Whistle-blower bishop against satanic, homosexual-alligned pope doubles-down for indictment

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
BREAKING: Viganò releases new ‘testimony’ responding to Pope’s silence on McCarrick cover-up

Diane Montagna

Link: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...estimony-responding-to-popes-silence-on-mccar

ROME, September 27, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) — Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has today issued a new extraordinary testimony, responding to Pope Francis’ refusal to answer the charge that he knew of Cardinal Theodore McCarrick’s sexual abuse, yet made McCarrick “one of his principal agents in governing the Church.”

In the four-page document (see below), the former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States also responds to the Pope’s recent homilies which seem to cast himself in the role of Christ and Viganò as the diabolical “Great Accuser.”

“Has Christ perhaps become invisible to his vicar? Perhaps is he being tempted to try to act as a substitute of our only Master and Lord?” Archbishop Viganò asks in the new statement, sent to LifeSiteNews today.

Given the symbolic date of September 29, the liturgical feast of St. Michael the Archangel, and bearing the Archbishop’s episcopal coat of arms and motto, Viganò:

•explains why he believes he had a duty to come forward despite his oath to keep the “pontifical secret,” adding that “the purpose of any secret, including the pontifical secret, is to protect the Church from her enemies, not to cover up and become complicit in crimes committed by some of her members”;

•restates with vigor his central charge that “since at least June 23, 2013, the Pope knew from me how perverse and evil McCarrick was in his intentions and actions, and instead of taking the measures that every good pastor would have taken, the pope made McCarrick one of his principal agents in governing the Church, in regard to the United States, the Curia, and even China, as we are seeing these days with great concern and anxiety for that martyr Church”;

•points to the Pope’s initial response that he would “not say a word” but then notes that he contradicts himself, in comparing “his silence to that of Jesus in Nazareth and before Pilate,” and Viganò to “the great accuser, Satan, who sows scandal and division in the Church, though without ever uttering my name”;

•raises concern over revelations that Pope Francis played a role in covering up for or blocking investigations into other priests and prelates, including Fr. Julio Grassi, Fr. Mauro Inzoli, and Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O’Connor;

•and says it was Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for Bishops, who told him of Pope Benedict’s sanctions against McCarrick. Addressing the Cardinal, he writes: “You have at your complete disposal key documents incriminating McCarrick and many in the curia for their cover-ups. Your Eminence, I urge you to bear witness to the truth...”

“My decision to reveal those grave facts was for me the most painful and serious decision that I have ever made in my life,” Viganò writes. “I made it after long reflection and prayer, during months of profound suffering and anguish, during a crescendo of continual news of terrible events, with thousands of innocent victims destroyed and the vocations and lives of young priests and religious disturbed.”

“The silence of the pastors who could have provided a remedy and prevented new victims became increasingly indefensible, a devastating crime for the Church,” he writes. “Well aware of the enormous consequences that my testimony could have, because what I was about to reveal involved the successor of Peter himself, I nonetheless chose to speak in order to protect the Church, and I declare with a clear conscience before God that my testimony is true.”

In the statement, Archbishop Viganò also encourages the faithful to “never be despondent!” Exhorting them, he writes:

“Make your own the act of faith and complete confidence in Christ Jesus, our Savior, of Saint Paul in his second Letter to Timothy, Scio cui credidi, which I choose as my episcopal motto. This is a time of repentance, of conversion, of prayers, of grace, to prepare the Church, the bride of the Lamb, ready to fight and win with Mary the battle against the old dragon.”

Here below is the official English text of Archbishop Viganò’s new testimony. It can also be accessed here as a PDF.

Tit. Archbishop of Ulpiana
Apostolic Nuncio

Scio Cui credidi
(2 Tim 1:12)

Before starting my writing, I would first of all like to give thanks and glory to God the Father for every situation and trial that He has prepared and will prepare for me during my life. As a priest and bishop of the holy Church, spouse of Christ, I am called like every baptized person to bear witness to the truth. By the gift of the Spirit who sustains me with joy on the path that I am called to travel, I intend to do so until the end of my days. Our only Lord has addressed also to me the invitation, “Follow me!”, and I intend to follow him with the help of his grace until the end of my days.

“As long as I have life, I will sing to the Lord,
I will sing praise to my God while I have being.
May my song be pleasing to him;
For I rejoice in the Lord.”
(Psalm 103:33-34)

It has been a month since I offered my testimony, solely for the good of the Church, regarding what occurred at the audience with Pope Francis on June 23, 2013 and regarding certain matters I was given to know in the assignments entrusted to me at the Secretariat of State and in Washington, in relation to those who bear responsibility for covering up the crimes committed by the former archbishop of that capital.

My decision to reveal those grave facts was for me the most painful and serious decision that I have ever made in my life. I made it after long reflection and prayer, during months of profound suffering and anguish, during a crescendo of continual news of terrible events, with thousands of innocent victims destroyed and the vocations and lives of young priests and religious disturbed. The silence of the pastors who could have provided a remedy and prevented new victims became increasingly indefensible, a devastating crime for the Church. Well aware of the enormous consequences that my testimony could have, because what I was about to reveal involved the successor of Peter himself, I nonetheless chose to speak in order to protect the Church, and I declare with a clear conscience before God that my testimony is true. Christ died for the Church, and Peter, Servus servorum Dei, is the first one called to serve the spouse of Christ.

Certainly, some of the facts that I was to reveal were covered by the pontifical secret that I had promised to observe and that I had faithfully observed from the beginning of my service to the Holy See. But the purpose of any secret, including the pontifical secret, is to protect the Church from her enemies, not to cover up and become complicit in crimes committed by some of her members. I was a witness, not by my choice, of shocking facts and, as the Catechism of the Catholic Church states (par. 2491), the seal of secrecy is not binding when very grave harm can be avoided only by divulging the truth. Only the seal of confession could have justified my silence.

Neither the pope, nor any of the cardinals in Rome have denied the facts I asserted in my testimony. “Qui tacet consentit” surely applies here, for if they deny my testimony, they have only to say so, and provide documentation to support that denial. How can one avoid concluding that the reason they do not provide the documentation is that they know it confirms my testimony?

The center of my testimony was that since at least June 23, 2013, the pope knew from me how perverse and evil McCarrick was in his intentions and actions, and instead of taking the measures that every good pastor would have taken, the pope made McCarrick one of his principal agents in governing the Church, in regard to the United States, the Curia, and even China, as we are seeing these days with great concern and anxiety for that martyr Church.

Now, the pope’s reply to my testimony was: “I will not say a word!” But then, contradicting himself, he has compared his silence to that of Jesus in Nazareth and before Pilate, and compared me to the great accuser, Satan, who sows scandal and division in the Church — though without ever uttering my name. If he had said: “Viganò lied,” he would have challenged my credibility while trying to affirm his own. In so doing he would have intensified the demand of the people of God and the world for the documentation needed to determine who has told the truth. Instead, he put in place a subtle slander against me — slander being an offense he has often compared to the gravity of murder. Indeed, he did it repeatedly, in the context of the celebration of the most Holy Sacrament, the Eucharist, where he runs no risk of being challenged by journalists. When he did speak to journalists, he asked them to exercise their professional maturity and draw their own conclusions. But how can journalists discover and know the truth if those directly involved with a matter refuse to answer any questions or to release any documents? The pope’s unwillingness to respond to my charges and his deafness to the appeals by the faithful for accountability are hardly consistent with his calls for transparency and bridge building.

Moreover, the pope’s cover-up of McCarrick was clearly not an isolated mistake. Many more instances have recently been documented in the press, showing that Pope Francis has defended homosexual clergy who committed serious sexual abuses against minors or adults. These include his role in the case of Fr. Julio Grassi in Buenos Aires, his reinstatement of Fr. Mauro Inzoli after Pope Benedict had removed him from ministry (until he went to prison, at which point Pope Francis laicized him), and his halting of the investigation of sex abuse allegations against Cardinal Cormac Murphy O’Connor.

In the meantime, a delegation of the USCCB, headed by its president Cardinal DiNardo, went to Rome asking for a Vatican investigation into McCarrick. Cardinal DiNardo and the other prelates should tell the Church in America and in the world: did the pope refuse to carry out a Vatican investigation into McCarrick’s crimes and of those responsible for covering them up? The faithful deserve to know.

I would like to make a special appeal to Cardinal Ouellet, because as nuncio I always worked in great harmony with him, and I have always had great esteem and affection towards him. He will remember when, at the end of my mission in Washington, he received me at his apartment in Rome in the evening for a long conversation. At the beginning of Pope Francis’ pontificate, he had maintained his dignity, as he had shown with courage when he was Archbishop of Québec. Later, however, when his work as prefect of the Congregation for Bishops was being undermined because recommendations for episcopal appointments were being passed directly to Pope Francis by two homosexual “friends” of his dicastery, bypassing the Cardinal, he gave up. His long article in L’Osservatore Romano, in which he came out in favor of the more controversial aspects of Amoris Laetitia, represents his surrender. Your Eminence, before I left for Washington, you were the one who told me of Pope Benedict’s sanctions on McCarrick. You have at your complete disposal key documents incriminating McCarrick and many in the curia for their cover-ups. Your Eminence, I urge you to bear witness to the truth.

Finally, I wish to encourage you, dear faithful, my brothers and sisters in Christ: never be despondent! Make your own the act of faith and complete confidence in Christ Jesus, our Savior, of Saint Paul in his second Letter to Timothy, Scio cui credidi, which I choose as my episcopal motto. This is a time of repentance, of conversion, of prayers, of grace, to prepare the Church, the bride of the Lamb, ready to fight and win with Mary the battle against the old dragon.

“Scio Cui credidi” (2 Tim 1:12)
In you, Jesus, my only Lord, I place all my trust.
“Diligentibus Deum omnia cooperantur in bonum” (Rom 8:28).

To commemorate my episcopal ordination on April 26, 1992, conferred on me by St. John Paul II, I chose this image taken from a mosaic of the Basilica of St. Mark in Venice. It represents the miracle of the calming of the storm. I was struck by the fact that in the boat of Peter, tossed by the water, the figure of Jesus is portrayed twice. Jesus is sound asleep in the bow, while Peter tries to wake him up: “Master, do you not care that we are about to die?” Meanwhile the apostles, terrified, look each in a different direction and do not realize that Jesus is standing behind them, blessing them and assuredly in command of the boat: “He awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, ‘Quiet! Be still,’ … then he said to them, ‘Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?’” (Mk 4:38-40).

The scene is very timely in portraying the tremendous storm the Church is passing through in this moment, but with a substantial difference: the successor of Peter not only fails to see the Lord in full control of the boat, it seems he does not even intend to awaken Jesus asleep in the bow.

Has Christ perhaps become invisible to his vicar? Perhaps is he being tempted to try to act as a substitute of our only Master and Lord?

The Lord is in full control of the boat!

May Christ, the Truth, always be the light on our way!

+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana
Apostolic Nuncio

September 29th, 2018
Feast of St. Michael, Archangel

Archbishop called on pope to resign. Now he’s in undisclosed location…

By Government Slaves on 06/10/2019

Link: https://governmentslaves.news/2019/...pe-to-resign-now-hes-in-undisclosed-location/

In the instant he became one of the most controversial figures in modern Catholic Church history, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò went dark.

The retired Vatican ambassador to Washington wrote a bombshell letter last summer calling on Pope Francis to resign on the grounds that he had tolerated a known sexual abuser. As that letter was published, Viganò turned off his phone, told friends he was disappearing, and let the church sort through the fallout.

Nine months later, in his first extended interview since that moment, Viganò refused to disclose his location or say much about his self-imposed exile. But his comments indicate that, even in hiding, he is maintaining his role as the fiercest critic of the Francis era, acting either as an honorable rebel or, as his critics see it, as an ideological warrior attacking a pope he doesn’t like.

Viganò corresponded by email with The Washington Post over two months, writing 8,000 words in response to nearly 40 questions. He was blistering in his criticism of Francis, saying “it is immensely sad” that the pope was “blatantly lying to the whole world to cover up his wicked deeds.”

The Vatican has had little official response to Viganò. A communications official declined to comment for this story. But Francis last month responded for the first time to Viganò’s summer letter. The pope said he knew “nothing, obviously nothing” about the misconduct of former cardinal Theodore McCarrick and could not remember if he had been personally warned about McCarrick by Viganò in 2013. Viganò claimed to have told Francis that McCarrick had “corrupted generations of seminarians and priests.”

“How could anybody, especially a pope, forget this?” Viganò wrote to The Post.

McCarrick was defrocked in February, after the case exploded into public view and he was found guilty in a Vatican proceeding for “sins” with minors and adults.

In his correspondence with The Post, Viganò offered detailed thoughts about church affairs, but he resisted personal questions – and he declined requests to meet in person. Viganò wrote that he has become “more careful about whom I meet and what I say.” He said questions about him were “irrelevant to the serious problems facing the Church.”

“My life is quite normal, thank you for asking,” he wrote.

Viganò wrote “n/a” in response to questions about where he was living, whether he believes his safety is under threat, and how his actions last August have otherwise altered his life.

CONTINUE @ WHORE MEDIA [see https://www.lmtonline.com/news/arti...lled-on-pope-to-resign-gives-1st-13964680.php ]

Vatican Whistleblower Says ‘Gay Mafia’ Is Blocking Needed Reforms

Link: https://www.breitbart.com/faith/201...er-says-gay-mafia-is-blocking-needed-reforms/

by THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.
11 Jun 20192,308

LISTEN TO STORY
2:47

The former Vatican ambassador to the United States told the Washington Post a gay mafia among Church leadership is blocking attempts to seriously address clerical sexual abuse.

In an extensive interview, snippets of which were published Monday, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò said that the sexual abuse crisis would be “far less severe” if the “problem of homosexuality in the priesthood were honestly acknowledged and properly addressed.”

“Given the overwhelming evidence, it is mind-boggling that the word ‘homosexuality’ has not appeared once, in any of the recent official documents of the Holy See” dealing with clerical sexual abuse, Viganò told the Post.

Instead, a “gay mafia” among the bishops, seeking to protect themselves, was “sabotaging all efforts at reform,” he said.

Late last August, Archbishop Viganò released a shocking 11-page report declaring that in 2013 he had personally informed Pope Francis of the serial homosexual abuse of then-Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, but that the pope had ignored the information, elevating McCarrick to a position of influence in the Vatican.

In that report, Viganò linked the clerical sex abuse crisis as well as coverups by bishops to an extensive “homosexual network” in the Church.

“These homosexual networks, which are now widespread in many dioceses, seminaries, religious orders, etc., act under the concealment of secrecy and lies,” he said, “and strangle innocent victims and priestly vocations, and are strangling the entire Church.”

In his allegation, the archbishop did not shy away from naming names.

According to Viganò, Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio and Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia, for example, “belong to the homosexual current in favor of subverting Catholic doctrine on homosexuality.”

In January 2015, Pope Francis appointed Cardinal Coccopalmerio as head of a review board for appeals from clergy found guilty of sexual abuse of minors. In August 2016, the pope named Archbishop Paglia President of the Pontifical Academy for Life and Grand Chancellor of the Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family.

Many of the pope’s allegedly mistaken appointments were made on the basis of McCarrick’s recommendations, Viganò asserted.

“He followed the advice of someone he knew well to be a pervert, thus multiplying exponentially with his supreme authority the evil done by McCarrick. And how many other evil pastors is Francis still continuing to prop up in their active destruction of the Church!” he said.

Archbishop Viganò slams Pope Francis for pushing covid “vaccines,” warns about aborted baby tissue ingredients​

Monday, November 08, 2021 by: Ethan Huff

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-08-archbishop-slams-pope-francis-covid-vaccines-abortion.html

(Natural News) In another powerful delivery, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò called out Pope Francis for pushing Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” that contain ingredients made from aborted baby tissue.
Viganò penned a letter to America’s bishops warning that Chinese Virus injections represent “experimentation on the entire world population.” He also reiterated the fact that the jabs have not undergone proper testing.
“It must be reiterated that there are effective treatments which cure patients and allow them to develop permanent natural immune defenses, something that the vaccines do not do,” the letter reads.
“Furthermore, these treatments do not cause serious side effects, since the drugs that are used have been licensed for decades.”
Viganò is of course referring to remedies like hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin, both of which have been blacklisted by the medical deep state as “dangerous” and “ineffective.”
Doing this was necessary, Viganò went on to explain, because otherwise it would not have been legally possible for the highly corrupt U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to authorize the injections. (RELATED: Archbishop Viganò also warned that the plandemic is just an excuse to usher in a global health dictatorship.)
“International standards specify that an experimental drug cannot be authorized for distribution except in the absence of an effective alternative treatment,” Viganò says.
“[T]his is why drug agencies in the USA and Europe have prevented the use of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, hyper-immune plasma, and other therapies with proven effectiveness.”

Covid “vaccines” are NOT vaccines, says Viganò​

There is another inconvenient little fact about these injections that Viganò wants people to know: they are not actually vaccines.
In truth, these experimental gene therapy jabs do not prevent infection, nor do they prevent the spread, of Chinese Germs. All they do is make Branch Covidian believers feel like they are doing something important to keep themselves and society “safe.”
“In fact, a ‘vaccine’ is defined as a medicinal preparation aimed at inducing the production of protective antibodies by the organism, conferring specific resistance against a specific infectious disease (viral, bacterial, protozoal),” Viganò revealed.
“This definition was recently changed by the WHO, because otherwise it would not have been able to include anti-covid drugs, which do not induce the production of protective antibodies and do not confer a specific resistance against the SARS-CoV-2 infectious disease.”
It is thus a moral “duty,” Viganò went on to say, for Catholics and really all people to refuse these jabs, given what is now known about the plandemic.
People who become “fully vaccinated” are getting sick in droves – and many are later dying. This makes it a fool’s game to take the jabs in the false hope that they will provide any tangible benefits.
“In only nine months, these vaccines have caused more deaths than all vaccines in the last 30 years,” Viganò added. “Not only this: in many nations – such as Israel, for example – the number of deaths after vaccination is now greater than the number of deaths from covid.”
Under no circumstances should a real Catholic take the jabs regardless, if for no other reason than the fact that they contain ingredients made from or derived from aborted human fetal tissue.
To get injected for the Chinese Flu is to support baby murder, in other words.
“I realize that it may be extremely unpopular to take a position against the so-called vaccines,” Viganò added.
“But as Shepherds of the flock of the Lord, we have the duty to denounce the horrible crime that is being carried out, whose goal is to create billions of chronically ill people and to exterminate millions and millions of people, based on the infernal ideology of the ‘Great Reset’ formulated by the President of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab and endorsed by institutions and organizations around the world.”
To keep up with the latest news about Chinese Virus injection deception, visit ChemicalViolence.com.
Sources for this article include:
Summit.news
NaturalNews.com

Archbishop Issues New Emergency Message Warning People of The Great Reset​

Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop
December 21st 2021, 11:47 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/arch...cy-message-warning-people-of-the-great-reset/

"We all know how much the mainstream media has contributed to supporting the insane pandemic narrative, the interests that are at stake, and the goals of these groups of power: reducing the world population, making those who survive chronically ill, and imposing forms of control that violate the fundamental rights and natural liberties of citizens," he says

Dear American People, Dear Friends,

For two years now, a global coup has been carried out all over the world, planned for some time by an elite group of conspirators enslaved to the interests of international high finance.

This coup was made possible by an emergency pandemic that is based on the premise of a virus that has a mortality rate almost analogous to that of any other seasonal flu virus, on the delegitimization and prohibition of effective treatments, and on the distribution of an experimental gene serum which is obviously ineffective, and which also clearly carries with it the danger of serious and even lethal side effects.

We all know how much the mainstream media has contributed to supporting the insane pandemic narrative, the interests that are at stake, and the goals of these groups of power: reducing the world population, making those who survive chronically ill, and imposing forms of control that violate the fundamental rights and natural liberties of citizens.

And yet, two years after this grotesque farce started, which has claimed more victims than a war and destroyed the social fabric, national economies, and the very foundations of the rule of law, nothing has changed in the policies of Nations and their response to the so-called pandemic.

Last year, when many still had not yet understood the gravity of the looming threat, I was among the first to denounce this coup, and I was promptly singled out as a conspiracy theorist.

Today more and more people are opening their eyes and beginning to understand that the emergency pandemic and the “ecological emergency” are part of a criminal plan hatched by the World Economic Forum, the UN, the WHO, and a galaxy of organizations and foundations that are ideologically characterized as clearly anti-human and – this needs to be said clearly – anti-Christian.

One of the elements that unequivocally confirms the criminal nature of the Great Reset is the perfect synchrony with which all the different Nations are acting, demonstrating the existence of a single script under a single direction.

And it is disconcerting to see how the lack of treatment, the deliberately wrong treatments that have been given in order to cause more deaths, the decision to impose lockdowns and masks, the conspiratorial silence about the adverse effects of the so-called “vaccines” that are in fact gene serums, and the continuous repetition of culpable errors have all been possible thanks to the complicity of those who govern and the institutions.

Political and religious leaders, representatives of the people, scientists and doctors, journalists and those who work in the media have literally betrayed their people, their laws, their Constitutions, and the most basic ethical principles.

The electoral fraud of the 2020 presidential election against President Trump has shown itself to be organic to this global operation, because in order to impose illegitimate restrictions in violation of the principles of law it was necessary to be able to make use of an American President who would support the psycho-pandemic and support its narrative.

The Democratic Party, part of the deep state, is carrying out its task as an accomplice of the system, just as the deep church finds in Bergoglio its own propagandist.

The recent rulings of the Supreme Court and the autonomous action of some American states – where the vaccination obligation has been declared unconstitutional – give us hope that this criminal plan can collapse and that those responsible will be identified and tried: both in America as well as in the whole world.

How was it possible to arrive at such a betrayal? How have we come to be considered enemies by those who govern us, not in support of the common good, but rather to feed a hellish machine of death and slavery?

The answer is now clear: throughout the world, in the name of a perverted concept of freedom, we have progressively erased God from society and laws.

We have denied that there is an eternal and transcendent principle, valid for all men of all times, to which the laws of States must conform.

We have replaced this absolute principle with the arbitrariness of individuals, with the principle that everyone is his own legislator.

In the name of this insane freedom – which is license and libertinage – we have allowed the Law of God and the law of nature to be violated, legitimizing the killing of children in the womb, even up to the very moment of birth; the killing of the sick and the elderly in hospital wards; the destruction of the natural family and of Marriage; we have recognized rights to vice and sin, putting the deviations of individuals before the good of society.

In short, we have subverted the entire moral order that constitutes the indispensable basis of the laws and social life of a people.

Already in the fourth century B.C., Plato wrote these things in his last work the Laws and identified the cause of the Athenian political crisis precisely in the breaking of the divine order – the cosmos – between these eternal principles and human laws.

These natural moral principles of the Greco-Roman world found their fulfillment in Christianity, which built Western civilization by giving them a supernatural impetus.

Christianity is the strongest defense against injustice, the strongest garrison against the oppression of the powerful over the weak, the violent over the peaceful, and the wicked over the good, because Christian morality makes each of us accountable to God and our neighbor for our actions, both as citizens and as rulers.

The Son of God, whose Birth we will celebrate in a few days, became Incarnate in time and in history in order to heal an ancient wound, and to restore by Grace the order broken by disobedience.

His social Kingship was the generating principle of the ordo Christianus that for two centuries now has been fiercely fought against by Freemasonry: because the Revolution it promotes is chaos; it is disorder; it is infernal rebellion against the divine order so as to impose Satan’s tyranny.

Now, as we see what is happening around us, we understand how mendacious were the promises of progress and freedom made by those who destroyed Christian society, and how deceptive was the prospect of a new Tower of Babel, built not only without regard for God but even in direct opposition to Him.

The infernal challenge of the Enemy is repeated over the centuries unchanged, but it is doomed to inexorable failure.

Behind this millennial conspiracy, the adversary is always the same, and the only thing that changes are the particular individuals who cooperate with him.

Dear American brothers and sisters! Dear Patriots! this is a crucial moment for the future of the United States of America and of the whole of humanity.

But the pandemic emergency, the farce of global warming and the green economy, and the economic crisis deliberately induced by the Great Reset with the complicity of the deep state, are all only the consequence of a much more serious problem, and it is essential to understand it in depth if we want to defeat it.

This problem is essentially moral; indeed, it is religious.

We must put God back in the first place not only in our personal lives, but also in the life of our society.

We must restore to Our Lord Jesus Christ the Crown that the Revolution has torn from Him, and in order for this to happen a true and profound conversion of individuals and of society is necessary.

For it is absolutely impossible to hope for the end of this global tyranny if we continue to remove from the Kingdom of Christ the nations that belong to Him and must belong to Him.

For this reason, the movement to overturn Roe v. Wade also acquires a very important meaning, since respect for the sacredness of unborn life must be sanctioned by positive law if it is to be a mirror of the Eternal Law.

You are animated by a yearning for justice, and this is a legitimate and good desire.

“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,” says the Lord (Mt 5:6).

But this Justice must be based on the awareness that this is a spiritual battle in which it is necessary to take sides without equivocation and without compromise, holding transcendent and eternal references that even the pagan philosophers glimpsed, and that have found fulfillment in the Revelation of the Son of God, the Divine Master.

My appeal for an Anti-Globalist Alliance – which I renew today – aims precisely to constitute a movement of moral and spiritual rebirth which will inspire the civil, social and political action of those who do not want to be enslaved as slaves to the New World Order.

A movement that at the national and local level will be able to find a way to oppose the Great Reset and that coordinates the denunciation of the coup that is currently in progress.

Because in the awareness of who our adversary is and what his aims and purposes are, we can disrupt the criminal action he intends to pursue and force him to retreat.

In this, the opposition to the pandemic farce and the vaccination obligation must be determined and courageous on the part of each of you.

Yours must therefore be a work of truth, bringing to light the lies and deceptions of the New World Order and their anti-human and antichristic matrix.

And in this it is mainly the laity and all people of good will – each in the professional and civil role he holds – who must coordinate and organize together to make a firm but peaceful resistance, so as not to legitimize its violent repression by those who today hold power.

Be proud of your identity as American patriots and of the Faith that must animate your life.

Do not allow anyone to make you feel inferior just because you love your homeland, because you are honest at work, because you want to protect your family and raise your children with healthy values, because you respect the elderly, because you protect life from conception to its natural end.

Do not be intimidated or seduced by those who propagate a dystopian world in which a faceless power imposes on you contempt for the Law of God, presents sin and vice as licit and desirable, despises righteousness and Morality, destroys the natural family and promotes the worst perversions, plans the death of defenseless and weak creatures, and exploits humanity for its own profit or to preserve power.

Be worthy heirs of the great Archbishop Fulton Sheen, and do not follow those of your Pastors who have betrayed the mandate they have received from Our Lord, who impose iniquitous orders on you or who remain silent before the evidence of an unheard of crime against God and humanity.

May this Holy Christmas illuminate your minds and inflame your hearts before the Infant King who lays in the manger.

And just as the choirs of the Angels and the homage of the Magi united with the simple adoration of the Shepherds, so also today your commitment to the moral rebirth of the United States of America – one Nation under God – will have the blessing of Our Lord and will gather those who govern you around you. Amen.

May God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.

+ Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop

18 December 2021

Pope Francis Claims COVID-19 Vaccination a “Moral Obligation”​

by Adan Salazar
January 11th 2022, 1:36 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/pope-francis-claims-covid-19-vaccination-a-moral-obligation/

Head of Catholic Church tells legions of followers to unquestioningly trust Big Pharma.

The Holy See is once again promoting Big Pharma’s experimental shot to his legions of followers in the Catholic Church, this time telling them that getting an mRNA jab is a “moral obligation.”

Addressing over 180 countries during a speech at the Vatican Monday, Pope Francis, 85, told Catholics they were obligated to take the so-called vaccines as a duty to their fellow man.

“This translates into respect for the health of those around us. Health care is a moral obligation,” he said Monday.

“Vaccines are not a magical means of healing,” Francis admitted. “Yet surely they represent, in addition to other treatments that need to be developed, the most reasonable solution for the prevention of the disease,” he claimed, ignoring preventative treatment protocols that have been proven successful.

The pope’s pro-vaccine comments come despite the fact the vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, which the Vatican’s Covid advisory board in the past has perplexingly endorsed as “morally acceptable” for Catholics.

Elsewhere in Monday’s speech, the Pontiff bashed anti-vaxxers for supposedly spreading “baseless information or poorly documented facts,” claiming these reports contribute to a lack of confidence in the experimental jabs.

“Frequently people let themselves be influenced by the ideology of the moment, often bolstered by baseless information or poorly documented facts,” he said, adding that the public needs a “reality therapy” intervention in order to strengthen “the bond of human reason with the objective reality of things.”

The pro-communist Bishop of Rome added that countries around the nation should pledge to support the United Nations’ Chinese Communist Party-backed World Health Organization, as well as the World Trade Organization in order to distribute vaccines more efficiently.

“It is appropriate that institutions such as the World Trade Organization and the World Intellectual Property Organization adapt their legal instruments lest monopolistic rules constitute further obstacles to production and to an organized and consistent access to health care on a global level,” he said.

As has been the case throughout the past few years, the Pope is once again leveraging his massive influence over devout and religious Catholics to cajole them into unquestioningly taking the vaccines, ignoring thousands of reports of adverse reactions and deaths attributed to the experimental jab.

Pope Francis last year described getting a Covid-19 jab as “an act of love.

“Getting the vaccines that are authorized by the respective authorities is an act of love,” the pope said just a few months ago, adding, “And helping the majority of people to do so is an act of love.”

Pope Francis: Taxation Is an Important Tool for ‘Wealth Redistribution’​

Women System January 31, 2022

Link: http://www.womensystems.com/2022/01/pope-francis-taxation-is-important-tool.html

Pope Francis met with a delegation from Italy’s internal revenue service Monday, praising them for their work and holding up taxation as a necessary tool for redistribution.
Modern tax collectors are often looked upon with suspicion just as they were in the times of Jesus, the pontiff said, but they provide an essential service to the common good by redistributing wealth.
“A certain culture of suspicion can unfortunately extend to those who enforce the laws,” Francis said. “Yet this is a fundamental task, because legality protects everyone and is a guarantee of equality.”
“Laws make it possible to maintain a principle of fairness where the logic of interests generates inequalities,” he added. “Legality in the fiscal area is a way to balance social relations, removing forces from corruption, injustice, and inequality.”
“But this requires some education and cultural change,” the pope continued. “As is often said, people often see the tax system as a ‘reaching its hands into their pockets.’”
In reality, he declared, “taxation is a sign of legality and justice. It must promote the redistribution of wealth, protecting the dignity of the poor and the least, who always risk being crushed by the powerful.”
“Taxation, when it is right, is a function of the common good,” he asserted. “Let us work to increase the culture of the common good, so that the universal destination of goods is taken seriously.”

“Your work appears thankless in the eyes of a society that puts private property at the center as an absolute and fails to subordinate it to the style of communion and sharing for the good of all,” Francis commiserated.
“Alongside the cases of tax evasion, payments under the table, and widespread illegality, you could recount the honesty of many people who do not shirk their duty and pay their dues, thus contributing to the common good,” he said.
“The scourge of evasion is answered by the simple rectitude of many taxpayers, and this is a model of social justice,” he added. “The impartiality of your work affirms that no citizen is better than others based on their social level, but that everyone is recognized for their good faith in being loyal builders of society.”
“Taxation is often perceived negatively if it is not clear where and how public money is spent,” the pope stated. “There is a risk of fueling suspicions and discontent. Those who manage the assets of all have a serious responsibility not to get rich from it.”
People will be more motivated to pay their taxes if tax revenues “help to overcome inequalities, invest to generate more jobs, guarantee good healthcare and education for all, and create infrastructure that facilitates social life and the economy,” he said.
“Please keep your free healthcare system, please!” the pope urged, departing from his prepared text. “Defend it, so we do not fall into a paid healthcare system, where the poor have no right to anything. This is one of the beautiful things about Italy: please keep it.”

Pope Francis Good Friday Message: ‘We Are Racists, We Are Racists’​

Infowars.com
April 16th 2022, 11:10 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/pope-francis-good-friday-message-we-are-racists-we-are-racists/

How inspiring and unifying.

Pope Francis had a special message for Western Christians on Good Friday: repent for your racism.

In a Good Friday interview with Italian-based reporter Lorena Bianchetti, the pontiff declared migrants are “subdivided” by skin color and country of origin by the West.

“Refugees are subdivided,” the Francis said. “There’s first class, second class, skin color, [whether] they come from a developed country [or] one that is not developed.”

“We are racists, we are racists. And this is bad,” the pope added.

Pope Francis is wrapping up Good Friday events at the Colosseum with a Stations of the Cross procession, after criticizing the West for only caring about refugees based on certain characteristics.

Live in Rome for @Newsmax: pic.twitter.com/pTpK04DjSn
— Alex Salvi (@alexsalvinews) April 15, 2022

Francis likened the flood of migrants into Europe and the US to Jesus, Mary, and Joseph’s escape to Egypt from King Herod, who was on the hunt to kill baby Jesus.

“The problem of the refugees is a problem that Jesus suffered too, because he was a migrant and a refugee in Egypt when he was a child, to escape death,” he said. “How many of them are suffering to escape death!”

Francis presided over the Stations of the Cross ceremony Friday evening at the Colosseum, which featured a migrant family presenting a reflection for the 14th and final station, the placing of Christ’s lifeless body in the tomb after his crucifixion.

“Now we are here. We have died to our past. We wanted to live in our own land but war prevented that,” the text reads. “It is difficult for a family to have to choose between its dreams and its freedom, between its hopes and survival.”

Francis has been a vocal proponent of flooding migrants into Western Europe, which even former German Chancellor Angela Merkel admitted has resulted in a crisis of high violent crime and cultural division in the continent.

Watch the Stations of the Cross in full: [ck site link, above, top]

Archbishop Viganò Warns Nations of WHO’s Pandemic Treaty Power Grab: ‘Yielding Sovereignty Is Considered Crime of High Treason’​

Infowars.com
May 22nd 2022, 1:27 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/arch...ereignty-is-considered-crime-of-high-treason/

"These resolutions will transfer sovereignty regarding the health of citizens to a supranational body that is largely financed by the pharmaceutical industry and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation," he warns.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò released a memo on Sunday warning nations who are considering joining the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Pandemic Treaty that handing over sovereignty to the global body constitutes the “crime of high treason.”

“In the coming days, the Nations that adhere to the World Health Organization will vote on resolutions regarding the WHO’s management of pandemics,” Viganò wrote. “These resolutions will transfer sovereignty regarding the health of citizens to a supranational body that is largely financed by the pharmaceutical industry and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.”

Viganò explained that should nations give up their sovereignty to determine public health decisions for citizens, unelected “technocrats” at the WHO will have unilateral control to impose more lockdowns, more vaccines, and Orwellian vaccine passports on a global scale.

“If these resolutions are approved by a majority, the WHO will have exclusive international authority in the case of a pandemic to impose all the rules, including quarantines, lockdowns, obligatory vaccinations and vaccine passports,” he wrote.

“It should also be borne in mind that this organization enjoys immunity, and thus its members cannot be either tried or convicted if they commit crimes. Unelected technocrats will paradoxically have more power than that which citizens confer on their representatives by means of their democratic vote.”

Given that the yielding of sovereignty is considered the crime of high treason by the laws of every nation, and that Parliaments may not legislate against the interests of the Nation, much less violate the natural liberties and fundamental rights of the citizens whom they represent, I believe that it will not escape anyone’s notice that this attempt by the WHO to appropriate a power that properly belongs to individual Nations is intended to impede any sort of opposition to the Agenda 2030, which in the field of healthcare also aims to accomplish the drastic reduction of medical and hospital services, the privatization of the health industry, and disease prevention by means of vaccines.
The Biden administration has signaled its willingness to sign onto the WHO’s Pandemic Treaty last year when it approved of the treaty’s draft resolution.

Viganò has been a vocal critic of the Great Reset, the global vaccine rollout, and the “Deep State” war in Ukraine against Russia.

The World Health Assembly is convening in Geneva, Switzerland, on May 22-28 to discuss the implementation of the WHO’s Pandemic Treaty by 194 nations.

Read Viganò’s letter: [ck site link, above, top]

Pope Blesses Dead Cardinal Who Hired Gay Hookers While Dismissing Sexual Abuse​

Leo Zagami | Infowars.com
June 3rd 2022, 5:57 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/pope...ed-gay-hookers-while-dismissing-sexual-abuse/

Late Cdl. Angelo Sodano was finally outed after his death by a credible source as an active homosexual who rented gay prostitutes for orgies.

After his death, False Prophet and pedophile protector Pope Francis paid a glowing tribute to Sodano.

The late Angelo Sodano, one of the most influential Vatican figures and power brokers of the last few decades, who served under three popes, was finally outed after his death by a credible source as an active homosexual who rented gay prostitutes for orgies.

Yes, the shocking news came only one day after the death of the powerful Cardinal Angelo Sodano, a controversial Vatican figure for more than a quarter of a century, who was once accused of covering up the pedophile activities of Marcial Maciel, founder of the Legion of Christ, considered one of the Catholic Church’s most notorious sex abusers.

Last Saturday, French investigative journalist Frédéric Martel disclosed Sodano’s identity as the pseudonymous cardinal nicknamed La Mongolfiera (in Italian “hot air balloon”) in his explosive book published in 2019 In the Closet of the Vatican: Power, Homosexuality, Hypocrisy.

Martel tweeted: “I can reveal now that the person called ‘La Mongolfiera‘ in my book #Sodoma (the Italian title of the book) was #AngeloSodano. My rule was not to reveal the homosexuality of a living priest or cardinal. Now that he is dead, the truth can be written.”

SODOMA | I can reveal now that the person called "La Montgolfiera" in my book #Sodoma was #AngeloSodano. My rule was not to reveal the homosexuality of a living priest or cardinal. Now that he is dead, the truth can be written. #IntheClosetofTheVatican #Sodano @Pontifex pic.twitter.com/6ZlshkrwRz
— Frederic Martel (@martelf) May 28, 2022

After Sodano’s death, False Prophet and pedophile protector Pope Francis paid a glowing tribute to Cdl. Angelo Sodano, describing him as an “ecclesially disciplined man, a lovely shepherd, animated by the desire to spread the yeast of the gospel everywhere.” In a telegram of condolence to Sodano’s sister, Francis praised the cardinal as an “esteemed man of the church, who generously lived his priesthood first in the diocese of Asti and then, for the rest of his long life, in service of the Holy See.”

The Catholic Church’s grim history of ignoring priestly pedophilia sadly continues, but this time we also have a public endorsement from the Jesuit Pope of a clearly discredited figure that should make us realize, once again, that the Catholic Church is no longer the Church of Christ, but of Satan.

The role of Pope Francis in support of the pedophile rings worldwide is now more evident than ever, but still, heads of State and ordinary people fall for his theatrics and false promises.

In my latest book I explained how the Vatican is also the main institution behind The Great Reset, and with the second Catholic president in U.S. history literally destroying the economy of the country one day at a time, and the important role that Catholic NGOs have in fueling the drastic increase in illegal immigration across our southern border, we should all worry about the danger to our society by today’s Catholic Church controlled by the Society of Jesus, and their loyal Freemasons and Illuminati agents.

This article first appeared at LeoZagami.com.

Pope joins population control activist Jeffrey Sachs to push ‘climate change’ agenda at conference​

Link: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/p...nge-agenda-at-conference/?utm_source=top_news

Jeffrey Sachs has been a supporter of the initiative since its inception a few years ago.
Featured Image
Pope Francis meeting young people at the Economy of Francesco conferenceScreenshot/Twitter

Michael Haynes
Sat Sep 24, 2022 - 9:51 am EDT

Listen to this article

ASSISI (LifeSiteNews) — Pope Francis has joined forces with population control activist Jeffrey Sachs in the Pope’s youth initiative the “Economy of Francesco,” promoting “a process of inclusive dialogue and young, vibrant, global change, moving towards a new economy,” and addressing “climate change.”
Taking place September 22 through 24 in Assisi, “The Economy of Francesco” (EoF) conference is now in its third year, with this event being the first to be held in-person.
Vatican News reports that over 1,000 “young economists and entrepreneurs” from over 120 countries have gathered in Assisi where they have been examining how to give “a new soul to the economy.” They also looked at issues such “as climate change, the energy emergency.”
Though held in Assisi, the home of St. Francis, the conference fails to mention religion in its promotional materials, and instead focuses on an irreligious style of economical and global assessment.
The climax of the event was Pope Francis’ visit and address to the participants on September 24, along with the signing of the EoF “pact.” That document, which Francis joined in signing, made no mention of Christianity apart from referring to “an economy of the Gospel.”
Outlining their shared dreams for this new economical goal, the signatories appeared to suggest that it could create a perfect world. They wrote that their goal “is not a utopia,” precisely “because we are already building it.”
“And some of us, on particularly bright mornings, have already glimpsed the beginning of the promised land,” the document concluded.

Addressing the assembled youth, Francis said that the older generation had “failed to guard the planet and we are not guarding peace.”
RELATED: Pope Francis’ favorite liberation theologian to speak at Vatican-sponsored economics conference
The key theme underpinning the entire event was not religion, but attention to the climate, as repeatedly promoted by Francis. Calling them to build a new economy, Francis said it “must be an earth-friendly economy, and an economy of peace,” one centered upon “an ecological conversion.”

“We humans, in these last two centuries, have grown at the expense of the earth,” said Francis. “It has been she who has paid the bill!”
“The pollution that kills is not only carbon dioxide pollution; inequality also mortally pollutes our planet.”
The Pontiff closed with an ecological prayer, which opened with the words:
“Father, we ask your forgiveness for severely wounding the earth, for failing to respect indigenous cultures, for failing to esteem and love the poorest, for creating wealth without communion.”

Population control activism

As part of the conference’s opening “plenary session,” the ardent population control activist and friend of Pope Francis Jeffrey Sachs was due to join as one of the EoF “ambassadors.” The official program lists him as present, but he did not join the stage alongside the other ambassadors on Thursday evening. Instead he joined online, with EoF telling LifeSite that Sachs was “connected” to the conference.
Sachs has been an ardent supporter of Francis’ EoF movement since its inception, addressing the first event – a virtual conference – in 2020, and again participating in the 2021 conference.
Earlier this year, he wrote about the movement, calling it a “remarkable initiative.” Sachs praised the “modern Catholic social teachings” for creating an economical style which argued for an economy which “should benefit all people.” High among the priorities Sachs identified were the “poor” and the “earth.”

RELATED: Pope Francis appoints population control activist Jeffrey Sachs to Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences

In October last year, Francis appointed Sachs as an ordinary member of the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences for a 10-year period, with the Vatican calling him a “distinguished” professor while highlighting his work in “sustainable development” but avoiding any mention of his support for abortion.
Sachs was behind the United Nations (UN) Millennium Development goals, and is an architect of the pro-abortion and pro-LGBT Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
As LifeSite has noted, Sachs has been a regular figure at the Vatican during Pope Francis’s pontificate, including for key events such as the 2019 Amazon Synod, a 2019 Vatican youth conference based on the SDGs, a 2020 online conference on “a new world economy,” and the Pope’s 2020 launch of his partnership with the U.N. for education.
His outlook was described by Bishop Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo, the chancellor of the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences, as integrating “the magisterium of the Church and of Pope Francis into economics by putting the human person and the common good at the center.”

EXCLUSIVE: Archbishop Vigano Responding to Tucker Carlson Says It’s Time to Call Out New World Order and Hold Globalists Accountable for Their Crimes​

STATION GOSSIP 17:00

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/02/exclusive-archbishop-vigano-responding.html

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano sent Tucker Carlson, and America a message regarding the secular state and the church of the environment, t...​

Archbishop-Vigano-on-Tucker-and-NWO-600x360.jpg

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano sent Tucker Carlson, and America a message regarding the secular state and the church of the environment, that have served to destroy the presence of the Catholic Religion in society, replacing it with the Luciferian paganism of the New World Order (NWO).
Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganon shared with us all a video and a text, in which he comments on the recent Tucker Carlson monologue regarding the Church of the environment.
He says that Tucker’s point of view is very interesting and deserves to be used to demonstrate how the secular state has served to destroy the presence of the Catholic Religion in society, replacing it with the Luciferian paganism of the NWO. He says:

We must continue our common efforts to publicly denounce with determination the coup of the globalist sect, because our very survival is at stake.”
God bless and protect you all
Archbishop Vigano begins his message as follows:

In an interesting interview on Fox News titled The Church of Environmentalism (here), journalist Tucker Carlson has brought to light a contradiction that may have escaped the notice of many people but which I consider extremely revealing.
Carlson recalls that the American Constitution prohibits any state religion, but for some time the governing Democratic party has imposed on the American people the globalist cult, with its green agenda, its woke dogmas, its condemnations and cancel culture, its priests of the World Health Organization, the prophets of the World Economic Forum. A religion in all respects, all-encompassing not only for the life of the individuals who practice it, but also in the life of the nation that publicly confesses it, adapts laws and sentences to it, and inspires education and every governmental action around it.
In the name of the globalist religion, its adherents demand that all citizens behave in accordance with the morality of the New World Order, accepting uncritically – and with an attitude of devout submission to religious authority – the doctrine defined ex cathedra by the Davos Sanhedrin…

…For too long citizens and faithful have passively suffered the decisions of their political and religious leaders in the face of the evidence of their betrayal. Respect for authority is based on the recognition of a “theological” fact, that is, of the Lordship of Jesus Christ over individuals, nations, and the Church. If those in authority in the State and Church act against the citizens and the faithful, their power is usurped and their authority null and void. Let us not forget that rulers are not the owners of the State and the masters of the citizens, just as the Pope and the Bishops are not the owners of the Church and the masters of the faithful. If they do not want to be like fathers to us; if they do not want our good and indeed do everything to corrupt us in body and spirit, it is time to drive them out of their positions and call them to account for their betrayal, their crimes, and their scandalous lies.
Below is his message and below that is his full message in print.

Here is Archbishop Vigano’s message in print. [ck site link, above, top]

Bombshell! Senator Ron Johnson Says COVID Intentionally Released By ‘Elite Group Of People Who Want To Take Total Control Of Our Lives’​

by Kelen McBreen
August 11th 2023, 1:08 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/bomb...-who-want-to-take-total-control-of-our-lives/

“This was all pre-planned by an elite group of people," says the lawmaker.

Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) went scorched Earth on the globalists behind the planned Covid pandemic on Friday, telling Fox News viewers “an elite group of people” intentionally released the engineered virus as part of a New World Order agenda.

Fox host Maria Bartiromo asked the GOP senator why the government colluded with Big Tech to stop the American people from learning about the side effects of the Covid vaccines, and Johnson responded, “This was all pre-planned by an elite group of people.”

Based Ron Johnson!🔥

On Covid: “This was all pre-planned by an elite group of people… Event 201… This is very concerning in terms of… what continues to be planned for our loss of freedom… We’re up against a very powerful group of people.”

TRUTH Bombs from a US Senator 👀 pic.twitter.com/qeB9hBzP5x
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) August 11, 2023

Senator Johnson continued, “Event 201, it occured in late 2019, prior to the rest of us knowing about this pandemic. This is very concerning in terms of what has happened, what is happening, what continues to be planned for our loss of freedom. It needs to be exposed but unfortunately, there are very few people, even in Congress, that are willing to take a look at this. They all pushed the vaccine. They don’t want to be made aware of the fact the vaccines may have caused injuries, may have caused death. So many people simply don’t want to admit they were wrong and they’re going to do everything they can to make sure they’re not proven wrong. We’re up against a very powerful group of people here, Maria.”

The senator praised journalists who are willing to put their reputations on the line in order to combat the mainstream media narratives regarding Covid, saying, “That’s the only way this is going to be solved is we need the truth to be exposed, we need more Americans to listen to the truth, to be exposed to the truth, to pull their heads out of the hands, open their eyes and understand what’s happening to this country.”
https://www.infowarsstore.com/silve...textad&utm_medium=TextLink&utm_content=SBtext
“We are going down a very dangerous path. It’s a path that is being laid out and planned by an elite group of people that want to take total control over our lives and that’s what they are doing bit by bit. They do it by increasing massive government spending, increasing the size of government, takeover of the WHO. These amendments that are going to be voted on in 2024 in the WHO are frightening and they really risk taking away all of our sovereignty. People have to wake up to the dangers of the moment.”

The United States isn’t the only nation at risk of being destroyed by the globalists’ New World Order as the plan is for the elite to rule over all of humanity.

Earlier this week, globalist Brazilian President “Lula” explicitly told citizens of his nation he will allow a global government or the UN to supersede his own nation’s constitution in the case of an emergency.

🚨BREAKING – Lula attacked Brazil's national sovereignty by suggesting the removal of powers from the National Congress whenever the UN or a World Government proposes climate measures.

Lula has shown his true colors. He is a globalist and a supporter of the New World Order! pic.twitter.com/ZzBFrvTfYW
— Dr. Simon Goddek (@goddeketal) August 9, 2023

It’s imperative more leaders like Senator Johnson speak out before the Republic our forefathers fought and died for is completely destroyed.

Back