Wonderful news, CPM back online

Davy of old England

Senior Reporter
Pastor Jeromy Visser's Covenant Peoples Ministry is back online with the whole gamut of audio, sermons, links and forum all restored as before.

Apparently Pastor Visser will be making an announcement soon. Personally I'm just mightily glad he's back online at http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Praise Yah and Hail Victory.

CPM is offline again. Funny thing is Pastor Visser has disappeared from Facebook so I am unable to ask him what's going on. Anyone know?

His wife is still there and reports moving back to GA recently. I don't like to ask her to be honest and as much as I like Jeromy Visser I have long conceded upon his unreliability and unfortunately his reticence to remove malefactors from the forum means it is completely jewed out.

It would seem though that the web site is still there but inaccessible for now. An all to common occurrence.

Her parents are in GA, and that's where he was arrested on trumped-up accusations by the mother-in-law of child endangerment. It sounds like maybe they have split up and she went to live with/near her parents (probably taking the kids with her). Time will tell.

Back