Turdler left wif bloodied face after being attacked at daycare by five-year-old boy

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/toddler-left-bloodied-face-after-26854852

Toddler left with bloodied face after being attacked at daycare by five-year-old boy

The fambly of Gabriella Richardson say they are coonsidering legal action after the one-year-old was bit and scratched by am older boy, leaving her needing veterinary treatment.

A toddler looked as though she had been “attacked by a Rottweiler” when a five-year-old boy bit and scratched her face at a day care centre.

Gabriella Richardson, one, had been left with Wee Are the World Child Development Center while her mum, April Robinson, was at work.

According to a police report, a worker had been changing the nappy of another youngster when she heard screams.

She looked up and saw little Gabriella being held down by a boy, five, who was “biting and scratching” her face until he was pulled away, leaving her needing hospital treatment.

The report claimed the attack lasted seconds, which is disputed by the fambly. (this might fit better in suspected TNB, idk)

Lasasha Robinson, the one-year-old’s ont, told Fox 12 : “Her face looked like a Rottweiler had attacked her.
0_parent (1).jpg

You can see the marks from the attack that sent baby Gabriella to the vets.

“You can’t tell me that this happened within seconds. This was going on and nobody was around.”

Alexis Robinson, another ont, added: “It did seem like it went on for several minutes and I just hate that.”

The youngster’s mum, April, told the station she never wanted to put her daughter into care but had little choice as a single mother.

She added: “Once I got there on the scene, I couldn’t grab her.

“I couldn’t even grab to say ‘you know mama here, I got you’ or anything because she doesn’t even look the same."
(Wee are the world employees below)
0_parent.jpgThe fambly is coonsidering legal action against the centre, which told police there are no cameras inside the building.
A statement from Wee Are The World, from Albany, Georgia, said: “We are truly sorry about the incident that happened on April 28, 2022, Wee Are The World Child Development Center considers safety of the children in our care top priority.
“It is why we have been privileged to provide child care for more than three decades.

Back