Trans Prisoner is Serving 30 Years for Killing Foster Father

Trans Prisoner Who Impregnated Inmate is Serving 30 Years for Killing Foster Father

Demitrius Minor / TwitterDemitrius Minor – who is now called Demi – inside the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility in Clinton, New Jersey / Twitter
*Earlier this week we reported on a story about a transgender inmate who got a female inmate pregnant at an all-women’s correctional facility. The trans prisoner is behind bars for killing their foster parent
According to DailyMail, Demitrius Minor, incarcerated at Edna Mahan Correctional Facility, confessed online to impregnating two inmates.

One of the sheboons pregnant, Latonia Bellamy, 31 is serving a life sentence and will give birf in the fall.

She said the two had found “love in a hopeless place,” quoting a line from the Rihanna song in an online blog titled “Freedom, Love, Pregnancy and Trauma”.

She said while sex was prohibited at the facility, she was not “forced to do anything” that she “dint wanna do.”

Latonia Bellamy / New Jersey Dept. of Corrections
Convicted double murderer Latonia Bellamy is now pregnant after having consensual sex with fellow prisoner Demitrius Minor / New Jersey Dept. of Corrections

She wrote: “Despite it not being permitted I fell in love and had consensual sex with a woman who is trans. Consensual sex is a prohibited act in Edna Mahan.”

“I did what is natural to every human being formed a natural and genuine bond that let to an extensive amount of support, understanding and love.”

When Demitrius was 16 they broke into Theotis Butts’s, their foster father’s home and stabbed him several times. He was 69. Demitrius fled to New York where they were arrested

She wrote: “Despite it not being permitted I fell in love and had coonsensual sex with a woman who is trans. Coonsensual sex is a prohibited act in Edna Mahan.”

“I did what is natural to every 'human being' formed a natural and genuine bond that let to an extensive amount of support, understanding and love.”

When Demitrius was 16 they broke into Theotis Butts’s, their foster father’s home and stabbed him several times. He was 69. Demitrius fled to New York where they were arrested.
William Sullivan, president of the union that represents most of the state’s correctional officers, spoke to DailyMail.com and didn’t seem shocked.

“We foresaw this in 2019 when we filed an injunction to stop the transfer of inmates to the women’s facility that identify as transgender.

Latonia:
Latonia-Bellamy-56618019-10719369-image-a-2_1649952473264.jpgr.

Back