White N.C. Woman Missing for a Month Is Found Dead in Woods, Black Man Accused of Kidnapping, Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

NNN Reposter

Reposter
Posted by Johnny99
1345.jpg

Miranda Springs, Missing Since 9/18
AAPzBMM.img

AAPzUEk.img

A body found in a wooded area of Charlotte, N.C., has been identified as that of a woman last seen nearly a month ago, according to the victim's mother.

"My heart cries out for you every hour, every minute, every second ...... I feel like I'm going to die," the mother, Robin Linker, posted on Facebook after authorities located the body of her 30-year-old daughter, Miranda Springs, on Tuesday.

That same day, officers identified and arrested Saafiq Jahquiel Hall, 26, on charges of murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon and first-degree kidnapping, according to a news release from Charlotte-Mecklenburg police.

Authorities did not reveal what led them to the suspect.

Linker said her daughter was last seen at 2 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 18, pulled over in the parking lot of a bar, according to an Oct. 4 Facebook post by the mother.

Linker wrote that her daughter's car was then "wrecked" at 4:55 a.m. on Sept. 25 "with a guy driving it."

Police arrested Hall Sept. 25 on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, injury to personal property and misdemeanor stalking, according to sheriff's office records cited by Charlotte TV station WCNC. But it was uncertain whether those charges were connected to Springs.

========================================================================================
"Among the Romans emancipation required but one effort. The slave, when made free, might mix with, without staining the blood of his master. But with us a second is necessary, unknown to history. When freed, he is to be removed beyond the reach of mixture." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIV, 1782. ME 2:201 "I'll tell you what the coloreds want, a tight pu--y, loose shoes, and a warm place to s--t". Earl Butz, Sec. of Agriculture, 1976.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back