J 6 "insurrection"?--was a police riot, false-flag conspiracy against legitimate protestors by globalist-satanists & Demon-rats

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

EXCLUSIVE J6 FOOTAGE | Defense Attorney Exposes THE EXACT MOMENT the Government Waged Attack: ‘I’ll Tell You Exactly Where Sh*t Went Crazy’ – With VIDEO PROOF – MUST SEE!​

By Alicia Powe May. 17, 2023 8:00 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ere-sht-went-crazy-with-video-proof-must-see/

[see vids at site link, above]

dom-7-600x338.jpg

When the police started shooting people in the face and throwing flash grenades at the unarmed crowd, everything changed on January 6.
The government opened fire escalating the protest. Only one side was armed using deadly force: The police.
The crowd became livid as they watched cops shooting deadly rubber bullets, tear gas, and flash bangs or “sting balls” at civilians, often aimed at their heads.

Footage obtained by The Gateway Pundit showcases the unjustified use of deadly force employed by law enforcement against demonstrators protesting the stolen election.

WATCH: [ck site link, above, top]

Anyone who wants to get to the bottom of January 6 must focus on the key moment: The precise time the typical protest escalated into “the most investigated demonstration in FBI history,” defense attorney Steven Metcalf told TGP.

“This is crucial — this is crucial — because this is where what everybody is saying” about J6 being a set-up and a fedsurrection “actually matters. But nobody is pinpointing the precise time,” he said. “Everyone is saying, ‘There’s FBI agents in the crowd,’ ‘There’s CHSs in the crowd.’ There’s blah blah blah — I’ll tell you exactly where shit went crazy.”
“It went crazy at that precise time when the protesters, all standing in the west side terrace, and then shots start going off and people are getting hit in the faces… There were a couple of agitators in the crowd don’t get me wrong, but what took it to a whole different level is people being shot in the face with rubber bullets.”
“That’s where people who were angry got even angrier and rightfully so.”

z5.jpg
Criminal defense attorney Steven Metcalf
Metcalf, who represents several J6 defendants including Dominic Pezzola, the only Proud Boy acquitted of seditious conspiracy charges, has scoured through the hours of footage lawmakers refuse to show the public.
After protesters knocked over a bike rack blockading the building, the moment the government characterizes as ‘the first breach,’ police were positioned in a “riot line.”
Riot line protocol instructs officers to remove agitators from the crowd.

Instead of removing the agitators, police on the riot line were strategically positioned “on the terrace above” to shoot protesters, Metcalf explained.
“The first line [of police] is called the ‘skirmish line. The second line is called a ‘linebacker line.’ What they are supposed to do is when there are agitators in the crowd, specifically, get them out of there,” he said. “And they set themselves up from an elevated position – so they had people on the terrace above.”
“They started off with one shooter and then they got a second shooter.”
f1-600x338.jpg
Snipers poised to shoot at protesters from incline on Capitol terrace.

A law enforcement official, identified by government witnesses during discovery as Inspector Lloyd, “wearing a white shirt behind the lines,” gave the initial orders to shoot a “moderately calm crowd,” Metcalf continued:

Behind the linebacker line is Inspector Loyd. This is what Dominic was talking to TGP about. He said, ‘There was a guy who signaled.’ There were a couple of people pushing the line but ultimately they weren’t doing anything crazy and they ultimately stopped their behavior and everything was somewhat chill at one point.
Lloyd repositions himself, he looks up, he does a circular motion and then points in the direction of the crowd, in a particular direction of the crowd, I can show the hand signals that were done.

They’re all standing there at the West Side terrace and then shots start going off into people’s faces. And then there are five or six people that get shot.
We got video from above and then we got audio above. There was a shooter and a guy recording. From the guy recording next to him, you hear someone telling the shooters who to hit. ‘Hit the guy in the red shirt.’ ‘Hit the guy in the green hat.’ ‘Hit the guy in the brown jacket.’
Trending: BREAKING: Sean Hannity Replaces Tucker Carlson at 8 PM- Fox News Channel Makes Multiple Changes to Primetime Line-Up
We got them saying who to hit and the people they were hitting were just standing there.
b1-1-600x342.jpg

WATCH:

Protesters, including J6 defendant Ryan Samsel, are seen in the footage attempting to render aid to Joshua Black as blood drips from his face into a puddle on the ground.

WATCH:

f2-600x331.jpg

“Don’t shoot him in the fucking face!” a man is heard, screaming at the top of his lungs.”
f3-600x327.jpg

“Is it a rubber bullet?” another protester asks Black.

“I don’t know,” Black responds, pouring water over the wound as the bullet protrudes through the left side of his mouth.
“Motherfucker! We gotta get him out of here, man,” another protester exclaims.
Stunned and outraged, the crowd angrily confront the officers in the police line standing idle as Black bled out.

“You fucking shot him in the face! You’re on our side! You’re on our side!” a man screams in an officer’s face. “We are Americans. You fucking take him and help him!”
“Fucking traitor! Traitor!” another man yells at the cops, as flash grenades erupt.

WATCH:

As Pezzola told TGP, he is heard on footage warning the cops, “You are going to kill somebody if you don’t stop this shit!”

f4-600x334.jpg

b3-600x336.jpg

b4-600x338.jpg

b5-600x337.jpg

b6-600x336.jpg

b7-600x340.jpg

b10-600x341.jpg

b11-600x338.jpg

b12-600x337.jpg

b14-600x337.jpg

While the injury that nearly killed Black is caught on camera, scores more protesters almost died during the government’s reign of terror on January 6.
On Tuesday, Black was sentenced to nearly two years in prison for entering the Capitol building with a knife on his hip and a gaping wound on his face. Prosecutors had recommended a five-year prison sentence.
Aerial footage, played in slow motion, reveals exactly what the crowd was doing when police decided to shoot hundreds of civilians with tear gas, grenades and bullets.

WATCH:

Police showed up to the mega MAGA march on January 6 intent on a killing spree with rubber bullets; the weapons they used are marked with a warning label that states, “Could cause “death.”
“Now, [Black is] the one who the bullet penetrated. Other people were getting hit in the head. I saw other guys getting hit in the ear. That is not proper protocol. You cannot do headshots with a rubber bullet like that from that vicinity,” Metcalf said. “The firearm officer’s used to shoot the rubber bullets had a warning label. We read the warning label to the jury which stated in sum and substance, ‘Do not shoot in the head or face because it can cause serious physical injury and or death.’
“I asked witness after witness, ‘If these people got shot in the temple would they die? If they got shot in the eye, would they lose an eye?’ Every answer was ‘Yes,’ it didn’t matter whose witness it was,” My witness, [the government’s] witness it didn’t matter, the answer is, ‘Yes.’

“So, now you have deadly force against nondeadly force and then everything was pumped up from there. That’s how we got to people going in the building.”

WATCH:

Confidential Human Sources deployed from the MPD, FBI, CIA, HSI, and government plants, incited violence during the protest and coordinated to entrap patriots. But the actual terror attack waged by police to agitate and incense the American people on January 6, is the “set-up,” the fedsurrection.
“That’s what people don’t understand,” Metcalf said. “[The shots] set everyone off! Then Dominic [Pezzolla] gets the shield, people were getting shot right by him. Dominic is standing next to Joshua Black in the video… the guy standing next to Dominic is getting shot — this shit was going on!”

“Everybody is almost there, but they don’t have it right. If you want to talk about a setup, you have to talk about how they figured out a way to agitate the crowd. That’s what it comes down to,” he continued. “Focus on the people who were there and what they were doing at that time. Police could have controlled that situation based on their training and experience, and any reasonable experience from any of these guys, they could have handled this way differently and they didn’t. They shot people in the face. Then Dom gets a shield. Then Dom goes back and he backs up and then is where the flash bangs were thrown at the crowd — at their heads. During Dominic Pezzola’s cross-examination by the government, they tried to downplay the attack by saying it was ‘sting balls’ rather than ‘flash bang.'”
Ethan Nordean, the former leader of Proud Boys Washington state chapter known as Rufio who was convicted of seditious conspiracy on May 4, told the TGP on a call from solitary confinement he was shot in the back nearly a dozen times by police on January 6.
The vest he wore to prevent getting stabbed by Antifa kept him safe.

Pezzola told TGP the onslaught of deadly attacks against unarmed civilians on January 6 “felt like the beaches of Normandy.”

Four people were killed on J6, yet no investigation into their deaths has been launched by GOP members of Congress. Black Lives Matter and Antifa have yet to protest or burn down cities over the unparalleled police brutality against the J6 “super-predators.
j6legal-video.jpg

Micki Witthoeft, mother of slain Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, met with House Speaker Sen. McCarthy in March, McCarthy allegedly told her in the closed-door meeting he has never even seen the footage that aired across mainstream media of Lt. Byrd shooting Babbitt.

Previously, McCarthy stated Byrd was “just doing his job.”

The wrongful death lawsuit Babbitt’s husband Aaron announced he would file against U.S. Capitol Police and Lt Byrd for taking Babbit’s life has never been filed and the two-year statute of limitations has passed.
z1-600x334.jpg

An uncut hour and twenty-one-second video obtained by TGP showcases the events following the first breach during the J6 protest — from when protesters knocked over the bike rack and police opened fire to protesters breaking windows and trespassing into the Capitol building and Byrd shooting Babbitt.

FBI Whistleblower Testimony Exposes ‘Federal Involvement’ in Jan 6​

8cba3174a095e11a787c2b1268dc9916
Frank BergmanMay 18, 2023 - 12:57 pm

Link: https://slaynews.com/news/fbi-whist...ederal-involvement-jan-6/?utm_source=mailpoet

[see vid at site link, above]

fbi-whistleblower-involved-jan-6-1.jpg

Explosive testimonies from FBI whistleblowers before congressional lawmakers have exposed the staggering extent that the federal agency has been weaponized against the American people.
Several whistleblowers have testified before congressional hearings regarding corruption at the highest levels of law enforcement.
According to the whistleblowers’ testimony, the events that occurred at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, were instigated by “potential federal involvement.”
Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) held a press conference Thursday to confirm that the government was running several assets in the crowds during the Jan. 6 protests in Washington D.C.
During Gaetz’s House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government press conference today, the congressman showed videos from multiple depositions.

The depositions were conducted over the past few months with FBI whistleblowers.
The whistleblowers testified that the agency is targeting and retaliating against those who speak up.
In the whistleblowers’ depositions, there emerged a disturbing picture of “federal involvement” in the events of Jan. 6.
The testimonies raise critical questions about the Biden administration’s transparency over the incident.

Gaetz revealed the stunning testimony from three FBI whistleblowers in the Thursday morning press conference.
“The FBI has been victimized by political capture, and that politicization has manifested in the targeting of Americans who never deserve to have this government weaponized against them,” Gaetz said.
“Whistleblowers saw those bad acts, they stepped forward, and they were retaliated against and crushed as a consequence.
“And our work today will build on the work of special counsel Durham, who said recently that at the FBI, there is confirmation bias and over-willingness to rely on information from individuals connected to political opponents and action without appropriate objectivity.
“One of the whistleblowers we’ll hear from today served in the United States Marine Corps, served as a local cop, Garrett O’Boyle.
“And this is his testimony regarding that political capture.”

“Do you believe that the FBI has become political?” O’Boyle was asked.
“I do,” O’Boyle said.
“I think most people out in the field try to avoid that politicization of the agency, which is good.
“But it’s gotten to a point, it seems to me that, I don’t know, it’s like a cancerous point where the FBI has let itself become enveloped in this politicization and weaponization that I don’t know how to even begin to, to fix it.”
Gaetz explained how religious groups have been targeted by the radicalized FBI.
“One group that saw that weaponization works against them were Catholics,” Gaetz said.
“The FBI field office in Richmond put out a memo saying that violent extremists would find the Catholic ideology attractive and would attempt to connect with Catholic adherence.
“That extremists would show an interest in Catholic congregations over the next 12 to 24 months leading up to the presidential election.
“Isn’t that an interesting coincidence? And the memo calls for the FBI to develop sources within Catholic congregations to try to obtain information about those folks.
“Another group that saw weaponization turn against them: Parents who attended school board meetings.
“You’ll hear today from Steve Friend, who worked for the FBI and actually found himself ridiculed at his own FBI office because he too was a parent who attended a school board meeting.
“This is Steve Friend.
“Given your law enforcement background, is knowing that you could be investigated by the FBI for speaking up at your child’s school board meeting to chill parents from exercising their First Amendment rights,” the interviewer asked Friend.
“Yes,” Friend replied.
“And you said you had attended a school board meeting and you were nervous that you could be under federal investigation,” the interviewer continued.
“Is that correct?
“Yes,” he responded.
“My colleagues teased me about it.”
Gaetz then detailed how the FBI embedded itself in the crowds during Jan. 6 to target American citizens.
“Americans who were in Washington DC on January 6th, who committed no crimes, who simply attended a rally, also saw the FBI weaponized against them,” Gaetz continued.
“George Hill was an FBI employee working out of the Boston Field Office, and he talks about the pressure that the Washington Field Office was putting on Boston, and when they tried to get predicate evidence, they couldn’t get it for a very interesting reason.
“This is George Hill.”
“We’re not opening up cases on people who went to a rally (and I forgot a keyboard),” Hill said, citing FBI officials.
Hill then referred to a Supervisory Special Agent [SSA] who said, “Happy to do it. Show us where they were inside the capitol and we’ll look into it.”
Hill continues: “To which WFO [Washington Field Office] said, ‘We can’t show you those videos unless you can tell us the exact time and place those individuals were inside the capitol.’
“To which the SSA responded back — and I was privy to these conversations firsthand — ‘Why can’t you show us? Why can’t you just send us back, give us access to the 11,000 hours of video of this exhibit incident failure?’
“Because there may be, may be, UCs, undercover officers, or CHS, confidential human sources on those videos whose identity we need to protect.”
Gaetz said other FBI officials had major concerns about the agency’s involvement in Jan. 6.
“Marcus Allen, an FBI analyst who did work around evidence, sharing it with folks, he saw videos that concerned him about the federal government’s own involvement in January 6th,” Gaetz added.
“Here’s Marcus Allen.”
“Video to me indicated potential problems with the investigation as far as informants were concerned,” Allen said.
“And our organization’s potential forthrightness about utilization of informants there on that day that might have some impact on our cases.
“And the, you know, the subjects that we were looking up.
“And then just a general awareness overall for the investigation as a whole, that there might have been some kind of potential federal involvement with the activities on January 6th.
“And I thought it was important enough that it, like wanted our attention.”
The Florida REoublican continued by suggesting that Washington Field Office has been corrupted by “rot.”
“So much of the good work happening at the FBI is throughout this country, and a lot of the rot the committee has learned, emerges out of headquarters and out of the Washington Field Office,” Gaetz remarked.
“Garrett O’Boyle described the conflict that existed as the Washington Field Office put pressure on other field offices around the country to engage in law enforcement work without predication.
“This is Mr. O’Boyle.”
“Did the WFO pressure other field offices to keep January cases open or open cases?” the interviewer asked O’Boyle.
“I would say they pressured us to open cases to some degree,” O’Boyle said.
“One example that I have personally, I made this, this is one of my protective disclosures, so I’ll just touch on it a little bit.
“But I received a lead about someone based on an anonymous tip.
“And in law enforcement, anonymous tips don’t hold very much weight, especially without evidence that you can corroborate pretty easily.
“I wasn’t able to corroborate anything they said, even after speaking with the person.
“They alleged some potential criminal behavior,” O’Boyle revealed.
“While I’m trying to figure all that out, I get another lead from the same agent who sent me that meeting.
“And they essentially tried to get me to violate policy or law…”
Gaetz said that the evidence proves that federal law enforcement has become weaponized against the American people.
“Trying to get people to break the law without sufficient predication is a weaponization of our government and all Americans suffer when resources are misallocated and when stats are padded,” Gaetz said.
“Following 9/11, the FBI set up all of these terrorism entities to look outward at people abroad who might seek to harm our country, but a lot of those authorities were turned inward against our own people.
“And the result was stat-padding for the purpose of FBI officials trying to convince Congress that the violent extremism threat was more enhanced than it indeed was.
“And we got critical testimony on that point also from Mr. O’Boyle.”
“As a DT agent, I encountered similar stat padding or case bolstering,” O’Boyle said.
“Truth be told, that was one case like, but the FBI had me open up four different cases because they had me open a case for every individual that I had an articulable factual basis that there may have been potential federal law being violated.
“Or like on a criminal case, say you’re working like a gang, which in this case was, I guess like a militia.
“If you’re working with the gang, you have a case open on the gang and you have a subfile for each person in it.
“Like it, you know, you know, John Doe one, two, and three, they would all have their own subfile, where in my case, John Doe one, two, and three and four all had their own separate case because then the FBI could, from my perspective, the FBI can come back in Congress and say, ‘look at all the domestic terrorism we’ve investigated.’
“Or really, I was working one case.
“But the FBI can then say, ‘well, he actually had four, so we, you know, we need to give us more money because look at how big of a threat all this domestic terrorism is’.”
“Padding the stats to try to showcase a problem that is overemphasized, political capture and political infection of our law enforcement, these brave patriots spoke up about it,” Gaetz said.
“They’ll be testifying to our committee today, and my colleagues will now discuss some of the intense and depraved retaliation that they had to experience.”

The FBI has taken action against the whistleblowers by revoking the security clearances of three agents and suspending one of them, according to a letter from the bureau to congressional investigators.
According to the FBI, one of the agents was identified as being present at the Capitol riots, while the other two are accused of impeding investigative efforts.
Russell Dye, a spokesperson for committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH), said the letter smacked of FBI desperation.
“This is a last-minute Hail Mary from the FBI in a desperate attempt to salvage their reputation… before brave whistleblowers testify about the agency’s politicized behavior and retaliation against anyone who dares speak out,” he said.

BREAKING: Washington FBI Field Office Confirms Undercover Officers, Confidential Informants, and FBI Assets were Embedded in the Crowds at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6th (VIDEO)​

MAY 19, 2023

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2023/05/breaking-washington-fbi-field-office.html/

Screenshot-2023-05-18-at-10.22.41-AM-600x336.jpg
Garret O’Boyle (FBI Informant)
Rep Matt Gaetz confirmed today that the government was running several assets in the crowds during the January 6, 2021 protests in Washington DC.
As the Gateway Pundit as previously reported — Dozens if not hundreds of government operatives infiltrated the protests at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
The Gateway Pundit previously identified 20 different confirmed incidents and operations involving federal, state, and local government operatives who infiltrated the massive Trump crowds on January 6, 2021.

Each one of these incidents has been confirmed by the far-left press or the government in court documents.

We currently have no idea how many federal, state and local government operatives were working undercover on January 6 but it looks like it is close to 100 operatives leading the charge on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Recent court documents reveal the Biden Department of Justice admitting to at least 40 undercover operatives with the Proud Boys on January 6.
In September 2022, TGP learned the FBI was running operatives inside The Oath Keepers on January 6th. The DOJ sprung this on the Oath Keepers members before their trial in Washington DC before a Kangaroo Court. The US government finally admitted in this letter they sent out before the trial that they were running Confidential Human Sources (CHS) inside the Oath Keepers organization on January 6.
In November 2022, the FBI finally admitted they had 8 informants inside the Proud Boys organization on January 6 and likely more.
The FBI had as many as eight informants inside the Proud Boys in the months around the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, recent court papers indicate, raising questions about how much federal investigators were able to learn from them before and after it took place. https://t.co/vfMPExBNW3
— The New York Times (@nytimes) November 14, 2022

The DOJ admitted to 40 government CHS agents were undercover on January 6th.
Proud Boys defendant Dominic Pezzola recently reported this admission.
SHOCK: The DoJ now admits that another 40 undercover agents were with the Proud Boys on J6 – from HSI – Homeland Security Investigations. The vast majority of the group was paid by the government as either W2 employees or CHS. pic.twitter.com/tCKZubpJmq
— @amuse (@amuse) April 6, 2023

And the number keeps growing – to 50 or more that they are admitting to.
BREAKING: Another doozy of a motion filed today by a Proud Boy defense lawyer related to informants, undercover agents
Number of DC Metro undercovers keeps growing: pic.twitter.com/3vOrIUZNPT
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) April 10, 2023

Undercover @DCPoliceDept bicycle driver stands right beside rolled up “Restricted Area” green fencing on west side of @uscapitol Jan 6
He speaks to three other undercovers (blue jacket, orange hat, and camera wearer) before 3x other cops walk up to west steps, north end pic.twitter.com/J9xkG9XNZo
— NOVA Campaigns (@NoVA_Campaigns) March 25, 2023

And now this, Washington, D.C. FBI Field Office confirmed on Thursday that undercover officers, confidential informants, and FBI assets were present at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, despite FBI Director Wray testifying to the contrary.
DC_Draino tweeted: “FBI whistleblower testifies under oath that FBI won’t allow 11,000+ hours of J6 footage to be released b/c it would expose undercover agents committing crimes inside Capitol Not only was J6 a Fed setup, but now it’s confirmed that FBI is also covering its tracks.”

WATCH: [ck site link, above, top]​

BREAKING: The Washington, D.C. FBI Field Office CONFIRMED that undercover officers, confidential informants, and FBI assets were present at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, despite FBI Director Wray testifying to the contrary! pic.twitter.com/AzBhilAsZ3
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) May 18, 2023

Jimmy Dore: Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!​

May 23, 2023 7:45 pm by IWB

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...undercover-feds-were-in-the-crowd-on-jan-6th/

Since the day of the riots, chaos and vandalism that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, 2021, speculation has swirled about the presence of undercover federal agents among the protesters. Now the Biden administration is admitting that dozens of Justice Department plants were present on January 6th, as well as dozens more FBI agents, Secret Service agents and who knows how many other law enforcement personnel.

See also Nurse Undercover Recorded Murder in Hospitals

See also Nurse Undercover Recorded Murder in Hospitals

John Sullivan: Antifa Member Caught Disguising Himself as Trump Supporter, Inciting Violence at the Capitol​

Video footage of Antifa activist John Sullivan inciting violence at the U.S. Capitol under the guise of a Trump supporter on Jan. 6, 2021 is being circulated on social media.​

• By Manthan C.
    Updated January 15, 2021 17:30 +08
Link: https://www.ibtimes.sg/john-sulliva...mself-trump-supporter-inciting-violence-54920

YouTube Suspends Trumps Channel

In the aftermath of the storming of the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters on Jan. 6, new video footage has emerged on social media, showing Antifa activist John Sullivan inciting violence at the federal building under the garb of a Trump supporter.
Sullivan, who was arrested by authorities on Thursday, told Fox News in an interview last week that he was at the protest in the capacity of a video journalist and to film what was happening but did not actively participate in the attack. "It's just recording, solely, and not being active in it," he said.
'Let's Go, Get This Sh*t'
John Sullivan
John Sullivan Twitter
The footage, obtained from his social media channels, where he goes by Jayden X, Sullivan can be heard provoking violence inside the U.S. Capitol.

The Founder of the anti-fascist civil rights group, Insurgence USA, also documented the death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt. "Let's go, get this sh*t," Sullivan says moments before Babbitt is shot and killed by the Capitol Police while attempting to clamber through a broken window into the Speaker's Lobby off the House floor.
'We're Going to Burn This Sh*t Down'
"If we don't get in, we're going to burn this sh*t down," he says in the clip as he is surrounded by a mob of pro-Trump supporters. "Let's go! This sh*t's ours. F*ck yeah. I can't believe this is reality. We accomplished this sh*t. We did this sh*t together."
US Hill Protest
Hundreds of Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol Hill after coordinating on social media platforms Wikimedia Commons
"I didn't know I hit [the window] that hard, " he can be heard saying about a window he smashed off-camera from footage inside the building. "No one got that on camera." "Dude I was trying to tell you, I couldn't say much," he tells his accomplice Jade Sackler at one point.
'I Am Going to Wear a Trump Hat'
While the FBI, mainstream media outlets and fact-checking websites have insisted that there is no evidence of Antifa playing any role in the attack on the Capitol, Sullivan brags about wearing a Trump hat and carrying a "big ass camera" to the insurrection under the guise of a journalist in the video.
"It's all fake, my face is not on Instagram" he says. "I learned that sh*t already – I am going to wear a Trump hat. I am going to wear a Trump hat. I bought one today. I was wearing a Trump hat at the f*cking last Trump – at that Trump rally during the daytime – because I was like, 'nah, that sh*t ain't happening, bro."
"Oh yeah, I was just a journalist, but I use that all the time," he continues. "'Yeah I'm just a journalist. I am just recording. I've got my camera on my shoulder.' Literally, I have my big ass camera on my shoulder right here."
"I have to blend in to the f------ crowd because, you know, there's a lot of people who wanted to hurt me," he said in a posted on his YouTube channel about his presence at the riots.
Watch the full video below:

Read more

WATCH: Reporter Catches Democrats Red-Handed Doctoring Jan 6 Footage To Appear “Scarier”, Forcing Them To Throw Evidence Out​

about 15 hours ago

Link: https://en-volve.com/2023/06/05/wat...r-scarier-forcing-them-to-throw-evidence-out/

adam-schiff-jan-6-security-footage-758x416.jpg

Democrats and their allies on the anti-Trump Jan. Committee doctored security footage from the U.S. Capitol to make the events on January 6, 2021, appear more violent.
The raw footage from the Capitol shows that Democrats doctored the videos with dramatic “Hollywood-style” sound effects.
On Friday, Just The News reporter John Solomon released unedited Jan. 6 footage that proves the Democrats’ January 6 House Select Committee presented footage with edited audio.
Solomon was one of three journalists who was granted access to the raw footage by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) last week.

In a video presented during a Congressional hearing, rioters can be seen breaking windows and entering the Capitol building during the Jan. 6 election protests in 2021.
In the committee’s footage, people can be heard shouting “go, go, go” overlayed over sounds of windows breaking and loud bangs.
The footage also contained the voice of a Capitol Police officer yelling, “We have a breach in the Capitol!”
The doctored audio seems to have been added to invoke fear in the viewer and exaggerate the events to appear more violent.
Solomon shared the unedited footage for the first time on Friday.
Because the security cameras don’t record audio, the uncut footage was completely silent with none of the sounds added in by the committee’s production team.
“That footage was thrown in there to create a dramatic, movie-like effect,” Solomon said.
“It’s no longer evidence now.

“It’s now been turned into, a little bit of propaganda.
“It’s one thing if they told the public that they did it, but they don’t.”
The committee also doctored the audio on an overhead shot detailing the initial breach of Capitol Police lines in front of the building.
Like the CCTV footage from inside the building, the footage was altered to include the intimidating sounds of a loud, angry mob.

The latest footage release details some of the work done by former ABC News producer James Goldston.
Goldston was hired by the committee to spice up the footage for primetime hearings.
He was tapped as a “secret adviser” to help convert documents, audio recordings, and video surrounding the day’s events into compelling television propaganda.
The hearings were billed as a “blockbuster investigative special,” Axios reported.
Last week, Solomon released footage that showed then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) nonchalantly evacuating the building as her daughter, a documentary filmmaker, recorded for dramatic effect.
Additional footage is expected to be released by Solomon and other reporters, including Julie Kelly of American Greatness.

IT WAS ALL A LIE: Here are Six Videos that Show Capitol Police Moving Barricades, Opening Sets of Locked Doors, Waving in Trump Supporters on January 6th​

By Jim Hoft Jun. 6, 2023 2:00 pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/it-was-all-lie-here-are-seven-videos/

[see several vids at site link, above]

magnetic-doors.jpeg

The magnetic doors on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 — opened from the inside.
Two years ago, in May 2021, a member of the Oath Keepers called The Gateway Pundit to tell us his story of the January 6th protests.
** The Gateway Pundit reported two years ago in May that the US Capitol doors were opened from the inside.

The man was living in fear since the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol and wanted to get his story out.

The Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
Read: Dr. Peter McCullough On "The Holy Grail Of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification"
What he told us is truly shocking and had not been reported by the mainstream fake news.
This man wanted to remain anonymous. We spoke with Attorney Kellye Sorelle about his story.

1.) On January 6, he told us about the famous, not-so-famous, so-called “stack video” that was making the rounds in the fake news following the protests.
In the video, several Oath Keeper members march up the US Capitol steps and sing the National Anthem while facing the massive crowd.

Then this Oath Keeper dropped a huge bombshell–

According to this American patriot, who is a US Marine veteran who worked overseas at a US Embassy, the doors on the US Capitol are electronically controlled magnetic locked doors. And someone inside the security booth at the US Capitol opened the doors on January 6 to allow Trump supporters to enter the US Capitol!
The Gateway Pundit altered the voice quality of our contact at the request of this witness.

We later learned from a TGP reader that a fire alarm set off from the inside — which did not happen — can also unlock the doors.
Both of these options involve someone on the inside.

In January 2022, Defense Attorney Jonathon Moseley confirmed in his letter to corrupt federal prosecutors that the magnetic Columbus Doors were opened from the inside on January 6, 2021.

The video was later released by FreeStateWill.
The video CLEARLY shows that the alleged operatives were working with agents inside the building to open the magnetic doors.

It was all a setup.
2.) This week John Solomon and Just The News released a video of police allowing Trump supporters to leave the building and leave the doors open.
Trending: HUGE: Postal Service Releases Final Report – Contract Driver Jesse Morgan Vindicated – Report CONFIRMS He Hauled Trailer of Ballots from NY to PA in Late October 2020
This footage was first released over a year ago by Corruption Abound and posted at The Gateway Pundit earlier this year.

Hundreds of unsuspecting Trump supporters entered the building through this entrance. No doubt they are being rounded up by the FBI and over-charged by the politicized DOJ.
It is clear from this report that Trump supporters were set up and then persecuted for their political beliefs. This footage is damning to the regime. But they continue their lies, and good men and women continue to be persecuted. Tyranny has arrived in America.
3.) In a third video previously published over a year ago – Police famously stood by as HUNDREDS of Trump Supporters entered the US Capitol in a different door.

4.) In a fourth video, a Capitol Hill Police Officer is seen waving in Trump supporters at the door of the US Capitol.

5.) Undercover police ordering Trump supporters to move to the Capitol.

6.) Police move barricades and wave people to the US Capitol.

7.) Ray Epps.

Chris Wray Lied About FBI Informants Embedded with the Jan. 6 Protesters – Here are 20+ Documented Reports of Feds in the J6 Crowds​

By Jim Hoft Jul. 14, 2023 9:00 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-fbi-informants-embedded-jan/?utm_source=rss/

[see several vids at site link, above]

Chris Wray lied and lectured House Republicans for accusing the FBI of planting informants/operatives/agents inside the massive crowd of Trump supporters on January 6, 2021.
Wray was obviously playing word games with Congress. Wray likes to do this to obfuscate the truth.

This was an obvious lie.

As the Gateway Pundit as previously reported — Dozens if not hundreds of government operatives infiltrated the protests at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
“Biggest Bed Sheet Sale Ever” At MyPillow — Giza Dreams Sheets At Low, Low Prices
The Gateway Pundit previously identified 20 different confirmed incidents and operations involving federal, state, and local government operatives who infiltrated the massive Trump crowds on January 6, 2021.
Each one of these incidents has been confirmed by the far-left press or the government in court documents.
**You can read more here: 20 CONFIRMED INCIDENTS AND OPERATIONS: The DOZENS of Feds, FBI Agents and State Operatives Who Infiltrated the Trump Crowds on January 6th at the US Capitol and Led the Protests
We currently have no idea how many federal, state and local government operatives were working undercover on January 6 but it looks like it is close to 100 operatives leading the charge on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Recent court documents reveal the Biden Department of Justice admitting to at least 40 undercover operatives with the Proud Boys on January 6.
In September 2022, TGP learned the FBI was running operatives inside The Oath Keepers on January 6th. The DOJ sprung this on the Oath Keepers members before their trial in Washington DC before a Kangaroo Court. The US government finally admitted in this letter they sent out before the trial that they were running Confidential Human Sources (CHS) inside the Oath Keepers organization on January 6.
In November 2022, the FBI finally admitted they had 8 informants inside the Proud Boys organization on January 6 and likely more.

The DOJ admitted to 40 government CHS agents were undercover on January 6th.
Proud Boys defendant Dominic Pezzola recently reported this admission.

And the number keeps growing – to 50 or more that they are admitting to.

And now this, Washington, D.C. FBI Field Office confirmed on Thursday that undercover officers, confidential informants, and FBI assets were present at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, despite FBI Director Wray testifying to the contrary.
DC_Draino tweeted: “FBI whistleblower testifies under oath that FBI won’t allow 11,000+ hours of J6 footage to be released b/c it would expose undercover agents committing crimes inside Capitol Not only was J6 a Fed setup, but now it’s confirmed that FBI is also covering its tracks.”

WATCH: [ck site link, above, top]​

Wray should be dragged back in to testify before congress. It’s time that Wray told the truth to the American people.

Here's careful, detailed analysis of the death of Ashli Babbit; nigger who shot her said he feared for his life, but the vid shows there was no need to fear such imminent threat, suckers

Back