Was Hitler a Christian?...

albion

Registered
The Bible makes it very clear, that if you don't love Jesus, :rolleyes: your God is the devil. Therefore, the J*ws worship the Devil and are evil. This of course, does not apply to Muslims, because Muslims believe in and love Jesus Christ. But at the same time, we don?t believe that the Bible is an accurate record of Jesus Christ, as it has been changed and altered. Therefore, I don?t believe the J*ws are "evil" and worship the devil, I personally think that is crazy, but this is what the Bible clearly teaches. I
ind it amazing, that all this talk about the Mel Gibson movie, Passion of The Christ, yet, not a single Christian to my knowledge honestly stated what the Bible really teaches about J*ws! Now, let
us see what is the Bible's prescription for "evil" people:
1 Samuel 15
15:3 Now go and smite Am'alek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infa
nt and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Here we see that the Bible openly prescribes genocide! And that is exactly what Hitler did. How is it OK to exterminate Am'alek but it is wrong to exterminate Satan worshiping J*ws? Therefore, all Hitler did, was take the teachings of the Bible, and logically worked them through. I pose the question to the Christians, how can you condemn Hitler, when your Bible openly condemns J*ws as "evil", and endorses genocide? But thank God, a person like Hitler according to Islam, would be clearly frying in hell, as Islam
condemns all forms of terror.

In conclusion, it was not my intention to hurt the feelings of Christians who read this article, if I have done so, I apologize in advance. Rather, it is my sincere ho
pe, that these types of overzealous Christians will first look to their own religion, before the attack others. And Allah knows best.
please click here for more

Hitler considered himself a Christian while in reality his actions weren't...
and here some of his own words:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."
( Adolf Hitler, from John Toland, Adolf Hitler, New York: Anchor Publishing, 1992, p. 507. )
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God'
will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."
( Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Ralph Mannheim
, ed., New York: Mariner Books, 1999, p. 562. )
-----------------------
-----------------------------------------------

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
( Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Ralph Mannheim, ed., New York: Mariner Books, 1999, p. 65. )

An opposing viewpoint...
Hitler was not a Catholic, he belonged to the Thule Society and believed in the Black Sun which is some occult religion. The Thule Society was anti-semitic and gave Hitler the same ideology. Hitler did have the Catholic Church kissing his ass and acting like "yes men" to whatever he wanted. He used the power of the church to sway the people's thoughts and give Hitler what he wanted. The church is a powerful influence on people and it was working for Hitler. This is how I see it anyway, you decide.
Here is a site showing you how the church sold itself to Hitler.
http://www.nobeliefs.c
m/nazis.htm

"Pope Pius XII" loves Hitler, Ja!

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower."
-- Adolf Hitler, Landsberg,
5 November 1925

Back