even fatal in a few cases. Herein, we have provided a comprehensive review of documents reporting neurological side effects of COVID-19 vaccines in international databases from 2020 to 2022 and discussed neurological disorders possibly caused by vaccination.

Background​

In December 2019, the SARS Covid-2 virus was introduced to the world. A virus that was much more contagious than SARS Covid-1 and spread to different parts of the world in a short time. Following that situation in 2020, the World Health Organization had to declare a global health emergency. This virus is known to cause widespread lung infection and hypoxia [1]. As of November 2022, 630.3 million people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and 6.58 million deaths worldwide, according to WHO figures [2].
In early 2021, the first vaccines were introduced to stop the pandemic. Also, approximately 68.2% of the world's population has been fully vaccinated against this disease. There are four major strategies for producing COVID-19 vaccines, including nucleic acid-based vaccine (DNA–mRNA), viral vector (replication–non-replication), live inactivated (or attenuated) virus, and protein (spike protein or its subunits). In nucleic acid and adenovirus-based vaccines, fragments of the virus mRNA or genome enter human cells and induce the production of viral proteins [3]. These viral proteins are eventually identified as antigens and stimulate antibody production. In vaccines containing inactive or protein viruses, virus particles and proteins, as antigens, trigger the immune system [4]. As of November 2021, 11 candidate vaccines for COVID-19 have been approved by the World Health Organization for mass vaccination after leaving phase 3 of clinical studies. However, in order to prove the effectiveness of the vaccine in terms of safety and side effects, the implementation of phase 4 of clinical studies is necessary. Because the results of the phase 4 studies are the proper criteria for how the vaccine works in the real world [5].
Vaccines have always been known to be the most effective and safest drugs; however, different side effects have been identified for them, for example, the link between influenza, hepatitis, and HPV vaccines with demyelinating syndromes has been discovered, and the injection of influenza vaccine is a reason for the incidence of narcolepsy in young people [6].
Because COVID-19 vaccines are urgently approved, meaning they do not complete the standard clinical trials, the adverse effects of each vaccine should be closely monitored. It is necessary to pay attention to the fact that in mass vaccination, due to different races, disease history, age, lifestyle, and other effective factors, the incidence of adverse effects of vaccination is higher. According to data from the CDC, VAERS, and EMA databases, the short-term outcome of COVID-19 vaccination is promising, but in the medium and long term, especially with some vaccines, side effects have been reported that are worrisome. VST is the most severe disorder that should be diagnosed and controlled immediately. Therefore, physicians and personnel of medical centers related to these patients should recognize these complications and intervene as soon as possible.

Search method​

Research, Review, and Case Report articles related to adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccination from 2020 to February 2022 were searched and reviewed in Google Scholar, PubMed, and NCBI databases. Many Case Report articles were not considered due to the lack of a convincing link between the complication and vaccination. Keywords used for this search included COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, vaccination, side effects, complications, vascular thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, myelitis, demyelination, and all kind of mRNA vaccines, Adenovirus vaccine, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac, Sinopharm, Sputnik, and Covaxin. For ease of understanding the various side effects of COVID-19 vaccination, the main categories are shown in Fig. 1.
Fig. 1
figure 1
Classification of neurological complications observed after COVID-19 vaccination
Full size image

Neurological complications following COVID-19 vaccination​

According to reports published in the VAERS database, COVID-19 vaccines have several local and systemic neurological complications that occur in different people, from mild to severe, depending on age, sex, history of the disease, and pre-existing immunity [7]. Complications usually appear within one day to 1 month after injection and are usually acute, transient, and self-limiting, but in severe cases lead to hospitalization and intensive care [8]. On the other hand, women have the highest incidence of neurological complications because they induce a stronger immune response against foreign antigens, which can lead to the targeting of self-antigens and lead to autoimmune disorders [9]. Adverse reactions after the second dose of the vaccine are reported more than in the first dose [5].
Mild neurological effects of the COVID-19 vaccine include weakness, numbness, headache, dizziness, imbalance, fatigue, muscle spasms, joint pain, and restless leg syndrome are more common, while tremors, tinnitus, and herpes zoster are less common. On the other hand, severe neurological complications included Bell's palsy, Guillain–Barre syndrome (GBS), stroke, seizures, anaphylaxis, and demyelinating syndromes such as transverse myelitis and acute encephalomyelitis [10]. Among these, the most dangerous neurological complication caused by COVID-19 vaccines, especially adenovirus-based, is cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in women of childbearing age [8].
According to the WHO, in the case of side effects of inactivated virus-based vaccines, especially Sinopharm, the most common local and systemic adverse reactions are injection site reactions, fatigue, fever, headache, and allergic dermatitis, which are self-limiting, and the person does not need to be hospitalized [11, 12]. It is noteworthy that rare and scattered reports have been published on the side effects of Sinopharm and other inactivated virus-based vaccines (Table 1). Vaccine reactivity has been linked to a temporary increase in inflammatory cytokines that act on blood vessels, muscles, and other tissues. In other words, we will observe the flu-like syndrome for several consecutive days after vaccination [13]. According to a recent report on the Sputnik vaccine, side effects are included headache, joint pain, fever, and flu-like symptoms [14]. According to published information on the side effects of other adenovirus vaccines, it is essential to properly evaluate the efficacy of the Sputnik vaccine and publish relevant data to decide on its side effects. COVID-19 vaccination can sometimes have severe side effects on nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, and peripheral nerves, and has been shown to have adverse vascular, metabolic, inflammatory, and functional effects on the brain [1].
Table 1 Reported neurological complications for inactivated virus-based vaccines
Full size table
The two main mechanisms, ectopic immune reactions, and molecular mimicry, have been proposed for the pathogenicity of vaccines and how these complications occur.

Headache​

The first and most common systemic side effect of COVID-19 vaccines is headache, which is mild to severe and is felt in the frontal area of the head. Post-vaccination headaches can be caused by stress, vascular spasm, and intracerebral or subarachnoid hemorrhage. Vaccines based on mRNA and adenovirus have been reported to be most likely to cause headaches [26].

Vascular complications in the brain​

Due to the activity of the immune system, after the injection of COVID-19 vaccines, especially adenovirus-based type, thrombocytopenia, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, ischemic stroke and intracerebral hemorrhage, have also been reported [27]. The proposed mechanism for thrombocytopenia is the synthesis of IgG antibodies against platelet factor 4 (PF4), which activates platelets and blood clots in large venous arteries [28]. Adenovirus-based vaccines are at the forefront of causing this complication due to the transfer of the nucleic acids encoding the viral spike (S) protein. Due to the leakage of these genetic materials and their binding to factor 4 platelet, autoimmunity develops [29]. Venous sinus thrombosis is associated with excessive coagulation. Vaccine viral antigens activate platelets or indirectly cause blood to clot by activating complement pathways and increasing thrombin production. Venous sinus thrombosis and cerebral hemorrhage are more common in women between the ages of 30 and 50 than in men (Table 2) [8].
Table 2 Reported neurological complications for adenovirus-based vaccines
Full size table

Acute neurological disorders​

These disorders include, transverse myelitis, acute diffuse encephalomyelitis (ADEM), Bell’s palsy, GBS, encephalopathy and seizures. Each type of vaccine can play a different role in increasing the risk of manifestation of these disorders (Tables 2, 3). The COVID-19 vaccine-related convulsions can be attributed to the synthesis and release of spike proteins, which cause severe inflammation and hyperthermia. Hyperthermia, in turn, increases glial cell activity and increases blood–brain barrier permeability. Following these events, as expected, peripheral blood cells and albumin enter the brain and disrupt the osmotic balance [10]. In connection with brain disorders, the possible mechanism is the entry of inflammatory mediators secreted by peripheral blood cells into the brain and the destruction of myelin and axonal degeneration. The presence of SARS-CoV-2 spike domain S1 antibodies in CSF may explain neurological complications after vaccination, such as encephalopathy and seizures [61].
Table 3 Reported neurological complications for mRNA-based vaccines
Full size table
Transverse myelitis is an inflammation of a part of the spinal cord that usually occurs after infection and is associated with impaired sensory, motor, and autonomic function (bladder and intestines) in areas below the area of inflammation in the spinal cord. The mechanism of induction of this disorder is the development of autoimmunity by molecular mimicry. In fact, the viral antigens of the vaccine stimulate an immunological response in the spinal cord [62]. Transverse myelitis has been observed after injection of mRNA and adenovirus-based vaccines, and it is noteworthy that mRNA-based vaccines can cause exacerbation or early manifestation of MS and neuromyelitis optica. More generally, the majority of demyelinating syndromes are related to mRNA-based vaccines, followed by adenovirus-based vaccines. According to reports, these complications are more common in men and women between the ages of 20 and 60 [9].
COVID-19 vaccination also affects the cranial and peripheral nerves and causes side effects such as Bell's palsy (facial nerve palsy—7 cranial nerve), abducens nerve palsy (lateral rectus ocular muscle nerve palsy—6 cranial nerve), impaired vision, olfactory, hearing, Guillain–Barre syndrome (GBS), small fiber neuropathy, Parsonage–Turner syndrome, and also herpes zoster. In this case, too, the known mechanism is the induction of autoimmunity by molecular mimicry. Bell's palsy and small fiber neuropathy are more commonly observed in mRNA-based vaccines [63, 64]. GBS is also a peripheral nerves and nerve roots injury that presents with severe motor weakness and paralysis of the legs or four limbs and is more common in the elderly after vaccination with adenovirus-based vaccines [65]. There have been many reports of the Pfizer vaccine being associated with olfactory [66], visual [67], auditory [68, 69], and sometimes abducens nerve palsy. Olfactory dysfunction ranges from a lack of sense of smell to an olfactory hallucination (phantosmia) that results from a bilateral disturbance or enhancement of the olfactory pathway and the olfactory bulb. Hearing disorders can vary from hearing loss to tinnitus and dizziness. Also, there is ample evidence that the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines are associated with optic nerve inflammation and vision disorders and are more common in middle-aged people [70].
Herpes zoster is a disease that occurs as a result of the reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus (VZV) after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. The process that causes the disorder is probably explained by the fact that the varicella-zoster virus CD8+ killer cells, after vaccination, are temporarily unable to control VZV due to the extensive change of simple CD8+ cells to the COVID-19 virus CD8+ killer cells. Therefore, vaccination is like a shock to the recurrence of VZV and subsequent herpes zoster [71]. mRNA-based vaccines can increase the risk of herpes zoster [72]. There was a recent report of Ramsey Hunt Syndrome (RHS after the Pfizer vaccination. RHS leads to facial nerve palsy, vestibulocochlear neuropathy, and glossopharyngeal nerve neuropathy, so it causes numbness of the face, tongue, and hearing loss. In addition, skin blisters have been observed in the ear area, leading us to hypothesize that reactivation of VZV could be a cause for RHS as well as Bell's palsy [71].

Conclusion​

According to the vaccine study literature, adverse effects have always been part of the mass vaccination strategy, but ultimately the desired effects of the vaccination are more significant. Side effects of COVID-19 vaccination have been reported more frequently in people with a history of immune-related diseases or who are more sensitive to age and physiological conditions. The most important and most common complications are cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (more about AstraZeneca), transverse myelitis (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), Bell's palsy (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), GBS (more about Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), and the first manifestation of MS (more about Pfizer). Finally, discovering whether these disorders are accidental or whether the vaccine is the main cause of them requires future studies, ongoing efforts to gather evidence, and long-term monitoring.

Availability of data and materials​

Not applicable.

References [PLS SEE SITE LINK, ABOVE, TOP, TO VIEW REF.S AND OTHER INFO GIVEN AT SITE LINK.]​

Last edited:

Study: HIV-Infected Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Vaccines​

Link: https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/study-hiv-infected-green-monkey-dna-found-in-covid-19-vaccines/

June 13, 2023 Sean Adl-Tabatabai

HIV infected green monkey DNA found in COVID vaccinations

HIV-infected green monkey DNA has been detected in both Pfizer and Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, according to a disturbing new study.

In the video1 below, Dr. Steven E. Greer interviews microbiologist Kevin McKernan – a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project2 – and Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi about the DNA contamination McKernan’s team has found in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 shots.

As it turns out, spike protein and the mRNA are not the only hazards of these injections. McKernan’s team has also discovered simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters that, for decades, have been suspected of causing cancer in humans, including mesotheliomas, lymphomas, and cancers of the brain and bone.3 The findings4,5,6,7 were posted on OSF Preprints in early April 2023. As explained in the abstract:8

“Several methods were deployed to assess the nucleic acid composition of four expired vials of the Moderna and Pfizer bivalent mRNA vaccines. Two vials from each vendor were evaluated … Multiple assays support DNA contamination that exceeds the European Medicines Agency (EMA) 330ng/mg requirement and the FDA’s [U.S. Food and Drug Administration]s 10ng/dose requirements …”
As noted by Greer,9 this means that governments and drug companies “have misled the world to a far greater extent than previously known.” If these findings are correct, it would also mean that “the so-called ‘vaccines’ are actually altering the human genome and causing permanent production of the deadly spike protein,” and this internal production of spike protein would, in turn, “trigger the immune system to attack its own cells,” Greer says.
In the interview, McKernan explains how the DNA contaminants found in the COVID-19 jabs can result in the genetic modification of the human genome, and Bhakdi reviews how and why the shots can trigger autoimmune diseases.

Background: What Is SV40?​

In 2002, the Lancet published10 evidence linking polio vaccines contaminated with SV40 to Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. According to the authors, the vaccine may be responsible for up to half the 55,000 Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma cases diagnosed each year.
How did this simian (monkey) virus get into the human population? According to the late Dr. Maurice Hilleman, a leading vaccine developer, Merck inadvertently unleashed the virus via their polio vaccine.11 It’s unclear exactly when SV40 was eliminated from the polio vaccine. The timing also varies from country to country. For example, SV40-contaminated polio vaccines were administered in Italy as recently as 1999.12
As reported in a Lancet book review of “The Virus and the Vaccine: The True Story of a Cancer-Causing Money Virus, Contaminated Polio Vaccine and the Millions of Americans Exposed”:13
“By 1960, scientists and vaccine manufacturers knew that monkey kidneys were sewers of simian viruses. Such contamination often spoiled cultures, including those of an NIH researcher named Bernice Eddy, who worked on vaccine safety … Her discovery … threatened one of the USA’s most important public-health programs …
“Eddy tried to get word out to colleagues but was muzzled and stripped of her vaccine regulatory duties and her laboratory … [Two] Merck researchers, Ben Sweet and Maurice Hilleman, soon identified the rhesus virus later named SV40—the carcinogenic agent that had eluded Eddy.
“In 1963, U.S. authorities decided to switch to African green monkeys, which are not natural hosts of SV40, to produce polio vaccine. In the mid-1970s, after limited epidemiological studies, authorities concluded that although SV40 caused cancer in hamsters, it didn’t seem to do so in people.
“Fast forward to the 1990s: Michele Carbone, then at NIH [National Institutes of Health], was working on how SV40 induces cancers in animals. One of these was mesothelioma, a rare cancer of the pleura thought in people to be caused mainly by asbestos. The orthodoxy held that SV40 didn’t cause human cancers.
“Emboldened by a 1992 NEJM [New England Journal of Medicine] paper that found DNA ‘footprints’ of SV40 in childhood brain tumors, Carbone tested human mesothelioma tumor biopsies at the National Cancer Institute: 60% contained SV40 DNA. In most, the monkey virus was active and producing proteins.
“He published his results in Oncogene in May, 1994, but the NIH declined to publicize them … Carbone … moved to Loyola University. There he discovered how SV40 disables tumor suppressor genes in human mesothelioma, and published his results in Nature Medicine in July, 1997. Studies in Italy, Germany, and the USA also showed associations between SV40 and human cancers.”

mRNA COVID Jabs Contaminated With Double-Stranded DNA​

With that background, let’s get back to McKernan’s findings, which in addition to the featured video are also discussed in Daniel Horowitz’s podcast above. In short, his team discovered elevated levels of double-stranded DNA plasmids, including SV40 promoters (DNA sequence that is essential for gene expression) that are known to trigger cancer development when encountering an oncogene (a gene that has the potential to cause cancer).
The level of contamination varies depending on the platform used to measure it, but no matter which method is used, the level of DNA contamination is significantly higher than the regulatory limits in both Europe and the United States, McKernan says. The highest level of DNA contamination found was 30 percent, which is rather astounding.
As explained by McKernan, when using a typical PCR test, you’ll be considered positive if the test detects the SARS-CoV-2 virus using a cycle threshold (CT) of about 40. In comparison, the DNA contamination is detected at CTs below 20.
That means the contamination is a million-fold greater than the amount of virus you’d need to have in order to test positive for COVID-19. “So, there’s an enormous difference here with regards to the amount of material that’s in there,” McKernan says.
In his Substack article,14 he also points out that people who argue that double-stranded DNA and viral RNA is a false equivalency because viral RNA is replication competent, are wrong.
“The majority of the sgRNA you are detecting in a nasal swab in your nose is NOT REPLICATION COMPETENT as shown in Jaafar et al.15 It is just an RNA fragment that should have lower longevity in your cells than dsDNA contaminating fragments,” he writes.
In that Substack article, McKernan has also copied a 2009 study discussing how DNA in vaccines can cause cancer and highlighted the most relevant parts. It’s a helpful resource if you want to learn more.

Quality Control Is Sorely Lacking​

As for how SV40 promoters ended up in the mRNA shots, it appears to be related to poor quality control during the manufacturing process, although it’s unclear where in the development SV40 might have sneaked in. Quality control deficiencies may also be responsible for the high rate of anaphylactic reactions we’ve been seeing. McKernan tells Greer:
“It’s in both Moderna and Pfizer. We looked at the bivalent vaccines for both Moderna and Pfizer and only the monovalent vaccines for Pfizer because we didn’t have access to monovalent vaccines for Moderna. In all three cases, the vaccines contain double-stranded DNA contamination.
“If you sequence that DNA, you’ll find that it matches what looks to be an expression vector that’s used to make the RNA … Whenever we see DNA contamination, like from plasmids, ending up in any injectable, the first thing people think about is whether there’s any E. coli endotoxin present because that creates anaphylaxis for the injected.
“And, of course … there’s a lot of anaphylaxis going on, not only on TV but in the VAERS database. You can see people get injected with this and drop. That could be the background from this E. coli process of manufacturing the DNA …”

Regulatory Agencies Knew There Was a Contamination Problem​

In a May 20 Substack article,16 McKernan points out that Pfizer itself submitted evidence to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) showing sampled lots contained vast differences in the levels of double-stranded DNA contamination.
The concern that people, even at the FDA, have noted in the past whenever injecting double-stranded DNA, is that these things can integrate into the genome.
— Kevin McKernan
The arbitrary limit for dsDNA that the EMA came up with was 330 nanograms per milligram (ng/mg). Data submitted to the EMA by Pfizer shows sampled lots had anywhere from 1 ng/mg to 815 ng/mg of DNA. McKernan adds:17
“This limit likely did not consider the potency of this dsDNA contamination if it was packaged in an LNP [lipid nanoparticle]. Packaged dsDNA is more potent as a gene therapy. We now know this DNA is packaged and transfection ready.18 Even lower limits should be applied if the DNA is packaged in transfection ready LNPs …
“Even with Pfizer being able to cherry pick the data they provided to the EMA for 10 lots, they see a 1 to 815ng/mg variance. If you were to expand this study to 100 or 1000 lots, you’d likely see another order or two of magnitude variance.”

Double-Stranded DNA May Integrate Into Your Genome​

The presence of double-stranded DNA also brings up another major concern, and that is the possibility of genomic integration.
“At least on the Pfizer side of things, it has what’s known as an SV40 promoter. This is an oncogenic virus piece. It’s not the entire virus. However, the small piece is known to drive very aggressive gene expression.
“And the concern that people, even at the FDA, have noted in the past whenever injecting double-stranded DNA, is that these things can integrate into the genome,” McKernan says.
While McKernan’s paper does not present evidence of genome integration, it does point out that it’s possible, especially in the presence of SV40 promoters:19
“There has been a healthy debate about the capacity for SARs-CoV-2 to integrate into the human genome … This work has inspired questions regarding the capacity for the mRNA vaccines to also genome integrate. Such an event would require LINE-1 driven reverse transcription of the mRNA into DNA as described by Alden et al.
“dsDNA [double-stranded DNA] contamination of sequence encoding the spike protein wouldn’t require LINE-1 for Reverse Transcription and the presence of an SV40 nuclear localization signal in Pfizer’s vaccine vector would further increase the odds of integration.”

Manifold Risks​

That said, even if genetic modification does not occur, the fact that you’re getting foreign DNA into your cells poses a risk in and of itself, McKernan says. For example, partial expression could occur, or it might interfere with other transcription translations that are already in the cell.
Bhakdi also points out that the SV40 promoters do not need to be present in the nucleus of the cell for problems to occur. Cytoplasmic transfection can, in and of itself, allow for genetic manipulation, because the nucleus disassembles and exchanges cellular components with the cytosol during cell division.
In addition to having DNA floating around and causing potential problems, the RNA in the COVID-19 jab is also modified to resist breakdown. “So, we have TWO versions of the spike protein floating around that can persist longer than anticipated,” McKernan says, and the spike protein, of course, is the most toxic part of the virus that can cause your body to attack itself.
Both McKernan and Bhakdi are adamant that ALL mRNA “vaccines” must be immediately stopped, whether for human or animal use, due to the magnitude of the risks involved.

‘Alarming Problems’​

In the video above,20 Yusuke Murakami, a professor at Tokyo University, expresses alarm over the finding of SV40 promoters in the COVID-19 jabs. The interview is in Japanese but has English subtitles. I’ve included it because I think he does a good job of putting the problem into layman’s terms:
“The Pfizer vaccine has a staggering problem,” Murakami says. “This figure is an enlarged view of Pfizer’s vaccine sequence. As you can see, the Pfizer vaccine sequence contains part of the SV40 sequence here. This sequence is known as a promoter.
“Roughly speaking, the promoter causes increased expression of the gene. The problem is that the sequence is present in a well-known carcinogenic virus. The question is why such a sequence that is derived from a cancer virus is present in Pfizer’s vaccine.
“There should be absolutely no need for such a carcinogenic virus sequence in the vaccine. This sequence is totally unnecessary for producing the mRNA vaccine. It is a problem that such a sequence is solidly contained in the vaccine.
“This is not the only problem. If a sequence like this is present in the DNA, the DNA is easily migrated to the nucleus. So it means that the DNA can easily enter the genome. This is such an alarming problem.
“It is essential to remove the sequence. However, Pfizer produced the vaccine without removing the sequence. That is outrageously malicious. This kind of promoter sequence is completely unnecessary for the production of the mRNA vaccine. In fact, SV40 is a promoter of cancer viruses.”
References:
Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Back