Were Bidens ALREADY compromised by China intel?--some evidence for it--truly "Manchurian candidate"

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Were Bidens ALREADY compromised by China intel?--some evidence for it--truly "Manchurian candidate"

Chinese Group Linked to Leaking Hunter Biden Sex Tapes Says Bidens Are CIA Assets

by Frank Salvato | National File
October 26th 2020, 3:13 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/chin...r-biden-sex-tapes-says-bidens-are-cia-assets/

Unconfirmed reports from the Chinese media outlet that first released Hunter Biden’s sex tapes is now implicating the Bidens in much more serious acts against the United States.

China’s G-TV, the outlet that first broke the Hunter Biden sex tapes onto the internet, has released another video in which they make claims, yet unconfirmed by National File, alleging the Bidens were blackmailed and bribed into acts that directly acted in the worst interests of the United States.

Frames at the end of a video published on line by G-TV, a Chinese channel in Mandarin, allege that not only were the Bidens compromised by the Communist Chinese government through bribery and blackmail, they were part of China’s territorial moves in the South China Sea.

One of the channels frames stated that Chinese Communist Party operatives, “take advantage of all those Western politicians, celebrities, and their families who are greedy for Chinese wealth, and threaten them by getting hold of and recording their sex and drug videos, forcing them to sell out their countries and people, and even their own national security.”

G-TV FRAME 1

A following frame declares that “US presidential candidate Joe Biden is 100% controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.”

But the most serious claim centers on the exposing of Central Intelligence Agency assets.

A 2017 report by the New York Times reported the disappearances of 18 to 20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012. The Times reported that investigators didn’t know whether it as a mole at the CIA or whether the Chinese were able to hack into a CIA database, but stated the number of assets lost in the breach rivaled those who were eliminated after information passed to Moscow by spies Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen.

It is this incident to which the last frame of G-TV’s video alludes. It reads, “…as well as Biden’s provision of large numbers of CIA intelligence agents in China to the Chinese Communist Party.”

G-TV FRAME 2

At the time of this post, National File has been unable to independently verify the veracity of G-TV’s claims. Should they be true, this would open a completely different set of concerns not only for the Bidens, but for the American people and the US government.

Re: Were Bidens ALREADY compromised by China intel?--some evidence for it--truly "Manchurian candida

EXC: Hunter Biden ‘Brought Every Single Person to White House, VP’s House’ That Foreign Business Partner Wanted, Received Resort Villa Stays, Artwork In Exchange

October 26, 2020
·Raheem Kassam and Natalie Winters

Link: https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/biden-leveraged-meetings-for-art-vacations-and-more/

[ck site link, above, for documents]

E-mails obtained by The National Pulse appear to reveal Hunter Biden – son of the former Vice President and current Democratic nominee for President Joe Biden – arranging meetings with White House officials including his father for a Mexican businessmen. In return, Hunter appears to have received artwork, stays at resort villas, and potential involvement in business deals.

The individual who provided Hunter with these gifts is Miguel Aleman Magnani.

“I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa… I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing WHite House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration.” – Hunter Biden

Magnani, the grandson of a former Mexican President and son of one of Mexico’s richest men, is the CEO of Mexican airline Interjet.

In an email dated February 24, 2016, Robert “Hunter” Biden contacted Magnani, appearing to lament being ignored by a man he claimed to have given White House access to.

Hunter Biden’s e-mail [ck site link, above]

In the email, Hunter reveals he “delivered on every single thing [Magnani] ever asked.”

Favors Hunter complete for Magnani appear to involve bringing “every single person [Magnani] ever asked me to bring to the F’ing WHite House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration”:

I haven’t heard from you since I got you a mtg for Carlos and your Dad. We have been talking about business deals and partnerships for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa…but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing WHite House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration.

In addition to the email revealing Magnani let Hunter “stay at [his] resort villa,” additional correspondence shows “Miguel” gifted Hunter artwork.

An email from January 9th, 2017 shows Rosemont Seneca Partners Senior Advisor Joan Peugh listing one of Hunter’s “outstanding to dos” as “need[ing] to say thank you” in response to a piece of artwork from Miguel.

Hunter’s close relationship with the Mexican businessman extends to being invited to his 50th birthday party, which the email below describes as being postponed:

TRANSLATION:

Dear friends,

I have been very pleased with the incredible response and interest that we have received in relation to my 50th birthday celebration.
Unfortunately due to a stronger force, we must postpone the party for a new date, which we will inform you soon with the hope of being able to count on your presence for the celebration.

Greetings,
Miguel Aleman Magnani

ONCE UPON A CRIME IN MEXICO:

Burisma, a controversial Ukrainian oil company where Hunter served on the Board of Directors, was also in business with Pemex – a state-owned, Mexican petroleum company.

Emails reveal that Burisma, a scandal-ridden and oligarch-led company, was granted the ability to pursue a “Pemex privatization opportunity,” per an email from Hunter on January 27th, 2015 in partnership with Magnani’s family company, the Aleman Group.

The email lays out how the stakeholders in the deal – Hunter, Magnani’s Aleman Group, and other associates of Hunter such as Devon Archer and Jeff Cooper – would need to figure out remuneration if the deal was to materialize.

Hunter also references a meeting in Mexico City on February 27th – just days after then-Vice President Joe Biden was visiting the area to talk with Mexico’s President and a host of high-level advisors. It remains unclear whether or not Joe Biden attended the meeting referenced below:

Once we have the above accomplished we should be in a very good position to make the most of the planned meeting on 2/27 in Mexico City.

Subsequent emails reveal Devon Archer attempting to coordinate the payment side of the deal:

Dear Laura:

According to your email, bellow you will find information requested, and attached please find passport’s copies for all the attendants:

BIDEN’S LAPTOP MATTERS:

Re: Were Bidens ALREADY compromised by China intel?--some evidence for it--truly "Manchurian candida

Hunter Biden Confesses Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’ — Fumes After He And Joe Named As Criminal Witnesses: Audio

by ZeroHedge
October 27th 2020, 3:51 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/hunt...he-and-joe-named-as-criminal-witnesses-audio/

[ck site link, above, for interesting items]

An audio recording exclusively obtained by the National Pulse reveals Hunter Biden discussing business involvement with a “spy chief of China.”

Authored by Raheem Kassam and Natalie Winters via The National Pulse (emphasis ZeroHedge)

An audio recording exclusively obtained by the National Pulse reveals Hunter Biden discussing business involvement with a “spy chief of China” and how his business partner Devon Archer named him and his father as witnesses in a Southern District of New York Criminal case.

Hunter Biden – in an audio file labelled “Most Genius **** Ever” – appears to be referencing Patrick Ho, who was a former Secretary for Home Affairs in Hong Kong, as a “spy chief of China” while lamenting how his business partner Ye Jianming of CEFC China Energy had disappeared.

Ho was also involved in the CEFC venture, as originally reported by the New York Post and suppressed by the media and Big Tech firms.

The audio breaks the mainstream media’s narrative that the hard drive is somehow “fake” or does not implicate Hunter or Joe Biden in criminal investigations and/or business deals with the Chinese Communist Party.

The former veep’s son also bemoans longtime business partner Devon Archer naming him and his father Joe as witnesses “in a criminal case” without notifying him.

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the ****ing spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the ****ing largest ****ing LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

The recording adds to the litany of e-mails and stories broken by The National Pulse about the grift of the Biden family, including yesterday’s scoop about the VP’s son using White House access in exchange for resort villa stays and artwork.

Listen to Hunter’s “Most Genius **** Ever” at The National Pulse.

Meanwhile:

This is just the first of the Hunter tapes
— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) October 27, 2020

[ZH: Reviewing with more context – as Typhoon Investigations notes]:

Back