Yahoo News giddy over Ohio negro proposing to white woman on tv commercial

e18b612cced18f4cd5f5780fd47b657b.jpeg

Dee Horton and David Jones

That forking nigger and his whore are on the Today Show right now, and the nigger host is creaming in his pants. I hate televitz!

I shudder to think what the mongrel offspring from that mudshark and her buck will look like.

It is, indeed, a sickening thought. However, I hope that it won't happen.

Horton said that she contracted cancer shortly after she and Jones began dating

The damn coalburner does not seem to put 2 and 2 together. It's not a coincidence - way too many White women develop cervical cancer as a result of screwing nigger bucks. I bet that her buck is yet another walking disease factory. If hims TNB won't kill her, hims diseases might as well.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors
Worldwide, cervical cancer is the third most common type of cancer in women. It is much less common in the United States because of routine use of Pap smears.

Cervical cancers start in the cells on the surface of the cervix. There are two types of cells on the cervix's surface: squamous and columnar. The majority of cervical cancers are from squamous cells.

The development of cervical cancer is usually very slow. It starts as a precancerous condition called dysplasia. This precancerous condition can be detected by a Pap smear and is 100% treatable. That is why it is so important for women to get regular Pap smears. Most women that are diagnosed with cervical cancer today have not had regular Pap smears or they have not followed up on abnormal results.

Undetected, precancerous changes can develop into cervical cancer and spread to the bladder, intestines, lungs, and liver. It can take years for precancerous changes to turn into cervical cancer. Patients with cervical cancer do not usually have problems until the cancer is advanced and has spread.

Almost all cervical cancers are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). HPV is a common virus that is spread through sexual intercourse. There are many different types of HPV. Some strains lead to cervical cancer. (Other strains may cause genital warts, while others do not cause any problems at all.)

Other risk factors for cervical cancer include:

•Having sex at an early age (Niggers)

•Multiple sexual partners (Niggers)

•Sexual partners who have multiple partners or who participate in high-risk sexual activities (Niggers)

•Women whose mothers took the drug DES (diethylstilbestrol) during pregnancy in the early 1960s to prevent miscarriage

•Weakened immune system (Down-Low & Drug-Taking & Anal-Sex Raping Niggers)

•Poor economic status (may not be able to afford regular Pap smears) (Niggers)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001895#adam_000893.disease.causes

Says it all:

There are no comments yet
Comments have been closed for this article

Yeah, I wonder why? :D

Disgusting propaganda!!! I also noticed that the comments section was closed in the article! I bet many nigger haters were trying to leave posts saying how disgusting it was and the paper just shut it down. Perhaps the white sheeple are beginning to awaken!

RE: cervical cancer: GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED :bible: 'Be ye separate'

Great point, Newsman! I have seen race-mixers punished time and again. One was left with a knife sticking out of her eye, by her very own pet nigger buck!

Race-mixing is violation of the White family and White household, which summons the Furies. I feel the supernatural energies which are outraged and unleashed by this sort of abomination. It's like Greek tragedy, like Medea feeding her enemies their own children. GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED, indeed.

Back